Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Online Discovery - Part 3

"New lovers Colin and Charlotte get the opportunity of another fuck, risky but hot."

47
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Cheryl rang me up, she and Clive are having a barbeque tomorrow and asked us if you want to go, I said yes, we will go won't we?" Linda Sharkey asked her husband Colin, when he got home from work on Friday evening.

Cheryl and Clive Micklewhite were a couple from Linda and Colin's social circle, although they were by far the wealthiest couple in the group.

"Um, yes, sure, we will go," replied Colin, knowing that Ray and Carolyn Jennings would also be invited, and as of the previous Monday, Colin and Carolyn were lovers. Ray and Carolyn were also part of the social circle.

Colin and Carolyn had been online lovers for quite a while, under their assumed names of Ted and Sheila, but only found out the previous Sunday that they not only knew each other but were part of a circle of friends.

They had had real-life sex twice, the first time also including the sound spanking of Carolyn's substantial arse.

They had decided that the best way to communicate was through the sex site rather than by text or phone calls, Colin was anxious to get online. Seeing Carolyn again the next day would be wonderful, but it would also be difficult because they would be longing to get their hands on each other.

Colin sent a message through his 'Ted' online account.

'Hey, are you going to Clive and Cheryl's barbeque? It will be great seeing you, but I will be longing to touch you. xxx'

Carolyn was also online, and she replied straight away.

'Yes, I am going. Clive and Cheryl have a huge house, we should be able to lose ourselves and get some time together. xxx'

That had not occurred to Colin, but there would be risks in doing that. He typed a message back.

'I had not thought of that, but we cannot take risks. xxx'

Carolyn smiled to herself and then replied.

'Just think how exciting a quickie in one of their many bedrooms would be, I can't wait. xxx'

Colin doubted if she was serious, but the thought had got his cock stiffening.

'A wonderful idea, but I don't think that it will be possible. xxxx'

Carolyn was partly serious, but it was becoming a better and better idea the more she considered it.

'Spoilsport! Would you not like to give me another fucking? xxx'

Colin would very much like to give Carolyn another fucking, but he still did not see her suggestion as practical.

'Of course, I want to give you another fucking. xxxx' Colin typed back.

'Well, hopefully, you will get the chance tomorrow. I can't wait. xxx' responded Carolyn.

It was still early on Friday evening, they stopped this online conversation but had a much more intense one later, ending with Carolyn making her thighs sticky with her cum, and Colin spurting his spunk in his bathroom. If there was any chance of a quickie at the barbeque, it promised to be sensational.

-----------

Clive and Cheryl had a large group of friends, partly through the businesses that they each ran, and there were more than forty people invited to the party.

Colin thought that Carolyn looked amazing. She was casually dressed in white trousers and a yellow blouse, and Colin could hardly keep his eyes off her. They smiled at each other a few times after the initial greetings on arrival.

Colin and Linda stayed close to Ray and Carolyn plus the other two couples from their immediate circle, because they did not really know many of the other people there very well. Clive and Cheryl were drifting around their guests.

There was some chatter between the four couples from the circle of friends, but Colin and Carolyn were wanting to do more than chat. Colin still doubted the wisdom of doing what Carolyn had suggested, because of the risk of getting caught, but Carolyn looked so incredibly fuckable right now.

Carolyn and Colin's eyes again met, and Carolyn gave a little wanking motion with her right hand and gave Colin a killer smile. She was enjoying teasing him, but she was determined to try to get fucked by him at this party.

Carolyn's husband Ray had gone off to talk to one of the few other people that he did know, and Linda was deep in conversation with the other two couples, Carolyn saw her chance.

"Indoors, now," Carolyn said softly to Colin.

"Too risky," replied Colin.

Carolyn smiled, turned, and headed for the house, swaying her big arse provocatively. She did not look back but hoped and assumed that Colin would follow.

Colin was torn, he wanted to follow but the consequences of getting caught were immense, but his eyes were on that arse that Carolyn was deliberately swaying. He followed, still doubtful whether they could go through with it.

When Colin reached the house, Carolyn was just inside talking to another woman. Colin smiled as he went past them and he went into one of the many bathrooms in the property. When he came out, Carolyn was at the foot of the staircase, she smiled and started climbing the stairs. Colin looked around to make sure that nobody was in the vicinity and then followed her.

Another woman that they only knew by sight was on her way down the stairs, so presumably she had been to one of the upstairs bathrooms. Carolyn and Colin were far enough apart on the stairs for it not to look like they were together.

Carolyn reached the landing and walked past some rooms, the house was huge. She stood at the open door to a bedroom, as Colin approached.

A toilet flushed nearby, and a man came out. Carolyn had disappeared into the bedroom by the time the man left the bathroom, Colin and the man nodded to each other.

Colin entered the bedroom that Carolyn had gone into.

"Close the door, silly," Carolyn smiled, and Colin did so.

"This is ridiculous, it is so risky," said Colin.

"So erotic too," said Carolyn, pulling her trousers and knickers down and stepping out of them.

DaphneCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaphneCollins

"Fucking hell, Carolyn, what if we get caught?" said a worried but excited Colin.

"Fuck me, Colin," said Carolyn, putting her upper body on the bed and offering her arse and cunt.

The sight was incredible, and so sexy. Colin's cock was erect in his underwear and trousers.

Colin took a deep breath and lowered his trousers and underwear, and moved behind Carolyn.

His erection touched Carolyn's arse, and after some nervous repositioning, his cock was at her cunt lips. He gripped Carolyn's hips and eased in. Carolyn put her fist to her mouth, she did not want to cry out.

Time was very limited so Colin thrust hard and fast, Carolyn was close to cumming and Colin was not far away from doing so. As they fucked, they heard somebody walk past the door, this was so risky.

Carolyn bit hard on her fist as she came, she would have screamed out in normal circumstances. After a few more thrusts, Colin ejaculated. Somebody walked past the door as Colin was spunking, presumably the same person on a return trip from the bathroom.

Colin stopped spurting his cum, and Carolyn decided it was safe to stop biting her fist.

Colin withdrew, his penis and pubic hairs sticky with mixed cum. Carolyn stood up and turned, throwing her arms around Colin's neck, and they had a long kiss, Colin's hands going onto Carolyn's bare arse.

"See, I told you we could do it," smiled Carolyn.

"Yeah, but what if we have been missed?" responded Colin.

"We had better get back, but need to clean up a bit first," said Carolyn, looking around the room.

Her eyes fell on a box of tissues, maybe they were placed there for this very reason.

As they cleaned themselves they heard two people talking nearby. Colin and Carolyn froze, what if the couple came into this room?

The female of the couple in the corridor giggled and then Colin and Carolyn heard another bedroom door close, just maybe some more illicit sex was about to take place.

Colin pulled up his underwear and trousers and Carolyn got back into her knickers and trousers.

"We had better go back separately," said Carolyn, very carefully opening the bedroom door and cautiously looking in both directions.

Carolyn went out and crept along the corridor, Colin waited nervously. Carolyn had just reached the top of the stairs and Colin judged it safe to leave the bedroom. At that moment, a female voice cried out in pleasure from behind another closed door, she had obviously decided not to bite on her fist.

Colin hung back to allow Carolyn to get all the way down the stairs before he descended.

Carolyn had got back outside and Colin was nearly there when the door of a downstairs bathroom opened.

"Alright, mate?" Ray said to Colin, as Carolyn's husband left the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah, fine," a shocked Colin managed to respond, hoping that his face did not betray anything.

It did not appear that either Carolyn or Colin had been missed, or at least nobody asked where they had been.

The party continued, it seemed that they had got away with a quickie fuck.

As well as having a huge house, Cheryl and Clive had a fair amount of land, it even included a small wooded area. People at the party were wandering around, some were dancing indoors, and Carolyn wanted some more time with Colin, not for another fuck but for a snog and some touching.

Carolyn headed for the wooded area and beckoned Colin to follow. Colin looked around and there were not that many people outside now, a lot, including Linda and the two other women from the friends' circle, were indoors dancing, and Ray and the other two husbands were at the bar area.

Colin entered the wooded area and Carolyn hugged him. They kissed and caressed, Colin's hands were all over Carolyn's backside.

"I love being with you," said Carolyn.

"I love being with you too," replied Colin.

"Do you know what I would like?" asked Carolyn.

"Not another fuck I hope, I don't think I can manage another just yet," chuckled Colin.

"What I would really like would be to spend a night with you, in a hotel bed would be wonderful," said Carolyn.

"Oh Carolyn, that would be wonderful, but it can't be done, can it?" replied Colin.

"I know, it is just fantasy, but you said that we could not have a quickie at the party, but we did," laughed Carolyn.

"Yes, we did, but a night in a hotel is next to impossible," said Colin, although he wished that they could.

"I really like being with you, I mean that I wish that I could be with you much, much more," said Carolyn.

"I feel the same, I really do," replied Colin.

They kissed again. They wished that they did not have to, but they knew that they had to return to the party.

Later in the evening, almost everyone was dancing indoors. Although not actually dancing with each other, Carolyn and Colin managed to bump their bodies together a few times whilst making it appear accidental.

It was only one week ago this night that they had been at a dance at the village hall not realising that they had been online lovers for a while. Since then, after discovering that they had fucked and spanked online causing each other great sexual pleasure, they had now fucked three times.

They both wanted much more fucking in the future, plus Carolyn would like her arse well-spanked from time to time, but for now, they went home with their respective spouses.

The quickie fuck at the party was something else to add to their memories, and they hoped to add many more things to those memories in the future.

It had started online, but now it was most certainly real life.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments