Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanish Cleaning Lady - Part Two

"Maria and James make as much use as possible of their time before he goes on holiday"

18
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Twenty-one-year-old James Raeburn and his mother's Spanish cleaning lady, Maria Ramos, had had some great sex after realising the attraction that they had for each other, and both wanted more and plenty of it. Maria was aged fifty-eight and although she had become a friend to James's mother Elizabeth during the ten years that she had worked for her neither Maria nor James thought that Elizabeth would look kindly on the two of them indulging in sex, especially as Maria was in the house to do the cleaning.

Maria normally worked on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays but that was flexible as quite often Elizabeth worked from home and her work was sometimes complex and she did not want disturbance. On the other hand, Elizabeth was regularly away all day, and very occasionally she might be away overnight.
 

James was currently on summer holiday from university but he was going away on holiday with some friends in just over a week so the two new lovers had limited time to get together for more sex. With Maria not due to be working the day after their first session they arranged for James to go to her house for more lovemaking.

It was mid-morning and James said to his mother," I am going to see a friend and I may be out overnight,"

Elizabeth knew not to question her son about who the friend might be and what he might be doing overnight although she was curious so she just replied," Okay but please call me to let me know if you are not coming home."

"I will, are you working from home tomorrow?" replied James,

"Yes, I will be here all day," replied Elizabeth which meant that sex between James and Maria would be very unlikely during the day.

James and Maria had not actually discussed him spending the night with her but there was no obvious reason why it could not happen. James arrived at Maria's house not long after the conversation that he had had with his mother and before any words were spoken there was a long passionate kiss.

"Good morning to you," Maria giggled after the kiss and as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

"Good morning, so good to see you," said James before embarking on another snog.

Maria led the way into her living room and not unexpectedly felt James's hand on her swaying buttocks which were again in tight trousers.

"I told mum that I might be out all night," announced James.

"Oh did you now, should I make the spare bed up?" laughed Maria.

"Actually I thought I might keep you company in your bed," replied James.

"Well we will have to see about that," said Maria flashing a gorgeous smile.

"Mum is home all day tomorrow by the way," said James.

"In that case, I think you probably can sleep with me tonight," said the still smiling Maria.

More kissing and James cupped Maria's lovely arse as their bodies almost merged into one with them both highly aroused.

"Would you like to go to bed or shall we fuck down here?" asked Maria as her knickers got damp.

"I imagine we will be spending a lot of time in bed later so let's fuck down here," replied James as he got his hands under Maria's T-shirt and massaged her breasts.

Maria undid James's trousers and put her hand inside his boxers to fondle his now fully erect penis," Okay baby, you show this horny old woman what you can do," she said.

James lifted Maria's T-shirt off and then unhooked her bra allowing her very full tits to become free. He teased her nipples with his fingers as she forced his trousers and boxers lower and slowly wanked his cock.

Next James got behind her and dragged Maria's trousers and knickers down together and kissed her bare arse cheeks as she stepped out of the clothing making her completely naked. James stood with his erection pressed against her buttocks as he cupped her breasts and kissed her neck, all of which was sending Maria wild.

"Oh baby, please fuck me now," Maria panted and James moved her towards a table and bent her over it. He swiftly removed his trousers and boxers and his own T-shirt as he stood, penis throbbing, behind the beautiful Spanish woman.

Maria sighed as James's erection again touched her arse and then she groaned as it touched and then entered her wet cunt.

James was one hundred percent in control of the situation as he very slowly moved his rigid cock in and out of Maria's needy vagina and Maria made noises and uttered words indicating her pleasure.

James varied the speeds and depth of his thrusts and Maria was now screaming and tensing over the table as she headed towards her climax, a climax that she expected to be the first of many during the next several hours.

"Aaah, oh, oh fuck, yesss," Maria wailed as she clenched and unclenched her fists as she came.

James enjoyed having a female at his sexual mercy but not in a bad way because he loved to give a woman pleasure and know that she was getting pleasure so as Maria convulsed in seemingly endless orgasms he continued to slide in and out of her.

This over the table fucking had been going on for a considerable time and Maria's back was soaked in sweat as her young lover continued to shaft her. James had got close to ejaculation once but had managed to hold it back but this time as he felt his spunk building up he let it go and he spurted hard and fast into his very willing lover.

Once James had finished depositing semen inside Maria they remained in that position for a while before he withdrew and Maria slowly got up. She turned and kissed him and with her beautiful dark eyes ablaze she laughed, "Well that was a good start to your visit."

"It was, wasn't it?" agreed James.

There was excess sex fluid on James's penis and in his pubic hair and Maria's thighs and vaginal areas were soaked in cum so they cleaned themselves up a bit before sitting on the sofa and cuddling.

They remained naked, although where appropriate Maria had got her curtains closed, and as they had the rest of the day and probably the night they had a light meal in the early afternoon.

Later in the afternoon, they were both feeling randy, not that that had ever actually stopped, and agreed to go to Maria's bedroom for some more fun. As they had remained naked since before the morning fuck there were no clothes to remove before they lay on the bed for kissing and groping.

Neither of them actually suggested it but they seemingly naturally found themselves in the sixty-nine position with Maria's vagina over James's face and James's cock in Maria's mouth. They worked each other well with lips and tongue and Maria came hard on her lover's face as he lapped at her wet cunt. Maria kept orally pleasuring James and she was delighted when he tensed and spurted spunk into her throat.

After they had both recovered from their recent exertions, James said, "Shall I phone mum and say that I will not be home tonight?"

"I think that that is a very good idea," replied Maria so James went downstairs and phoned his mother from his mobile. Elizabeth was tempted to ask where her son was but she certainly had no inkling that he was with her friend and employee, Maria.

They spent the early evening chatting and laughing and just generally enjoying being in each other's company before they had a bit more food and a couple of drinks.

They watched a porn DVD that Maria had acquired and Maria had James's erect cock in her hand throughout most of it, not that they needed the DVD for sexual stimulation, and then they each had a shower before heading for the bed.

As James slid his cock into Maria once more they looked into each other's eyes with a mixture of love and lust and Maria locked her legs behind James as they gently made love. This was not a fuck, this was lovemaking between two people, albeit people with a thirty-seven-year age difference, that really wanted to be together.

Maria came several times and when James finally ejaculated even that was more gentle than the previous eruptions of spunk that he had had.

They cuddled in the knowledge that Maria had to be at work at James's mother's house in the morning and they obviously could not arrive there together so James agreed that after he left Maria he would wander around the town for a while before returning home.

They did sleep a bit and they each felt so good feeling the other's naked body next to them.

It was about six in the morning when Maria woke and looked at the very handsome hunk in her bed. She went to the bathroom and then returned to find James still asleep and she was undecided whether to let him continue to sleep or whether to wake him for some morning sex. Whilst she was deciding, although very much in favour of sex, the decision was taken away from her as James started to stir and then open his eyes.

"Good morning sexy hunk," said Maria before kissing him.

"Good morning hot woman," replied James who was now feeling his penis rapidly harden in Maria's stroking hand.

James put his fingers between Maria's legs and the two mutually masturbated for a while until Maria got on her back and James got above her and again slid his hard cock inside her. This time it was fucking and they even made the bed creak as James rammed Maria hard and fast, "Fuck, shit, fuck, fuck, yes,"  Maria announced her first orgasm of the day and James did not last too much longer before he emptied his semen into her.

They lay in each other's arms for a while and then showered and had breakfast before James left although not to go straight home. They would no doubt see each other during the day when Maria worked at James's mother's house but actually getting any sexual contact was very unlikely with Elizabeth being there.

MargoPie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoPie

Maria did the house cleaning and occasionally chatted with Elizabeth including casually asking, "Is James not at home?"

"No, he stayed out last night at a friend's house, all very mysterious," laughed Elizabeth.

James returned home late morning and his mother asked a bit teasingly, "Did you have a nice night last night?"

"Yes thank you, very nice," he replied and hoped that his mother did not notice the look that passed between him and Maria.

When Elizabeth went to the bathroom, James and Maria did manage a quick kiss, and James, as usual, stroked her ample arse but they did not know when they would get together again sexually.

The chances of the next meeting being any time soon diminished when Elizabeth asked James if he would mind spending the weekend with her because he spends so much time at university and he had a long holiday with friends coming up in a week. James could not really refuse although he was close to his mother so in normal circumstances, there would have been no doubt about his response.

A bit later in the day, and with Maria still in the house, Elizabeth produced some pleasing news for both James and Maria when she said, "By the way, I am at a conference Monday afternoon and as it continues through Tuesday I will be away overnight."

James managed to keep his response to a low key, "Okay," but the look that passed between him and Maria, behind Elizabeth's back, was one of pure joy.

When Maria finished her work and said goodbye to Elizabeth and wished her a nice weekend, Elizabeth replied, "Thank you, I will see you Monday morning but I will be gone by lunchtime."

"Goodbye James, see you Monday," Maria shouted to James who was in his room. She would have loved to have gone to see him but thought it best not to.

"Goodbye Maria, see you soon," James shouted back.

The two now knew that they had Monday afternoon and night together as well as all day Tuesday to look forward to.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments