Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Policewoman - Part 2

"Fifty-year-old Helen and eighteen-year-old Trent have a second meeting for sex"

63
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Helen Ladbrooke was a uniform sergeant in the local police, she was aged fifty and although she had never married, she was very highly sexed.

Over the years, Helen has had numerous lovers, both male and female and covering a big age span.

Her most recent lover was Trent Potts, the eighteen-year-old son of Helen's friend and sometimes lesbian lover, Sharon.

What was a sensational night of sex with Trent came about because the youth had been caught spraying graffiti, and although he was let off with a police caution, Sharon wanted Helen to talk to him to try to get him out of such things.

During the one-to-one chat between Helen and Trent, Helen remarked that in some Countries Trent might get a caning on his bare buttocks for what he did, and Trent correctly read that Sergeant Ldbrooke would very happily give him such a caning.

Helen owned a couple of canes and many of her lovers, male and female, had felt one or other of them across their buttocks, as had Helen.

The upshot of the conversation between Helen and Trent was that the young man received nine stinging strokes of the cane administered to his bare buttocks by Helen, whilst she was in full police uniform. Very soon after the caning, Trent gave Helen a sensational fucking, with her bent over the desk which he had been bent over for his caning.

They spent the night together, with more fucking, and they both wanted to meet again. Trent had said that he would cane Helen at their next meeting.

Sharon Potts, who was divorced, had no idea that Helen had caned her son, nor that Helen and Trent had fucked. Trent had told his mother that he would probably be out all night, and Sharon assumed that he would be with a girl, but Sharon had no idea who she was.

Trent fucked women of various ages, some of them married and some not, but Sharon assumed that his nighttime activities involved just one female, and she further assumed that it was a girl of her son's age. All she hoped was that precautions were being taken, because she did not see her son as father material yet, and at forty-three, she did not want to be a grandmother.

Trent always assumed that the woman that he was with was doing whatever was necessary to prevent unwanted pregnancy. He used condoms with one of his married lovers, at her request, but he had bareback sex with all of the others.

Helen worked during the day after her time with Trent but sent him a text that evening.

I think that I should inspect your cane marks, do you fancy showing them to me tonight?

Trent had intended to give a mature married woman friend of his a good fucking that night but had been wondering how he would explain his cane-marked arse to her, and Helen Ladrooke was a great fuck. He worked part-time at a fast food outlet and had to be there before six the next morning so an all-nighter with Helen was not on. He replied to her text.

I will show you my arse if you show me yours. Can't stay the night though.

Helen was happy to agree to that, and she replied immediately.

It's a deal. Give me a good fucking, maybe we can have an all-nighter again soon.

Trent responded that he was on his way.

"I am going out, mum," Trent called to Sharon.

"You are at work in the morning, aren't you?" responded Sharon.

"Yeah, I won't be too late," said Trent, as he left home to show Helen his arse, and to get re-acquainted with hers.

Trent walked to Helen's house. Helen met him at her door wearing a yellow blouse and black trousers.

"Hello baby, my mind has not been on work today, it has been on you and your wonderful cock," said Helen, before they had a long kiss.

"I have been thinking about the sexy sergeant and her cane," replied Trent, when the welcoming kiss finished.

"I hope that the naughty graffiti sprayer felt suitably punished," said Helen.

"I think sergeant Ladbrooke should be punished for exceeding her authority," said Trent.

"Is that right? We can discuss that in a while, but I believe that I asked you here so that I could inspect your cane marks," said Helen.

"I can't stay too long tonight," warned Trent.

"I know, we had better get started; Let's go to my bedroom and get your jeans off," said Helen.

"I assume that your trousers will be coming off too, Helen," said Trent.

"They certainly will be," laughed Helen, as she led the way up the stairs.

"Right, jeans off and show me your cane marks," said Helen, once they were in her bedroom.

Trent kicked off his trainers and lowered his jeans, facing Helen. He then freed his stiff penis from his thong.

"You have one hell of a cock there, young man, " said Helen, lovingly wanking Trent to full erection.

"It is going to give you a good fucking very soon," replied Trent, one hand massaging Helen's left breast through her blouse.

"I don't doubt it; turn around and show me your arse," said Helen, removing her hand from Trent's penis.

Trent turned, and Helen looked at the backside that her cane had put red lines on about twenty-four hours earlier.

"I am pleased with those lines, very symmetrical," said Helen, running a finger along some of the lines.

"Yes, well you said that you have had a lot of practice in caning arses," said Trent.

"Indeed I have," replied Helen.

"I am going to cane your arse, sergeant Ladbrooke," said Trent.

"So you keep telling me, but right now we are going to fuck," said Helen.

"Good idea, let me get your trousers off," said Trent, turning to face Helen and dragging her trousers down.

"Oh look, you are wet," chuckled Trent, fingering the very damp patch in Helen's knickers.

"Of course, I am fucking wet, I know that I am going to get that huge cock of yours inside me," replied Helen, wanking Trent's erection.

Their mouths met for an open-mouth, tongue-battling kiss, as Helen continued to stroke Trent's penis and Trent continued to finger Helen through her knickers.

"Mmmm, you are such a hunk," said Helen, when they parted from the kiss.

"I want to see your arse," said Trent, moving behind Helen and pulling her knickers down.

Trent caressed Helen's bare buttocks.

"I am looking forward to putting cane marks on here," said Trent, lovingly stroking Helen's arse cheeks.

"Maybe we should save that until we next have a whole night together," said Helen, flinching a bit at the sexual arousal she was getting from having the youth caressing her backside.

"Oh, you are trying to postpone your caning," said Trent, sounding a bit disappointed.

"No, I have never been caned by someone as young as you, and the thought turns me on, but we would both get the most from it if we have the whole night together," replied Helen.

PurPurNya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PurPurNya

"I suppose," said Trent, now having Helen's trousers and knickers at her feet for her to step out of.

Trent stood up and his erect cock pressed against Helen's bare arse, as his hands played with her tits through her blouse.

"Fuck, you turn me on," said Helen, as Trent unbuttoned her blouse, and she pushed her arse against him.

Trent finished undoing Helen's blouse and removed it, her bra followed and now Trent played with Helen's naked tits as he kissed her neck.

"Oh baby, please fuck me now," said Helen.

"Yes ma'am," chuckled Trent.

"I want you naked too first," said Helen, turning and removing Trent's T-shirt and taking off his jeans and thong that had been partway down his legs.

The couple moved to the bed kissing and caressing, they crashed onto the bed with Trent on top and his erection entered Helen's vagina. Helen locked her legs behind him, as the young man started thrusting.

He varied the speeds of his thrusts, and he was sending Helen wild.

"Fuck, fucking hell, oh god, fuck," panted Helen, as the youth fucked her.

Helen's first orgasm arrived with a yell, and Trent fucked her on and on.

"Cum you fucking horny bitch," said the fast fucking Trent, he had not been vocal during their sex the previous night.

"Shit yes, I am your fucking horny bitch.., oh fuck!" shouted Helen, as she came at her lover's request.

"That's it, cum you fucking slut," said the hard-working Trent, his use of words during fucking depended on the circumstances and the woman that he was with, but talking seemed appropriate right now.

"Yes, yes, I am a fucking slut, keep fucking me," responded a now sweaty Helen.

This drove Trent on more and more, Helen screamed when she came the next time.

Trent took her to two more orgasms before his body tensed, and he sent jets of his cum into the mature policewoman.

It took them both quite a while to get their breathing under control, Helen unlocked her legs from behind Trent and he withdrew and rolled off her.

"You certainly know how to give a woman a good fucking," chuckled Helen.

"Fucking sexy mature women seems the natural thing to do," replied Trent, accepting the compliment.

"Any chance of another fuck before you have to go?" asked Helen, hopefully.

"I think that my mother would cane your arse if she knew what you were doing with her son," laughed Trent, not knowing that his mother and the woman that he had just fucked were sometimes lovers.

"Do you think that she would think that I am corrupting you?" responded Helen, who had caned Sharon Potts, but had not yet received a caning from the slightly younger woman.

"Well, you are aren't you?" smiled Trent.

"Judging by what you said about fucking mature women coming naturally, I don't think that I am the only woman corrupting you," said Helen.

"That is true, I do have quite a few women that seem to like to go to bed with me," replied Trent.

"I can see why," said Helen, delighted that at the moment the youth was with her.

There was a period of silence as they lay side-by-side looking at the ceiling, each with a hand on the other's naked body. Helen again asked the question that had not been directly answered.

"Am I going to get another fuck from you today or not?" asked Helen.

"I think that if you put your mouth to my cock and asked it directly, then you very likely would," grinned Trent.

"Okay, I will ask your cock," laughed Helen, shifting down the bed.

"Excuse me Mister Penis, would you please give me another fucking?" asked Helen, taking Trent's semi-erect cock in her hand.

Helen then locked her lips around the head of Trent's penis and wanked him slowly as she sucked, he rapidly reached full erection.

Helen sucked, licked and stroked Trent's cock for a while.

"What has he said?" asked Trent, his voice cracking a bit as the mature woman played with his hard rod.

"I think he is up for it," laughed Helen, taking her mouth away but still wanking.

"It certainly seems like he is, would you like it from behind sergeant Ladbrooke?" asked Trent.

"Yeah, give me a shafting from behind," responded Helen, getting onto her knees as Trent positioned himself behind her.

Trent looked at Helen's wonderful backside and caressed and stroked it.

"This is so nice, but you are supposed to be fucking me," said Helen, swaying her arse.

"If you are not going to let me cane it today, at least you could let me play with it a bit," replied Trent.

"Ha, yes, that is fair enough," said Helen, thrusting her arse back a bit.

For the next few minutes, Trent stroked Helen's arse, fingered her arse crack, kissed her buttocks and dragged his erection up and down the groove between her arse cheeks. Helen got more and more sexually agitated.

"Oh Trent, please put your cock in me," pleaded Helen.

Trent was ready to oblige, so he eased his penis into Helen's cunt, making her groan.

Trent shafted her very slowly at first, driving her wild without yet making her cum.

Trent upped the speed of his thrusting, although not yet up to full speed, and that was enough to make Helen cum.

"Yes, shit, yes, shit," the mature woman panted as she orgasmed.

Trent increased the pace again, and Helen very soon came again.

"Fucking hell, oh baby, oh fuck," shouted the policewoman.

Trent was not going to be able to hold his ejaculation off for long but wanted Helen cumming when he did.

"I am going to spunk in you bitch, cum you fucking whore," grunted Trent, now shafting at top pace.

"Fucking cumming, this whore is cumming, oh fucking shit," yelled Helen, as she came hard, and Trent started spunking.

"Cumming in you slut, cumming in your hot and sticky cunt," said Trent, his eyes closed and his head thrown back as his semen jetted into Helen.

They collapsed on the bed, Trent's cock still in Helen.

"Thank you for a great evening of fucking," said Helen.

"Yeah, it was hot, wasn't it?" replied Trent, withdrawing his cum streaked penis.

Trent had a shower before getting dressed to go home.

"I have a day off soon, could you spend the night here the night after tomorrow?" asked Helen.

"Yes, I will be working during the day but I have the day off when you do," replied Trent.

"That is great," beamed the still-naked Helen, as Trent got dressed.

"And I can cane you?" asked Trent.

"Yes, you can cane my big arse," replied Helen, looking forward to it.

They kissed long and deep, and then Trent left.

He would be returning in less than forty-eight hours, and he would be putting cane marks on the policewoman's arse.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments