Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Widow Next Door

"A grieving widow is the start to this coming of age taboo story."

39
11 Comments 11
30.3k Views 30.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story
The street I lived on could have been anywhere in America. Lush trees lined it and cars were often parked below them instead of in the driveways. Most of the time, the driveways had been turned into basketball courts or used as parking for bicycles.

My family’s house was at the end of the street. It had a neighbor on one side and, on the other, what we used to call a forest but it was in fact no more than twenty trees or so clumped together. 

It was a safe place to grow up in and we kids were allowed to play outside until dark and, sometimes during the summer holidays, we would play after the sun had gone down.

*****

I moved in with the Winter family when I was five after my parents had died in a car accident. Two years later they officially adopted me and that was the happiest day in my life. I had known them as long as I could remember and would play with their son Luke, who was five years older than me.

Even though there was this age gap, together with the other kids we played along fine. Only in school did he kind of shut me out since he wanted to look cool with his friends. But I didn’t care, he was my older brother, not by blood but that’s how I felt.

When he was eighteen, Luke joined the Marines and by the time he was twenty-one, he had been overseas several times and seen action. When he came back for the last time he was different, quiet, sad, angry and frustrated. He suffered from PTSD and got help for it.

Two houses down from us lived Mrs. Sykes. Her full name was Ellie Sykes and she was forty. She would bake cakes and cookies for us kids and give them away. When it was Halloween, she was the first to get a knock on the door because we knew she always had plenty of candy and sweets.

Her husband was in the Marines and he'd suggested that Luke join. His name was Mark Sykes but he was not as lucky as my step-brother. Mark did come home, but in a box, and it was quite a small box since he had been blown apart during a mission.

At the time, I was sixteen and Luke was still struggling with his PTSD. It was becoming better but there would be days where he just came down for food and then went back up to his room and sat by the window looking out.

When we heard about what had happened to Mark, my parents, Luke and I went over to see Ellie. She was a wreck and mostly sobbed. Her parents had come to stay with her for a while so she wouldn’t be alone.

While we were there, I noticed that Luke sat down with her and they spoke, almost in whispers. I hadn’t seen him talk to anyone for that long since he had come home. Maybe they had a mutual connection and Luke could explain certain things to her that we, who hadn’t been in a war, could.

Over the next weeks, Luke would spend more and more time with Ellie. At one point he even spent a night. The neighbors began to talk and gossip. What were they doing? Were they in love? Did they just have sex? My parents were part of the gossip but I left it alone. I didn’t care as long as Luke was getting better and Ellie had someone to talk to, I was fine with them being close. Our parents asked him about the visits to the widow but he never gave them a straight answer.

I had things to deal with on my own. Luke was tall, blond and all-American looking. I was a brunette who had developed early. My boobs and hips grew so, by the time I was sixteen, my body looked like someone a lot older. This had its positives and negatives. I liked the way I looked but I didn’t like the men staring at me in the mall or on the street. I knew what they wanted. I knew that I was sexy and hot looking; the guys at school told me so every day, but I wasn’t ready for their hands all over me.

Even my parents asked me if there was a guy that I liked or if I was going on a date on the weekends. I tried to ignore them but the more I did the more they asked.

One morning, while having my breakfast, they began again with the dating.

“Please, I am not going to date any guy,” I said.

“Why not? I know there are several very good looking young men in your school,” said my mother.

I sighed and put down my sandwich. “I am a lesbian, okay. I like girls. God, please stop bothering me.”

I got up and felt their eyes on my back, but at least they wouldn’t continue bugging me. Or so I thought.

I wasn’t a lesbian; I only said it to stop their questions. It was a huge mistake. The following day, my parents had a sit down with me in the living room.

“Carla, your father and I want to talk to you about the way you feel about women,” said my mother.

Before I had a chance to speak my father said, “We understand that at your age, sexuality might be confusing. All we are saying is that we don’t want you to make any harsh decisions right now.”

I sighed. “Mom, Dad, I am perfectly happy the way I am. If there is any change, you will be the first to know.”

Three weeks later, they still continued to ask about my sexuality, but I ignored them. They had told Luke and he seemed fine with his stepsister being a lesbian. At least he didn’t say anything to me about it.

He continued to visit Ellie as much as he could and I had actually begun to wonder what exactly they were doing. After all, she was almost twenty years older than him, and a widow. I tried to ask Luke about it but he blew me off, saying that I should respect him the way he did me and not to ask questions.

One afternoon, I had gone to the library to print a few papers for a school project. When I parked my bike outside the garage, I saw Luke walking into Ellie’s house. There was no one around so I left the papers inside the door and walked quickly across the street to Ellie’s house and garden.

The back yard was surrounded by a wall and I knew there was a pool in there. Next to the wall grew a lush tree which I carefully climbed. When I was high enough to look over the top of the wall I heard sounds. Not voices, more like grunts and moans.

I raised my head slowly so only the top of it and my eyes were visible.

And there they were, below me. Ellie was leaning over a glass table under a parasol and Luke was standing behind her. They were no more ten twenty yards away. I clearly saw Luke’s cock sliding in and out of Ellie. His hands clutched her boobs and she had reached back and placed her hand on his buttocks.

They didn’t speak, and when Luke began to fuck her faster she wiggled out from under him and fell to her knees. My eyes went wide when I saw my stepbrother shoot several large globs of cum onto Ellie’s face and open mouth.

I had seen enough and ducked back down and quickly made my way home. Fifteen minutes later, Luke came back. By then I was sitting on the sofa in the living room, the TV had MTV on it and I was reading the papers I had printed.

“Hi, Carla, what are you up to?” he said and plunked down in a chair opposite me. His face was a bit flushed and he was out of breath.

“Not much, sitting here reading and thinking.”

He raised an eyebrow. “And what are you thinking about?”

I put down the papers and smiled at him. “I was wondering why my dear stepbrother who I love as much as a real brother is fucking the widow next door.”

His face went white and he just sat there staring at me. The room was silent and I didn’t take my eyes off him. After what seemed like an eternity he slowly spoke. “I have no idea how it happened, I guess it just did.”

“How long has it been going on?” I asked.

“A couple of weeks. It all started with me visiting her to make sure she was okay after her parents left. One night she invited me for some wine and dinner. I got too drunk to come home; you know how Mom and Dad are about drinking. So Ellie offered me to stay over.”

“And that’s when you decided to fuck her?”

He shook his head. “No, I was sleeping and woke up when she crawled into the bed. Before I could say anything she, you know...”

“No I don’t know, tell me.”

“She gave me a blowjob.”

I sighed and got up. “Luke, you are in deep shit.”

I went to the kitchen where I grabbed two sodas from the fridge and gave one to Luke.

“I know, I mean I like her, but I know what we are doing is wrong. The thing is, she is crazy, maybe it’s the horror of losing her husband and she has turned her sadness into this thing where she thinks sex is the only way to keep it at bay.”

“It doesn’t sound very healthy. My biggest worry is if Mom and Dad find out what you have been up to.”

He gave me a hard stare. “Are you going to tell them?”

“Of course not. But we don’t know how unstable Ellie is and she could knock on the door any day, telling them what has been going on over at her place.”

“What should I do?” he said, his voice subdued.

“Honestly, I have no idea. Try to stay away from her, make up some excuses.”

“Okay, I will. Thanks, Carla.”

I gave him a reassuring smile. “You will be fine.”

*****

The following week, Luke didn’t visit Ellie. He hung out with his friends or stayed at home.

I saw her a few times pottering around the garden looking very good. She had always dressed impeccably, pretty dresses or tight jeans. Now she wore miniskirts and halter tops. She had gone from looking sexy to looking slutty. The other neighbors would give her long looks when they saw her but no one said anything. They just watched this beautiful woman slowly falling apart.

On Sunday afternoon, I rode my bike past her house on my way back from a friends' place and Ellie was standing outside, watering her flower beds. She wore a pair of Lycra shorts and a black halter top. The shorts were so tight I could see the outline of her cunt.

“Hi, Carla. Could you do me a favor?”

I stopped and said, “Sure, I guess.”

This close, I could see that her face showed signs of crying. Even under her perfect makeup, her eyes were red lined and she had little wrinkles in the corner of her eyes which I had never seen before.

“There is a bucket in the garage, please bring it to me.”

I got off the bike and walked into the garage where I found the bucket and took it back to her.

“By the way, where is your brother? He hasn’t come to visit me for a while. I thought I should go over to your place and see if he is there,” she said it with a big smile, but I thought I heard something menacing in her tone. Was she threatening Luke?

“Oh, he has been busy, but don’t worry, I will let him know you have been looking for him.”

She put her hand on my cheek; it was warm and smelt of skin lotion. She caressed it and said, “You are such a pretty girl, thank you, Carla.”

When I got home I ran upstairs to Luke’s room and barged in without knocking. He was lying on his bed with his cock in his hand.

“For fuck sakes, Carla!”

I stared at him for a second and then turned around. “Dude, why don’t you lock the door if you are going to do that?”

“Get out!”

Ten minutes later he came downstairs and I was in the kitchen.

“Sorry about that, I thought I was alone in the house,” he said.

I handed him a glass and poured apple juice in it. “Look, I don’t care if you jerk off, that’s your business, but keep the door locked.”

He blushed and said, “Sorry.”

“Whatever. I had a run in with Ellie. She said she would come over to look for you. She is a bit upset, I think.”

“Mmm, she is kind of the reason why I did what I did upstairs.”

“What do you mean?”

“She was outside and she looked so hot dressed like that so I did, you know...”

I put my glass in the sink and turned around. “What is wrong with you? Can't you go a day without thinking about sex?”

“What’s wrong with sex?”

“Nothing, I guess, but I don’t think it’s the most important thing in life.”

He looked down at me and a smile grew on his face. “Ha! I knew it, you're still a virgin.”

I blushed. “Maybe, but that’s none of your business.”

“I knew it because anyone who has had sex wouldn’t say what you just did. Sex is so fucking good, even a simple jerk off alone is great.”

“Well, I might not know, but when your sex life could bring serious problems to our family, I do care. You have to deal with Ellie, right now. You have to end it.”

He kept eyeing me for a few seconds and then gave me his empty glass. “You know Carla, I haven’t told you but you are very hot. Whenever you stop lying to yourself about being a lesbian and you meet a guy, he will be a lucky man.”

He left and I stood alone in the kitchen. Had he just called me hot? It felt weird hearing that from Luke, God, we had grown up together, played together, fought and laughed together. Now he was looking at me like I was any other girl on the street.

I felt naked suddenly, and I looked down at what I was wearing, jeans and a T-shirt which was a bit tight and showed off my boobs.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

Suddenly, my nipples grew hard and tickled. I put my hands on my tits and, when I squeezed them, my body shuddered. What was happening to me?”

That night, I stood naked in front of the large mirror that hung on one of the walls in my room. The dark curly hair between my legs was neatly trimmed and formed a perfect little triangle. My boobs sat high on my chest and the little nipples looked like two dark peas.

I cupped my tits and felt the weight of them. Many of my friends were jealous of them and often said they wished theirs were like mine. I moved my hands down over my belly and when I reached my hips, my right hand was drawn to my cunt. The hair tickled my fingertips and when my middle finger ran down the slit I shivered.

The thing was, I had never masturbated, ever, I swear to God.

My friends were more sexually advanced. Some of them had boyfriends others had had, and they all talked about how it was to kiss and make out. Some went as far as telling me about touching the guy’s cock and even fucking. I kind of tuned out when those conversations came up.

But, after seeing Luke and Ellie fucking, something had changed in me. The sight of them was so primitive, like two animals huffing and grunting in the heat from the sun. After that day, I had woken up in the mornings wet between my legs. Sometimes, I remembered a dream, not who was in it, but that I had a man on top of me, and he was breathing heavily in my ear and I felt his body on me.

I moved back so I sat on my bed and then lay down, scooting up a bit. I had no idea how to masturbate but I knew how I was built. So I used my middle finger and rubbed it against my clit and, as I did, a warm feeling spread inside me and a small whimper escaped my lips. As the feeling grew stronger, I rubbed faster and suddenly my finger slid inside me.

I stopped, but it felt so good that I continued. My other had found my boob and the nipple and, as I gently squeezed the firm flesh and pinched my nipple, my legs began to tremble and this fantastic emotion grew inside me. I giggled and suddenly my body exploded in what felt like nothing I had ever felt before.

I pressed my legs together squeezing my hand and gasped as the orgasm rolled over me.

When it was over, I lay still, looking up at the ceiling. Now I knew what Luke was talking about and if it felt this good doing it alone, being with someone else must be even better.

*****

“Carla, could you come with me to see Ellie?” said Luke, outside my door.

It was locked and I was on the bed with two fingers deep inside me. Three days had passed since I played with myself for the first time and, since then, I'd done it several times a day.

“Hang on,” I managed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments