Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Friend

"One night stand"

31
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It’s funny how some things just happen. I traveled to the city where I spent twenty-seven years. I knew many people here as I was a member of the local Elks Lodge. My stay in town was a short one so I had no intention of visiting the lodge. On my first day, I bumped into an old friend named Will, he insisted that I stop in to have a drink and say hello to everyone. I reluctantly agreed and set a time for the following afternoon.

I showed up a few minutes early. Will hadn’t arrived yet so I went inside, sat at the bar, and order a beer. I didn’t know anyone that was there so I sat quietly and waited. In a matter of minutes, Will arrived with his new wife, Lynn. As soon as he sat, I was happy that I decided to visit the Elks. We hadn’t seen each other in years but it was like we were together just a week ago. Conversation and the usual joking around flowed freely. When we set the time yesterday, unbeknownst to me, he contacted all my old friends to let them know I was in town. One by one, they all started to file into the bar. Will got the old band back together again. It was a blast to see my old cronies.

Anthony, the friend we refer to as Sergeant-Major came in with a knockout named Jane. She’s been a member of the lodge for a while but, I’m sure I hadn’t met her before. I am attracted to mature women and her stunning looks stirred up my interest immediately. Even though she arrived with Anthony, he didn’t seem to be very interested in his ‘date’, a typical Sergeant-Major trait. He is always on the prowl for his next woman ignoring who he was with.

Jane noticed my eyes were locked on her. She smiled and looked away. I couldn’t help but stare at her. She was exquisite, wearing a black dress, matching stockings, and black heels all accentuating her slender body. Her hair was perfect with blue eyes that could melt steel. I knew I had to have this stunning woman.

Everyone was having a terrific time. Drinks were flowing with plenty of conversation and reminiscing. After a half hour, I approached Jane. She was sitting alone on a stool at the end of the bar. I sat next to her. I noticed her dress was hiked up slightly showing her upper thigh, exposing the top of her stocking revealing a black garter. She caught me looking down but she did nothing to hide it. She glanced at me and asked if I was enjoying the scenery. I told her I did and that I would love to see more. She grinned but said nothing else. This slight action gave me an immediate erection.

We sat and had another drink together. I confessed to her that the moment I saw her I was captivated by her. She smiled and looked away, seeming slightly embarrassed. I took the opportunity and ran a single finger on the top of her exposed stocking, feeling the lace and garter snap. Again, she did nothing to discourage me. She and I spent the next hour chatting away, getting to know one another. Her date Anthony was nowhere in sight so I decided to take a chance. I invited her back to my hotel for a nightcap. She hesitated, gave it a long thought, and then agreed. I gave her my room key and asked her to meet me there shortly. I said goodnight to everyone, thanked them for coming to see me, and exited the lodge. Jane waited several minutes before leaving. She felt it was no one’s business where she was going or what she was doing and with who. I arrived at the hotel and had to go to the front desk for another key.

I slid the keycard and opened the door. Jane was already sitting on a chair in the room. I laughed to myself thinking, ‘She must have gone through every red light to get here this quick.’ She stood as I approached her. We didn’t say anything, our lips locked in a passionate kiss. She felt good in my arms. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Her kiss was sweet. It seemed like it lasted forever.

No words were spoken. I looked into her eyes and slowly turned her around. There was a full-length mirror on the wall. We were able to both gaze at one another in the mirror. I held her around her waist, she felt wonderful. From behind, I ran my hands up and down her body, appreciating her figure. I leaned into her, brushed her hair from the side, and started to kiss her neck. My left hand brushed the small of her back, down then up, ending at the zipper of her dress. Slowly, I pulled the zipper down exposing her back. I was still kissing her neck as I removed the dress from her shoulders, watching it fall to the floor.

The sight of Jane standing in front of the mirror gave me an exceptional view of her body. She was wearing a matching bra, panties, garter, stocking set, black satin and lace, sheer elegance. I was so absorbed by her beauty; it was time for me to take her. She turned to me and started to unbutton my shirt. Similar to the way her dress fell to the floor, my shirt lay next to hers. I unfastened my belt and dropped my shorts to the ground while kicking my flip-flops off. She was admiring me, scraping the hair on my chest with her fingernails, and working her way down to my boxers. Finding the elastic, she gave a single yank down, giggling like a schoolgirl. I stood naked before her as she stared at me approvingly. She reached down to fondle me. The feeling of her hand holding me was remarkable.

Now it was my turn. I reached around and with one twist of my fingers, her bra was unfastened. I slid my fingers under the straps and pushed it off adding it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Next, I unsnapped her garter, creating a clear path to relieving her of her panties. In the same fashion that she tugged my boxers from my body, I did the same. Next, I took the garter belt from her. Then I led her to the bed. I gently laid her down taking her heels and tossing them to the side. Finally, I slowly removed the right stocking, then the left, accomplishing a perfect mound of clothes on the floor.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

I spent a long moment admiring this luscious woman. She lay naked before me for the taking, her perfect body fully exposed. I started to massage and kiss her feet, moving up her calves and continuing past her knees to her thighs. She instinctively opened her legs, inviting me to pleasure her. I moved forward, first lightly kissing the sensitive area between her legs, and then nibbling, enjoying her sweetness. Her taste was intoxicating. My tongue danced over her mound and she let out a deep sigh, fully cherishing the moment. It didn’t take long before her body started to shudder in an orgasmic spasm. I didn’t let up, bringing her to a second, and then a third eruption. She lay still on the bed spent, savoring a state of bliss.

I moved next to her, holding her, caressing her, and running my fingers up and down her body. I took my time; after all, we had all night. After some time, she made the next move. She pushed me flat on my back, lifted her leg over me, and guided my erection inside her. As I sunk deeper, she moaned and started a grinding motion. She was astonishing, riding me with the vigor of a teenager, relishing every inch I could give her. I reached up and started to pinch her nipples causing them to become rigid. She leaned forward so I could squeeze and suck her breasts. Then she fell forward and her body started to convulse in a frenzy of pleasure. I couldn’t hold back any longer, holding her in place by the hips, flooding her with my orgasm. Simultaneously, we collapsed, neither of us able to move. It was euphoric. She remained on top of me; we kissed and stroked one another finally falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Hours later, the sun was peeking through the drapes. Jane was starting to stir. I ran my hand across her hair and with a single finger outlined the contour of her face. She opened her eyes and smiled letting me know that she felt fantastic. So did I. It was unbelievable that just twenty-four hours ago I didn’t even know this beauty. Our lips met again, ignoring the foul breath every morning brings. Lying naked together does something that makes everything a fog. Being with Jane the fog increases.

We were lying on our sides facing one another. As we kissed, I reached between her legs running my fingers through her patch of hair, working down to her nub. The slight touch caused her to flinch. I placed a hand on her shoulder, guiding her flat on her back. She closed her eyes as I continued to knead her. Her breathing became heavy. I could tell I was driving her to another climax, so I stopped. She opened her eyes staring at me with a disappointed look.

I would never disappoint this stunner. My hand pushed her legs apart. She faked resistance, grinning with the knowledge of what was to come. I shifted my body between her legs; my cock was standing at attention, ready to penetrate her. She threw her legs back, enticing me to take her. I held her arms down and proceeded slowly, entering her inch by inch. With each thrust, she let out a pleasing moan. Then I started like a machine with a motion, plunging in and out of her. It was driving Jane crazy. Her moans turned to panting, then to screams of passion. She was exploding. Being able to control her was exhilarating. One final thrust and I experienced a detonation of epic proportions. She was still screaming as I filled her with my passion.

Exhausted and breathing heavily, I lay on top of her. Again, we kissed and stroked one another. I knew our time together was growing short. I had a flight to catch. As much as I wanted to continue to make love to this tiger, we couldn’t. I lifted myself off the bed to head into the shower. As I turned on the water, I felt a hand on my back. Jane wanted to shower together; no argument from me. My usual five-minute shower took thirty with her. She would lather me with soap, not missing an inch. I would follow performing the same ritual. We kissed as the hot water rinsed us clean. The water was now turned off, and I used a large soft towel to pat her dry, not missing any opportunity to run my hand one more time across her breasts or between her legs. Then it was her turn, to carry out the same ritual on me. It felt good, I didn’t want this to end, but it had to.

We dressed, not saying a word to each other. Jane dressed in the same clothes she had on yesterday, still looking as gorgeous as the moment I set eyes on her. I took her hand and walked her to her car. When I opened the door for her she turned to me and gave me a long passionate kiss. She turned away and sat in the car. I closed the door and she drove away, never looking back. Maybe I would see her again one day when I returned. Only time will tell.

Published 
Written by Rockwell469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments