Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suddenly Attractive - Part 2

"Karl's wife's ongoing affair, which he does not know about, increases his opportunities for sex with his older neighbour."

75
15 Comments 15
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Forty-nine-year-old Karl Davidson lay next to his wife Monica in bed on Saturday night, but this was different to any other Saturday night during their twenty-five years of marriage.

The difference was that for the first time since well before they got married, Karl had had sex with a woman other than his wife. The woman was a sixty-one-year-old divorcee Lorraine Macey, and she lived next door.

Karl was feeling guilty, even though his marriage to Monica was now sexless.

If Karl knew what Lorraine knew about Monica, the women had developed a close friendship, he would probably not be feeling any guilt, because Monica was having an affair.

Monica had been having sex with her boss at work for several weeks, and she had been well fucked on Saturday, having told Karl that she had to go to work for a few hours.

As Karl lay awake, with his wife asleep, Lorraine was next door masturbating, thinking about the sex that she had had with Karl, and the future sex with him that was in prospect.

The weather was good on Sunday, and Lorraine and Monica were in their respective back gardens.

"Morning Monica, how are you today?" smiled a very happy Lorraine.

"Hi Lorraine, I am good thank you, how are you?" replied Monica.

"I am good thanks, I did not see you yesterday," said Lorraine, already knowing that her neighbour had allegedly gone to work.

"No, um, I went to work," replied Monica, with a look that told Lorraine that any work that Monica had been doing was sexual.

"Morning Karl," called Lorraine, as the man from next door appeared in his garden.

"Morning Lorraine," replied Karl, thinking how fuckable the woman looked.

"Do you two have any plans for today?" asked Lorraine, hoping that Monica might say that she was going to work.

"No, I don't think so," replied Karl.

"Just lounge around, I suppose," said Monica, wishing that she could be with her lover.

"Do you have plans?" asked Karl, a bit concerned at how Lorraine might answer.

"Only in my dreams," laughed Lorraine, her eyes flashing sexily.

"Oh, do tell," teased Monica, much to Karl's concern.

"Secret," laughed Lorraine, glancing at Karl.

"Naughty girl," responded Monica, who then realised that she had left herself open to Lorraine's response, although she was confident that her friend would keep her affair quiet.

"Maybe," said Lorraine, looking right at Monica.

Monica had initially felt guilty about being unfaithful to her husband, but that feeling had long passed. She had also had a brief affair with a married man seven years previously, but she had not told Lorraine about that.

Although Karl knew what Lorraine was referring to regarding her dreams and secret, he did not fully understand the back and forth between Lorraine and his wife.

"We will have a coffee shortly, do you want to come around for one?" Monica said to Lorraine.

"Yes, thanks, I will," replied Lorraine, pleased that she could get close to Karl, even if she could not touch him.

"We can sit outside," said Monica, they had a table with a sun umbrella and some chairs.

"Shall I come around now?" asked Lorraine.

"Yes, I will make the coffee, you sit and chat with Karl," replied Monica.

Lorraine wasted no time in getting to the neighbour's garden, she was delighted to see Karl seated on his own when she got there.

"I can't stop thinking about you and our sex, I am longing to do it again," said Lorraine, before she sat down.

"I want it again too, you look gorgeous," replied Karl, keeping a lookout for Monica's arrival with the coffee.

"Gorgeous now, I was only attractive yesterday," giggled Lorraine.

Yes, well, gorgeous is right," said Karl.

"Are you hard for me?" asked Lorraine.

"Yeah, are you wet for me?" responded Karl.

"Very, I wish we could fuck now," said Lorraine.

Monica was approaching the table with the coffee on a tray before the conversation could continue.

"Here we are, this is nice, isn't it?" said Monica.

Karl was seated so that the table hid the bulge in his jeans from his wife, although he would not have minded if Lorraine saw it.

They chatted about life in general as they drank their coffee. Lorraine stretched her left leg under the table and touched Karl's right foot with her foot, she kept it there moving it about and tormenting Karl. Her eyes met Karl's a couple of times, it seemed so naughty playing footsie under the table with Karl's wife sitting there.

"Oh well, thank you for the coffee, I had better be getting back home," said Lorraine.

"You don't have to go, we are just sitting around," said Monica.

"Thanks but I will get back, there is something that I need to do," said Lorraine.

The something that she needed to do was to get her fingers in between her legs, she was so turned on.

"Okay, it was nice to chat," said Monica.

"Yes, nice to see you," said Karl.

"It was nice seeing you both," said Lorraine, getting up from her chair.

She walked down the side of Karl and Monica's house, she ran her hand over her jeans-covered backside as she went, knowing that Karl would be looking at her arse.

"She seemed very pleased with life," said Monica to Karl, after Lorraine had gone.

"Yes, she did," agreed Karl, wishing that he could follow Lorraine home right now, and cure the stiffness of his cock.

As soon as she was back in her house, Lorraine was in her bedroom with her jeans and knickers off fingering herself to a shuddering orgasm, as she imagined getting another fucking from Karl.

Karl had a wank in the bathroom a bit later in the day.

Monica wished that she was on her back, with her boss shafting her.

Monday was a working day for Karl and Monica, Lorraine worked a few hours a week in the local shop, but Monday was not a working day for her.

Monica's boss asked her if she fancied a fuck after work, he knew what her answer would be.

Monica sent Karl a text.

Still got a lot of work on, so I am staying behind to catch up a bit, will be home between eight and nine tonight.

In the past, Karl would have been a bit annoyed to receive that text, but now he was delighted. He texted back to acknowledge it

He did not have Lorraine's mobile number, although Monica did, but at the first opportunity, he rang her landline, which was a number that he had in case of emergencies.

"Hey, Monica is working late, do you fancy a quickie when I get home from work?" said Karl.

"I would love one, but how quick is a quickie?" responded Lorraine.

Amarantha_squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amarantha_squirt

"Not that quick, we should have almost two hours once I get home," replied Karl.

"Great, I will have my knickers off ready," laughed Lorraine.

When it got close to the time that Karl was due home, Lorraine did as she said she would, she removed her knickers. She put her jeans back on in case she had any expected visitors before her lover arrived.

Lorraine's heart skipped, and so did her cunt, when she saw Karl's car pull up. He briefly went into his house and changed out of his suit and shirt into jeans and a T-shirt and then came down the side of Lorraine's house to her back door, she was there to greet him.

"So good to see you," said Lorraine, once Karl was in her house.

"Great to see you too," replied Karl, before they had a long kiss.

"It is nice of Monica to be working late," said Lorraine, although she knew that working late probably meant she was fucking.

"Yes, very considerate of her," responded Karl.

"Let's get to my bedroom," said Lorraine, very aroused.

"Lead the way," smiled Karl.

"Ha, you want to watch my arse," laughed Lorraine.

"Of course, did you take your knickers off?" asked Karl.

"Yep," said Lorraine, undoing and dropping her jeans to show her big bare arse.

Lorraine bent over to get her jeans off, and Karl got behind her and pushed himself against her arse so that she could feel his bulge.

"Oh yes, baby," said Lorraine, still bent over and grinding her bottom against Karl.

"Fucking hell, Lorraine, you make my cock so hard," said Karl, dry-humping the older woman.

"Get your jeans down and fuck me here like this," pleaded Lorraine in sexual desperation.

Karl hurriedly lowered his jeans and boxers and had his erection against Lorraine's arse.

Lorraine balanced herself by putting her hands on the third stair up, as Karl held his cock against her cunt lips.

"Oh shit," said Lorraine, as she pushed back and Karl pressed forward, and his penis slid into her vagina.

Karl put his hands on Lorraine's hips and started thrusting, long, slow, deep thrusts.

"Oh fucking hell, fucking hell," muttered Lorraine.

Karl kept going at a slow pace, and Lorraine approached orgasm.

Lorraine was almost there, and a couple of quick jerky thrusts tipped her over.

"Shit, oh fuck, cumming, oh shit," panted Lorraine, as her body shook.

Lorraine came long and hard, but she was not sure how long she could hold that position, and Karl was aware of that.

"Do you want to continue on the bed?" asked Karl.

"Yeah, yeah," responded Lorraine, and Karl withdrew his still erect but now sticky cock.

Lorraine scrambled up the stairs, and Karl took off his jeans and boxers before following.

Lorraine took off her T-shirt and bra as she entered her bedroom, Karl took off his T-shirt when he arrived there.

"Get this back inside me, quick," said Lorraine, giving Karl's penis a couple of strokes before getting on the bed with her legs open offering her wet cunt.

Karl mounted her, and his cock slid smoothly in before he started thrusting. He was thrusting quicker than he had done in the fuck at the foot of the stairs.

"Yes, yes, give me a good fucking," encouraged Lorraine, as the younger man from next door shafted her.

The fucking was hard and fast, and Lorraine's next climax was on the way.

"Oh yes, oh yes, Karl, oh fuck," uttered Lorraine, as her cunt flooded.

Karl had hoped to fuck for longer, but he could feel his spunk rising.

He had asked Lorraine where he was to cum the first time, although he actually came before she could answer, but there was no need to ask now.

Karl's ejaculation stimulated Lorraine into another orgasm, as they came together.

They laughed and giggled after they stopped cumming.

"Well that was a good fuck, started downstairs and finished up here," laughed Lorraine.

"Perhaps we can fuck in every room in your house, not all on the same day though," chuckled Karl.

"Yes, we can tick them off as we do them," replied Lorraine.

"I had better get home in plenty of time, just in case Monica finishes work early than she thought," said Karl.

"Yes, best to be safe, but I hope that we can do it again soon," said Lorraine.

"So do I, but it can only really be when Monica is not home," said Karl.

"But it would be such a turn-on if we fucked one day when she was next door," said Lorraine.

"It would be," agreed Karl.

He had still been inside Lorraine as they talked, but he now withdrew.

"Sex with you is so good," Karl told Lorraine.

"Thank you, the sex is amazing for me," replied Lorraine.

"I will just clean my sticky cock, unless you want to do it again," said Karl, Lorraine had licked Karl's penis, balls and pubic hair clean when they fucked before.

"Yeah, Lorraine Macey's cock cleaning services," laughed Lorraine, before she licked the cum from Karl's cock region.

"I will let you know if Monica is going to work late again," said Karl, putting his T-shirt on.

"Yes, okay," replied Lorraine, knowing that Monica would be doing her so-called work as often as she could.

Karl's boxers and jeans were at the bottom of the stairs where he discarded them.

"Nice arse," giggled Lorraine, as her lover left the bedroom.

"Not as nice as yours," replied Karl.

Lorraine followed Karl down the stairs, but she did not bother about putting any clothes on.

Karl put his boxers and jeans on before they had a long and loving kiss.

Karl then went out of Lorraine's back door and back to his house to shower.

It was after nine o'clock when Monica got home, so Karl and Lorraine could have had longer together.

"You seem to have a lot of extra work on all of a sudden," said Karl to Monica, blissfully unaware that she was getting well fucked by her boss.

"Yes, it has got very busy lately, I might have to work late quite often," replied Monica, covering herself for future after-work sex, but also delighting her husband because Monica's working late meant he had time for fucks with Lorraine.

"Don't take on too much," said Karl, genuinely concerned for his wife's health.

"No, I will just do what I can do," replied Monica, thinking that the only danger to her health was the violence of some of her orgasms.

So it looked like Karl's affair with Lorraine next door could blossom, although it was dependent on his wife continuing the affair that she was having, and that Karl did not know about.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments