Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Grandpa

"When I go with my friend to California to visit her Grandpa, I never believed I'd return deflowered."

55
21 Comments 21
214k Views 214k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Legendary Story

My story takes place last summer after I graduated. Being an 18 year old from the Midwest , I was ready to take on new adventures. My friend invited me to take a trip with her to California for a week. Of course I agreed! She said we’d be staying with her grandfather. I’d met him before when he visited for holidays. He was a very silly and horny man. He always made jokes about how I was the beautiful friend and that I should go swimming in the pool with him. Whenever I would he’d always play jokes by untying the back of my bikini top and smacking my tight butt. I always laughed and played it off. He was a crazy old man right? That’s why I didn’t mind too much when she said he worked all day and would only be there at night.

When he picked us up from the airport that night everything seemed fine. I sat in the back and he talked to my friend the whole ride. I just watched the city. It was beautiful! Then he took us to a fancy restaurant. I found a table in the corner and he sat down right beside me while my friend sat across. I didn’t mind but the whole time he kept sliding his hand up my summer dress and I’d giggle and push it away. He laughed a little. I wasn’t uncomfortable he was just playing.

When we arrived at the house it was pretty late so we didn’t bother unpacking. There was only one guest bedroom so my friend said to share the bed with her. Suddenly her grandpa said no and that I could sleep on the couch. I didn’t mind it was big and comfortable. She wasn’t very happy about it but she wasn’t going to say anything bad to her grandpa. So I went to her room to change real quickly. What I didn’t realize was that the door was cracked open. I took off my dress and panties. Then I grabbed my lightest pink nightgown and put it over top of me. It was so much hotter here! When I turned around to grab my pillow I noticed her grandpa standing right there. He was staring at my body. I wasn’t sure what to do so I played it off and gave him a smile. Then I walked past and my breasts rubbed against his chest a bit and lay down on the couch.

Later on that night I heard the creak of a door. I wondered if it was my friend but she always slept so deeply. I wasn’t sure but I kept my eyes closed just in case. Suddenly I heard someone walk right in front of me and stop. Then I felt someone sit down beside me. I opened my eyes thinking my friend was there but it was her grandpa! My heart started to race and when I opened my mouth to say something he quickly leaned over and put his hand over it. I wasn’t sure what was going on but suddenly he said, “You’d better not make a sound. I don’t want my granddaughter to wake up. Just let me touch you. I’ve had the urge to see you and touch you so don’t ruin this.” I wasn’t sure what to do so I just waited to see what would happen. I watched as he took one hand and cupped my breast through the gown. Then he took the other hand from my mouth and held on to the other breast. His eyes were so full of desire that it happened so fast. He suddenly sat me upright (he was so strong) and pulled my gown over my head. In that moment I couldn’t believe I was on his couch naked that I started to protest. That’s when it happened. He covered my mouth and yanked on my breast so hard that I started to tear up.

“I said just let me touch you. I know you’ll end up enjoying this. I’ve had some experience compared to the farm boys you have at home.” I sat quietly as his hands traveled up my thighs and to my pussy. He just stroked the pink lips and I noticed my breathing was harder. Was I enjoying this? “I bet those boys have never done this to you before.” He bent his head down and began licking my pussy. He was right! I’d never felt anything so good before. He knew all the right spots and suddenly this old man had me going. “You’re getting wet. I told you you’d like it.”

He brought his fingers to it now and massaged my clit before suddenly ramming them into me hard.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

I began to cry out from the wonderful pain and he suddenly stopped. He grabbed my breasts hard again and leaned very close to my face. “Don’t say a word. Tomorrow night come into my room.” Then he walked back to his room and closed the door.

I was so shocked! How could I feel so violated and yet amazing at the same time? Part of me wanted to leave and yet part of me was craving more… I listened to the second part. I didn’t need to wait for tomorrow night, I wanted it now. I snuck to his room and found him laying there with nothing on. He was surprised but ready. I crawled onto his bed still naked and spread my legs for him to take me.

“Oh not yet my pretty girl, you should be patient. I’m going to make you need my hard cock inside your tight pussy, not just want it.” I could feel my heart pounding faster. What was he going to do to me? He pulled me on top of him and began to lick my belly. It made me tingle so much that once I tried to slip him into me and he pulled my hair. “I didn’t say it was time little girl.” I nodded my head that I understood but I really wanted it.

Next he started to lick my nipples and while he did I ran my hand down his huge shaft. I couldn’t believe how big it was. I wanted it inside of me so I gently moved my head down to see if he would want me to do it. He smiled and shoved my face to his cock. “Suck it like a lollipop girl. I’m sure you know how. My granddaughter told me you’ve done it before.” I had done it before but none of the guys back home were so big. I began to lick the head before putting it in my mouth. That’s when he grabbed my head with both hands and started bouncing my head off his cock. Surprisingly I didn’t gag. I loved it and gave him what he wanted.

That’s when it happened. He turned me on my back and began to slide his throbbing hard cock over my wet pussy. I began to have a clitoral orgasm but before I could climax he stopped. He then rubbed over my breasts. They’re very perky and my nipples were hard. He made my entire body ready and suddenly jammed his enormous piece inside of me. I sat up and grabbed onto his back but he pushed me back down and went in deeper. I wanted to cry out but couldn’t because of my friend. He was going so fast, how did he have the energy? Right when I thought I could take no more he pulled out and pushed my legs up beside my head. I’m a flexible girl so when he put himself up my ass I didn’t mind at all. He supported himself on my legs and I played with my breasts. “Fuck me Grandpa!” I couldn’t help it, I felt amazing. Nothing like this ever happened with the boys at home.

Suddenly I could feel him ready to cum but I said, “No! Cum inside my pussy. I want to feel you there.” He couldn’t believe what I’d just said. “But you might get pregnant little girl.” I didn’t care, I felt too good to let it bother me. So he let my legs fall back down and got on his knees. “I want to make this good for you.” He lifted my hips and rammed his hard cock between my legs. I didn’t scream this time. I grabbed the blankets instead and enjoyed every thrust. We rocked together for a few seconds and then it happened. I felt like I blacked out the feeling was so good. He held me there for another second then he dropped me.

He lay next to me on his stomach for a minute while he massaged and sucked on my breasts. Finally he said, “Why don’t you sleep with my granddaughter tonight. You can just come in here tomorrow if you want.” I was so excited that he wanted this to happen again. “Okay Grandpa, your little girl will be back to let you fuck her again.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and skipped out of the room. I slept good that night from being so tired so the next night I was well rested. We did it again every night I was there and I let him do whatever he wanted to me. My friend never found out and that’s the way I wanted it. Every time he came to visit her I stayed over. Once we did it in the pool while she was at work. I have a boyfriend but he never gives me the satisfaction of my Grandpa lover.

Published 
Written by Miss18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments