Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piano Student

"Sometimes first impressions can be wrong. Very wrong"

44
10 Comments 10
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was the last Friday in August - the day I had been dreading for years. I smiled through my tears as I waved goodbye to my boys as they set off on their journey. Both my sons were off to university, and I was now officially an empty nester. There was a real mixture of emotions running through me - the sadness and loneliness were tempered with a sense of freedom and excitement as this new chapter of my life was about to unfold. I was a forty-one-year-old divorcee, who, for the first time in my life, was free to do whatever I pleased, whenever I pleased, with whomever I pleased.

The sound of an incoming message on my phone grabbed my attention. It was somebody looking for a piano teacher, asking me to take them on in the upcoming semester. I answered back that I really wasn’t accepting any more students, but he replied again, explaining that he was a fifty-three-year-old man who was wanting to try something new, and the lessons would be for him. He had been highly recommended by several people to contact me, and he knew I taught adults, (which not many teachers do), so would I please reconsider. I relented, and we made arrangements to meet at 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday evenings, at the end of my day to allow us a little extra time, if needed.

The first week of September meant my new semester of teaching was beginning. There was a mix of returning students and brand-new students, so I always got the jitters the first week, never knowing how it will go. By Wednesday evening, I was admittedly feeling drained and finding it hard to keep my energy level high. There was only one student left. Rick. I was nervous and apprehensive about meeting him, and couldn’t fight the feeling that maybe it was a mistake agreeing to teach him. I might regret this.

At precisely 8:00 p.m., he arrived at my door. I welcomed him in, and assessed the man standing in front of me. He was not overly tall, maybe 5’10”, balding, and could best be described as an average-looking man with an average dad body, wearing average khakis and a button-up plaid shirt. He had beads of perspiration on his head, and he was trembling, obviously very anxious about our lesson. Much to my relief, there was absolutely no sex appeal there. Feeling sorry for his visible discomfort, I smiled, trying to put him at ease, and invited him to have a seat on the piano bench, while I took the chair beside it.

We chatted for a few minutes so I could gauge his experience and what he wanted me to help him learn. He told me of his love of music, especially classical music, but that he was truly a beginner when it came to the piano. We developed a strategy and set to work. Rick practiced diligently, but after five weeks of lessons, I was beginning to wonder if he was a lost cause… he had absolutely no rhythm. None. I had never come across this before and was at a loss as to how to reach him. Somewhere deep inside there had to be a key to unlock the passion in this uptight man.

The next Wednesday, Rick seemed a little more relaxed with me, and we started making some progress. It had been a very rewarding lesson. Maybe there was hope for him after all! When he was leaving, we were chatting and I could tell there was something on his mind when finally he said, “I have two tickets to the symphony on Sunday afternoon - would you care to join me? You’d enjoy it much more than anyone else I can think of.”

Surprised, I didn’t know how to respond, but heard myself say, “Sure. I’d love to!”

“Great! I’ll pick you up at 1:00,” he said as he turned and left before I could come to my senses and find an excuse not to go. What on earth had I just agreed to? Was this a date or just two friends sharing a love of music? Sometimes I need to learn to think before I speak!

He arrived at my door at exactly 1:00 p.m. He was dressed nicely, with a well-cut light blue dress shirt tucked into slim cut, dark grey wool pants. A casual navy blazer completed the look. He looked handsome! So handsome, I felt my nipples harden and my clit tingle. I had dressed in my favourite navy wraparound dress that cinched my waist and clung to my full breasts and hips, accentuating my hourglass figure. My favourite white satin bra and panty set was hidden underneath, but it did little to hide my erect nipples. I pulled my long golden hair into a sophisticated twist, put on diamond stud earrings, and added a splash of expensive perfume on my pulse points. It was a sexy, yet reserved look, because I had no idea if this was a date or not.

Rick looked at me for a moment, before holding the door open. “Shall we?” he asked as he led me out to the car.

I got as far as the front doorstep before freezing in place - Rick had arrived to pick me up in a sleek, black, vintage BMW convertible! “This doesn’t look like your Jetta!” I exclaimed.

“No. It’s my hobby car,” he said with a grin. He looked more relaxed and confident than I had ever seen him. “I figured we’d leave the top up until after the symphony, if that’s okay with you?”

“Umm... of course,” I replied as he opened the door and helped me in. As expected, he was the perfect gentleman.

We arrived at the theatre and took our seats. Rick would occasionally wave and say hello to other patrons as the theatre filled. He seemed so at ease - who was he, and what had he done with the average mess of a man who took lessons from me? Finally the lights dimmed, and the music played. Rick gently placed his hand on my thigh, where the hem of my dress met my bare legs. Was it intentional? Was he making a move? He closed his eyes and enjoyed the haunting melodies, his hand squeezing my leg to the rhythm of the music. He had rhythm!! Finally, a breakthrough! Now to figure out how to channel that into his playing…

When the concert was over, he offered me his arm as we walked back to the car. The sun was shining warmly on this mid-October afternoon, prompting us to put the top down for the ride home. I had never been for a drive in a convertible before. It was exhilarating! Rick’s hand once again slid down to my thigh (when he wasn’t shifting gears). My nipples were hard, maybe from the feeling of the wind fluttering my dress, or maybe from Rick’s touch… No, I couldn’t possibly be attracted to him, could I?

“Is it okay if I take you to my place and cook dinner for you?” he asked shyly.

What was the right move here? “I think I’d like that,” I replied.

We pulled into the large garage with the familiar-looking Jetta on one side, and a motorcycle tucked neatly in a corner. The house was a large, modern, one-storey home, with a basement walkout. Rick led me through the door to a mud room, which then opened to a large open-concept kitchen/dining/living room, with a beautiful view of the river. There was a propane fireplace on one wall, and a six-foot baby grand piano in the opposite corner,

He turned on the fireplace, poured me a glass of wine, and invited me to sit on the oversized couch. Next he turned on the music - classical, of course, and set to work gathering ingredients for supper. He started slicing and dicing, preparing to make a chicken stir fry. I stood and started wandering through the living room, watching his skilled hands as he worked. Who would have guessed he was such a skilled cook? This man was full of surprises! We chatted amicably, getting to know more about each other.

I wandered over to the piano, curious how it sounded. The beautiful strains of Bach’s ‘Air on the G String’ started playing over the sound system. It was one of my favourite songs. Without thinking, I sat at the piano and joined in with the violins, the piano blending perfectly in tune. Rick stopped his preparations and stared. I sensed him adjust himself behind the counter and then move toward me, I closed my eyes and let the music take over, revelling in the way he watched me as my fingers caressed the keys.

“I had no idea you could play like that,” Rick said in a deep, husky voice when the song ended. “You’re incredible!”

“Thanks,” I said through my blushing cheeks while stifling a nervous giggle. “You know I’m a piano teacher, right?”

He rolled his eyes and moaned before turning back to the kitchen to finish cooking our supper. Again, he appeared to be trying to adjust himself behind the counter. Was he hard? Was he as turned on as I was? I just couldn’t get a read on him.

“Come and eat. Can I pour you some more wine?”

“Sure,” I replied. We sat and ate our delicious supper while talking comfortably. Occasionally, there would be a hand brush, sending shivers up my arm. With supper done and cleaned up, Rick grabbed his keys and indicated it was time to go home. We hopped in the Jetta this time, his hand slipping onto my thigh once more. When we arrived at my house, he turned to look at me. Was he going to kiss me? Did I want him to?

“Thank you for your company today,” he said as he opened his door to come around and open mine.

“Thanks for a nice time,” I replied. Nice?? Did I really just say nice? That was so lame. “Goodnight. See you Wednesday!” I lingered, looking at him, waiting for him to kiss me, but there was no kiss. I turned and ran into the house, frustrated and horny. How had I been so turned on by this man, and how could I have misread the signs? I headed upstairs to my bedroom to relieve my frustrations with “Frank” (my faithful, pink, vibrating ‘boyfriend’ who had seen me through some very lonely times).

***

Wednesday had arrived again, and I was still trying to figure out (overanalyze) what happened on Sunday. Rick arrived exactly on time, and greeted me as though nothing had happened, leaving me so confused. We started working on the passage that we had so much success with last time. His hands were once again shaking, and all the progress we had made appeared to be lost, making him frustrated. Trying to distract him, I secretly unbuttoned the next two buttons of my blouse, giving him a bit of a show as I leaned forward to show him the proper technique. Much to my delight, he looked, and there appeared to be a tent growing in his crotch. I smiled as an idea came to me…

KamaliyaFrenchh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamaliyaFrenchh

I stood and moved behind him. I instructed him to get his hands into position, then leaned in to cover his hands with mine, my breasts resting on his shoulders, my nipples hard. He tensed, unsure of what I was doing.

“Close your eyes and let me lead,” I instructed him. “Trust me.”

Being a good student, he followed my instructions. Soon my fingers were moving over his, and I could feel the tension leave his body as he gave me the control. We were making music together, and moving as one. I started lifting my hands gradually, and finally he was playing on his own, conquering the passage and playing with feeling and rhythm. We reached the end of the song, and I returned to my chair. I praised his progress, and he looked at me with a smile on his face. Sadly, we had reached the end of our lesson. He gathered his music, and was gone very quickly, leaving me disappointed again. It looked like another night where “Frank” would be my date.

***

Sunday morning I received a text from Rick asking if I had any plans for the day. I responded that I didn’t, to which he quickly replied that he’d pick me up in an hour, and to put on some jeans and a sweater. Intrigued, I did what he asked. He picked me up in his Jetta and took me back to his place. When we pulled into the garage, I noticed the motorcycle was up near the door and ready to ride. He took me into the closet in the mud room and handed me a leather jacket to try on.

“What’s this for?” I asked hesitantly.

“We’re going for a ride,” he said, grinning at my terrified reaction.

“Ummm, I have never been on a motorcycle,” I tried to protest.

“Well, we’re about to change that,” he said, tossing me a helmet to put on. “Just close your eyes and let me lead. Trust me.”

I blushed as he used my own words from our last lesson, bringing back a sensual memory. I climbed onto the back of the bike, wrapping my hands tightly around his waist, scared to death of what we were about to do. Rick started the motor, and off we went. I leaned into his back, enjoying the vibrations and starting to relax. The farther we went, the more comfortable I became. My death grip around his waist started to lessen, and I let my right hand drift down towards his thigh, coming to rest against a bulge. Turns out Rick was as excited and turned on by our ride as I was!

We spent the next couple of hours like that, touring the countryside and taking in the beautiful fall colours in the trees. It was such a perfect afternoon. Upon returning to Rick’s house, he once again asked me to stay for dinner. We settled into the couch with some wine, and again the fireplace was lit, and the music was playing. He had left dinner in the oven to cook with the timer while we were gone, freeing him to be with me. He sat beside me casually, putting his arm along the back of the couch. There was something so confident and sexy about him and the air between us seemed to be electrically charged.

After finishing our supper, Rick was tidying the kitchen while I wandered back towards the piano. I sat down, and when the familiar first notes of "Claire de Lune” played over the speakers, I joined in. Rick came up behind me, this time resting his hands on my shoulders. He started gently rubbing my shoulders and gliding his hands down my arms, the back of his hand grazing along my breasts. I leaned back into him as I played, feeling his hard erection pressing against my back. My eyes closed and I played with a passion that I had never felt before. Too soon, the song was over, and I desperately tried to regain my composure.

Rick moved beside me and offered me his hand. “Dance with me,” he said softly.

I took his hand and we started dancing. He was a fabulous dancer, taking a strong lead and gliding us over the floor with confidence and grace. He had obviously taken lessons. I could never have imagined this was the same man who struggled with a simple rhythm a few days earlier. Just when I think I figured him out, he throws another curve ball! The music slowed, and he pulled me tightly into his chest, swaying back and forth like teenagers at a school dance. I nuzzled into his shoulder, breathing in his masculine scent of leather blended with expensive cologne, and feeling his erection pressing into my tummy. My whole body was tingling, yearning for him to touch me, kiss me, and yes, make love to me. Lord help me, I wanted this man!

He abruptly pulled back and placed his hands on each side of my face, looking deeply into my eyes. What was he searching for? Permission? Finally he bent his head and kissed me, tenderly at first, but with a burning desire that set my body on fire. He eventually pulled away and took my hand, leading me toward the door. Thinking he was going to lead me through to the garage, pack me in the car, and take me home made me want to scream. NO!! He couldn’t do this to me again!

Much to my surprise, we walked past that door, entering a room at the end of the hall that appeared to be his master suite. He turned on the fireplace and lit a few candles as the same music from the living room played over the speakers. The realization that this was going to finally happen left me trembling. Rick took me into his arms and kissed me, his hands gliding down my back to cup and squeeze my ass as he pulled me tight against his rock-hard penis. He finally broke the kiss and stepped back far enough to grab my sweater and pull it up over my head in one swift movement, leaving him staring at my sexy bra that barely contained my full breasts with their aching, erect nipples poking out.

When I tried to take his shirt off, he grabbed my wrists and said sternly, “Close your eyes and let me lead. Trust me.” I had no choice but to submit, knowing I was in for an incredible night!

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered as he started planting tender kisses across my newly bared skin - my neck, my shoulder, down my arm, the crook of my elbow, my wrists. Then he reached around behind me to unclasp my bra and slide it down. He kissed the soft flesh of my breasts, getting ever so close to my screaming nipples. When he finally took the first nipple into his mouth, I could feel my clit tingling in response, my orgasm building rapidly. I moaned in delight, prompting Rick to switch to my other nipple. My knees went weak, and he had to put his arm around me to steady me.

He quickly unzipped my jeans and pulled them off before laying me on the bed, where he continued his kisses down my belly, over my hip, down one leg and then up the other, coming to rest at my panties. He took both hands and slipped them off, staring at my swollen lips, before bending down to kiss them. He swirled his tongue around my clit, gently sucking and driving me wild. I came almost instantly. Rick moved back up my torso to find my tits, one hand rubbing and pinching a nipple while his mouth sucked the other. His free hand was slipping two fingers into my extremely wet vagina, moving rhythmically in and out.

“Please, Rick. I need you now,” I begged him.

He got up and quickly threw off his clothes. My eyes were still closed when I felt him climb back onto the bed and start kissing me again. I could feel his penis rubbing against me, his naked chest against mine. He used his thighs to spread my legs, his hand reaching down to guide his head into my vagina. He felt sooo good. I gasped as he pushed in deeper, not expecting him to be so thick. Not only was he the thickest penis I had ever had, he was the longest by far. I felt sensations I had never experienced before. I moaned as he began moving in and out faster and deeper, the urgency building, sending me into the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Rick kept pumping for a few more minutes, finally reaching his climax.

He rolled to his side, taking his weight off me so we could catch our breath. It was my first glimpse of his naked body. He was built solidly with a broad chest. There was a little patch of chest hair between his nipples that trailed down to his navel. His penis was magnificent, even in its softened state. To my surprise, he was cleanly shaven. I reached my hand out to run a finger down its length, getting an immediate reaction from him. I pulled back his foreskin to examine his head, which was starting to glisten again with arousal. I bent down to kiss it, then lick it, and before long he was fully erect again (probably at least ten inches now). I took him deep into my mouth and started stroking and sucking, gently to start, but getting faster and harder as his hips started thrusting. When I felt his balls tighten, I pulled him out of my mouth and instructed him to come on my tits. He obliged!

“You better clean me up,” I said with a playful grin.

Rick smiled back and said, “With pleasure!” before flipping and pinning me underneath him and getting to work with his tongue, licking up all his cum. He kissed me deeply, sharing the remains with me. It appeared I had been wrong about this man. Very wrong.

I could hardly wait until our lesson on Wednesday…

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments