Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurse Rose has a Sexual Awakening part 3

"Part 3, the relationship develops."

48
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 3, please read the first two parts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy."

Part 3, Mike.

Our weekend together had started amazingly, Rose is the most loving, caring, considerate woman I'd ever met.

It is very early days in our relationship, but it just feels right, I've never felt so in love or comfortable as I do with Rose.

I've had other relationships in the past with women my age but nothing felt as good as this relationship.

That evening we lay in bed both completely naked and cuddled, we spoke about how quickly this had happened and I felt Rose needed reassurance about my intentions.

"I never want this to end, you have shown me so much in such a short time," said Rose.

"Don't worry my love, I don't want this to end either, you are incredible and if it is possible I want to be with you forever," I replied.

"Really, but what about the age difference? How would you feel walking down the street hand in hand with me?"

"I'd be the proudest, happiest man alive to hold your hand in the street. The age difference means nothing to me. Nobody has ever given me the feelings you give to me, from the moment you accidentally touched my cock during my appointment I've wanted you."

Rose giggled, then said, "Accident! That was no accident."

We both laughed out loud, I pulled Rose to me and kissed her, she is an amazing kisser her lips are so soft and I love the way she gently bites my bottom lip and sucks my tongue, then as always every time I kiss her my cock becomes very hard.

She felt it pressing against her body, "oh, you're getting hard again you naughty boy."

She reached down and started stroking my cock, "mmm certainly not an accident this time," Rose, said as she smiled at me.

She started kissing my chest and with each kiss she moved lower down my body, when she reached my stiff cock she stroked it slowly then said, "I love your big cock, it's the perfect length and thickness.”

"Help yourself sweetheart it's all yours," I replied.

She stared at it and smiled as she was stroking her other hand up and down my thigh and then, looking up at me, she kissed and licked from the tip down to the base and back up to the tip again.

Then she put my cockhead in her mouth using the tip of her tongue to lick around the swollen head and suck on it, before pulling it out again,"you're enjoying this darling aren't you?" she said, licking and kissing it while waiting for my answer, “Oh yes sweetheart, it feels incredible."

Looking down at this beautiful lady with her red lips around my shaft, her amazing green eyes looking up at me was something unforgettable.

Rose then really surprised me by straddling my face and lowering her pussy onto my face, it showed me she was getting more confident.

The sight of her beautiful, smooth, tight pussy just an inch or so from my face was incredibly sexy, she took my cock in her mouth and started to gently suck, I licked up and down the length of her slit and she was soaking wet, "Rose, you taste delicious," I said, as my tongue licked her clit.

Rose removed my cock from her mouth and licked up and down the length of my shaft then she surprised me once again by licking my balls and then she sucked them, it felt so good, I sucked on her hard clit and inserted two fingers inside her wet hole.

It didn't take long and I felt her thighs grip my head as she came, "Oh my god that's it Mike, don't stop," she screamed. I sucked harder and felt the rush of juices pouring from her. I rubbed my face all over her juicy pussy and licked up as much as I could.

"Will you take me from behind please Mike?"

Her politeness made me smile, "it would be my absolute pleasure, my love."

"It's another first for me so guide me if I'm not doing it correctly," said, Rose.

Rose was on all fours on the bed, I knelt behind her and held her hips, I touched her open pussy with the tip of my cock, then very slowly inserted it inside her, the wetness allowed me to push in every inch.

Rose looked over her shoulder and said, "Oh, that feels amazing."

"It certainly does," I replied as I began thrusting in and out of her.

I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of Rose's pussy, each time I pulled out it was covered in her juices, and I realised what a lovely pert arse Rose had, she had a body that any woman half her age would be proud of.

"Your pussy feels so good around my cock," I said, as I leaned forward and cupped her large heavy tits in my hands, her nipples were rock hard as I gently tweaked them between my thumb and forefinger.

Rose started to push back at me, increasing the speed, "Give it to me hard Mike."

I moved my hands back to her hips and thrust harder and faster into her, "Yes, yes, that's it baby she screamed."

She buried her head into the pillows to muffle her screams as I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock, that was too much for me and I squirted streams of cum into her.

I let go of Rose and she immediately fell flat onto the bed, she was breathless and her red hair was stuck to the back of her neck with perspiration. I laid down next to her and stroked her back as she eventually regained her breathing.

"Thank you, darling," said, Rose.

"What are you thanking me for?" I asked.

"For giving me a sex life, for showing me what I've been missing all my life. You've made me come alive. For years my friends would talk about their amazing sex lives, I was too embarrassed to tell them about mine as it was so boring, but now I understand what they were talking about, the different positions they used to brag about were just a dream in my mind, but now all my dreams and fantasies are reality."

"You're a beautiful lady Rose, and it's a tragedy that you weren't treated the way you deserve, now if you will allow me I will treat you like you've always wanted to be treated, forever."

"Once I've finished this four weeks stint here I'll be going back home, I live about twenty-five miles from here and would love to show you my bungalow one day, and cook for you."

"That would be lovely sweetheart, do you miss the comforts of your own home?"

"I think I do, but when I'm with you it takes my mind off it. Were you serious when you said that you never want it to end?"

"Yes, this is not just a fling for me. I've fallen in love with you Rose, you're everything I've ever wanted in a woman."

Rose had tears in her eyes, I wiped her tears away with my hand, "please don't cry, my love."

"Don't worry Mike, these are tears of joy. I can't believe you just said that, I have fallen in love with you too and I am afraid to lose you."

"You won't lose me, baby, I promise."

We pulled the bed covers over us and cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up on Saturday morning a little later than I usually wake, but we were up quite late the evening before.

I opened my eyes and Rose was already out of bed, I looked across the room and Rose was bending over looking for something in the cupboard that doubles as her wardrobe, it confirmed what I thought yesterday that she has a beautiful cute arse.

She found what she was looking for and slipped sexily into a pair of yellow panties.

"Now that's a wonderful view to wake up to," I said.

"Good morning my love, I'm glad you enjoyed the view," she said, as she laughed.

Rose turned around and she was naked apart from the panties she had just put on.

Her breasts sat high and firm on her chest, and I was beginning to feel my cock twitch, then she picked up her bra and put that on too.

"Tea or coffee?" she asked.

"Tea please."

"I've just had a shower if you want to get in while the kettle is boiling as this hotel kettle takes ages to boil."

"Good idea," I replied as I hurried to the bathroom to hide my now growing erection.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

I cleaned my teeth and showered, then returned to the bedroom with a towel around my waist, I walked over to Rose and said, "good morning sweetheart, you look beautiful as always," as I hugged her and gave her a quick kiss.

"Good morning Mike, you say the nicest things to me."

"I mean every word I say to you my love, meeting you has changed my life for the better."

"I know what you mean darling, my life has changed dramatically and I love it, I only wish we could have met earlier."

"I do too Rose, but let's make the best of every day we have together, I feel so lucky to have you," I replied.

Rose had put a t-shirt on and we hugged once more, this time as we hugged I slipped my hands down her back and took her arse in my hands, it felt even better than it looked.

She rested her head against my chest as we hugged, "I never want to let you go, Mike, it feels so good to be in your arms."

I kissed the top of her head, and her hair smelled lovely, "as far as I'm concerned I want to be with you forever."

"Do you fancy going out for a few hours? I need to do some washing, we could go to my bungalow."

"Yes, I'll get ready, that will be nice."

It didn't take long for me to get ready, and Rose gathered up her dirty clothes and put them in a bag.

We left the hotel and Rose drove the forty-five minutes or so to her bungalow.

She stopped her car outside a beautiful bungalow with a huge landscaped front garden, she got out and opened the wooden double gates to drive the car up the drive. I was speechless, her property was enormous and must be worth a fortune.

"Do you like it, Mike?"

"Yes, it's beautiful, Rose."

"My ex-husband may have been useless in bed and not a very nice person but he always provided for us."

She went on to tell me that he was a surgeon and apart from earning a fortune he had an amazing pension package that Rose still benefits from.

Rose unlocked the door turned off the alarm and we went inside, there was quite a lot of mail on the floor so I picked it up. The inside was just as impressive as the outside, there were five large bedrooms four bathrooms and it was set on almost two acres of land. Rose explained that the property had always been too big for the two of them but it was bought as an investment.

Rose went into the laundry room and put her clothes into the washing machine, we then went into the kitchen and she prepared some drinks.

We then went into the living room and sat on the sofa. I put my arm around Rose and pulled her to me. We cuddled and started kissing, "come with me let me show you the rest of my bungalow," she said.

She held my hand and led me to one of the bedrooms. It was immaculate, and the whole bungalow had been modernised recently by the looks of it. There was a large bed in there, "Is this your room, Rose."

"No, mine is further down the hallway, it looks out over the back garden, it's a much nicer view."

We eventually arrived at Rose's bedroom, it was enormous with an ensuite bathroom, and the biggest bed I had ever seen.

"This is my favourite room, look at the view," she said.

Rose was right, the view from the huge picture window was spectacular and the garden was large and beautifully landscaped.

"That's a very big bed just for one person!" I said.

"I like a lot of room, but hopefully I won't be alone in it for much longer. I've laid in this bed alone many many times fantasising about how good sex could be," Rose, said with a very naughty smile on her face.

"Well, you don't need to fantasise anymore my love," I replied.

We hurriedly stripped off our clothes and within seconds we were both naked, just the sight of watching Rose stripping down to her underwear and then removing her bra and panties caused my cock to start hardening, she gave me a quick kiss and stroked my cock for a few seconds it hardened immediately in her small hand.

"I need to feel this in my wet pussy," she whispered.

She jumped onto her bed and I followed quickly, she opened her legs and I laid on top of her, we kissed passionately, and I could feel the head of my cock touching her open wet pussy. Suddenly Rose moved and gently pushed me to one side, I was now on my back and Rose was on top of me.

Rose sat up so that her knees were on either side of my hips, she took hold of my cock and placed it between her pussy lips but not inside, she slid along the length of my cock and smiled at me, her eyes never leaving mine.

Then she raised herself slightly and I felt her tight pussy engulf my cock as she sank herself down on me.

She leaned forward and her heavy tits hung down towards my face I reached up and groped them, her nipples were hard as bullets and her large areola felt so soft in contrast.

Rose was riding me very slowly and from the look on her face she wanted to come, she sat up and leaned back slightly and with one hand she reached between her legs, with my rock hard cock deep inside her she began playing with her clit, it didn't take her long before she reached her orgasm, her pussy pulsated and tightened around my cock, "Oh my god, that feels amazing baby," she yelled.

As Rose slowed down to get her breath back I felt her wetness dripping down my shaft, "Wow, that was a truly amazing sweetheart and now it is my turn to come," I said.

"How about we come together," said, Rose.

She carried on bouncing up and down on my cock but this time as soon as I sensed she was about to come I released streams of cum into her.

Rose fell forward on me and laid her head on my chest as my cock eventually softened and fell out of her.

We lay together cuddling for about an hour.

"I have an idea, why don't we stay here tonight, there's no reason for me to be at the hotel."

"That sounds good Rose."

We got dressed and went in to the kitchen and Rose made us a drink.

"I know very little about you Mike, what do you do for work?"

"I'm sorry Rose, I thought I'd already told you, but I work as a journalist for a music magazine, I review newly released albums and I also write regularly for the magazine but the best part is going to gigs and reviewing them."

"Wow, is it as exciting as it sounds?"

"Yes, it can be but the important thing is I love my work, and I can do a lot of my work from home," I replied.

"Would you like to stay here with me, I'd love the company and there's a huge office down the hallway, you could work from there," asked Rose.

"That would be amazing, but I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you."

"You declared your love for me and said some of the nicest things I've ever heard before you knew anything about me or where I live. I know we are at the beginning of a whirlwind romance but it just feels right.”

I could also use some help around here as I usually have to pay a handyman when I need things done, especially the garden.

When I go back to work on Monday why don't you go home pack as much of your belongings as you need and move in here? If our relationship continues to go well we could make it permanent."

"If you're sure, then I would love to give it a try," I replied.

Rose led me down the hallway and opened the door to the most amazing home office imaginable, I couldn't wait to get my things as it was much better than working from the corner of my living room at home, and I could spend more time with Rose.

On Monday morning Rose drove us back to the hotel, after a kiss and cuddle I got in my car and drove home to pack as Rose went to work, I couldn't wait to move in with her and see what the future holds for us both.

Published 
Written by NaughtyThoughts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments