Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs Edrich - Part 3

"Fifty-nine-year-old Stella Edrich goes to clean the house of Vicky and David Carroll, and to get a fucking from their eighteen-year-old son, Dean"

105
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Stella Edrich, aged fifty-nine, was to go to the house owned by Vicky and David Carroll on Monday morning to make sure that it was clean and tidy for their return from holiday. Stella normally cleaned three times a week when Vicky and David were at home, but in their absence, it had been agreed that Stella would visit twice, on the Wednesday of their holiday, and again the day before their return.

The house had not been unoccupied; eighteen-year-old Dean Carroll had been living there, and he had been taking exams at school. Something else that Dean had been doing was giving Stella a good fucking. The first sex between them had occurred at Dean's instigation on the Wednesday that Stella cleaned; she then returned the next day for a lot more fucking, including taking a cock in the arse for the first time ever. There would be more sex on this Monday, although it was important that Stella also worked to have the house cleaned to her usual standard.

Dean had asked Stella to wear her tightest trousers when she went to the house on Monday, and she found a green pair that she should have discarded long ago because her hips and buttocks were now too big for them. She looked at her rounded buttocks stretching the trousers, and started to get damp between her legs as she thought of how stiff Dean's impressive penis would get when he saw her arse in these trousers.

Stella arrived at the house before nine in the morning, and Dean was eagerly awaiting her. They had not seen each other since their day of fucking on Thursday.

"Good morning, Mrs Edrich," smiled the good-looking Dean.

"Good morning to you, young Mr Carroll," smiled Stella, who was wearing some makeup, but not a lot.

Their lips then met for what became a snog.

"You do know that I have to do some work today, don't you?" said Stella.

"Yeah, and I am going to watch your arse; turn around," grinned Dean.

Stella turned her back on him to show him just how tight her trousers were across her buttocks.

"I think they might split when I bend over," laughed Stella.

"Your arse looks wonderful in them," said Dean, caressing Stella's buttocks.

"Thank you," replied the turned-on Stella.

"Want a fuck before you start work?" asked Dean.

"That would be a great start to the day," responded Stella.

"To my room then, Mrs Edrich," said Dean, following Stella, and her arse, up the stairs.

"I have been feeling your cock in my arse since Thursday," remarked Stella, who had found her arse fucking to be uncomfortable but very enjoyable.

"I will put it in there again one day," said Dean.

"I hope so, but opportunities will be few when your mum is back from holiday," replied Stella.

Vicky Carroll did not work, although sometimes she was out when Stella was at the house for cleaning. With his exams just about over, Dean would be home more often.

"Yeah, but we will find a way," said Dean.

"I don't expect you to be interested in me for long, but we have today," said Stella, now in Dean's room.

"Yes, let me get your trousers off," said Dean, moving behind Stella and dragging her trousers down. Stella stepped out of them.

"Now we will have these off," said Dean, pulling Stella's knickers down for her to step out of.

Dean kissed and caressed Stella's buttocks; Stella almost purred.

"Ha, if your mum could see us now," chuckled Stella, longing for the fucking that she would soon be getting.

"My cock is so hard for you, Stella," said Dean, still on his knees pawing Stella's arse.

"Show me," said Stella.

Dean stood and removed his trousers and boxers; his penis was rigid, as Stella saw when she turned to face him.

Stella stroked Dean's cock as he fingered her cunt, and they kissed. Their upper clothing was removed, and the naked age-difference couple snogged and caressed each other.

Dean then turned Stella around, and he played with her tits as his erection prodded her arse. They were about to fuck again.

"I still can't believe that this is really happening," said Stella, reaching behind them both and putting her hands on Dean's buttocks.

"Can't believe what?" said Dean, kissing Stella's neck.

"That a fat, old and uninteresting woman like me gets fucked by a gorgeous hunk like you," replied Stella.

"You are not fat or old, and you are a sexy woman; you had better believe it about the fucking, because it is about to happen again," said Dean, turning Stella around, and easing her onto her back on his bed. He knew that she had to get the house cleaned, so this might be their only fuck on this day. He also did not know when they would get another chance.

Dean's penis entered the mature woman, and they made love slowly. Dean's rock-hard penis was driving Stella wild, as the sex went on and on. At the moment, it was quite tender lovemaking, but it could become a hard and fast fucking at any time.

"Oh Dean, you are so good at this," complimented Stella, as she edged towards orgasm.

"You are a great woman to make love to, Mrs Edrich," replied Dean.

"How about a great woman to fuck?" asked Stella.

"Do you want me to make it a fucking?" responded Dean.

"Yes, give this slut the fucking from you that she craves," replied Stella.

"You asked for it," said Dean, immediately increasing the power and speed of his thrusts.

"Shit! Oh shit!" shouted Stella, as she came straight away.

Dean kept up the hard and fast fucking for a while and soon had Stella cumming again. On and on it went, although Dean had slowed again, as they writhed on his bed.

A change of position had Stella riding Dean, as she moved up and down his stiff cock, with Dean fondling her breasts.

"Mmm, cumming again, fuck!" shouted Stella, throwing her head back as she bounced.

Stella's riding was sucking Dean's spunk up his length; he was about to ejaculate.

"Here it comes, oh fuck," groaned Dean, as his body tensed and his semen shot upwards into Stella. This prolonged Stella's orgasm.

When they stopped cumming, Stella leaned forwards, and they kissed. She then dismounted and they lay next to each other, kissing some more.

"Shit, we fucked for nearly an hour," announced Stella, looking at the clock.

"Did we?" said Dean.

"Yeah, and I haven't even started work yet," said Stella.

"I wish that we could fuck all day like we did on Thursday," said Dean.

"Me too, but I have got to get this house cleaned," replied Stella.

"Okay, but I want to watch you," said Dean.

"Look at my arse, you mean," laughed Stella.

"Yep," laughed Dean.

Stella had a quick shower and then got dressed. Dean only put his boxers on.

Dean had the sense to know that he needed to leave Stella undisturbed for a while, otherwise, she would not be able to get done what she was actually there to do. He did plan to fuck her again before she left, though.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

Stella got on with her cleaning, all of the time aware that Dean was in the house and certain that he would make another move on her at some point. She was looking forward to the moment that he made the move, even though time was limited in as much as she had to get the house one hundred per cent before going home to get her husband's tea.

Dean was in his room and feeling very horny. He knew that Stella would be cleaning his room soon, but he could not wait. Still wearing only boxers, he went in search of the cleaning lady, and he found her in the kitchen. Stella had her back to Dean, but she sensed that he was there. She bent over unnecessarily, thrusting her arse in tight trousers towards him.

Dean moved behind Stella and fingered the groove between her buttocks. Stella stayed in her bent-over position.

"Hello, Dean," said Stella, more than ready for another fucking.

"Hello, Stella, I have been thinking about you," replied Dean.

"Oh, have you? Thinking what?" said Stella, finding it difficult to hold her position.

"Thinking of taking your trousers and knickers off again, and fucking you from behind," replied Dean, still fingering Stella's arse crack.

"That sounds very good to me," responded Stella.

"How about here, over the kitchen table?" asked Dean.

"Yeah, but we must not break it," replied Stella, kicking off her shoes as Dean started to pull her trousers down. Stella stepped out of her trousers, and shortly afterwards, her knickers. Dean caressed Stella's bare arse, before removing his boxers.

"Yeah, a broken kitchen table might take some explaining, " chuckled Dean, as Stella positioned herself over the table.

Dean fingered Stella's already damp cunt, and then he had his erection touching her cunt lips. Dean gripped Stella's hips and eased in.

"Oh yes," gasped Stella, as Dean's large penis penetrated her yet again.

Dean started with long and slow thrusts, before upping the pace and reducing the length of the thrusts. Stella gasped and groaned as the table shook; there seemed to be a genuine chance of them breaking it.

"Oh hell, oh, Dean," panted Stella, as she came.

Dean fucked on and on and the table was rocking; there seemed to be every chance of a leg snapping but Stella and Dean were both too immersed in their fucking to care.

Stella came again before she felt Dean's spunk spurting into her. Luckily, the table had not buckled.

"Shit, that was a fucking," said Stella, with Dean still inside her.

"Good, wasn't it?" said Dean, slowly withdrawing.

"I thought the table was going to break," said Stella, still bent over it.

"So did I," replied Dean.

"How the hell would we have explained that to your mum?" chuckled Stella.

"I don't know; good job that we do not have to," said Dean.

"I had better get back to work," said Stella, putting her knickers, trousers and shoes back on, but aware that cum was leaking from her cunt.

"I will go to my room," said Dean, picking up his boxers, but not putting them back on.

Stella finished cleaning the kitchen, smiling to herself when she realised that every time she cleaned it in the future, she would imagine herself getting fucked over the table, and the fear of the table breaking. She completed the cleaning of every other room in the house, leaving just Dean's bedroom to do.

Stella entered Dean's room, and he was on his bed naked. His penis was midway between being soft and being erect.

"Are you going to move out of here while I clean?" asked Stella.

"Do you want me to?" responded Dean.

"Depends on whether you plan to, um, interfere in any way," replied Stella.

"Do you want me to?" said Dean again, this time to a different question.

Stella glanced at the clock and calculated that there was still time to clean the room and have a bit more sexy fun before she had to go.

"Stay if you want, do what you want," answered Stella. Dean stayed where he was on the bed, and watched Stella as she started to do his room.

Stella very deliberately, and very unnecessarily, bent over with her arse near Dean's upper body.

"Are you trying to excite me, Mrs Edrich?" asked Dean.

"Would it be working if I was?" replied Stella, still with her buttocks stretching her tight trousers.

"Look for yourself," replied Dean. Stella stayed bent over but turned her head to see that Dean's cock had stiffened considerably.

"Seems to be," smiled Stella, turning and taking Dean's cock in her hand and stroking him to full erection.

"Take your clothes off, Mrs Edrich," said Dean.

"Certainly, Mr Carroll," replied Stella, who slowly undid her blouse with her eyes on Dean. She removed it, and then removed her bra, before turning her back on him.

She then slowly lowered her trousers, bending over as she removed them, and then even more slowly lowered her knickers. When she bent over to take them off she was not surprised to feel Dean's hands all over her bare arse.

Stella was then on the bed on her back with Dean on top of her, sliding his cock into her cunt. This would certainly be their last fuck of the day, and maybe their last fuck for quite some time.

It was a very energetic fuck, although not very long-lasting. Stella was cumming for the third time in that fuck, when Dean came.

They cuddled for a while afterwards, and then both showered. Dean left Stella to finish his room, although he did watch her from the doorway, as she cleaned it naked.

Stella then had to get dressed before going home.

"I just want to thank you for the pleasure that you have given me these last few days," said Stella, before kissing her young lover.

"I have enjoyed every second of it," replied Dean.

"I don't know if or when we will do it again, but it has been wonderful," said Stella.

"It has been wonderful," agreed Dean.

Stella then left. She would be back on Thursday, but Dean's mum would likely be there then. Dean's last exam was on Wednesday and his required attendance at school after that would be intermittent. He would then officially leave school.

Stella went to the house on Thursday, and Vicky paid her for the two days that she had worked whilst Vicky and David were on holiday. Stella did not tell her that she spent a third day at the house. They chatted about Vicky's holiday, as Stella worked.

Dean was at home but mostly stayed out of the way. He did have a feel of Stella's arse though, when Vicky was in another room.

"I want to fuck you again, Mrs Edrich," said Dean, quietly.

"I would like that to happen," replied Stella, but neither of them knew if it would.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments