Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bucket List 2

"How the day after got me into deep shit."

8
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The next day…

Unfortunately for me, the older I get, the less of a night owl I become.  Back in my twenty’s, I could stay up all night and still be able to go to work the next day.  That is not the case now.  I’m laying here in my soft bed staring at the ceiling, reflecting on what the hell happened last night.  Did I receive the best finger fuck of my life…from my best friend? 

It had to be a dream, right?  I mean, he could have any woman in the entire world in his bed.  Self-doubt flooded my brain.  Still lost in thought, I rolled to my side.  After about a minute, I realized that in place of the familiar wall, there was a muscular wall of warm flesh.  Mac was there, still as a rock, watching the range of emotions play on my face.

“Holy, shit!  Move…breathe…or something!  Jesus, I thought you were a statue,” I exclaimed, scowling.

I’m not a morning person, never claimed to be.

“Morning,” he drawled, “My aren’t you in a good mood.”

“What happened last night?” I asked, frown deepening.

“I trained you, massaged you, and then made you cum,” he stated plainly.

“No…I mean how did you end up in my bed. I barely remember the trip home,” I inquired.

“After such a rigorous workout, you feel asleep in the car. I brought you inside and put you to bed,” he bragged, “It was so late that I just decided to stay here.  Hope you don’t mind.”

Laying face to face, I stared into his eyes, as his gaze probed mine. I stared at the cheeky look on his face. Any clues to the game he was playing was hidden behind a damned good poker face. Boy, I needed to find out his intentions and soon.

“Why,” I whispered.

“Why what?” he countered.

Knowing he was not going to make this easy for me, I asked, “Why me?”

He danced around my question by asking why not me.  I sighed deeply, reigning in my temper. This was turning out to be a test of who could be the most stubborn. It was a stare-off. Finally, he took pity on me.

“I’ve waited over two years for you to come out of your protective shell. When I finally think you’re ready, something happens, and you bury your head back in the sand.  I know Jed did you wrong, and if I could, I’d beat his ass.  It’s time to leave the past in the past and get on with life.  Lucky for you that I’ve decided to make it my mission to prove how desirable you are,” he beamed, now leaning up on his elbow.

He looked like the cat that ate the proverbial canary. Pushing me onto my back, he leaned down over me and placed a simple kiss on my lips.  You wouldn’t think that this chaste kiss would ignite my fire, but it did. I went from dry to soaking wet in three seconds flat. He’s up to something!

“How do you do that?  How do you get me so fucking turned on with just one simple kiss?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Trade secret,” he murmured, his lips trailing down my neck.

“Mmm,” I moaned, “And just what do you think you’re doing.”

No answer came. He just continued to kiss down my chest, stopping at my nipples. His tongue circled my nipple, making the rosy tip pucker tautly, and there must have been a direct line connecting my nips to my clit. He lapped and slurped at both of my nipples before finally, sucking one into his mouth with such force that it made my clit pop out of her hood and do a shimmy.

Tangling my fingers in his hair, I moaned, as he caressed a damp path down my body, finally resting his forehead on my pubic bone.  I could feel his warm breath tickling my outer lips.  Anticipation and dread filled my stomach. Even though I had been married, all I had ever experienced was missionary, lights out, vanilla sex. 

I’m a bit ashamed to admit that I’ve never experienced oral sex.  I have seen videos, and I have fantasized about a man licking my pussy.  But I’ve never had the courage to ask for it while I was married, and bam, it was too late. I thought the opportunity had passed me. 

Shallow, shaky breaths forced their way out of my lungs, as he planted a soft kiss on my slippery lips.  Was this going to happen?  Oh please, let this happen!  I need this to happen.

I felt his nose nudge the very tip of my slit, right above my clit.  My body became restless.  It felt like I was chasing an elusive itch that just had to be scratched or I’d just die.  A deep gasp escaped me, as I felt the very tip of his tongue part my labia, starting from the bottom and ending at the top.

His movements were hesitant but bold.  It was like he was testing me, waiting to see I was game.  Satisfied by my arched back, he sucked my clit into his mouth.  Just the sensation of his tongue circling my swollen nub, in random patterns, kept me on edge.  Just as I felt like I was falling off the precipice, he would switch techniques.  With a death grip on his head, I attempted to move him back to that delicious spot, but all that earned me was a sharp swat to the side of my ass.

“Dammit! Everything this man does to me turns me on even more!”  I thought to myself, deliberating on adding spanking to my bucket list.

Just as the tingles signalling my orgasm began, my clit popped out of his mouth, throbbing painfully. I was about to curse his ass when he shoved most of his tongue inside my clenching pussy. He licked and gulped every inch of my flushed cunt, until I was all but begging him to fuck me. 

“Time to get up,” he abruptly said, hopping off the bed.

“What. The. Actual. Fuck!” I exclaimed, “You’re gonna stop now!”

He smirked. And even as outraged as I was about his sudden departure, I had to take a few seconds to admire his body. It was difficult to hide the fact that his thick cock was jutting upward and twitching. Was he as aroused as I was?  I had thought he was unaffected by all this teasing, but I couldn’t be more wrong. 

Ignoring my obvious stare, he said, “Come on. Get up. We have places to go today!”

“I don’t trust you. What are you up to?” I grumbled, clearly frustrated.

“I got a surprise for you,” he grinned.

Uh oh was all I could think.  I got up and went into the bathroom.  After cleaning my body, I glanced in the mirror.  My face was flushed. Nipples puffy and red. For the first time in a long time, I felt sexy. Knowing that there was a virile sexy man in my bedroom who contributed to this feeling made me feel bold enough to walk out of the bathroom in just my skimpy panties. 

“I picked out an outfit for you,” Mac called from the other side of the bedroom.

On my bed laid a sheer black blouse and dark red skirt, which was entirely too short for my taste. A pair of shiny black pumps completed the outfit. I stared at the outfit, and then looked up at a smiling Mac.

“Are you out of your mind?  For one thing, that skirt is way too short for my pudgy thighs. And don’t get me started….” I complained, right before he yanked me down onto his lap.

BigCockTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockTransTS

My panty-clad ass was in the air.  Yanking panties to my knees, he slapped my cheeks sharply. I was mortified. How dare he!  But the more that I squirmed and struggled, the harder his hand came down on my ass. Tears streamed down my face, as the searing hot punishment continued forever. 

Finally, he stopped, and a stinging warmth settled, morphing my embarrassment to pleasure. Gently rubbing my scorched skin, he parted my legs to rub my sopping wet pussy.  He pushed two fingers inside my cunt and fucked me slowly, making me purr and moan.  Did I really enjoy being spanked?

“Every time you talk down about yourself, I’m gonna punish you,” he said, “And next time I spank your ass, I’ll have two fingers buried deep inside of it. Understand me?”

If my pussy could get any wetter, it would have. I’d had never given much thought to anything, much less Mac’s fingers, going into that place.  Giving him a silent, tearful nod, I stood up and proceeded to get dressed. 

Thankful that the skirt fit loosely, I had to admire how the hem tickled my thighs as it flowed freely. My black, lacy bra supported my full breasts, and the shirt was just sheer enough that if you looked hard enough you could see through it.  Secretly, I felt sexy and very naughty. 

Once dressed, he led me outside to his car. Neither of us said much, as he drove us to a prominent area of town to a popular breakfast spot.  Familiar doubt about what other people would think of my outfit consumed my mind.  There were people everywhere!  But as uncomfortable as I was with the volume of people that could potentially judge me, my ass was still too sore from the earlier spanking to complain about going inside.

I was about to get out of the car, when he said, “Hold on.”

I looked back at him curiously and wondered what he was up to now.

“Sit back and lift your hips,” he told me.

“Why?” I asked as warning bells rang in my head.

“Just do it” he commanded, as he reached for a box in the back seat.

“What’s that?” I inquired, voice thin and high.

“I’m planning to put this in your pussy,” he simply said.

Aghast, all I could do was stare at him. We were in public, in broad daylight. There were several people walking by the car, going in and out of the diner. 

“Wh…wh…what?” I stuttered.

He sighed.  “Do you trust me?” he asked.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Then, lift your hips.  The windows are tinted.  No one can see inside,” he gently said.

I lifted my hips, and he slid my panties down.  Next, he pulled a pink contraption from the box.  It was thick and rounded on one end and flexible in the middle.  The other end was shaped like a small spoon.  What the fuck was he planning to do with this thing!

Mac pushed my thighs open, widely separating them.   Fear had dried my pussy, so he pushed two long fingers inside my pussy, tickling my G spot.  The more he pressed and rubbed the spongy pad, the more aroused I became until I was dripping milky fluid. 

Satisfied, he slid the thick end deep inside my cunt, curving the other end up toward my clit.  Once he was pleased with how snug it fit against my body, he pulled my panties up.  I felt so full, that even the tiniest forward movement caused the toy to press against my clit.  But if I tried to arch backwards to relieve the pressure, the toy would push against my swollen G spot.

If things weren’t complicated enough, suddenly; the toy started vibrating softly.  I inhaled sharply; my gaze snapping to his.  Mac, my best friend, the man that has been my rock, stared at me with hooded, lust-filled eyes.  This was not my sweet friend.  This was a dominant man ready to consume me, and I trusted him implicitly. 

“Come on.  Let’s get something to eat,” he said, voice husky.

“I’m terrified that this thing is gonna fall out of me and hit the floor,” I laughed, legs wobbly from my high heels.

Let me tell you the walk to the restaurant was hell.  Between trying to walk on stilts and the steadily increasing vibrations blasting my pussy, I’m surprised that I made it to the table in one piece.  Mac was suspiciously quiet, making me wonder what was on his mind.  Did he like playing my body like a fine instrument?

“What are you fiddling with on your phone?”  I asked, breathlessly and uncomfortable with the silence.

“Nothing much,” he said, as the vibrations amped higher.

“Are you doing that?” I squeaked.

He smiled, devilishly.

“Oh my God.  I’m gonna cum,” whispered my shaky voice.

Waves of pleasure engulfed me.  Was he seriously gonna make me cum in front of all these strangers?  My thighs trembled.  It was happening.  Then, the vibrations stopped.  My head dropped to the table, as I tried to regain composure. I was wound uptight.  I needed to cum.

“I’ll be right back,” I groaned, abruptly standing.

He stared at me, speculatively, as I wobbled to the one-person bathroom.  I braced my arms against the sink.  Was he trying to kill me with pleasure?  He had the toy alternating between full blast max power and off mode.  It felt like I was a light switch being turned on and off. 

My legs trembled, as I kicked off my stupid shoes. The last thing I needed was to break an ankle mid-orgasm.  My eyes crossed, as a particularly intense wave hit me.  Dropping to the floor, I rocked back and forth until the vibrations stopped, in time for me to hear a soft knock on the door. 

“Occupied,” I called out.

“Open the door,” Mac’s deep-voiced sounded.

I pounced on the door.  Flinging it open, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him inside.  I felt frantic.  I needed to feel him inside me. 

“Fuck me, Mac.  Right here.  I want you to make me cum right here and right now,” I begged. 

“There are people right outside this door.  What if we get caught?” he chastised; his hands cupping my ass.

“Screw the people outside.  Please, Mac.  I’m about to burst,” I pleaded.

“I don’t know,” he said, slowly.

He began to open and close my ass cheeks.  It felt like my pussy was sucking the toy.  Slowly, it would slide out of my body when he opened me, but then get forced back inside when pushed them closed.  I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Fuck you, Mac, and fuck all your teasing.  If you won’t do it, then I’m sure there is SOMEONE out there that would be happy to nail me against this wall,” I fumed, angrily.

I yanked the toy out of my body and dropped it in the sink.  As I was about to jerk the door open and leave, Mac pulled me around to face him.  It was hard not to notice the change in his demeanor.  He was angry…no, not angry…he was livid.  Slinging me over his shoulder, he stomped out of the diner.

He shoved me into the car and stormed to the other side.  I was so mortified that everyone witnessed this humiliating act that I considered making a run for it, but the look on his face froze me into place.  I have never seen my best friend this angry. 

Mac’s eyes were hard and flinty, and his jaw clenched tightly.  He didn’t say a word the whole trip.  Part of me was terrified, but the other part was really fucking excited.  As I slumped down in the seat, I knew that I was getting punished. 

 

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments