Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Another caper from Austin with a friend."

With my job in the technological field, I often take online courses or attend training seminars in different cities. A week back was one of those where I had to attend a training seminar in Houston, Texas. This seminar included an instructor and five other students from different cities.

We attended training for eight hours, then afterward, stayed at a choice of hotels provided by our company. The hotel I stayed at is part of a national chain, but more upscale than the usual economical chains. The clientele is business class, as evidenced by the patrons in the lounge. Of course, I would go to the lounge's happy hour after training.

One of my classmates, James and I had attended other training seminars previously and we kept in touch since. James is black, two years older than me, about six feet, four inches. He played high school football back in his home state of Alabama, but a serious knee injury ended his sports participation.

The last time he and I attended a training seminar, located in Atlanta. We had a bet between us as to who could have the most sexual encounters during the week. I admit, James won. But he had the same woman twice, so we agreed that it was a tie and next time, we would see who wins.

Now, Houston is a large city, spread out across southeastern Texas, for those who have never been there. And there are plenty of women to choose from.

The week of the seminar, James and I were the only ones who stayed at this hotel. The others were staying someplace nearby the corporate offices.

So, that evening, James and I checked out the hotel lounge's happy hour and saw there was ample opportunities. "I have this bet won," James bragged.

"We'll see," I laughed as the bartender handed us our drinks.

We sat on bar stools near one end of the bar and chatted about work-related issues while eating some of the food provided. I suppose we had been there about thirty minutes when two attractive women approached the bar.

To my disadvantage, they sat on the barstools next to James.

It didn't take long for James to start a conversation with the ladies, and James did introduce me. It wouldn't be fair to leave a buddy out if there were more than one woman, right?

However, the bet was the most sexual encounters and if one of us got two women in bed, it counted as two times. Yes, a bit juvenile behavior, but it happens.

Well, we hit it off with the ladies, as they were from out of town and attending some sort of training, themselves. Also, they were sporting gold bands with large diamonds.

Now, I've heard that hotels tend to make women aroused, for some reason. I found out that it is mostly true and these ladies were no exception.

We were invited to their rooms, which were next to each other, so James and I knew that neither of us cheated on the bet.

The lady I was with was a blonde, about five or so years older than I, no children and her husband was an executive for a large bank. She was a human resources representative of the same bank. James' lady was brunette, attractive looks and worked with the lady I was with.

When things got down to business, the lady, whom I will call Katy, pushed me onto the large king-sized bed, straddled me and unbuttoned her white blouse. Next, she reached between her breasts and unhooked her bra, releasing her large D-sized breasts.

The natural impulse had my hands clutching each one and Katy leaned forward so I could suck on her long nipples. And she provided me with each one for a few moments. Then she slid off me and started to unbuckle my pants, loosened my zipper and button, then tugged on my pants, causing my shorts to slide down with them.

Katy was greeted by my erection and she didn't waste time to begin to suck on it. She went to town on it and now and then I would catch her eye as if she was asking for approval for her deed. Of course, she had me going and once she got as far as she wanted, she stopped.

She stood up and kicked off her heels, removed her skirt, revealing that she had not been wearing panties. Now that was a woman ready for action, and ready or not I was her game.

She climbed on top of me and started riding my hard cock. It wasn't long before she started moaning. She maintained good muscle control and I wanted to last if I could. Katy sensed that I was about to orgasm, and she spoke softly "Hang on, baby, just a little more!"

She rolled off me, knelt on the bed and I mounted her from behind. It was all I could do to hold back, and Katy was beginning to get wet. The slapping sound of us in motion began to get a bit louder, then Katy began to tense up and moaned louder.

That set me off and there was no more controlling myself. I shot my load and it seemed to take a bit to stop shooting inside of her wet pussy.

We collapsed onto the bed, side by side, breathing hard and not speaking for a few minutes.

Finally, Katy spoke. "I expect discretion from you and your friend."

"No problem, Katy," I replied. "Neither James nor I will say a word. Besides, we don't live near you, I think."

Katy laughed at my joke and got up to go shower. I used that as an invitation to go up to my own room.

When I left Katy's room I walked toward the elevators, when I heard James.

"Well, we're tied, unless you faked it," he laughed.

"No, not me," I laughed as the elevator doors opened.

The next night, James and I visited the lounge, but the happy hour was not as crowded as the night before. "You think we'll see the same two ladies?" I asked James.

"I don't think so. The lady I was with said that they were leaving this afternoon."

"Oh, that's too bad. I was thinking we could swap women!" James laughed at my suggestion.

Well, we didn't get lucky that night, mostly because the pickings were a bit slim. "Rather odd for a Tuesday night," I said. "Usually, Tuesday nights are my best nights."

"Interesting," James said. "Wednesday nights are mine back home."

And James was right. Wednesday night, the lounge had more ladies than Monday night.

It didn't take long before James and I scored. It was the same situation as before: two women in town for business reasons. But neither were married like the others were.

The lady I ended up with, I'll call Amy. She and her friend were from Austin, attending a real estate seminar. Amy had short, dirty blonde hair, a size C cup, and an ass that I grabbed almost all night.

Amy took me to her room, while James went off somewhere with Amy's friend; a blonde with small perky tits that poked out, revealing no bra under her blouse.

When we got inside Amy's room, she suggested that we shower together. Now I liked that idea. Not much more fun than soaping up your partner and some water fun.

Amy had a clean-shaven pussy that glistened when we got on the bed. And I went down on it. She had such a sweet taste that I could have eaten it all night. And I tried to.

She must have had several orgasms before she moaned for me to stop. I didn't want to, but my cock was beginning to tell me otherwise.

Amy mounted me and it wasn't long before I climaxed. She slid off me and went to the shower. I laid on the bed and heard the shower run. A few minutes later, Amy returned, wrapped in a towel. "Austin, being that you have the same name as my hometown, I'll remember you for a long time."

DeaadPrincess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeaadPrincess

I laughed and told her thanks. She sat on the bed beside me and told me that she was engaged to be married within a few months and this was her last fling before marriage. I wished her luck as I got dressed, then we kissed before I left her room.

The next day, as James and I rode over to the seminar meeting, James was unusually quiet. "What happened, man?" I asked after a minute.

"Damn, I've never been-" he stopped for a moment. "That chick went crazy on me!"

"What happened?" I asked.

James took a sip of his coffee, then spoke. "She was recently split from her boyfriend and I was her rebound fuck. And she wore me out."

I laughed out loud as I parked the car at the meeting facility.

That evening, in the lounge, I asked James if he were ready for the last night in town or would he want to concede to me. "No way, man! I'm game for another round. This will determine who's the winner."

We sat at a mostly empty bar, although a few patrons came and went. About an hour passed when a stunning, older brunette woman entered alone. She was wearing a white blouse, with tight black women's pants that showed her curves, and heels.

"This could determine the winner," James bragged.

We sat quietly and watched the woman approach the bar. She smiled at us as she sat one barstool over from me. I smiled back and said hello, which she returned the opening.

She ordered a rum and lemon/lime from the bartender, then checked her cell phone.

When her drink arrived, she paid the bartender, leaving him a generous tip. She took a small sip, set the glass down and checked her phone again. Not trying to pay much attention to her, I noticed that she was typing a message, paused as if she was reading, then typed a response.

After she took another sip of her drink, I introduced myself and James. "Nice to meet you, Austin and James. I'm Camilla." She put out her hand and I gently shook it.

Camilla took another sip of her drink, then stood and moved over to the barstool next to me. "What brings the two of you to Houston?" she asked after she sat.

"We're here on business," I replied.

"Both of you?"

"Yes, we have to attend seminars a couple of times each year," I said.

I took a sip of my beer as Camilla checked her phone.

"What bring you here?" James said as I was tasting my beer.

"I'm here on what you could say business and adventure." Her reply caught both James and me by surprise, but I recovered quickly before James.

"What kind of adventure?"

She smiled and said, "Well, let's just say that it is sort of a hide and seek adventure."

"Interesting" James said.

"It is, interesting," Camilla said taking another sip of her drink.

I noticed the wedding ring and it was something that I don't know if I could ever afford. It got me wondering about what this lady was up to.

She finished her drink, and the bartender brought her another one, as if on cue.

She tasted it, smiled then checked her phone once more, but did not type in a reply. I happened to see the message. It stated, "Are you in Texas?"

Camilla smiled, seeing that I saw the message. "See, I told you that it was a game." I had to smile at that, and James did too.

"So, what is the business part of this adventure?" I asked.

"We deal in livestock, my husband and I. Mostly cattle and some horses back home."

"Where's home?" James asked.

"We have a spread of land west of here. About three hours’ drive." She took another drink.

"So, your husband is looking for you?" James asked.

"You can say that," she replied.

What happened next took both of us by surprise. "Guys, I've been on the road since this morning. I'm ready to go to my room. You're welcome to join me if you want to."

We didn't hesitate and we escorted her to the elevator, up three floors and into her room.

Now of all the times James and I were together on these trips, we never saw each other's nude bodies. Now, I'm a bit above average according to articles I have read, but James is more than average.

I was stunned by Camilla’s offer, but seeing James' cock was stunning, also. Camilla gasped at his size and let's just say that he got the first shot at Camilla’s stunning body. She had a body that porn star actresses would love: long muscular legs, nice round ass, well-shaped, firm body, DD cup breasts with hard nipples.

James could fill the part of a male porn star, also. And the sex we had that night would make a good movie. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

James and I stood nude side by side as Camilla knelt between us in the shower. She took our cocks in her hands but took James' in her mouth first. She sucked on his while stroking mine, then alternated. She did this several times to us, then stood, then led us to the king-sized bed. She motioned James to lay on his back, then she climbed over to him and began to suck on his cock. With her free hand, she took my cock and stroked it some more.

I watched her go down on his long cock, which I guessed to be closer to ten inches when Camilla was sucking on both of us moments earlier. James gasped as she took all of it into her throat several times. I thought he blew his load, but he maintained his composure.

Camilla started stroking James' cock and told me to get behind her. She wanted me to do her from behind while she enjoyed James' cock orally.

I did as she wanted and was surprised by how tight she could get her pussy. I began to thrust myself faster as I went along, holding onto her hips.

I don't know how James didn't shoot off in her mouth or on her face, but he managed.

Soon, Camilla wanted James' cock inside of her, so I moved back, and she got on top of his huge cock. She started to ride it and suck on mine at the same time. It was a bit awkward for me and her in this position, so I backed away, sat and watched them.

A few minutes later, she got tired of this position and asked James to get in behind her. Then she told me to lay where James was. We traded positions and it didn't take long for me to orgasm. Camilla certainly knew how to make a guy orgasm fast and she didn't waste time on me.

I blew my load, and some went in her mouth and the rest on her face. Meanwhile, James was giving her all he had, and soon Camilla was feeling the effects.

She started moaning and breathing harder each time James thrust all he had in her. Soon she let out a cry and James couldn't last any longer. As I lay beside them, watching, James shuddered, stiffened up and gasped for air.

I was still amazed at his size as he pulled out. His semen was still dripping from his cock, onto the bed sheet as Camilla rolled over.

As she caught her breath, James and I sat on the bed, quietly. I was wondering what would happen next. Then Camilla spoke. "Guys, that was wonderful. Something I've always wanted: a black guy with a huge cock and a white guy to match him." We smiled at her comment as she got up from the bed, taking a towel that was nearby and wrapped herself.

"I can't tell you what I've seen on our ranch, but that just came close to what I expected," she smiled. Then she came over to both of us and kissed us on our cheeks and thanked us.

As James and I left her room, I said, "It looks like we're tied again on our bet!"

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments