Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Time As A Sugar Baby Part One

"Catherine explores the Sugar Daddy scene to fund her university studies..."

33
14 Comments 14
11.6k Views 11.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story was first submitted a few years back, but for some reason I deleted it."

When I started university at eighteen, money was scarce, so I looked for part-time work to boost my income. The majority of the jobs advertised were bar work or cleaning rooms in hotels. They paid the minimum wage and to earn what I needed would mean working long hours, leaving very little time for studying or social life. I didn’t want to go down that route; I knew there was something better out there for me. I just had to find it.

A few days later in the campus coffee bar, I overheard a girl on the next table discussing an article she'd read on the BBC website. It concerned the growing amount of female UK students that were meeting older men for mutual benefits; they would be provided with a monthly income in return for their company and services rendered. All the girls at the table talked about how they would never do that, but I was intrigued. And I wanted to know more.

The majority of the clients, the "Sugar Daddies,” were mostly businessmen who were available for one or two weekends per month and would happily lavish gifts and holidays to their Sugar Babes. Each “arrangement” was worked out by the two parties, but usually, it included a sexual relationship. Most older men were looking for attractive young women that normally they would have no chance of attracting. To be honest, it bordered on the fringes of prostitution. But when times are hard, a woman has the option of using her body to gain what she wants and as long as it mutual and legal, then it's up to the individuals

It sounded too good to be true, so later that day I googled the article and then searched some Sugar Daddy websites. I was amazed at the number of sites that came up, and after further research, I chose one that seemed to be the market leader. The “Sugar Babes” could join the site free of charge while the "Sugar Daddies" were charged a monthly subscription, so I thought I might as well join and see what happened.

I registered and filled out a profile before uploading a couple of recent photographs, not expecting any replies and treating it more as a joke. Would guys want to pay money for my company? I wasn’t convinced they would. It was a couple of days before I logged onto the site ( I hadn’t bothered setting up email notifications). I was amazed that there were twenty messages waiting. The thought of desperate old sex fiends flashed through my brain as I opened the first one, now regretting putting my face up for everyone to see.

The majority of the messages were, in fact, ok, a mix of general information about themselves, and asking me to get back to them to discuss an arrangement if I was interested. The rest were offering me money for sex or asking questions such as, "Are you bald or hairy?" and, "Do you do anal?" or, "Do you swallow?" Those didn't get a reply.

I wrote back to the others thanking them for messaging me and that I would be in touch, if interested. I was quite surprised at receiving "genuine" messages, and it was then that I realised this could work. Although I'd never had sex with guys more than a few years older than myself, some of my friends had, and they had loved being with an experienced man. It might be strange at first, but surely I could get past that. I had always had an exploring mind and liked trying new things. This was just one more experience to try with the added benefit of earning money.

Over the next few days, I received a steady flow of messages from members; none stood out as possibles until I had a message from a man called Marc. Marc worked in the oil industry and was originally was from Oregon in the U.S.A, but was now based in Aberdeen. He was forty-nine and had been separated for two years since the breakdown of his marriage.

He struck me as a well educated, charming man with a good sense of humour and a toned body that didn't reflect his age. He was a fluent writer and didn't revert to text talk as many of others seemed to. He truly was interesting, and over the next few days, we exchanged many messages.

In all honesty, I hadn't formed any connection with any others on the site apart from Marc, so when he suggested we swap phone numbers, I readily agreed.

He phoned me one evening, and we talked for over an hour about our lives, our likes and even past loves. His American accent was soft and very sexy, and when he suggested we met up, I couldn't resist. Even if nothing it came from it, it would be just nice to meet him.

We started talking nearly every evening, and there seemed to be chemistry between us, even if he was thirty-one years my senior. I gave him my PayPal account name as he wanted to send me some money for train fare. He had booked a hotel in Edinburgh for the end of the month and said if we didn't have a "spark" between us we could just have a good weekend as friends, he wouldn't put me under any pressure for anything more. I respected him for that, he was a man with integrity, but in my heart, I knew we would have that "spark". I had felt it already, and I'm sure he had.

The following few weeks flew by; I was studying hard at university for the first assessment of the semester and suffering from lack of sleep and eating junk food. The only thing that was keeping me going was the thought of the weekend away; I so needed a break. Marc was overseas on business, so our regular chats were rare, and I missed hearing his voice. Thoughts of him forgetting me buzzed around my head, so when he called me from the airport it put me at ease, he was having a big effect on me, more than I'd realised and I hoped he felt the same way about me.

Marc gave me the name of the hotel in Edinburgh and told me to take a cab from the station, and text him when I was on my way. He told me he missed hearing my voice and couldn't wait to meet. I said, "Likewise." I knew then that I wanted him to fuck me, but I stopped short of telling him, for the moment anyway. We would have plenty of time for that.

The train journey went fairly quickly, as we only stopped at two stations before arriving in Edinburgh. I took my case and went to a cafe for a nerve-settling coffee and to change in the toilets. I had chosen a green and black dress which vaguely looked like tartan, it was mid-thigh and showed just enough leg. Black tights and high heels completed the outfit, and also a silver chain belt around my waist. 

I hoped he would approve of my look; it was classic but still young looking, and just sexy enough without being slutty. Finding a cab, I gave the driver the hotel name. He smiled and said something I didn't understand with his broad Scottish accent. I was trembling as I texted Marc to tell him I was on my way to finally meet him, and ended the text with two kisses, a few seconds later he replied

"Can't wait to meet you, Catherine, our rooms amazing, you should see the size of the bed xxx."

The last few words lodged in my brain, "the size of the bed xxx," it was as if he was confirming what we would be doing. He hadn't said beds or rooms, it was obvious now that it was one room, the smile and three kisses seemed to confirm that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I texted back, "sounds wonderful Marc, but I get to choose which side of the bed I sleep on. Will be there soon C  xxxx. "

The cab pulled up to the hotel, it looked very classy and expensive at least I knew he had good taste. It was no Travelodge or budget hotel. It was going to be such a great weekend. Even if we never left the hotel we could enjoy that amazing bed.

The doorman, dressed in a long grey coat, took my case and directed me to the bar. He smiled and touched the brim of his black hat as if I was a celebrity. I felt special but also a little nervous. There was no turning back now; this was it.

The bar was large and opulent, large white pillars with cornices and a marble floor that shone like a mirror stretched on and on. I scanned the room for Marc, trying to pick him out at the tables. He raised his hand and walked towards me a big smile on his face. He was taller than I'd imagined and looked smart in his suit, the crisp white shirt open at the neck. He reminded me of George Clooney, suave and sophisticated. I couldn't imagine why he didn't have women fighting to date him. Why, oh, why, did he need a website to meet women?

Marc put his arms around me and kissed my cheek before standing back and admiring me.

"It's great to meet you finally, Catherine. You're even more beautiful than your pictures, and you look stunning in that dress." His blue eyes looked straight into mine, and my stomach fluttered. Standing on tiptoes, I smiled and put my arms around his neck, the aroma of his cologne gently filling my nostrils as I kissed his cheek.

"It's lovely meeting you as well, Marc. You're taller than I imagined and I love your accent, it sounds so different from on the phone. Shall we get a drink and sit down? I haven't worn these shoes in ages, and they're killing me," I giggled, my nerves now subsiding.

He pointed to a table and asked me what I was drinking before making his way to the bar. I watched him talking to the barman and was overcome with my feelings for someone I just met. I had been afraid that when we met I wouldn't feel the same towards him, and it would be awkward. I knew that wasn't going to happen now. The ice had been broken and I fancied him so much.

We sat and chatted for an hour, although it seemed like five minutes. He told me about his work and separation and his twin daughters of twenty-two in the States, pointing to a slight grey streak in his hair and blaming them for that, jokingly. His eyes were piercing and hard to ignore.

Occasionally, as we talked he would touch my hand and smile in a way that relaxed me. He was charming but not arrogant, and we were getting on as if we'd known each other for years. His eyes looked at me like lovers do, and I imagined us in bed together. My stomach tightened as I thought of us fucking. It had been so long since I'd felt like this, and I needed him so badly.

After a few drinks, we decided to go to the room and freshen up before dinner, taking a bottle of wine with us. Taking my arm, we made our way to the lobby laughing and joking about the couple at the next table that had been listening to our conversation. He said the guy kept glancing at my legs, but he understood why because they are gorgeous.

I smiled, liking that Marc had noticed and remarked on them. He would definitely see much more, I thought wickedly.

The lift door slid slowly shut as Marc pushed the button for the 11th floor. We looked at each other across the empty lift with the same thought in our minds and by the time the lift stopped, we were out of breath. Our tongues had explored each other's mouths frantically as if our lives depended on it. The taste of his saliva coated my teeth, it was so sensual for a first kiss and hinted at things to come.

Putting his arm around my waist, we walked down the corridor and stopped at the door, the keycard sliding into the lock and opening it with a gentle buzz. The room was spacious with a sofa and two chairs, local art adjourning the walls and the biggest flat screen TV I'd ever seen. The floor was a similar marble to the bar, and two doors led off the main room.

The bedroom was as Marc said, the double bed amazingly large. It was built for fun and looked so inviting, I was in no doubt it would get plenty of use tonight. The ensuite bathroom was of the same standard. The shower had water jets at every angle coming from the wall and was big enough for at least three people. The bath would easily take two, or even three if you wanted to be up close and personal.

I slid the door of the balcony open and stepped outside to admire the Edinburgh skyline as Marc fetched us a drink. The sun was just setting and cast shadows across the building; it was gorgeous. I watched as car lights moved down the roads and left white and red trails in the distance. I felt so lucky to be here, it was the break I needed from university, all thoughts of my assessments were stored away for the weekend and replaced with thoughts of Marc.

He placed our drinks on the table and stood behind me, his arm encircling my waist as he kissed my hair.

"You smell amazing, Catherine," He said, uncovering my neck and planting kisses on it.

"If I didn't know you better I'd think you were trying to get me into bed, but then I don't know you, so perhaps you are," I said teasingly. A soft sigh came from his direction as he gently nibbled the soft skin of my neck

"I have to be honest, Catherine, it's been three years since I've been with a woman. Yes, I do want to get you into bed, but you will have to be gentle with me. I might be a bit rusty," He said. Turning around I kissed him softly.

"It's fine, Marc, we can take it steady. I'm going for a shower first, and then I'd better hang up my clothes. After that... I'm going to explore that big bed and you're welcome to join me."

Teresslyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Teresslyn

I kissed him quickly on the cheek and wiggled my hips playfully as I walked to the bathroom, hearing his weak attempt at a wolf whistle, and laughing.

The shower was fantastic; the warm jets were scrubbing my soft skin and biting into every delicate place on my body.
My nipples were hard and aroused by the stimulation of the water and a tingling pulsed through my body and centred in between my thighs, changing to a dull ache. The kind of ache that could only be soothed by a tongue or a well-placed finger, or even a combination of the two.

Biting my lip, I resisted the urge to pleasure my clitoris. That would be Marc's job soon. I sighed then turned off the shower before stepping out and wrapping myself in the big soft towel. I felt warm and secure as it hugged around me and pushed my breasts together forming an impressive valley between them that begged to be explored. I smiled, another job for Marc. I’m sure he wouldn't mind and may even enjoy it, I giggled softly. What a silly girl I was.

Marc's mouth gaped open when the bathroom door opened.

"Oh my god, Catherine, you look so sexy in that towel. Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Remember, I'm an old man," He laughed.

His eyes fixed firmly on my breasts and the towel that was struggling to contain them, barely hiding the large nipples. He sighed and muttered some word under his breath that sounded like, "Oh fuck."

Grabbing a robe, he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to shower, a cold one, I think. I won't be long," He said, smiling before disappearing into the bathroom and closing the door.

I heard the shower running as I hung up the last of my clothes and took the white robe from the wardrobe. Dropping the towel, I gazed on my reflection in the mirror. My breasts weren't huge and stood perfectly pert, the nipples cherry red in colour. I had never had any complaint about there size, but I did wish they were a cup size larger. I wouldn't resort to surgery though, they were what they were, and at least the wouldn't sag as much as bigger ones.

Taking a pair of white thongs from the drawer, I slipped them up to my damp legs. I'd always like the sensuality of a guy taking them off and anyway, I wanted to wrap Marc's present. He could have the fun of taking them off, or getting them wet, whatever he fancied.

Sexually I knew little about him; was he small or big? What did he like to do to a woman? It was all intriguing and the thrill of a new partner. I would find out soon enough, I was sure of that. Tying the belt around my waist, I pulled back the covers of the bed and slid down the crisp white sheets.

The mattress was firm but very comfortable and made a nice change from my lumpy single bed at uni. I was sure the headboard wouldn't bang against the wall as mine did, but at uni, you just blocked the sound out and carried on. I switched off the main lights and turned on the bedside lamps for mood lighting, I was never a fan of pitch black fucking, well not first time anyway. I liked to see my partner, and for him to see me in all my glory. Perhaps I had a voyeuristic streak, but it turned me on.

The shower stopped, and after a few minutes, Marc came into the bedroom, a matching robe covering him. He seemed nervous and anxious. My mind went back to earlier when he had told me that he hadn't slept with a woman in three years. I assumed that was troubling him.

"Marc, just listen to me for a moment," I said softly. "I don't expect you to be some super stud, just take it at your own pace and relax. You're in charge. I want you to take the lead; do you understand?"

He looked across and smiled.

"Thank you, Catherine, you're very understanding. It will be strange for me after all this time; the thing is I just want to please you and not let you down."

"Marc, you won't. Have some faith and I'm sure you will be a fantastic lover. Don't rush it. Now, are you coming to bed?" I said, pulling back the covers and patting the bed sheet.

He climbed into bed and moved towards me.

"You are one incredible woman, Catherine, and I feel honoured to be in bed with you. Thank you for being so understanding.

His lips moved towards me, and we kissed, slowly at first but then gathering pace as his hands massaged the nape of my neck and shoulders. It felt wonderful. We must have kissed for at least ten minutes before his hand moved down and gripped the tie on the robe. It seemed to stay there for ages before he gently eased the knot undone and pushed the material aside.

His breathing became more rapid as he kissed the skin under my breast and slowly worked up towards my nipple. He was planting delicate little kisses around the puckered outline of my aureole and the side of the nipple until finally, he took it between his lips.

"God," I murmured involuntary, quite overcome with this new sensation. He pulled my nipple up and down between his lips, pushing his tongue firmly against it and suckling on it like a newborn baby. The feeling was sensational, and like nothing before, I could only imagine what it would do to me between my legs. I was already feeling wet down there and yearned to share it with him.

We now kissed hungrily. His teeth were gently biting my lip as his hands started wandering down my body. Strong hands stroked across my belly and around my hips working down and down, my thighs voluntary parting as if to welcome, and encourage him. My small thong barely filled his hand as it cupped the mound and squeezed before nestling between my legs, a finger brushing the wet material that was pushing against the lips.

"Mmm, you're soaked, Catherine,.I didn't know I had it in me," He said softly, his voice more relaxed.

"I know, that's a first for me. I usually have trouble getting wet, I was obviously just waiting for the right man to come along," I said reassuringly.

He slid the robe from my body and tossed it on the floor, shortly joined by his own. His hairy chest of dark hairs which spread down his body and under the sheets. I wanted to see more, feel more, but mostly I wanted the warmth of his skin against my skin. We kissed once more as he pulled me against him, and at that moment, for the first time, I felt his cock pushing against me. I was shocked; it felt huge and laid across the wet material of my thong as if staking its claim to the prize. The urge to touch it was compelling as my hands slid down.

I rubbed across the large dome and took in my hand before gripping under its rim and lightly squeezing, bringing a satisfying groan from him. His cock was large and thick and seemed to go on forever as I ran my hand down slowly; it must have been eight inches before the top of his ballsack nudged against my fingers.

"Bloody hell, Marc, that's the biggest cock I've ever felt; we could struggle a bit with that."

He gave out a moan and gripped the waistband of my thong as he pulled them down, shifting a little I kicked them off and spread my legs wide open. His breathing was laboured and heavy, he was reaching the point of no return. I sensed that and thought maybe I should take charge now.

Wrapping my fingers around the shaft, I manoeuvred the head against my lips to slide him inside me. It pushed against the folds. It tried to split them, and then suddenly without warning, he gave a long and low guttural moan. The hot liquid spurted across my mound and fingers in threads, briefly subsided and then pumping a hot stream onto my belly and running around my thighs. I went to speak but was hit by another wave that splashed with less force across my fingers; it felt warm and sticky as it ran down and dripped from my wrist to pool on the crisp sheets.

"I'm sorry, Catherine, I was afraid of that happening. Please forgive me.

 "Marc, you do not need to apologise, I totally understand. We were both worked up and anyway we've got the whole weekend. Next time we will be fantastic, I know it."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You're great, you make me feel eighteen again. I'm so glad I found you and yes, I promise next time will be better. Anyway, I'm not going to leave you in this state; I wouldn't be that cruel."

A finger located my clitoris, as only an experienced man could. With a little pressure, he pushed against it, gently massaging it up and down. My legs tensed in shock. Oh fuck, that felt incredible, I thought. He worked it delicately up and down and then in a circular motion, occasionally trapping it between his fingers and gently nipping it. This man definitely knew how to pleasure a clitoris, and it was getting to me.

Within a few minutes, my body could take no more, and the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm started to grow in my abdomen. The sensation spread downwards with each subtle touch. He sensed my arousal as he picked up the pace, sounds now escaping from my mouth. And then, as if he had known me for years, his forefinger slid between my wet lips to massage the front wall.

I lost control as a wave of passion pushed me over the edge, and my body submitted to a full-blown orgasm. My legs shook uncontrollably as another finger joined it and my muscle contracted around them. I let out a yelp as he kept on working his fingers inside me and pushing against my clitoris, causing me to spasm.

The orgasm seemed to last an eternity, as he slowly decreased the pressures and held me tight as I shook. It was the most intense thing I'd ever experienced in my whole life. If he could do this with his fingers, god only knows what that cock would do to me, but I knew it would be mind-blowing like never before.

We drifted into sleep, wrapped in each other's arm, his fingers still inside me. I vaguely guessed a few hours must have had passed. Marc’s was still asleep; his cock erect against my leg as I gently cradled the large ball bags in my hand. Just hours before they had pumped their load onto my skin, but I wanted to feel that inside of me, the thought of his cock was overwhelming. Yes, he has been very aroused, and I fully understood that not having a woman for three years would be too much for his desires to control, but I wanted to make our experience special and to show him what he was capable of.

Very stealthily, I moved back and took his cock in my hand. Lifting my leg I shuffled forward slightly and spread a lip onto the head, pushing against it my lips hugged his contours as I carefully bore down onto it. I wanted to cry out as the large dome stretched the walls of my vagina. He was by the far the biggest id encountered so far, he was not for a virgin, but ideal for me.

I had a few inches of him inside me and fought the urge to sink back down on it. Could I take it all? I wasn't sure but hoped I could. It would be such a shame to miss out on its entire length and the feeling of his balls slapping against my lips. I doubt if I could take too many deep thrusts at the moment but I would enjoy them nevertheless and anyway we had the whole weekend to fuck. This was just a practice run.

I slowly worked up and down, taking more and more of his cock. It was barely halfway in when he stirred from sleep and realised what was happening. I can't be sure if he was fully awake but he reacted, and like a toy doll, that wonderful big man rolled me on to my stomach and then pulled me onto my knees, to take me like a bitch on heat.

He thrust each stroke deeper into my belly as my pussy gripped him like a tight glove, our moans in harmony with each other. I pushed back to meet his thrusts as that cock went to places never before explored. Sinking forwards, my arms threatened to give way under his pounding, but in fact, he groaned more loudly as my bum pushed up in the air and further against him.

Getting up on one leg, he continued to thrust into me; I felt as if my insides were pulling apart, and then it happened. He turned slightly, and I had him all inside, the heavy sack slapping against me. This action was obviously more than I could stand, or had triggered some deep and never touched nerve. But without warning, I had the biggest and most intense orgasm of my life. On hearing this, I was pulled back tightly against him, and my nipple grasped between his fingers, my body still jerking in the throes of the orgasm.

The noise and actions of my orgasm proved too much, and suddenly, my insides were bathed in warm jets that seemed to be everywhere. I'm sure his cum must have splashed against my cervix and would have probably got me pregnant if not for my daily pill. I thanked God I'd not made him wear a condom, this feeling was too sensual to have missed.

By the time we left on Sunday, we were both in tune with each other's bodies. The large bed was well used as we honed our foreplay on each other, in numerous ways and positions.

But those stories are for later, and I may just tell you more if you're interested.

 

Thank you for reading this and sharing my adventures with Marc

Kate (Kitten)

 

Published 
Written by Kawaiikitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments