Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Frustrated Muslim

81
18 Comments 18
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"I have had a lot of help in trying to get this story authentic from a very lovely lady here on Lush, she has answered numerous sensible and not-so-sensible questions with grace and patience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She does not wish to be named in this acknowledgement, but she knows who she is, and she knows my gratitude. Thank you, lovely lady."

Shazia Shah was a fifty-five-year-old Muslim woman born in Pakistan but now living in the UK.

She came to the UK with her parents when she was aged eight, she married when she was twenty-one.

Although the marriage was now up to thirty-four years, it had never been a particularly happy one. Shazia's husband was ten years older than her and what little sex there had been in the marriage, ended a few years ago.

Sex for Shazia had never been pleasurable, basically, she was expected to lay on her back with legs open if her husband wanted it, he would put his not particularly impressive penis in her, make a few thrusts, ejaculate and withdraw. As her husband was the only man that she had copulated with, she knew no different but thought that sex for her should be better than that.

In quite recent times, Shazia had started using the internet and had discovered sites with erotic stories, she had taken to masturbating as she read about some mature woman getting a good fucking, and imagining that she was the heroine in the story. She would sometimes masturbate to porn videos too, at least now she was getting sexual satisfaction.

Shazia next acquired a dildo, and she found that her orgasms reached a new level with that in her shaven cunt as she read about a woman getting fucked or watched a video of a woman getting fucked.

Shazia only pleasured herself when her husband was out of the house, which was often because although they no longer slept in the same room she dreaded to think what he would do if he caught her masturbating.

Shazia then started thinking about having sex with another man, something that would have been unthinkable in the past, but she was now feeling hornier and hornier.

It still seemed a ridiculous idea to her and something that would never happen, but she still found herself looking at sex and dating sites on the internet. She would read the messages that mature women put on these sites, seeking illicit cock, and started to think how she would word a message. Still not thinking that she would ever do it.

For now, it was her dildo and fingers and dirty stories or dirty videos, but her mind kept turning to what it would feel like to have a rigid penis between her legs, preferably one bigger than her husband's, she certainly had no interest in his, not that he had any interest in her.

Shazia could not get the idea of placing an advert on a sex and dating site out of her head. She found the idea of hooking up with a stranger for sex to be incredibly naughty and incredibly exciting.

She thought there was no harm in joining a site and placing an advert, she did not have to respond to replies, even if she got any, but it might be fun to see what happened. There was no commitment by her to have sex if she placed an advert, just getting a response or two might be stimulating enough.

Having almost decided to join a site, the next thing was deciding how to word an advert. She would certainly say that she was Muslim, she would not want to shock any would-be lover when she turned up in a burqa. She would also mention her sexual frustration and she would say that she was mature, she was unsure whether to stipulate any age ranges for the male that she was seeking, and she was, as yet, unsure quite what she had in mind.

Shazia joined a site, it was another two days before she plucked up the courage to place an advert. She reasoned that placing an advert was not committing herself to sex, or even to actually meeting anyone.

After much thought, typing and re-typing, she placed an advert on the site, giving her approximate location.

Frustrated mature Muslim married woman seeks local male aged nineteen to twenty-nine for NSA sex.

The advert gave a reference for replies. After much thought, she had decided that she wanted her fucking to come from a male considerably younger than herself if she took a fucking at all.

She was excited when she saw that she had got her first response, but disappointed when she read that it was from a seventy-year-old who 'had always wanted to fuck a Muslim.'

She got some more responses, and some of them looked promising, although some seemed to be ignoring her age range stipulation. One response was from a man claiming to be twenty-five and he attached a picture of an erect cock, Shazia had no way of knowing if it was his, but she did print off the picture in case she wanted to use it to assist with future masturbation. She did not rule out contacting that man.

One response caught Shazia's attention, mostly because it was more articulate than any others so far.

Please consider contacting me, sexy Muslim lady. I am aged twenty and I love the sexual company of mature ladies, and, not being modest, they seem to rather enjoy my company. If you are interested in meeting me, I can supply a photo, nude if you wish. Looking forward to hearing from you.

He gave his name as Nathan, but there was no way of knowing if that was his real name.

Shazia chuckled to herself that she could ask for the nude photo because she quite fancied masturbating looking at a picture of a naked twenty-year-old.

She had gained so much in self-confidence in recent times, probably from when she got deeply into masturbation because the 'old' Shazia would never have had such thoughts.

Shazia was still far from sure if she wanted to go ahead with this, but she kept going back to the responses that she had had, particularly the one from Nathan. She decided that she would contact Nathan, but be completely honest with him about her thoughts, she was not going to commit to a meeting.

Nathan, thank you for responding to my advert. I will be totally honest with you, I am very unsure about going ahead with meeting anyone. A little bit about me, my name is Shazia and I am aged fifty-five. As you know, I am a Muslim and if we meet, I will be wearing a burqa. Will you be patient with me whilst I give this further thought? Can I be cheeky and request a nude photo of you? Haha. I will fully understand if you are no longer interested. Shazia x

It was not long before there was a response, including a picture of a very good-looking young man with a very impressive erection.

Shazia, I am very interested in meeting you, as my photo might suggest, and I will give you as long to decide as you require. I would very much like the chance to try to give you the sexual pleasure that you have been lacking. Please contact me if you wish to go ahead with a no-commitment meeting. We could meet and just chat, and then you decide if you want to take it further. How does that sound? Nathan xxx

Shazia stroked her cunt lips as she looked at the picture of the well-hung stud and read and re-read his message. The cunt lip fingering became full masturbation and she came hard.

When she got her breath back, Shazia replied.

Nathan, thank you for the picture, I must confess that I just masturbated looking at it, aren't I naughty? However, the fact that I just did that does not mean that I have yet decided what to do. Your suggestion that we just have a no-commitment meeting to just talk and then decide is a very good one, thank you. I will give everything further thought and let you know if/how I want to proceed. Thanks again for the photo. Shazia Xxx

Nathan answered.

So glad that you liked the photo THAT much, Shazia, and yes, you are naughty. I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully, meeting you. Nathan x

Shazia had more thinking to do, but a no-commitment meeting to chat seemed a great idea. Maybe another look at Nathan's photo would help her make up her mind.

After another Nathan photo-induced cum, she had decided to agree to meet. There seemed to be no harm in doing that.

Shazia messaged Nathan.

Nathan, I would like to meet you for a chat and then see where we go from there. Not putting demands on you but I would like our meeting to be outdoors, at a local park maybe? When we meet I will be in Muslim dress, probably a burqa, so you will have no idea what I look like, would you be okay with that? If you are okay with these things, we can arrange a meeting. Shazia xxx

Nathan responded rapidly.

Shazia, all is good with me, hopefully, I will see what you look like later! Maybe we could meet in a park early one afternoon, I could take an afternoon off work. So looking forward to meeting you. Nathan xxx

After more messages, they agreed to meet in a local park at 12:30 in two days. Shazia would be on a seat near the bandstand, she would be wearing a burqa. Nathan did suggest exchanging phone numbers, but Shazia did not want to do that yet.

The day arrived, and Shazia was nervous, despite her newly discovered self-confidence. She knew that sex would only happen if she agreed to it, but she still had some nerves.

She was undecided about what to wear under her burqa, as she looked at her naked body in the mirror. She was quite a big woman, but not overly large, her large tits were still quite firm and her arse, although big, was very curvy. Her cunt was shaved, as were those of most Muslim women.

Shazia decided, daringly, not to wear anything under her burqa, she would go out bare-arsed under her traditional clothing. She reasoned that if it got as far as her burqa coming off, bra and knickers were not necessary.

Shazia arrived in the park a bit early, women in burqas were far from uncommon in the town, and there were two others walking in the park. Shazia put her big arse down on a seat near the bandstand, she was now feeling sexually aroused as well as nervous, probably the thrill of being bare-arsed under her clothes.

Nathan approached the seated woman that he assumed to be Shazia.

"Shazia?" he said, tentatively.

"Hello Nathan, I hardly recognised you with your clothes on," said Shazia, feeling pleased with herself.

"No, well, maybe later," said the still-standing Nathan.

"Please sit down," said Shazia.

Nathan sat, leaving a respectable space between them.

"It is good to meet you, Shazia," said Nathan.

"Good to meet you too, thank you for your patience with me," said Shazia.

"That is fine, I understand your uncertainty about what you want," replied Nathan.

"It is strange, I know exactly want I want, or maybe need, but committing to it is still difficult," said Shazia.

"You do not have to decide today, we could just talk," offered Nathan.

"You are so sweet, but you have not taken an afternoon off work just to sit and chat with a mature woman in strange clothes in a park," said Shazia.

"Well, ideally not, but I am happy to give you all the time that you want to decide," said Nathan.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

"I have not had a cock in me in years, my husband is the only man that has ever seen me naked," explained Shazia.

"I do understand, Shazia, we will only do what you want to do and when you want to do it," replied Nathan.

"Do you live alone?" asked Shazia.

"Yes, I have a flat about five minutes walk from here," replied Nathan, thinking that things looked promising, but happy to let Shazia take her time.

"I feel so horny, Nathan," said Shazia.

"Would you like to go and see my flat?" asked Nathan.

"Yes please," said Shazia.

"You will still not have to do anything if you don't want to," said Nathan.

"I think that if we get inside your flat, we will fuck," said Shazia, laughing weakly.

"Only if you want to; shall we go?" said Nathan.

"Yes, show me your flat, Nathan," replied Shazia.

They got up and started walking through the park, not touching, and in fact, Nathan was a pace or two in front.

Shazia felt sexually excited but also apprehensive, she felt comfortable with Nathan, she would not be going to his flat if she did not, but she was still a bit apprehensive.

"You might think that I am fat and ugly," said Shazia, from just behind Nathan.

"I very much doubt that, I have bedded a couple of women of Indian and Sri Lankan descent, and they were both gorgeous," said Nathan.

"Well, I hope that you are not disappointed," said Shazia, now almost certain that they would fuck.

"I am sure I won't be," said Nathan, slowing slightly so that Shazia was now walking beside him.

"Do you bed a lot of women?" asked Shazia, pretty sure that she knew the answer.

"I get my share, probably more than my share," laughed Nathan.

"Always older women?" asked Shazia.

"Almost always, I think older women are far better in bed than girls of my age," replied Nathan.

They walked on in silence, still no touching.

They reached Nathan's flat, "Still time to change your mind," said Nathan.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" chuckled Shazia.

"I do, very much so," said Nathan.

"Then fuck me," said Shazia.

They entered the flat, it suddenly dawned on Shazia that she, a married Muslim, was about to let a male thirty-five-years her junior, see something that only her husband had seen, her naked body. Not only that, the young man would be putting his huge penis in her very underused cunt.

"Well, here we are, Shazia," said Nathan, in his quite impressive flat.

"Yes, here we are," replied Shazia, they had still not touched.

"Um, shall we take our clothes off?" said Nathan, strangely self-consciously.

"Probably a good idea; can I undo your jeans?" said Shazia.

"Please do," replied Nathan.

Shazia's hands were shaking a bit as she undid the belt, clasp and zip on Nathan's jeans. She looked into his eyes, as she started to lower them. The eyes were all that Nathan had seen of Shazia so far, right now they were eyes alive with lust.

Shazia lowered Nathan's jeans, he was wearing a thong and his stiff penis seemed huge in the material.

"Can I?" asked Shazia, her hand hovering centimetres from Nathan's cock.

"Of course," replied Nathan, and Shazia lovingly stroked Nathan's penis through the material.

"So big," said Shazia, softly. Nathan did not answer.

Shazia slowly wanked him, almost as though she was in a dream.

"Are you going to show me your face and body?" asked Nathan.

"That might spoil everything," replied Shazia.

"It won't," said Nathan, reassuringly.

Shazia took a couple of steps away, and slowly removed her burqa.

"You are beautiful," said Nathan, when Shazia's face became visible to him.

"Not really," said Shazia.

The removal of the burqa showed Shazia to be naked underneath.

"Wow! Can I touch?" said Nathan, seeing Shazia's large tits, nipples rigid.

"Um, yes," said Shazia, closing her eyes as Nathan gently fondled her breasts.

"Turn around, show me your arse," said Nathan.

"It is big," said Shazia, turning and displaying her bare buttocks.

"It is gorgeous," said Nathan, running his hand over Shazia's arse cheeks.

"Oh Nathan, kiss me," said Shazia, turning to face him.

Their lips met, and then mouths opened and tongues swirled as Shazia wanked Nathan's cock, still in his thong, and Nathan cupped Shazia's buttocks.

They broke from the snog, "Um, do you want me to use a condom?" asked Nathan.

"No, no, it will be good without," answered Shazia, as Nathan removed his thong and his erection stood proud.

Nathan took off his T-shirt, so they were both naked.

"You ready for this?" asked Nathan, guiding Shazia to his bed.

"Longing for it," answered Shazia, as Nathan eased her onto her back on the bed.

Nathan surprised her by putting his head between her legs and lapping at her already wet cunt.

"Oh, oh, oh," said Shazia, putting her hand on Nathan's head.

Nathan thought of tonguing her to orgasm, it probably would not have taken long, but decided to get his cock in her.

Nathan moved and had his cockhead at Shazia's cunt, "It has been a long time," said Shazia.

"I know, I will be gentle, to start with," said Nathan, as his penis penetrated Shazia's vagina.

"Oh, oh, Mmmm," said Shazia, as Nathan slid deeper and deeper.

Shazia took more and more of Nathan's cock, he was way bigger than her husband.

Nathan bottomed out, and then pulled back, eased forward, and then pulled back, as Shazia got used to having his large cock inside her.

Once Shazia became comfortable with the invader, Nathan started moving his hips faster, they were fucking.

Nathan gave some quite rapid thrusts, and Shazia started cumming, "Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes," she wailed.

The fucking was getting harder and faster, and Shazia was loving it.

"Talk dirty, call me a slut, a whore," panted Shazia.

Nathan was happy to oblige, if that was what the lady wanted, "Cum you horny bitch, cum you slut," said Nathan, as he thrust harder.

"Yes, yes, make me cum with your huge white cock," said Shazia, approaching another orgasm.

"Cum you fucking dirty whore, you filthy slut," said the fast-thrusting Nathan.

"Shit, shit, shit, cumming, fucking cumming," shouted Shazia, already getting the fucking of her life.

They kept fucking, with Shazia getting tremendous sexual pleasure.

On and on the sex went, with position changes, and Shazia kept cumming.

Nathan eventually spurted jet after jet of semen into his lover, and they slumped on the bed to get their breath back.

"That was out of this world for me, Nathan, thank you," said Shazia.

"Glad that you enjoyed it, you are great in bed," said Nathan.

"I more than enjoyed it, but I am just an old Muslim and nothing special in bed," replied Shazia.

"Don't undersell yourself, you are hot, and you are not old," said Nathan.

"Yeah, yeah, I bet you say that to every woman that you have just fucked," laughed Shazia.

"Only a few of them," chuckled Nathan.

Shazia was laying on her front, and Nathan was stroking her arse.

"Would you like to fuck me in the arse, Nathan?" asked Shazia.

"Have you been fucked in the arse before?" responded Nathan.

"Never, but I would like to try it," said Shazia.

"If that is what you want, I will do it; we will need to grease your arsehole though," said Nathan.

"Okay, whatever," said Shazia.

Nathan went to the bathroom and got some vaseline, he got a dollop of it and smeared it around Shazia's anus, as she raised her arse.

"We will have to take it very slowly, tell me if it hurts too much, and I will stop," said Nathan.

"Okay, I will," said Shazia, as Nathan's again erect penis touched her arsehole.

With some patience, and a bit of pressure, Shazia's arsehole started to open up and Nathan's cock penetrated her.

Nathan kept the pressure on, and gradually he went deeper.

"You okay?" asked Nathan, his penis about one-third of the way into Shazia's arse.

"Bit uncomfortable, but okay," replied Shazia and Nathan kept pressing. Shazia was now pushing her arse back towards him.

Nathan was going deeper, past halfway now. He held the position to allow the Pakistani woman to get used to the feeling, before going deeper still.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," said Shazia.

"You alright?" asked Nathan.

"Yeah, feeling my arsehole stretched, but my cunt is so wet," said Shazia.

Nathan eventually got all of his length inside and held it.

"Fuck, you are huge," said Shazia.

"Do you want me to pull out?" asked Nathan.

"No, I want you to fuck my arse," responded Shazia.

Nathan partly withdrew, then eased forward, withdrew a bit further, and then back in.

Although it was very tight in there, Nathan was able to move his penis quite freely, he was now fucking Shazia's arse, and getting tremendous stimulation of his cock.

"Yeah, fuck my Muslim arse," shouted Shazia, as the shafting went on.

"Are you going to cum with my cock going in and out of your arse, you slut?" asked Nathan, remembering the dirty talk.

"Fuck yes, going to cum now, oh fuck," yelled Shazia, as Nathan fucked on.

He was getting close, "I am going to cum, do you want it in your arse?" panted Nathan.

"Yes, fill my shithole with your spunk," replied Shazia.

Nathan started cumming, and so did Shazia.

Nathan creamed in Shazia's arse, as she shuddered through another orgasm.

They collapsed on the bed, Nathan still in her arse.

Nathan slowly withdrew, and some semen dribbled from Shazia's arsehole.

"Will we meet again?" asked Nathan, after a while.

"Yeah, I would love to, if you want to," replied Shazia.

They exchanged phone numbers, and then Shazia had a shower.

"My arsehole still feels as though your cock is in it," said Shazia, when she returned from the shower.

"I am so glad that I put that advert on that site, and that you replied," said Shazia, a bit later.

"It has been good meeting you, Shazia, I hope that I gave you what you needed," said Nathan.

"You were sensational, you monster cock hunk," laughed Shazia.

They had a long kiss, and then Shazia put her burqa back on.

She left, knowing that she had just had the best sex of her life.

She walked home, her arse still feeling as though Nathan's penis was embedded in it.

She would be masturbating looking at her photo of Nathan again and hoped that she would get the real thing again soon.

Nathan had enjoyed his afternoon with a frustrated Muslim.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments