Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam & James As The Lockdown Collapses - Part 2

"The morning's passion continues."

10
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second chapter of a story, The first should be read first as this is a continuation."

Three months of enforced sexual abstinence had just come to a spectacular end. It was only 8:30 in the morning and I was lying on my bed in London with a naked and contented woman on either side of me.

Throughout the lockdown, I had an agreement with my lover, Sam, that we should obey the rules. She, too, had an agreement with her lady lover, Priya, that there was simply no opportunity for them to get together.

The British government's ineptitude in tackling the virus had led to us having the worst death toll in Europe. While the rest of the continent was seeing real progress in defeating it in Britain, people were still needlessly dying. If you elect a clown, you should expect a circus. Every day another initiative was announced after being drafted on the back of an envelope. It was no wonder that all around us, people are abandoning the lockdown.

Earlier that morning, Sam had come to my house in her cycling clothes as cover. To both of our delights, Priya was able to join us. I had fucked them both and they had finger fucked each other in a highly stimulating encounter for me to watch.

Sated and exhilarated, I asked both ladies if they would like coffee and some breakfast. I asked them to give me five minutes to get the kitchen ready. I wanted to close the blinds.

“Will you both join me naked?” I inquired hopefully.

I headed down and got my coffee machine working, I also got some cups, saucers and side plates ready. Next, I prepared some frozen pastries and a selection of fresh fruit.

I love my coffee and have spent a lot of time finding my perfect blend. I had settled on a Colombian bean roasted in Italy. To my mind it tastes superb, its flavour is enhanced when you enjoy it with a naked woman. With two, it is unbeatable.

Sam and Priya came downstairs naked as requested. Sam normally has a small strip of blond pubic hair above her pussy but she had opted to go completely smooth this morning. Priya has a triangle of thick dark hair which she keeps neatly trimmed.

I savoured the sight and felt my cock begin to thicken. We sat at the kitchen table and I served coffee.

We had a delightful, relaxed and very earthy conversation as we enjoyed our light breakfast.

I reached for a banana and peeled it. I then ran it along the length of Sam’s pussy before offering it to Priya. She licked it greedily before biting off the end. She was driving me nuts.

Emboldened and erect, I made a request, “I want you both to suck me off at the same time.” I pushed my chair to the centre of the kitchen and sat there with my erection proudly pointing at the ceiling.

Both Sam and Priya knelt in front of me and began to suck and stroke me. They took it in turns and also kissed one another hungrily. This has to be the ultimate male fantasy, and here I was living it with two wonderfully sexy women. Sam and Priya were both skilled at oral and took their time. I had already cum twice this morning in both pussies; I wasn’t sure about a third. I felt a finger probe my bum; I don’t know whose. It drove me over the edge and I shot a load that landed in Priya’s mouth; she immediately shared it with Sam.

Sam and Priya got up and returned to the table; there was undoubtedly a sense of mischief in the air.

As we were clearing away the dishes, Priya turned to face me. She held up her coffee cup and then deliberately dropped it. It shattered on the tile floor.

“I need spanking for that,” she said seductively as she bent over the kitchen counter.

I stood behind her.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

I had only ever done this once before when Priya asked me to; it was an intimate act which in our case was based on trust.

WHACK! Sam had joined in slapping her lover firmly on her arse.

WHACK! WHACK!

WHACK! WHACK! We were taking it in turns.

If you have never seen a naked woman spank another woman, you are truly missing something. 

I was crossing things off my sex bucket list that I hadn’t even written this morning.

I began to think Priya had had enough when she spoke breathlessly.

“Dildo in me now, Sam.” She remained bent over the counter.

Sam headed upstairs, while I knelt behind Priya. I kissed her bum gently and ran my tongue up and down her crack. I also gently rubbed her red cheeks.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

Shortly after I had met Sam, I had invested in some good quality glass sex toys. I had two dildos: one smooth the other ribbed. Both Sam and Priya had used them. I kept them in a shoebox beside my bed wrapped in a towel. Sam came back down with the box; she had already decided she was going to use the ribbed one on Priya. What she had never seen before was the glass butt plug.

Sam looked directly at me whilst holding the unfamiliar object.

“Hello, remember me?” Priya made it clear she was far from done. Sam reached into the box, took out the ribbed dildo, stood behind Priya and pushed it into her wet pussy.

Priya took the dildo in all the way the first time; Sam began to fuck her with it. Priya leaned forward against the counter and began to frig her clit. I spread Sam’s legs apart and knelt behind her. I started kissing her bum and probing with my tongue. I was tempted to try and use the plug but I didn’t want to push my luck. I was about to reach for the second dildo when Sam reached back and grabbed my cock.

“Fuck me.” Her instructions were clear. 

I have fucked Sam from behind frequently and often standing up; it works for both of us. However, because Sam was now sandwiched between me and Priya, we found ourselves unable to move. In a porn video, it would be some kind of sex conga line; in real life, it just didn’t work. I suggested we all go back upstairs to my bed.

As she passed the table, Sam picked up the butt plug and carried it upstairs.

Priya lay on her back with her legs open. Sam knelt in front of her and began to lick her pussy while at the same time using the dildo; she stuck her bum in the air. 

I knelt behind Sam and began to lick her pussy and her bum. I lubed my thumb with pussy juice and pushed against her bum; with just the slightest pressure, I was able to push my thumb in further. I thought I heard Sam emit a small grunt. It was hard to tell because of the noise Priya was making.

“I’m ready,” Sam announced, handing me the butt plug. I coated it liberally in pussy juice and also added some lube from a tube. I withdrew my thumb, coated it in lube and rubbed plenty around Sam’s bum. I pushed my freshly lubed thumb back in and then out again.

Very gently I inserted the plug into Sam’s bum; it slid in easily. This time I definitely heard her squeal. Priya orgasmed loudly, just in time because Sam was in a trance.

Priya climbed out of bed and she saw the jewelled end of the butt plug sticking out of Sam’s bum. She reached for an old iPhone I kept by the bed and took some photographs for our private collection.

Priya sucked my hard cock for a minute to get me fully hard and then coated it with lube.

Next, she gently removed the plug from Sam’s bum. “Fuck her in the arse, she will never be more ready.”

I pushed in. Sam was really tight. I pushed her down into the bed and watched as my cock entered Sam’s bum. When I was all the way in, I stopped.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Fine, keep going...you feel so big.” Sam’s breathing was deep.

I slowly started to withdraw and then pushed in again, far more gently than if I was fucking Sam’s pussy. The lube was working and my cock felt like it was in a vise. 

Priya reached between Sam’s legs and started rubbing her clit. “Do you want me to use the dildo?” Priya asked.

“No, not this time, just bring me off with your fingers.” Sam and Priya started kissing.

I had begun to gently fuck Sam’s arse; she responded well. Priya’s skilled fingers were working their magic and I sensed that Sam was close.

“Push in and stay still, I’m nearly there.” Sam barely finished the sentence when her whole body went rigid and then limp. She fell forward and my cock popped out of her bum. I started wanking, thinking I could make myself cum again, but I couldn’t manage a fourth. No matter, I had done what I had dreamed of for months. Unless I had read the situation completely wrong, then there would be opportunities in the future.

I looked at the clock: it was 10:20 in the morning. We all three collapsed onto the bed with Sam in the middle. Before we dozed, I made sure to kiss Priya and then Sam. After that, we dozed under the duvet.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments