Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House - Thunderstorms

"Jess’s life swirls around her like the powerful thunderstorm raging outside"

44
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

A wise friend always tells me that the only thing constant is change. Like it or not, everything changes - sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Sometimes change is quick and powerful, and sometimes it happens so slowly, you can barely see it happen. I knew that by answering the phone, my life would change, I just didn’t know how.

My husband’s distinctive ringtone told me it was him on the phone. With the time difference between us being four hours, we had agreed for him to call every morning when he got up at 6:00, which would be 10:00 for me. The fact that he was calling at night meant something had happened, and couldn’t wait until morning.

I froze in my tracks, trying to decide what to do. I looked at Bill, who was standing there gloriously naked, expecting to go upstairs for a pleasurable time. I gave his erection a playful tug, and asked him to give me a few minutes to take the call. He nodded and gave my ass a little slap as I made my way over to the kitchen counter to answer my phone.

I cleared my voice and answered, “Hi, Dave. What’s up?”

“You’ll never believe what happened!” he exclaimed. “Richard Clements had a heart attack today. He’s expected to recover, but will be out for at least six months. I’ve been named interim Vice President in his place until he returns!”

“Oh, poor Richard - I hope he makes a full recovery. And I guess I should offer congratulations to you!” I replied, excited for him, but then the reality sank in. “Isn’t Richard a West Coast VP?”

“Umm, yeah,” Dave answered. “I’ll be staying out here. You and the kids could move out here and…”

“Dave, you know they won’t want to leave their friends and school. And I can’t leave my job and everything I’ve worked so hard for. I’m just a few months away from finally getting my tenure at the university.”

“I know,” he said. “We’ll figure something out.” There was something funny about his breathing and his voice…

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bill heading quietly for the door. I motioned for him to stay, my eyes pleading with him as I mouthed the words “Please stay”. He nodded and made his way over to stand behind me, gently rubbing and massaging my tense neck and shoulders. Thunder was rolling in the distance - a storm was brewing.

“What about Amanda?” I queried. “Will she be staying with you?”

Amanda had been his assistant since Mrs. Clark retired at the end of December. Mrs. Clark had been a no-nonsense force in the office who knew how to get things done. I think everyone in the office, including Dave, had been afraid of her! Her bland business suits and tightly pulled-back hair, not to mention her knowledge and work ethic, were a stark comparison to Amanda’s.

The first day Human Resources assigned her to Dave, I knew they would end up in bed. She arrived in her short pink skirt and tight white blouse, with hot pink high heels. She looked like a Barbie doll with her long, bleached blonde hair, pancake makeup, fake eyelashes, lip injections, breast implants, and fake nails. She wore a distinctive cotton candy shade of pink on her lips and fingernails. She could have been forty years old or twenty - it was impossible to tell. I would later learn that she was actually twenty-five.

It was no surprise that one night after winning a big contract, Dave and his team went to a local pub to celebrate. It was after two o’clock in the morning when I heard his taxi pull into the driveway. Dave was very drunk, so I helped him to our bed, and started undressing him. There was a distinctive pink lipstick stain on his collar. I unbuttoned his shirt to find the same lipstick on his nipple. When I undid his pants, I found the telltale pink ring around the base of his cock. I had known that it was happening, but the sight of that lipstick on his body made it seem all too real.

“Mandy will be staying out here with me,” he replied. There were some indistinguishable sounds, and Dave’s voice had been distracted.

Bill stepped closer into me, rubbing his erection along my slit and letting his hands fall to my sides, lightly tickling me. He whispered into my ear, “She’s giving him a blow job.”

Just as the realization of what Bill whispered sank in, I shouted, “O my God!” At the exact same time, there was a huge clap of thunder and bright bolt of lightning, which threw the beach house into darkness and cut off my cell service. I was numb and trembling from the revelations of that phone call.

“Bill,” I said quietly, “I need you to fuck me. Please.”

He wasted no time bending me over the counter and sliding his cock into me. My nipples hardened into tight buds as they grazed along the cold marble, his hands grabbed my hips, rocking me at a quickening pace as his balls slammed into me.

Outside, a violent thunderstorm raged. The lightening flashes made it as bright as day. Inside of me, I felt Dave’s rhythm change as he neared his climax, taking me with him as we found our sweet release. After catching our breath, Bill led me over to the couch, where he sat beside me and put his arm around me. His support and silence were exactly what I needed.

We watched as impressive bolts of lightning struck the water in front of us. The hand that was on my shoulder gradually dropped to my breast. Bill lightly stroked my flesh with his index finger, sending shivers down my spine. Gradually, he made his way to my nipple, his gentle touch teasing it to a hard peak, making me long for his mouth. My clit was also throbbing, waiting for his attention.

Bill reached for a pillow, laid it on my lap, and swung around to lay on the couch, his head in my lap. He took my nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue all around me. It felt heavenly! He sucked and bit and licked my breast until I reached a powerful orgasm. He adjusted the pillow and moved to the other breast and started the process all over again.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

I reached down and grabbed his hard penis as he sucked my breasts. I slowly tickled and stroked, paying lots of attention to the sensitive head, which leaked droplets of clear excitement. I kept my rhythm as agonizingly slow as his was. I surrendered to another orgasm, but Bill didn’t stop playing with my tits. He finally spurted all over his belly, and I felt his penis soften in my hand.

We drifted off to a contented sleep on the couch, his mouth still on my nipple, my hand still on his cock. The storm outside had finally subsided, and the air had changed - it felt clear and fresh. I was reminded that there was always a calm after the storm.

The sound of the emergency alert on his phone startled us awake. Dawn was breaking, and the power had been restored as we slept. Bill grabbed his clothes and ran off to the hospital, giving me a quick kiss as he left. I settled back into the couch, wrapped in a soft blanket, and replayed last night’s events.

I had learned two important things. First, was that the sexual side of my marriage was over, at least for now. Maybe someday we’d find our way back to each other, as we had before, (Dave’s story will wait for another day!), but with us being on opposite sides of the country indefinitely, we both had needs the other couldn’t meet.

The second thing I learned was that I could reach an intensely pleasurable orgasm solely from breast play. Dave had never been interested in my tits - he was a leg and ass man. Bill had spent more time playing with my breasts in a couple of weeks than Dave had in twenty years, and I loved it! I felt I had missed out on so much pleasure over the years. That was definitely going to change. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

A couple of hours later, I awoke to the sound of birds chattering in the trees. The sun was shining brightly and a gentle breeze carried that fresh after-rain smell, blended with wild roses. A quick glance out the window told me what my plans were for the morning. The wild thunderstorms last night had left a mess of broken branches, leaves and flowers all over the yard.

After a quick cup of coffee, I threw on a pair of shorts and a cropped, oversized T-shirt, grabbed my AirPods, and set out to clean up the mess. I noticed that the honeymooners’ car was gone, and I wondered if they had checked out. I worked up quite a sweat in the late morning sun. As I bent down to pick up a pile of branches, I saw a pair of feet. The sudden sight scared me and made me jump, dropping the branches. It was one of the honeymooners - Chantel.

“Sorry! I thought you might like a cold drink!” she said with a shy smile and a giggle. “You looked hot..”

I took my earphones out and stood up, very aware that from where she stood, she could see straight down my shirt to my hot, sweaty breasts. “I didn’t know anyone was around!” I replied breathlessly. “You just startled me. A cold drink would be really good right now.”

I followed her across her yard and up to the little deck, taking a seat along the railing. She was wearing a pale pink bikini, which barely covered her tiny tits. She poured me a glass of lemonade, and reached into the cooler sitting on the deck to grab a scoop of ice cubes, dumping most of them in my glass before handing it to me. She sank into the chair right across from me.

We chatted easily, enjoying the sunshine and the company. She reached for one of the remaining ice cubes from the scoop, and pulled the bikini top off her left breast, running the ice cube over her swollen, puffy nipple. I couldn’t take my eyes off her! My hardening nipples were poking out of my T-shirt. Chantel noticed my reaction.

“I’m sorry - would you like me to stop?” she asked bluntly. “I probably should have asked you first, but I find it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. My nipples are just so sore from all the attention Jaxon gives them…”

Still staring, I replied “No need to stop. I know that feeling. The ice is soothing…”

“Good,” Chantel said as she removed her bikini top entirely. “Feel free to join me.”

I sat there for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do as I watched her seductively running ice around her puffy areolas, which were turning red from the cold. Her nipples were rock hard by now, with cold rivulets of melting ice running down them. My own nipples were now screaming for attention, so I lifted my shirt over my head, and leaned over to grab some ice.

Chantel bet me to it. As soon as my shirt was off, she closed the distance between us, and started rubbing ice around my nipples, making me shiver. I repaid the favour by rubbing my ice on her. Soon the ice had melted, and it was just our hands rubbing and massaging each other’s breasts. Her tiny tits were so fascinating to me - they had very little flesh, and were almost entirely her puffy areola and hard nipples. I couldn’t stop myself from taking her entire tit into my mouth and sucking. I could see why Jaxon enjoyed sucking them so much!

After a few glorious minutes, she pushed me back into my chair, knelt beside me, and took my much larger breast into her mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her mouth on my nipple, moaning with pleasure. I was surprised when a second mouth sucked in my other nipple - Jaxon had quietly returned and joined us. I could feel his penis hardening against my thigh as he leaned against me.

Two mouths quickly had me writhing with an orgasm. Jaxon and Chantel started kissing and pawing each other as I caught my breath. Jaxon pulled his shorts down, letting his long, skinny penis bounce free. Sensing this was going to go farther than I was comfortable with, I tried to extricate myself from between them, and discreetly slip back to my beach house.

Chantel grabbed for my arm. “You’re welcome to join us,” she said.

I smiled and answered, “It's been a fun morning, but it’s time for me to go. Have fun!”

I retreated back to my house and made my way up to the spare bedroom, where I could sit and watch the honeymooners with a brand new appreciation.

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments