Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noah's Whore - Part 2

"Nancy goes to Noah’s home to be used as his whore."

31
19 Comments 19
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
After making plans to spend some time with Noah at his home that evening, Nancy left the office early to complete her preparations. Driving home she called her husband to verify that he would be attending a special awards dinner for the Mayor and wouldn’t be home until after 11:00. She sat in the comfortable luxury of her Lincoln’s leather seats, still keenly aware that her panties were in Noah’s pocket. Smiling to herself, Nancy’s mind was spinning with the possibilities tonight’s adventure would bring.

Once home, her clothes were quickly removed. She stepped into the large, walk-in shower to make certain that every part of her body was fresh and kissable. As her hands ran over her wet skin, her mind was still working on the possible scenarios for the evening. The idea of walking into his home naked had her wildly excited. Her sex was aching to be fondled, but she decided to let Noah do the touching. The wait would not be too long.

As she toweled off, Nancy stood in front of her large, full-sized mirror. Turning from side to side she assured herself that though she was forty-two years old, she still had a damned good figure. Her breasts were exceptional. The $15,000 she had paid the doctor might be the best money she ever spent. He had assured her that men would still be ogling her bosom when she was sixty.

She and Russell had decided before they were married that they would not have children. They both had personal business goals to achieve and children would only slow them down. Turning sideways to the mirror Nancy noticed that her tummy was still quite flat. Letting her eyes shift backward, she smiled at her fabulous ass.

Turning to get a better view, Nancy admired her own bottom. Russell had often said it was the view of her from the rear that first drew his attention. Enough compliments had come her way over the years to convince her that she had an ass that would score a “10” in any judged competition.

Nancy dropped her towel and stood admiring her naked body in the mirror. “OK girl,” she spoke aloud to herself. “It’s time to use what you’ve got.” Noticing that her nipples were still hard, she smiled and headed to her closet. She needed to find the coat she would wear on the drive to Noah’s home.

When she neared Noah’s home, she called him. “I’m about a mile away,” she said when he answered.

“The garage door will be open when you get here. Pull your car inside. Come to the door and you’ll find a switch to close the garage door. When it’s down, open the door and come inside.”

Nancy spotted his house, turned onto his drive, then into his garage. She sat in her car for a minute before getting out; not because she was having seconds thoughts, but rather to calm herself. This thing she had been fantasizing about for many months was about to actually happen. She planned to enjoy every minute.

Once the garage door had closed, she quietly stepped inside the door to find herself in a small entryway just outside his kitchen. The house wasn’t dark, but the lights weren’t very bright. She stepped into the doorway to his kitchen.

“Come in here,” she heard Noah say. “I’m in the den. Please join me.”

Nancy had been inside Noah’s home once before for a Christmas party. She didn’t remember the layout of the house but recalled that it was very tastefully decorated. It looked, felt and smelled like a man’s home.

She walked into the kitchen and saw what appeared to be candle light come from the next room. As she approached the room she spotted Noah sitting in a large chair. He was still wearing the slacks and white shirt he wore at the office, but the necktie was gone.

She could see that he was holding a glass in his hand. The tinkling of the ice against the tumbler came to her ears and she knew without a doubt, he was drinking scotch. It was seemingly his only passion in life. She had never seen him touch anything other than single malt scotch.

When she reached the end of a large leather couch about ten feet away from him she stopped as if waiting for his directions.

His voice was velvety soft. “That’s good. Stay right there and remove the coat.”

Perfect,” she thought. “Just as I imagined it.”

Without taking her eyes off of him, Nancy slowly unfastened the four buttons on the front of her coat. When the last one was free, she moved her arms back and let the garment drop to the floor behind her. She stood in front of him, completely naked, wearing nothing other than high heeled shoes. She didn’t move.

What’s he thinking?” she asked herself.

No sooner had that thought raced through her mind when she heard him say, “Turn around … slowly.”

His voice felt like a mink glove running between her breasts and down between her legs. Turning as he had directed, she waited until he was looking at her backside before she stopped and spread her feet apart. Hearing a noise, she wondered if she had heard him taking in his breath. “I knew he’d like my ass,” she thought.

She heard the sound of ice once again and assumed he was taking a drink.

“Turn around,” he directed her.

“You are even more beautiful naked than I expected,” he told her without moving. “Very few people in this world look better without their clothes. You are the exception.”

Nancy wanted to say ‘thank you,’ but found that her mouth was too dry to speak.

For long seconds he continued to stare at her before finally saying, “So, if I understand properly, you enjoy masturbating. Is that correct?”

The words came from her mouth with no thought of deception. “It’s not so much that I enjoy masturbating. It’s more that I’m compelled to do it. I have an overwhelming need that has to be satisfied.”

“Do you think of yourself as a nymphomaniac?”

“Not at all,” she answered. “I just have an unusually high sex drive and no other way to satisfy it.”

Standing in front of him naked, Nancy realized that she was quite comfortable. She liked knowing that he was excited by her body and she knew that if she were to touch herself now, she would easily reach an orgasm. Her nipples were hard and she could feel the familiar tingle between her legs.

“How often do you masturbate?”

“I don’t know, Noah,” she answered slowly, wishing that he would get on with whatever he had planned for her. “At least five times a week.”

“You’ve told me that you masturbate in the office,” he said. “I assume that you do it at home as well.”

She smiled at him and she watched his eyes focus on her hands and she held her breasts. “That’s true,” she responded. “So, maybe it’s more like ten times a week.”

“Show me,” he demanded.

“Show you?” she asked, surprised at his command. “You want me to masturbate for you?”

Taking another slow swallow from his glass, he replied, “Yes. That’s exactly what I want you to do. Lie back on the couch and show me how you get yourself off.”

Still holding her breasts, Nancy thought about what he wanted and decided that she rather liked the idea of him watching. The last time someone had actually seen her masturbating was her freshman college roommate. It had excited her then and would no doubt do so again.

Nancy stretched out on the couch, leaving one leg hanging off the side and her foot touching the floor. She knew that he would want to see what she was doing, making this the best position. At first, the leather of the couch was cold against her nakedness, but it quickly warmed up to her already overheated skin.

Closing her eyes, she began to fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples. She tried not to think about Noah watching her. Gradually her fingers slipped down her flat belly and over her hairless mound. Making a ‘V’ between her first and second finger, she began to slowly rub them around and over her clit. She was not surprised to find it hard and sensitive.

Once she had a little buzz going, Nancy let one finger run through her slit, lubricating it with the abundant fluids that were already flowing from her pussy. She groaned softly as she pushed a finger inside her dripping hole. It felt so fucking good!

Now in a world of her own, she began to masturbate as she did when she was at home alone. With one and sometimes two fingers inside her pussy, she fingered herself with one hand while a finger on the other teased her clit. “I’ve done this 5,000 times,” she thought to herself, “And it’s always good.”

The tinkle of the ice in Noah’s glass reminded her that she was not alone. That handsome man that she wanted so badly was sitting only a few feet away … watching and listening.

Listening?” she thought. “Of course, he’s listening,” she answered herself. She could hear the sounds of her wetness and her hand slapping against the wet skin between her legs. Her excitement was bringing her to a quick climax.

Suddenly she heard Noah’s voice, deep and sexy, “Don’t you dare cum until you tell me that you are ready.”

She had been so engrossed in what she was doing and feeling that she hadn’t noticed him get out of his chair and cross the room to be beside her. “I’m close right now,” she told him in a panting voice. “I’m really close.”

Her eyes were still closed when she felt Noah move her hands away from her sex. She groaned loudly when she felt his warm tongue find her clit and began to circle it. Within seconds, he pushed two fingers inside her pussy and seemed to instantly find her swollen sensitive spot.

It took only thirty seconds for her body to erupt like a volcano. A fireball seemed to burst inside her around his fingertips and roll outward toward her fingers and toes. Her fingers gripped the hair on his head and her thighs clamped against the sides of his head. Bright lights flashed behind her eyelids as her body shook.

She lay there limp after her body stopped trembling. His weight lifted from between her legs, making her suddenly sad.

“That’s the sweetest pussy I’ve ever tasted,” he said in his soft, sexy voice.

She opened her eyes to see his face descending on hers.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

Before his lips touched hers he said, “Taste it for yourself.”

The kiss reignited the fire in her belly. His tongue was in her mount in an instant and she could taste herself on him. She had tasted herself hundreds of times when she was masturbating, but it was so much better coming from his mouth.

Their first kiss seemed to last forever. They both moaned into the other’s mouth while their tongues fought. One of his hands found her breast while the other was locked in her hair. His fingers found her nipples, first squeezing them lightly before the squeeze turned into a harder pinch.

How does he know that I like hard nipple play?” she thought to herself. “Oh fuck … this is perfect.”

As suddenly as it began, it ended. Noah sat up and looked down at her. “Does Russell go down on you?” he asked.

Wondering what had just happened, she answered honestly, “Not in a very long time; maybe ten years.”

Pushing himself up to his feet he murmured, “What a fucking idiot.”

Noah picked up a pillow from a nearby chair, dropped it at his feet and said, “Come over here. I want you on your knees on this pillow.”

Nancy smiled a wicked smile as she rolled off of the couch and crawled to the pillow. She didn’t have any doubts about what was going to happen next. Once on her knees on the pillow, she looked up at Noah.

“I think you know what to do,” he told her.

“I know what I want to do,” she said as her fingers began to unbuckle his belt. “I want to see this cock other women talk about and see if it could possibly be as good as I’ve heard.”

When his trousers fell down around his ankles, Nancy put her hand around his erection encased in navy blue boxers. What she found was extremely hard and larger than her husband’s. It was hot and pulsed in her hand. Holding it firmly, she looked up at his face as she stroked it through the fabric. She hoped the look on her face let him know how pleased she was.

Taking her eyes away from his, she almost frantically pulled his boxers down to free his cock. The instant it took for her to expose it to the air seemed to last much too long. She couldn’t wait to see it, hoping that what she was about to discover would soon be her best friend. All of her planning could fall apart if she didn’t find what she was expecting.

Once freed, his cock jumped at her face, waving in front of her nose … allowing her to smell his particular masculine musk. “Perfect!” she mumbled softly as she wrapped her hand around the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. Again she looked up at Noah’s face and smiled. She looked back at his one-eyed member and gently licked the end. She looked up again, tasting his own unique flavor on her tongue. “May I?”

“Please,” was all he said.

Nancy looked back at it for a second before gently wrapping her lips around the round head and sucking it gently. For a full minute, she ran her tongue around it and sucked it deeper into her mouth. She pulled it in slowly before releasing it. “You taste so good,” she said when she looked up at him.

“I couldn’t possibly taste as good as you do,” he seemed to growl at her.

She took it into her mouth again, pulling it deeper before letting it glide back out. She repeated the action, again and again, each time taking it farther and each time a little faster than the last. Nancy began to moan softly as she felt the spongy head touch the inside of her mouth, driving deeper with each thrust.

When Noah put his hands into her hair and began to move his hips, she was too excited to speak. He was fucking her mouth … just as she had seen the men do in the porn she had watched. To her delight, it felt just as good in real life as it had looked on her small tablet’s screen. She also became aware that her own fluids were beginning to trickle down the inside of her thighs. “Oh fuck, this is good!” she thought to herself.

She was totally enjoying the experience, but Noah stopped and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He put his hands under her arms and pulled her to her feet. Putting his arms around her, he pulled her tightly to his chest as he kissed her. As their tongues began to battle again, his hands grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks. He dug his fingers into her ass and growled once again.

Standing upright, Noah spun her around to face away from him. His hand slapped against her ass as he said, “Your mouth is good, baby, but I want that sweet pussy.” He led her back to the couch and bent her over the large padded armrest. As she leaned over, her face touched the leather cushion and her legs automatically spread apart. He stepped between her legs and ran a hand through her dripping wet sex.

“This is what I want,” Noah told her as he placed the head of his beautiful cock to her opening and pushed.

The head slipped inside, making her eyes open wide. The only cock she’d felt between her legs in the past twenty years belonged to her husband. There was no question about it … Noah’s cock was going to be a new experience.

He seemed to hesitate for several seconds before he pushed again. Because she was so excited and so unbelievably wet, his thick staff slid into her smoothly. His hands grabbed her hips and he kept it moving until he was buried inside her. He stopped once again, concentrating on the heat and wetness he was feeling. Her pussy was pretty damned tight for a woman over forty. He pulled it almost all the way out before running it home once again.

“Oh my god,” Nancy called back to him. “Noah, you’re so big!”

As he pulled out and sunk his cock in her once again he laughed, “I’m not big, Nance. Your pansy-assed husband is just small. This is what’s it supposed to feel like to get fucked.”

He began to move with a rhythm. Holding her by her hips, Noah began a steady motion in and out of her lava-hot sex. When she began to groan on the down strokes, he began to push harder and move more quickly. When their skin began to slap together, she started mumbling unintelligible sounds that he took to be indications of her enjoyment … he pounded harder.

“Oh fuck, Noah,” she screamed back at him. “I’m cumming. God damn you, don’t you dare stop. I’m cumming.”

Noah was so involved with what he was doing and so mesmerized by the beauty of her body, he actually had given no consideration to his own mounting orgasm. He slapped her ass once more.

“Oh fuck,” she yelled and her body began to tremble. The muscles in her legs shook. Her juices were flowing and covering his balls. He couldn’t hear what she was saying because she had pressed her mouth against the cushion of the couch. She was making plenty of noise, but he was unable to understand a single word.

As her vaginal muscles began to squeeze him due to her orgasm, Noah found himself reaching his own climax. Looking down at her perspiration covered velvety skin, he reached a sensory overload and felt ready to reach his own release. Pulling his cock out of her, he held it in his hand as ropes of hot, white semen shot out of his manhood and began to cover her back and her perfect ass.

She felt the hot ropes of cum burn against her skin before they seemed to instantly turn cold. Again and again, she felt her skin covered in a different location. She had never felt anything like it.

When his gusher finally ended, he rubbed the cum-covered tip against her rosebud that was beautifully displayed before him. He could feel her quiver beneath him and wondered if she had ever had anal sex.

Looking back at him she said, “Why didn’t you cum inside me?”

Smiling and even laughing as he tried to catch his breath, Noah replied, “Well, Nance, we hadn’t really discussed what was going to happen and it occurred to me at the last second that I didn’t know if there was any chance of your getting pregnant. It’s not something I’ve given any attention to in a long time, but I thought it was better to be safe.”

She began to laugh and said, “You don’t need to be concerned about that, sugar, but thanks for being so considerate.” Then pushing back against his cock she said, “That was unbelievably good.”

Standing between her legs and looking down on her semen soaked skin, he realized that he was still holding his cock and it remained quite hard. Leaning forward he pushed it back into her. “Good enough to go again?” he asked.

“You can’t still be hard?” she questioned but was thrilled with the idea that he could still go on.

As he began to slowly move inside her, he put his thumb into the puddle of jizz on her ass and began to rub it around her tight pucker. “Does it feel hard?” he asked.

“Yes,” she gasped.

“Does it feel good?”

“Fuck yes, it feels amazing,” she moaned.

He stepped away from her, pulling his cock from her juicy wetness and she groaned.

“Give me just a minute, Nance,” he said as he turned and left the room.

In two minutes he was back with a warm washcloth. He gently, but thoroughly wiped away his fluid deposit from her skin. Finally, he held the warm cloth against pussy, letting the heat radiate through her nerve endings. When she made a small groan he smiled and helped her to stand. When she pressed her hard nipples into his chest leaning in for a kiss, he asked, “Now would you like to move into my bedroom and try a different position?”

Nancy put her lips to his neck and lightly nipped his skin with her perfect white teeth. Then putting her lips to his ear she whispered, “Let’s not forget that I’m your whore, Noah. I’ll do whatever you want me to do. I’ll do anything and everything. I will make your fantasies come true.”

When he stepped back, she could see wildness in his eyes and she was gripped with excitement. As good as it had felt just a few moments ago, something told her that she was in for the ride of her life.

As he stepped back, he took her hand, pulling her toward the doorway to his bedroom. “If we’re going to work on fantasies, let’s do it in my bedroom.”

Nancy kicked off her shoes and followed Noah through the door. As she stepped inside the room, she looked around and thought, “Oh yeah. This is where the fun really begins.”

*****

Once again I offer my thanks to ChrisM for adding a second set of eyes in the editing process.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments