Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Churchwarden

"Mature church-going lady is a sexual animal away from the church and she encounters a twenty-two-year-old hunk."

46
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Sheila Evans, aged sixty-two, was a churchwarden in her local parish and she was very dedicated, diligent, and conscientious. She took her duties extremely seriously and she was well respected and appreciated by the members of the clergy and the congregation.

Sheila was actually or could be, a very attractive woman but although she did not dress frumpy as such she did not dress to show herself at her best whilst doing her church duties.

She actually had a nice pair of tits and a rather spectacular arse but that was not evident in the loose-fitting skirts or dresses she wore whilst going about her churchwardens' duties.

Sheila knew that she had a nice, sexy arse but felt a bit guilty about it thinking that a churchwarden should not have such a provocative backside, even if nobody connected with the church was aware just how sexy her bottom was.

Her clothing could not hide the width of her hips but it did disguise the curve of her very full buttocks.

Sheila managed to avoid having sexy thoughts whilst she was doing her many church-related duties because she managed not to feel sexy whilst doing them.

Away from church and church duties, Sheila Evans was a very different woman. She could and would dress sexily and she liked to tease.

She had a good sex life with her husband Simon but she and he had expanded it over the years.

She and Simon met some old friends, Tracy and Ken, completely by chance some years previously. They had previously been close whilst living in the same town but the friends moved far away and they gradually lost touch. Back then they had indulged in a bit of wife swapping.

In time, Sheila and Simon moved, and purely by coincidence, they moved to a village very close to where their former friends were living and they just happened to bump into each other one day.

The four of them started meeting for a drink or a meal and after a while, the swapping restarted, now also involving spanking and caning and lesbian sex for Sheila and Tracy. Their get-togethers sometimes encompassed a whole weekend and Sheila got to love the taste of Tracy's cunt and loved having her own licked by her female friend.

In private, Sheila loved going over Simon's knee for a long hard spanking or bending over for a caning and she loved to be fucked whilst her arse was still on fire following the spanking or caning.

So Sheila Evans was really two different people, the churchwarden, and the highly sexed middle-aged woman.

Sheila had recently, and originally reluctantly, branched into something new sexually. She had started conversing online through a sex site and by direct email with a man that her friend Tracy had put her in touch with.

Tracy had been having sexual chats with the man, who also wrote online sex stories, for quite a while and their online relationship had become very intense. Tracy would tell Sheila, often in great detail, of the latest online fuck that she had had with the man and how many times she came. She told Sheila that she should get in touch with the man who had made it clear to Tracy that he would very much like to have online contact with Sheila.

Sheila was very tempted but very reluctant although she found herself masturbating as she read email messages between Tracy and the man describing yet another fuck.

Tracy kept insisting that Sheila should go for it and one day she plucked up the courage to email the man directly to an address that she had had for him for quite some time.

The man was delighted to hear from her but determined to take it slowly because he did not want to frighten Sheila away.

Whilst their correspondence was sexual, often regarding Sheila's arse or relating to spanking, they had still not had an online fuck because the man was letting Sheila do things at her own pace.

One day, Sheila messaged the man 'Are we going to fuck or not?' and that set the floodgates open and they had been having almost daily online fucks ever since with Sheila having some amazing orgasms.

Sheila told Tracy that she wished that she had done it sooner.

Away from church, Sheila seemed to think of little other than sex and she was never far from the urge to masturbate. She had become a wanton, horny slut, and seemed to have a damp cunt all of the time when not involved with the church.

Sheila and her online male friend had been in the habit of getting together relatively early most days and having very suggestive and very explicit online sex culminating in Sheila having an orgasm or, quite often, more than one.

The man had told her that it would not be possible for him to be online one particular morning so Sheila would have to go without her cybersex. She could, of course, just have masturbated but that lacked the excitement of having a good online fuck. She did feel incredibly horny though.

She phoned Tracy to see if she fancied some lesbian sex but although Tracy would have been up for it, she couldn't because she was playing golf.

Sheila looked at her naked body in her wardrobe mirror and complimented herself on looking so hot. She looked at her rounded buttocks and thought that she would not mind having a good spanking or a caning, she would probably suggest it to Simon that evening but he was out for the day so the evening would be the first opportunity.

She ran her fingers over her cunt lips and thought of masturbating as she watched herself in the mirror but something, subconsciously, seemed to tell her to hold off because there might be another sexual outlet on the horizon although, if there was, Sheila had no idea what it was.

Sheila decided to walk into the village to try to take her mind off sex a bit but as she thought of little else, it was not likely to be the case. She had a tight-fitting skirt on, way tighter than anything she wore for church duties, and she giggled to herself when she looked in the mirror and saw her panty line of her almost obscenely brief knickers.

She had a blouse on and a bra cupping her sizeable tits. If she was going out on the pull then she was certainly dressed for it although there was not much 'talent' to be pulled in the village normally.

She had makeup on that made her look midway between sexy and tarty, she looked good for a night out in a big town but possibly not quite right for a late morning in an English village, but Sheila didn't care. She felt horny and dressed hornily.

If she came across anyone from the church community, they would probably not recognise her.

She had almost reached the village when she thought that she probably looked too sexy for the time and place and decided to turn back and go home, masturbation seemed appealing.

"Hello, Mrs Evans?" said a male voice.

Sheila turned to see a very good-looking young man who, after an instant, she recognised.

"Oh, hello Henry, how are you?" said Sheila, with an expression that must have been somewhere between a sexy smile and shock.

"I am well thank you; You are looking, um, very well," said the young man.

Henry Edwards was aged twenty-two and was the son of one of the female vicars. He was at university but obviously now home.

"Thank you, Henry, you are looking..well too," said Sue, probably still with the same expression on her face.

There was a brief silence as they both seemed to be wondering if the other was thinking the same thing as them.

"Um, you are obviously home from uni," said Sheila, just for something to say.

"Yes, I came home yesterday," replied Henry, who was into mature women and was thinking how fuckable Sheila Evans looked.

"It is very good to see you, Henry," said Sheila, wanting to ask him to fuck her but not daring to.

"It is very good to see you, too, Mrs Evans," replied Henry, his cock stiffening in his jeans.

"Your mother might not approve of you talking to me with me looking like this," said Sheila, nervously.

"My mother would not approve of a lot of things that I do, Mrs Evans," said Henry, his sexy eyes fixed on Sheila, who was feeling her skimpy knickers getting damp.

"Call me Sheila," replied the turned-on woman.

"You look gorgeous, Sheila," said the well-built and tall Henry.

"Thank you, Henry; I am thinking such naughty things," said Sheila.

"The same naughty things as I am thinking?" responded Henry.

"Quite possibly; I think that I should be given a good spanking," said Sheila, longing to put her hands on Henry's manly chest.

"You have a lovely bottom, Sheila," said Henry now fully erect in his jeans as he moved to look at Sheila's backside in her tight skirt.

"Would you spank it for me, please, Henry," said Sheila.

"I would love to; Is now a good time?" answered Henry.

"Now would be perfect; My husband is out for the day; We have plenty of time," said Sheila.

"No time to lose then," said Henry.

"Indeed, follow me," said Sheila, heading for home.

VixenSuperStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VixenSuperStarsTS

"Gladly," said Henry, his eyes on her big shapely arse in her tight skirt.

The walk to Sheila's house on the edge of the village did not take long but it was made with Henry always about two steps behind, watching Sheila's arse. They had not touched yet.

"You know that you will have to fuck me after you have spanked me," said Sheila over her shoulder just as they reached her house.

"I was thinking that was likely," replied Henry.

They got inside the house and were all over each other. Kissing, tongue swapping, hands roaming, arses caressed, penises rubbed through jeans.

"Mmmm, oh, I am so fucking turned-on," breathed Sheila.

"Me too," replied Henry, caressing Sheila's tits over her blouse.

"I want to fuck first; You can spank me later," panted Sheila.

"Fine with me," replied Henry, as Sheila undid his jeans.

"Then after you have spanked me you can fuck me again," giggled Sheila.

"Sounds good," replied Henry, who now had Sheila's hand inside his boxers wanking his cock.

Henry undid Sheila's blouse, almost ripping buttons off in the process. They snogged again as Henry fumbled behind Sheila's back undoing her bra. With her bra undone, Henry dragged it down at the front, exposing Sheila's impressive tits.

Sheila had lowered Henry's jeans and boxers and was now wanking his very impressive erection quite fast.

"We need to go to bed," announced Sheila, releasing Henry's cock.

Henry did not answer but put his hand on Sheila's still skirted arse as she led the way upstairs, he had to hold his jeans and boxers up with the other hand otherwise he would be tripping over them.

In the bedroom, Sheila took off her blouse and bra as Henry got out of his jeans and boxers.

Sheila removed Henry's T-shirt and then he undid her skirt and, with a shake of her hips, Sheila sent it on its way to the floor assisted by a tug by Henry.

Henry's fingers went to the wet patch in the crotch of Sheila's brief knickers and he fingered her cunt through the material.

Henry then turned her around and dragged her knickers down, exposing her magnificent arse in all its naked glory.

"You can turn those buttocks red later," said Sheila, as Henry caressed her bare cheeks.

"Oh I will, but first we fuck," said Henry, standing so that his erection brushed Sheila's arse.

"Yes, first we fuck," replied Sheila, turning and then backing onto the bed, bringing Henry with her.

Sheila opened her legs and took Henry's cock in her right hand and rubbed its bulbous head against her wet cunt lips.

"Fuck me, talk dirty," breathed Sheila, as she guided Henry's large penis into her cunt.

"I will fuck you, you whore, you slag," said Henry, edging his full length into her, causing Sheila to gasp.

Sheila locked her legs behind Henry as the young hunk thrust his hips and his cock moved swiftly in and out of her slippery cunt.

"Yes, yes, fuck me good," encouraged Sheila.

"I want you cumming you fucking bitch," said Henry, increasing the speed of his thrusts.

"Yes, shit, fuck, I am cumming...I am fucking cumming," said Sheila breathlessly as she started to orgasm.

This encouraged Henry who fucked harder and faster as Sheila's first orgasm ran into a second one. "Shit! Oh fucking hell," wailed Sheila as the stud shafted her hard and fast.

Henry was good at pleasuring women and he liked nothing better than taking a sexy mature woman to multiple orgasms as he continued fucking Sheila as she came and kept cumming.

Sheila lost count of how many times she came as Henry's rigid penis moved inside her but she came once more when Henry's body tensed and he spurted jet after jet of spunk deep into Sheila's cunt.

Once they had calmed, they lay side by side giggling.

"Your mother would certainly not have approved of that," laughed Sheila.

"I think she would think that you need a good spanking," answered Henry.

"And she would be right," said the well-fucked Sheila.

"You will fuck me again after you have spanked me, won't you?" asked Sheila a little later.

"Yes I will, you insatiable slut," answered Henry.

"Good," said Sheila, rolling onto her front offering her arse to Henry to play with if he so wished.

Henry did so wish and he lovingly caressed Sheila's ample buttocks before kissing them and then inserting a finger in Sheila's arse crack. Henry fingered her crack, first with one finger then a second one as Sheila's arousal mounted.

"Mmmm, I like that," purred Sheila, as she swayed her hips and Henry fingered her arse crack.

Henry decided to replace his fingers with his tongue as he slightly parted Sheila's cheeks and started licking her arse crack.

"Oh yes, oh yes," said Sheila, tensing her thighs as she felt another orgasm approach.

Henry tongued her arsehole and Sheila's body went rigid as she came again. "Mmmm, oh fuck," she murmured as she shuddered through another orgasm.

They rested for a while before Henry asked a question. "You ready for your spanking?" asked the hunk.

"Yeah, if you are ready to fuck me afterwards," responded Sheila.

"Yep, think so," said Henry, nudging Sheila and showing her his once again erect cock.

"You sit on that chair and I will go over your knee; I want it long and hard," said Sheila.

"The spanking or my cock?" laughed Henry.

"Both," replied Sheila, as Henry sat on the chair and Sheila lay over his lap.

There had to be a bit of repositioning done to get Henry's erection comfortable and then they were ready to go.

Henry did not have too much experience of spanking but as his hand bounced from cheek to cheek on Sheila's arse, he seemed to be learning fast. Henry's hand was almost a blur as he slapped hard from buttock to buttock and Sheila, who knew a fair bit about such things, knew that she was getting a good spanking.

On and on the arse tanning went and Sheila's cheeks had gone from white to pink to red and were now crimson and still, the young man spanked her hard. Sheila often came during a spanking and she was close to cumming now.

Her arse was positively on fire when juices from her cunt started to soak hers and Henry's thighs.

At last, Henry, out of breath and hand stinging, stopped and he looked at the glowing cheeks.

After a while, Sheila pushed herself off his lap. "Thank you, but there is one more thing that I would like to do before you fuck me again," said Sheila.

Henry was bewildered but watched Sheila go to a cupboard and bring out a cane. "Just give me six with this, please," said Sheila, handing Henry the cane and bending over and grabbing her ankles.

Henry had never seen a cane before let alone used one but if that was what the lady wanted, that was what the lady would get.

He stood behind Sheila and looked at her wonderful well-spanked arse. He tapped the cane against her cheeks but had no idea how hard he had supposed to strike.

He cracked the cane across her buttocks but evidently not hard enough. "Harder," ordered Sheila.

The second stroke was harder or at least it made a louder CRACK on impact but Sheila wanted harder still. "Yes, but harder than that," said the bent-over middle-aged woman.

Henry landed the other four strokes and they seemed to be acceptable because Sheila 'Ooohed' and 'Mmmmd' at the last two.

Sheila stood, clutching her buttocks, and made a mental note to herself to phone Tracy and get her to say that she had spanked and caned Sheila today should Simon see and query Sheila's glowing arse.

"Thank you, now fuck me again," said Sheila, getting on her hands and knees on the bed and obviously indicating that Henry was to fuck her from behind.

Henry got behind her and fucked her hard and fast and had her cumming hard but he did not last as long this time before he creamed in her cunt.

They showered and then Henry got dressed to leave but Henry Edwards and Sheila Evans agreed that they must get together again whilst he was home from university.

With Henry having gone, Sheila reflected on the day which had gone rather well.

Still naked and lying on her stomach, she switched on her laptop and logged into the sex site that she and the man communicated on when they did not fuck by email.

The man was online. 'Oh shit!' Sheila chuckled to herself.

The man saw that she was online. 'Hey babe, fancy a fuck?' typed the man.

After again chuckling, 'Oh shit,' to herself, Sheila typed back 'yeah, why not? I am already naked.'

Over the next ten minutes, messages went backwards and forwards and despite Sheila having already climaxed countless times during the day, she again managed to finger herself to orgasm as the man described his spunking in her cunt.

Sheila Evans, aged sixty-two, was a churchwarden...

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments