Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally Considers Julie's Advice

"Sally Davies, a sexually frustrated forty-eight-year-old, takes her friends advise and goes in search of a young man to bed"

50
5 Comments 5
6.4k Views 6.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is an offshoot from my two part 'Julie Wants To Get Laid' series so to fully understand the characters they probably need to be read first, certainly part 2."

Luke Davies, aged twenty, got home on Saturday from his sex time with his mother's fifty-eight-year-old friend, Julie Norman. Luke had things on his mind because his mother Sally, aged forty-eight, had visited Julie that morning and Luke, upstairs and semi-naked, had heard the conversation.

The basics of the conversation was that divorcee Sally was wanting cock but she was wanting it to be young cock. After Sally had gone, Julie told Luke that she and his mother had discussed Sally's need for a fucking when they had met and had a coffee the previous day.

On the one hand, Luke was fucking his mother's friend and did not want his mother to know but he felt 'weird' thinking about the possibility of his mother getting a fucking from someone of his age or even younger.

Julie had said that she would visit Sally on Monday to chat about Sally's needs and to possibly suggest that Sally goes to The King's Head pub the following Thursday because that is where and when local youth and mature women meet intending to have sex.

Although Julie and Luke had known each other for years, and as they discovered fancied each other for the last three, they actually hooked up at the pub the previous Thursday and have been fucking seemingly ever since.

Luke and Sally were friendly with each other on his return home but Luke could not get out of his head that his mother seemed desperate for young cock. Obviously, Sally did not know that Luke knew.

Luke and Julie had a conversation mobile to mobile on Sunday, Luke got Julie's mobile number the day before having only had her landline number previously. "I still feel weird thinking of mum being with someone of my age, maybe even one of my mates," said Luke to Julie.

"I can understand that but your mum seems to really want it so I think it will happen, the only question is when," replied Julie, not yet certain that she would advise Sally to go to the pub on Thursday and also not certain if Sally would do so.

Luke had never thought of his mother in that way, he wasn't now, but she was a very attractive woman and if she did go to the pub on one of those nights she was bound to have plenty of young men buzzing around her.

Julie correctly pointed out that Sally did not interfere with Luke's sex life or question him about it so he should let her get on with whatever she wanted to do. They did agree that Sally might well have something to say if she knew who her son was currently fucking though.

The chat between Julie and Luke ended with them agreeing that Julie would use her own judgement on Monday as to whether or not to tell Sally about the pub and Luke also accepted that if his mother wanted young cock, she could have young cock.

Julie visited Sally on Monday and it was not long before they got onto the subject of Sally's non-existent sex life.

"If you are serious about getting yourself fucked by a young man there is a way that it should not be too difficult, but it might not appeal to you," said Julie.

"Tell me more; I need a fucking, Jules," said Sally.

"Well, on Thursday nights at The King's Head, mature women and young men meet up; Before you ask how I know, I have been to some of those nights and it works," replied Julie.

"What do you mean by meet up? You mean like leave together and, um...?" said Sally, intrigued.

"Yeah, leave together and fuck; There is a disco and a dancefloor and the women and the young men mingle and basically find someone that they fancy," answered Julie.

"So the women and the young men all go there intending to find someone to fuck?" asked Sally.

"Yes, exactly that," replied Julie.

"And you say that you have been there and you have got yourself fucked by doing it?" asked Sally, partly shocked by her friend doing this.

"Yes, a few times," Julie replied, honestly.

"And whoever was upstairs in your house on Saturday, was he someone you met at the pub?" asked Sally.

"Um, yeah, well I had seen him before but we first fucked after meeting last Thursday," replied Julie, hoping that this line of questioning did not continue.

"Fuck! So the person that was upstairs was just a boy?" queried Sally.

"Well, a bit older than a boy but he is a young man, yes," replied Julie, hoping that Sally did not connect the fact that Julie had a young man upstairs and that her son was out overnight. Julie hoped that Sally did not give it too much thought because when she remembered that Luke was also out overnight Thursday she might really start to put two and two together. Julie hoped that she had not gone into too much detail.

"But what about the women? Are they just old slappers?" asked Sally.

"Thanks," laughed Julie.

"Oh, sorry, Jules, I did not mean it like that," giggled Sally.

"Well some are but some are probably married women looking for some excitement in their lives and some are just ordinary and maybe lonely women that still want some good sex," replied Julie, pleased that the questions about who she had entertained had ceased.

"But even if I went and if I met someone, I could not bring him back here because Luke would probably be here," said Sally.

"Yes, that is true, although didn't you tell me that Luke is sometimes out all night?" said Julie, not saying that Luke already had a date in her bed for Thursday.

"Well, he is, in fact, he was out Thursday and Friday nights but I would not know if he would be out next Thursday," said Sally with Julie again hoping that her friend did not see the significance of Luke being out two nights when she had already said that she was bedding a young man.

"In that case, you could not decide to go to the pub until you knew if Luke was going to be out or not, but at least you could decide if you are interested in going," said Julie.

"I think that I am interested; Maybe you could go with me?" responded Sally, the suggestion that she accompany her friend was something that she thought might come up but she hoped it wouldn't.

"Maybe another time, but I can't this week; You would probably pull easier on your own anyway," replied Julie, although there was not necessarily any truth in Sally being able to pull easier on her own because a few women went there in pairs.

They chatted some more about the pub and agreed that, in the unlikely event (as Sally thought) that Luke was out that night, she might well go. "The other alternatives are you go on a dating site or maybe meet someone at work," said Julie, Sally worked three days a week in a medium-sized shop.

"Ha, what, 'Frustrated middle-aged woman needs a young stud to fuck her' type line?" laughed Sally.

"Yeah, that should do it," laughed Julie.

"As for work, there is nobody suitable that works there and although some hot young men sometimes come into the shop I can hardly pick them up there, can I?" said Sally.

"No, but you could maybe slip them your phone number," suggested Julie.

"Maybe; Looks like Thursday at the pub is my best bet but that can only happen if Luke is out again for the night," said Sally.

The two women talked about other things and then Julie left, feeling confident that Sally had not yet linked Luke's nights out with Julie having company and hoping that Sally gave it no further thought.

Julie and Luke chatted on their mobiles that evening and Julie told Luke that it looked like his mother was giving serious thought to going to the pub on Thursday. "Maybe mention to her on Wednesday that you are going to be out Thursday night, rather than tell her at the last minute," Julie suggested to Luke.

"Yes, okay," said Luke who was now reconciled to the possibility of whilst he was fucking Julie on Thursday, his mother might be getting fucked by someone of his age, maybe even a mate of his.

As Julie had suggested, on Wednesday evening Luke spoke to his mother. "Oh mum, I will be out all night tomorrow night," said Luke, trying to keep his voice even because he knew that that news would have some effect on his mother.

"Oh, okay dear," replied Sally, trying not to sound elated. She had not decided that she was definitely going to the pub but Luke's news gave her the option to do that and to bring a youth home to fuck her.

On Thursday morning, Sally excitedly phoned her friend, it was not one of Sally's working days. "Hi Jules; Guess what, Luke has told me that he is out tonight so it gives me the option to bring someone back here if I go out," said an animated Sally.

"That is great news for you, Sally; You must go for it, it is too good a chance to miss," encouraged Julie.

"Yeah, I probably will; I am shitting myself thinking about it though," laughed Sally.

"Don't get yourself worked up, well not in that way, just go out and relax and see what happens," advised Julie.

"Yes, thanks Julie; You are a good friend and I know that your advice will be good," said Sally.

"Let me know tomorrow how you got on," said Julie.

"Shit, tomorrow; It is work tomorrow, not sure how I will manage that if I am getting fucked all night," laughed Sally.

"Can't you phone work today and maybe swap with someone, you do a day for them if they do tomorrow for you?" suggested Julie.

"Great idea, Jules; I will phone work now, bye," said a very high Sally, high because there was every possibility that about twelve hours from now she would have a stiff young penis between her legs.

Sally had a nice long soak in the bath in the afternoon and thought about what to wear. She wanted to look sexy but not tarty, she wanted to look classy. She could not get dressed for going out until Luke had left for the night and if he was late going then her evening was largely ruined.

Luke, of course, knew that his mother was wanting to go out and what for and he would get out of her way as soon as possible. Luke was not very long home from work when he was off out again. "See you tomorrow mum; I told you that I was out tonight, didn't I?" said Luke.

"Yes, yes, you did tell me; Good night," said Sally, thinking how lucky she was to have plenty of time to get ready and then go out at a reasonably early time. She had learned from Julie that The King's Head is usually quiet early on but soon livens up, she wanted to time her arrival when it was somewhere between quiet and lively.

Sally looked at her naked body in her bedroom wardrobe mirror. She was quite a tall woman, not exceptionally so but above average height. She had large tits that drooped slightly but not a lot. She was quite hairy in her cunt area, she hoped that the youth that she brought to her bedroom if she did, was not put off by that.

She looked at her arse, 'too big' she thought to herself but her cheeks were well rounded. She decided that she was not too bad for a woman of her age.

She got dressed. White bra and knickers, red blouse and black trousers. Julie, by coincidence, had a red blouse and black trousers on the previous evening for Luke's arrival although she did not bother about a bra or knickers. Another look at her arse in the mirror, the trousers looked and felt a bit tight but she decided that they would do.

She had a car but thought that she might have a drink if only to calm her nerves, so you rang for a taxi.

As it happens, the taxi was driven by the same female driver who had taken Julie to and from The King's Head the previous Thursday, and the driver got turned on watching Julie and Luke getting very friendly in the back seat on the return journey.

The driver liked men and women but was going through a 'prefer women' spell at the moment and she certainly fancied Sally, who she had not seen before. The driver knew what happened at The King's Head on Thursday nights but was not sure if her passenger was going there for that purpose. "You meeting someone at the pub?" the driver asked Sally, looking at her attractive passenger seated in the back of the car via the rearview mirror.

"Um, I am hoping to," replied Sally, who then felt herself blush.

"Oh, you are going for that; I wasn't sure," smiled the driver via the mirror.

Sally didn't answer because she could not think of anything to say.

"Good luck," said the driver to Sally, after Sally had paid and got out of the car.

"Thank you," smiled Sally, who now, outside the pub, was struck by nerves.

Sally was wavering about going in but two youths, who could only have been eighteen approached the pub. One of them whistled and the other one spoke. "You going in, love?" asked one of the two very good-looking youths.

"Yeah, yeah, I am," smiled Sally, thinking if they were typical of what was on offer then she should have some gorgeous young men to choose from, assuming that they liked her.

One of the youths, the one that had spoken, held the pub door open. "Thank you," smiled Sally.

The second young man goosed her arse crack. "Oh!" said Sally in surprise, she then burst into giggles, she was going to enjoy herself.

"My name is Mark, the one who touched your arse is Rory," said the apparently talkative youth.

"Pleased to meet you both; My name is Sally," responded Sally.

"Not seen you here before," said the previously silent Rory.

"Oh, you do speak," teased Sally before adding, "No, I have not been here before."

"You here for some fun?" asked Mark.

"Yes, I suppose I am," replied Sally.

"What would you like to drink?" asked Rory.

"Oh, that is very kind; Could I have a vodka and tonic please," said Sally, knowing that the offer of a drink was not just out of kindness.

"Shall we sit down over here, Sally?" said Mark, indicating a table away from the dancefloor.

"Unless you want to be near the dancefloor?" said Rory, who had not yet gone to the bar.

"No, there is fine; Although I might dance later," said a very happy Sally, the only problem she saw at the moment was which of these two hunks to take home to her bed.

Mark and Sally sat down and Rory arrived with the drinks. "Um, if you have not been here before you do know what happens here on Thursday evenings, don't you?" asked Mark, not wanting there to be any misunderstandings when fucking is suggested, although Rory had already touched Sally's arse and not got slapped it should be alright.

"Do we play bingo?" laughed Sally, pleased with how relaxed she felt.

Rory looked a bit perplexed, maybe he had never heard of bingo. "Yes, I know, youths like you and women like me come here to, um...meet," said Sally, seriously.

"Yes, that is just about it," said Mark, who was fancying his chances with this woman that looked far classier than some women that he had been with on a Thursday night.

"How old are you two?" asked Sally.

"We are both eighteen," replied Rory.

"But we both know how to please a lady," said Mark, proudly.

"Do you now?" smiled Sally, before taking some of her drink, she was starting to get damp in her knickers.

The disco started to play a tune that Sally particularly liked, a fast one. "Oh, I love this song, can we dance?" said a gushing Sally.

Neither of the males was particularly impressed with the song but if they let Sally go to the dancefloor alone they might not see her again because one or more of the other hunks might acquire her. "Okay," said Rory, a bit reluctantly and he and Mark both stood up. They both looked at Sally's arse on the way to the dancefloor.

Sally threw herself about as she danced and she was getting admiring looks from a lot of the males present, Mark and Rory tried to position themselves in such a way to suggest to everyone else that Sally was with them.

The dance finished and a laughing Sally left the dancefloor with her two escorts in tow. Mark put his hand on Sally's lower back and it had moved down to her buttocks by the time they got back to their seats.

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Luke had arrived at Julie's house feeling concerned about his mother and thinking that maybe he should return home and stop her from going out. He and Julie talked for quite a while as Julie tried to convince Luke that all would be well, but she was not immediately successful.

Any thoughts of sex between Julie and Luke were, for the moment, on the back burner as Luke fretted about Sally.

It was getting to the point that Julie was thinking of ringing Sally on her landline, assuming she was still at home, and advising her against going out but as to what explanation Julie could give her for the change of heart, she had no idea.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

Luke had been at Julie's house for more than two hours now and there had been no thought of sex between them yet, because of Luke's concerns.

They had to assume that if Sally was going out, she would be out by now so Julie had another suggestion. "Shall I text her and make sure that she is okay?" said Julie and Luke agreed.

Julie sent a text, 'Hey babe, assume you are at the pub, how are things going?' read Julie's text.

----------------------------------------------------

Sally's phone buzzed just after she and the two youths had sat down after their dance. "Your husband?" queried Mark.

"No, I have not got one of those; It is a lady friend just asking if I am okay," explained Sally.

"And are you?" asked Rory, putting a hand on Sally's thigh and she, by reflex, opened her legs wider.

"Yes, I am very okay," smiled Sally, who was getting increasingly turned on.

'Hi Jules, everything is great, I am having a wonderful time,' Sally's answering text read.

'Good. Have you found someone to fuck yet?' Julie's text responded.

'Ha, I might well have done,' replied Sally, although she had no idea which of these two sexy eighteen-year-olds she was going to bed.

------------------------------------------------------

Julie reassured Luke that his mother was fine and started to stroke his crotch in the hope of having some sex. Luke relaxed a bit and fondled Julie's tits through her blouse. They then kissed and all thoughts of his mother seemed to leave Luke's head as he started removing Julie's clothes and she removed his clothes.

They were soon both naked and Luke caressed Julie's bare arse as she led the way up the stairs, Luke's cock was rigid.

They entered Julie's bedroom and were immediately on the bed with Luke sliding his penis into Julie's cunt. "Yes, yes lover, fuck your Julie hard," breathed Julie as Luke started shafting her.

Luke fucked hard and fast with Julie's body moving in response, Julie came hard and the fucking went on.

Julie came again before she took spurt after spurt of Luke's semen into her wet cunt.

They lay cuddling. "You happier now? About your mum?" asked Julie, who had not actually shown Luke the texts but she had, in all honestly, said that his mother was having a wonderful time.

"Yes I am; Sorry that I was so miserable earlier, " replied Luke.

"That is okay, baby, although I expect another good fucking later," said Julie.

"You will get one," Luke assured her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Back in the pub, Mark followed Rory's lead and put his hand on Sally's other thigh. "Oh, this is very nice," said Sally, opening her legs wider.

She had not actually looked before but Sally now glanced at the youth's crotches, looking from one to the other. They were both clearly aroused and they both looked to have sizeable bulges.

"So if you are not married, do you live alone?" asked Mark, hopefully.

"No, my twenty-year-old son lives with me...but he is out all night," smiled Sally, leaving the gap before indicating that her house was empty on purpose.

"Oh, did you send him out so that you could entertain?" asked Rory.

"No, he told me he was going out; He is with a girlfriend," said Sally, just assuming that Luke was with a girlfriend because his nocturnal activities were never discussed.

"That is convenient for you, isn't it?" said Mark, his hand moving further up Sally's thigh and now very close to her cunt.

"And why is that?" asked Sally, feigning innocence.

"Well, if you were to meet someone here that you liked, you could take them home with you," said Rory, stroking Sally's thigh.

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that," laughed Sally, who was having a wonderful time, as she had told Julie.

"Would you like to take us back to your home?" asked Mark, his fingers now touching Sally's cunt through her trousers.

"Us? You mean both of you?" said a surprised Sally, she thought that she would have to choose, she never considered having both of them.

"Yes, Mark and I don't touch each other but we would both give you a great time," said Rory.

"Shit, I had not thought of more than one," said Sally, squirming a bit as Mark's fingers traced her cunt through her clothing.

"Is that a yes or a no?" asked Mark, putting a bit more pressure with his fingers on Sally's vagina.

"Um, it's a yes, it's a yes, " replied a very aroused Sally.

"I will get some condoms," said Rory, something else that Sally had not considered but she did not think that she would fall pregnant at forty-eight.

"We saw you get out of a taxi so I suppose you do not live within walking distance?" said Mark, who had moved his fingers from Sally's cunt area.

"No, I don't," replied Sally, who was trying to reconcile the fact that she was about to take two eighteen-year-old youths home with her. Youths that she had only met earlier that evening. She had gone out intending to find one young man to fuck her but it seemed that she had found two.

Sally rang for a taxi, it was a male driver this time, and the journey to her house was in almost total silence with an embarrassed Sally in the passenger seat of the taxi and the two youths in the back.

On the journey, Sally was thinking that she would have to have the young men out of her house well before her son got home and he would likely be there before seven in the morning to get himself ready for work. Sally had swapped days at her work with a woman named Karen so she did not have to worry about working after a potentially sleepless night.

"In you go, boys," said a now more relaxed Sally when she unlocked the front door to her house.

With them all inside, the youths stood looking at Sally for a moment. "Well, let's get to know each other a bit," said Sally, embracing Mark and planting her lips on his. As Sally and Mark snogged, Rory ran his hand over Sally's buttocks, Sally was hugely aroused.

She then moved to Rory and kissed him in the same way and she now had Mark's fingers running up and down her arse crack.

"Just so that you know, you will not be able to stay the whole night because my son will be home between six and seven in the morning," explained Sally, thinking practically whilst she still could.

"Okay," answered both youths.

"I will get a bottle of wine and then we will go to my bedroom," announced a firey-eyed Sally.

Sally got and opened a bottle of wine but did not bother with glasses, she took a swig out of the bottle as she approached the two young men who were still where she had left them. "Let's go have some fun," said Sally, handing the wine bottle to Mark who took a swig and then passed it to Rory who did the same. The youths followed Sally up the stairs.

"You should know that I have not had sex in ages," said Sally, as she reached the top of the stairs.

"Well, you will get plenty tonight," said Rory.

"Too true," agreed Mark.

"Wonderful, now let's see what we have here shall we?" said Sally, who first undid Rory's jeans and pulled them and his boxers down and then repeated the process with Mark.

"Fuck! Two very impressive cocks there, boys," smiled Sally, wanking one erect penis with each hand.

"Um..," said Rory, wondering what he should do with the wine bottle that he still had in his hand.

"Oh. let's put that over there," said Sally, taking the bottle and placing it on the dressing table.

As she did so, Mark moved behind her and started caressing her arse. "Mmm, you boys both seem to like my bottom; Would you like to see it?" asked Sally, giggling.

"Yes please," both youths said.

"Okay," said Sally, who with her back to the youths, slowly lowered and removed her trousers and then did the same with her knickers, baring her gorgeous arse.

"You like?" asked Sally, looking away from her guests.

"Yes, we like," said Mark as he and Rory both started caressing Sally's arse cheeks.

Sally was so turned on and it would not take much more for her to orgasm. With her backside being stroked, she undid and removed her blouse and then her bra, making herself naked.

Rory had dropped to his knees and was kissing Sally's buttocks, Mark moved in front of her and he and Sally kissed as his fingers went to her very wet cunt.

With Mark fingering her pussy and Rory kissing her arse, Sally came. She shuddered through her orgasm and then made another announcement. "I want to suck your cocks," breathed a very flushed Sally.

As Sally put her arse on the bed, Rory and Mark got out of their jeans and boxers that were at their feet and then moved towards Sally, led by their erections.

The youths stood hip to hip with Sally seated on the bed. Sally took a cock in each hand and then slowly wanked Rory's penis with her right hand as she locked her lips on Mark's cock. She licked and sucked Mark for a while before moving her mouth to Rory's cock and gripping Mark's penis in her left hand.

Sally moved from penis to penis with her mouth, driving both youths crazy but she tried to avoid making either of them ejaculate because she now wanted a hard cock inside her. "Who is going to fuck me first?" asked a glowing Sally.

"One of us can fuck your mouth while the other fucks your cunt," said Rory.

"Fine, let's fucking do it," said Sally, getting on her hands and knees on the bed but still not knowing which young man would be at which end.

"I'll take her cunt first," said Mark, taking off the T-shirt he was wearing and opening the condom packet.

Mark put the rubber on his erection and got behind Sally, Rory had his rock-hard penis near her mouth.

Rory waited until Mark eased his cock into Sally's cunt, making her groan before he rubbed his penis against Sally's face.

Sally took Rory's rod into her mouth as Mark started moving in and out of her vagina with his impressive penis.

Rory moved his hips so he was fucking Sally's mouth as his friend took her cunt, Sally was sucking and licking as best she could at Rory's cock as Mark's fucking of her cunt picked up speed.

"Mmmm, mmmm," was the only sound that Sally could make as she started to cum, she was now sucking furiously at Rory's penis as he continued to fuck her mouth.

Mark was fucking her fast and he was getting close to ejaculation and Rory was not far from it either as Sally's lips and tongue stimulated his cock.

Sally came again and then Mark spunked into his condom, Rory then tensed and started cumming in Sally's mouth.

Sally swallowed as much of his cream as she could but some ran out of her mouth and onto her chin.

The three of them needed to get their breath back and they all slumped on the bed.

------------------------------

In Julie Norman's bedroom, Luke was ready for action again and he had Julie's knees back towards her chest as he slid his erection into her wide open cunt.

"You are going to get a good fucking, Mrs Norman," smiled Luke as he looked down into Julie's eyes.

"Give it to me hard, big boy," replied Julie, as she looked forward to the pleasures that were about to come.

Luke did give it to her hard, although sometimes he slowed, and he had Julie cumming time and time again before he came hard inside her.

They kissed and cuddled and chatted and laughed. Julie set the alarm clock for six in the morning to give Luke time to shower before going home to prepare for his day at work.

-------------------------------

In the early hours of Friday morning, Sally had her legs spread wide as Rory started licking her cunt, it seemed that he had licked cunt before because he was very proficient at it. Mark, his cock stiff, looked on as his mate tongued Sally towards her next orgasm and she writhed and squirmed as she came on Rory's face.

Mark, reading the situation perfectly, got another condom and handed it to his friend. Rory donned the condom and mounted Sally. She wrapped her legs around the young man as he thrust hard and fast. "Shit! Oh, shit!" wailed Sally as she came yet again.

Rory fucked on but he was feeling himself getting close to cumming, his ejaculation coincided with Sally's next orgasm.

Sally eventually relaxed her legs and Rory rolled off her, through her glazed eyes she saw Mark pulling another condom onto his erection.

Sally sighed and laughed and then braced herself to take Mark's cock inside her. Mark started slowly and tenderly before suddenly picking up speed. The change of pace sparked Sally into another cum.

After more fucking, and another Mrs Davies' orgasm, Mark filled his condom with semen.

Sally Davies had had the fucking that she sought and needed, it had been an incredible few hours.

With the need for the two young men to be gone before Luke returned, it was thought best that they should go soon.

Mark and Rory showered in turn and then Sally booked them a taxi to take them to their homes.

The wine bottle had not been touched since they arrived in the bedroom so they each had a swig to toast their evening of sex.

The youths got dressed and Sally saw them off, knowing that she might never see them again but having the memories of her first sex in ages.

Sally showered and, in due course, fell asleep. With her having the day off work she could sleep in.

-------------------------

The alarm woke Julie and Luke at six o'clock and within a couple of minutes, Julie was on her knees with her big arse pointing at her young lover as his cock entered her cunt yet again. It was all over quite quickly with them both cumming and then Luke showered and they both got dressed.

Julie dropped Luke near his home and both Julie's and Luke's thoughts turned to Sally and to what her night might have been like.

Luke let himself into his house and started to get sorted for work but got a bit concerned because there were no sounds of his mother getting up, which she should be doing for work.

Luke knocked on his mother's bedroom door. "Mum, are you alright? You need to get up for work," said a concerned Luke from outside the room.

It took a bit more knocking and questioning for Sally to stir from her deep sleep. "Oh, hi, good morning, I am not at work today," Sally's voice said from within the room.

"Not at work?" queried Luke.

"No, Karen rang me and asked me to swap days," replied Sally, not liking telling her son lies but Luke was not even supposed to know that she went out so she did not want to explain why she had initiated the swapping of days at work.

Luke, now happy that his mum sounded to be alright, left her and completed his own getting ready for work.

Later that morning, when she eventually got up, Sally phoned Julie. "Hi Sally, you not at work? How was last night?" asked Julie.

"No, I swapped days with Karen and last night was sensational," gushed Sally.

"Sensational? He was that good was he?" said Julie, pleased that her friend had had the fucking she needed.

"Not he, they, two youths came back here," laughed Sally.

"Two? Fuck! You slut," laughed Julie.

"Yeah, I had one of them fucking me from behind while the other one came in my mouth," Sally almost boasted.

The conversation continued, with Sally going into detail before Sally decided to ask her friend about her night. "Anyway, what about you? What did you do last night?" said Sally.

"Oh, nothing much," said Julie, anxious not to give Sally a hint of who she had been with.

"I thought you had something going on, you told me that you couldn't go to the pub with me," said Sally.

"Well, I just said that because I thought you would have a better chance of getting laid on your own," said Julie, untruthfully.

"Oh, well, as it happens we could have had one each," said Sally referring to the fact that she acquired two lovers.

The conversation ended with Sally still seemingly not knowing that her son was fucking her friend but also Sally maybe having a taste for young cock, having got the fucking that she wanted.

Neither Julie nor Sally knew what their sexual futures were.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments