Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Best Friend -Part 2

67
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Once I walk into the kitchen, I look at the time and see it's now ten after six. That means Janice has fifty minutes to get here. If she doesn't, I will just have to drive over to her house and remind her we are both consenting adults with a sexual desire for each other. She needs to admit her sexual desire, and attraction for me is not a bad thing, it can be a satisfying thing and so much fun for both of us.

"Hey, Roman, Is Janice here?"

"Hey, Mom, not yet, but she better get here soon, or else," I reply back.

"Or else, what?"

"Nothing, Mom. Wow! You look great. What's his name better respect the fact you have been single for a little while and not try and force you to do anything you're not ready to do," I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"My protector. Don't worry, this is our first date. We won't be doing anything other than eating dinner and talking about our jobs and kids." 

"Mom, what are you looking for?" I ask as I watch her kneel down and look under the microwave stand.

"Roman, do you know where I put my car keys? I could have sworn I put them in my purse."

"Here they are, Mom. They were hanging on the key holder on the wall."

"Thank God. Thank you, honey." 

"What time do you think you will be home?"

"Probably not for a while. My date said he would like to go see a movie before we go have dinner."

"That sounds great. Don't worry about me, Janice will be more than happy to keep me entertained." I grin. 

"Hey, you two," I hear Janice's voice behind me.  I turn to see she's wearing a beautiful low-cut dress with a slit up the right side of her leg. 

"Janice, you look gorgeous. Have fun with Travis tonight," mom cheers. I am now glaring at Janice after hearing she plans to go out with some dick named Travis. 

"Roman, have a good night," Janice's trembling voice says. She quickly turns and bolts towards the front door. As she opens the door, I run up behind her to slam it shut.

"Roman, we have already talked about this. I am your mother's best friend, not to mention I'm old enough to be your mother."

"And I already told you, Janice, you are not my mother, and I am of legal age."

"Barely, Roman. you just turned twenty-one years old," she snaps. 

"I can't believe I really never noticed how beautiful you really are, Janice.  Your reddish soft hair, those dark chocolate eyes, your milky white skin," I whisper as I place my hands firmly on her small waist. 

"Oh god, please, Roman," she pleads as her body melts into my grip. 

"Please what? Please take control of this beautiful body of yours and pleasure every inch of it?"  I seductively whisper next to her ear. 

"Roman?"

"Shh, just let yourself give into our heated passion," I say. My left hand works its way under her dress and then under her soaked panties. I feel her legs give out once she feels me slightly pinching her clit.

"Fuck, Roman..." 

"You like that? I know you're wanting me to do so much more to pleasure you,"

"If your mother ever finds out, she will have a fit."

"Mom doesn't have to know her son enjoys seducing and fucking her best friend. Now come on, come with me," I grab her right hand leading her up to my bedroom. Once we're standing by my bed, she starts to tremble.

"Roman?" she whispers. I place my fingers on her lips and step closer to her.

"Take your dress off, Janice," I command. Without hesitating, she reaches her hands behind her back and unzips her dress. It glides down her shoulders and falls to the floor. I step back wanting to get a better view of her masterpiece body, and much to my joy, I can for the first time see how beautiful every inch of her is. 

"What is it you're now thinking about Janice? Are you thinking you would rather be with Travis, or here with me?" I ask her and watch her lust-filled eyes look up at me. 

"I have no idea how this happened, but I want to be here with you," her strained voice replies. 

"Is that so? Tell me, Janice, what is it you're wanting me to do to you?"  She looks behind her and climbs on my bed. Hearing her response gets me instantly hard.

"Whatever you want to do to me, Roman," she basically moans, causing my cock to twitch with excitement. 

"Let's see if you can keep obeying my orders. Remove your bra and panties and play with your sweet clit," I command her. The sight of her spreading her legs wide open after she removes her panties from her legs has me ready to explode my load right here. I force myself to calm down and enjoy the erotic show I'm witnessing. 

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

"Oh God, Roman," she moans as her fingers pinch her swollen clit.  Her legs are now shaking uncontrollably.

"Damn, you look so sexy pleasuring yourself, but it's my turn," I say as I lower my face between her legs.  

"Please, Roman," her voice begs.

"Please what? Tell me what your body is wanting?"

"Lick me, Roman," her voice commands.

I stick out my tongue  and lick her from the bottom up to her clit.

"You taste amazing," I whisper. 

"Shit, please, don't stop."

"I won't stop, I want you to spill yourself on my tongue," I reply. I force my tongue deep inside of her whilst my fingers violate her clit. 

"Fuck, oh God," she pants. Her fingers are now locked in my hair, her hips are violently thrusting and I'm now sucking on her clit causing her to erupt like a watery volcano.

"Yum, I knew you would taste amazing." 

"Holy shit, that was the best orgasm I have ever had, Roman."

"Be prepared, you're about to have more," I say. I pull her up till she is eye level with me.

"Ever sucked off a much younger guy?" I grin. 

"No, I haven't."

"You're about to," I say as I lay on my back. 

"Damn, Roman, how big are you?" her nervous voice asks me. 

"Big enough to make you scream for mercy. Come on, don't be afraid, it won't hurt you, much." I grin as she lowers her head and licks my tip.

"Fuck, yes, Janice. Keep going, do not stop," I moan. My hands pull her hair back and I can see her puffed out cheeks.  Her eyes look up at me and I decide to punish her for even considering going out with another man instead of coming here to pleasure me. 

"I think someone needs to be taught a lesson, Janice," I scold. She removes my cock from her mouth and gives me a confused look.

"For what, Roman?" I grin and push her mouth back down on my rock-hard cock. I then proceed to thrust my hips up causing her to gag. She tries like hell to remove me from her mouth, but I grab her hands and continue to thrust my hips.

"Oh fuck, Janice, I'm about to cum," I command. I grip her head, violently thrust my hips and enjoy the sensation of my much-needed orgasm. 

"Shit, Roman," she snaps after swallowing it down.

"Oh God, that was so much better than I expected it to be, Janice."

"Well, I guess our fun time has come to an end, I'll be leaving now," she informs me. Once she grabs her clothing, I stand up and grab her arms. 

"Nice try, but you and I both know we are nowhere near being done. That was just the appetizer, we are now about to have the main course."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments