Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shagging for Scotland - Part 4

"A friend joins in the fun, sort of"

42
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I gazed in awe at the naked woman lying in front of me; she looked relaxed and content after a tough week at work. I had offered to continue pleasuring her, but she had said that she was really hungry, and besides that, we had all weekend together.

I went downstairs to set out the table and finish the last bits of the dinner I had spent the afternoon preparing.

A few minutes later, Kirsty came downstairs naked. I was also naked but wearing an apron as I finished the dinner I had cooked. I poured Kirsty a glass of wine, we touched glasses, and I kissed her lips and both of her nipples.

We sat at the table, totally at ease with each other being naked. The beef was superb, as was the wine, we quickly finished one bottle, and I opened another. The conversation between us was relaxed and easy. We each enjoyed another glass of wine while we finished dinner, but called it a day after that because we both wanted more sex and didn’t want the alcohol to impede us.

After we had cleared away the meal and loaded the dishwasher, we headed upstairs to Kirsty’s bedroom. I lit a scented candle I had bought earlier, and Kirsty adjusted the smart lighting to bathe the bedroom in a sensuous pink glow.

Gone was the frenzied hungry fucking of the last couple of days, things were calmer, and we were making love and enjoying and appreciating each other's bodies. I really wanted to lick Kirsty’s cunt, and I told her so. She lay back with her knees raised and her legs open. I was determined to make her cum without using my fingers, just my lips, tongue and occasionally my teeth. Kirsty responded to my gentler approach and spent minutes writhing around in ecstasy while I tended to her.

I felt Kirsty’s hand on the back of my head as she pushed me down closer to her cunt. Her groans were less guttural and more like the mewing of a satisfied cat. When her first climax came, it was different. Instead of being explosive, this was the first in a series of linked smaller ones, I also heard her use my name for the first time while she was climaxing.

When I knew that the small tremors had subsided and there were no more, I changed position: lined my cock up with her entrance and pushed myself in. It wasn’t a fierce thrust this time, I pushed my length in slowly. I also kissed her and said, “Kirsty, feel me in you.”

Kirsty wrapped one leg around my torso and grabbed my head, and kissed me passionately. She could taste her own juices on my lips. I got a good steady rhythm going and loved the sensation of being deep inside my new lover. I’m sure that when I came, there was more than usual. We fell asleep in each other's arms, sated.

The next morning something woke us both at around 9 am, this was incredibly late for both of us, but we clearly both needed it. We hugged and kissed and just held each other close. The room had a heavy aroma of sex, and the candle that had safely extinguished itself while we slept.

After we had both used the bathroom, we settled back in bed, Kirsty opened a big window, and we listened to the sound of the relentless Fife rain. Outside, the neighbours could be heard doing all the things that people do at weekends. Shopping trips, ferrying their kids to sports events or donning heavy waterproof clothing for some outdoor activity. Kirsty and I just lay there naked.

“Shall I make coffee?” I asked

“Maybe later,” Kirsty replied as her hand reached for my cock. I enjoy wanking, but I also enjoy someone doing it for me. Kirsty tightened her grip and began to pump me. I quickly got hard.

“Suck my cock.” I asked Kirsty as I became more aroused.  Kirsty did as I asked; my cock entered her willing mouth just as a harassed parent started yelling at a child outside. the contrast made us both burst out laughing.

“Can I take a picture of you,” I asked

“Sure, a little something for your wank bank?” Kirsty replied before taking me back into her mouth.

I snapped a couple of shots on my phone, Kirsty's eyes were looking directly into the lens. I got the distinct impression she had done this before.

“I’m about to cum,” I warned Kirsty. “Where?”

“Wherever you like, lover.” came her reply, so I stayed where I was, and Kirsty took my whole load into her mouth.

“Now, some coffee would be lovely,” Kirsty announced as she grabbed a short robe that she didn’t bother to tie up and headed downstairs.

We enjoyed our breakfast and then made plans to have a good look at the Fife coast. After showering and putting on the appropriate clothing, we headed off in Kirsty’s Subaru. As we headed south out of town, and just as the engineering masterpiece that is the Forth rail bridge came into sight, the rain stopped, and the sun peaked through. Kirsty pulled over so that I could take a few shots of the bridge, which I had never seen this close up before.

We spent the day visiting a series of beautiful coastal villages, like Pittenweam and had a lovely fresh fish lunch at a restaurant in Anstruther. We ended our day by visiting a new distillery at Kingsbarns, just south of the ancient university town of St Andrews. The staff were enthusiastic about their latest bottling, and I enjoyed a couple of samples. It was only fair that I bought a couple of bottles for us to try later when Kirsty wasn’t driving.

When we arrived back in Dunfermline it was already pitch dark, something I would have to get used to if I moved here.

Kirsty’s house was warm, and she quickly made it comfortable by adjusting her smart lighting. We took off our jeans & fleece and put on some comfortable loungewear. Kirsty selected some music which played through speakers throughout the house.

Neither of us was hungry yet, but there was plenty of beef left over, so we prepared some vegetables for later.

We opened a bottle of the Kingsbarn whisky and were both very impressed with it. It certainly held its own against the established brands from Islay and Tayside. This was a distillery to watch.

After her second glass, Kirsty surprised me by leaning over her kitchen counter and pulling her shorts down, exposing her wonderful bum.

“Be a love, and lube me up and then slip a butt plug into me, I really want you in my arse tonight, but I feel I should make some preparations first.”

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

I had my instructions, so I did as I was asked.

We enjoyed dinner together and a bottle of Malbec to go with it. After we had cleared everything away, it was just after 9 pm, so we decided to give the TV a miss and opted to go back to bed.

The sex was great; we obviously felt a connection. I asked if I could take a picture of  Kirsty with the butt plug in her arse. She had no problem with that. Another one for my wank bank.

I had Kirsty on her hands and knows and was taking her from behind; the blue jewelled end of the plug was like an invitation. I asked Kirsty if she was ready for me, and she readily agreed. I gently removed the plug and ran my tongue around her arse, which got a great response. I then slipped a condom onto my cock and lubed it liberally before inserting myself into Kirsty’s bum. Her satisfied grunt told me everything was OK. As I fucked her arse steadily, Kirsty reached between her legs and stimulated her clit. She also pushed a couple of her fingers into her cunt. Understandably with that much stimulation, her first orgasm was massive. I didn’t last much longer, and we both collapsed onto the bed and once more fell asleep in each others’ arms.

Shortly after 5 am, my phone pinged, I had forgotten to leave it downstairs or on silent after taking some photos of Kirsty. I knew what it was right away. My Lush friend in Johannesburg would be masturbating and wanting to know if I would like to join her. South Africa is two hours ahead of the UK.

I looked across the bed, hoping that Kirsty had not heard it—no such luck. “Who on earth is trying to get hold of you at this hour,” she asked drowsily.

“Sorry, it is a friend; she is overseas.: I replied

“Do you need to help her?” Kirsty asked

How could I answer that question? I picked up my phone, selected Skype and looked at the new message, It was a single photo with one word written underneath, Ready? In the shot, my friend was naked with her legs spread, teasing the entrance to her smooth cunt with a glass dildo.

Kirsty asked what I needed to do. There was no point in hiding anything from her, So I explained the situation. “A friend in South Africa is having a wank, and she wants to know if I would like to join her. It is something we do on a Sunday morning when her husband plays golf.”

“OK, it’s something I’ve done more than once, but why 5 AM?” Kirsty’s question was entirely reasonable.

“Time difference,” I replied, “South Africa is two hours ahead right now.”

“Well, what are you going to do,” Kirsty asked. “It would be rude not to reply, and you are a gentleman.” As she spoke, Kirsty reached for my cock. “Is this morning wood, or are you getting turned on by this situation?” She didn’t let go of me and began gently pumping my length.

I replied to the message, in as clumsy a way as it was possible to do, I started with the word sorry.

”Oh, for fuck’s sake,” said Kirsty, “Tell her you are in bed with me and that I have your cock in my hand.”

So that is exactly what I did. Kirsty asked to see my phone and looked at the picture, “Ooh, she’s nice, I like her. Send her a picture of me.” With that, Kirsty threw back the duvet and spread her legs as widely as possible. I reached for my phone, took a couple of lewd shots and sent them over Skype to South Africa.

The response came back quickly, “I like her, I bet she is good?”

I sent over the picture of Kirsty sucking my cock that I had taken last night.

The reply was a picture of the glass dildo deep in my friend’s cunt.

I looked over at Kirsty; she was fully awake and fingering herself. I then looked at my phone. I had two women thousands of miles apart masturbating with me.

Kirsty picked up on just how turned-on I was and decided to add to the spice of the situation. She straddled me and took my cock deep into her cunt. When I was all the way in, she leaned back to give me a clear view and then asked me to take a picture.

As soon as I had sent the latest picture, a message came back, which was more of an instruction, “Turn the sound on, I want to listen to you fuck.”

Kirsty was completely relaxed with this idea and stepped up her riding me; she was clearly aroused by the idea that someone was listening to us.

A voice with a distinctly South African accent  came out of my phone; she sounded breathless, “ Gaan daarvoor, jy maak my so nat.”

As I fucked Kirsty, I imagined my friend and what she was doing with her dildo. With that level of stimulation, the chances of holding back were nil. I shot what seemed like three loads into Kirsty.

Kirsty understood what was happening and continued to ride my softening cock whilst at the same time fingering herself towards a climax.

As Kirsty climbed off me, a large dollop of cum fell onto my belly. I took another photograph and sent it via Skype.

The response was immediate “ Lek sommige daarvan op en soen hear” I don’t speak Afrikaans, but I do have some translation software running on my phone, so I knew what she wanted me to do.

Kirsty was a little surprised but seemed to relish the taste on my tongue.

“You are a dirty bitch, I love it,” she spoke into my phone.

Kirsty and I lay side by side, listening to my friend masturbate until she climaxed. The words or sounds were a mixture of English and Afrikaans; the translation software was not needed.

As was often the case after an intense cyber session and the sharing of pornographic material, we ended the remaining minutes chatting about the most mundane things. As the call came to an end, my friend said that she had woken us early and that we should get more sleep. “when you wake, but before you get out of bed, I want you to fuck again, I want you to prone bone her, that way you can take her arse if you want to, but I bet you already have.” and with those instructions, the line to Johannesburg went silent.

“That was certainly different,” said Kirsty sleepily as she pulled the duvet over us both and closed her eyes.

We slept for a few more hours, did as my friend requested and then started planning our Sunday in Scotland.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments