Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Yellow Dress

"A night of passion for a lifetime"

17
5 Comments 5
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This brief story, while pure fantasy, was inspired by one of the loveliest ladies of Lush. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The picture isn't her - but the fantasy is..."

The whirls, clicks, and beeps of the monitors and machines helping to keep the old man alive seemed to have an odd, primitive rhythm of their own.  And the dim lights of the room revealed a homey, but definitely masculine, touch within the framework of the upscale nursing home.  If anyone had bothered to pay attention, at that moment, they might have noticed the slight smile that played almost continuously across his face.  The rapid movement of his eyes behind the closed lids, in addition to the smile, were sure signs of the dream that was playing in his mind.

It was yellow.  Her dress was yellow.  A very deep, bright yellow.  With lots of little designs woven into the fabric.  But the dress, while striking, was only framing the lovely lady within.  She was seated in a palm-studded, seaside restaurant, in that beautiful yellow sundress with a jaw-dropping neckline that put her magnificent braless cleavage on parade and made her feel daring and sexy. 

He didn’t really recall if this had been a ‘dress up’ occasion, or if it simply had been the end of a shopping trip around town, but she looked smashing!  Her curves and smile in that plunging dress were stunning! 

As the old man continued to dwell on the memory, other signs of his dream became apparent. He drifted back in time to that wonderful day with her, and he began to re-experience those events as they happened.

I know you drew the admiration of men – and women – throughout the restaurant.  I saw the glances and even the frank stares of admiration and desire as we walked to our table.  The sway of your hips, the easy grace of your stride, and the toss of your blond streaked hair all complemented the smile and bright eyes of your face.

As the old man continued to dream, the bulge under the sheet began to grow more pronounced.

He didn’t recall a great deal about the dinner, other than being hardly able to tear his eyes from his beloved.  All of her.  As he once again stared at her succulent breasts held within that yellow dress, the events of that day played out in his mind just as they had so many years ago. 

But even more real and intense were the sights, sensations, and scents of what you were wearing and how you looked at the end of the evening!  The electrifying images were seared in his soul. 

I saw you slowly undressing as the yellow lace fell to the floor of our hotel room, and you stood demurely in the soft light, clad only in silk panties and high-heeled sandals. Your bountiful breasts were set free from the dress and I moved to embrace, caress, and suckle those hefty orbs of femininity. 

I kiss you deeply and hold you very near as I nuzzle your neck before letting my hands embrace those soft, firm boobs.  I languidly trace circles with my tongue, around your large pale areolas before drawing your erect nipples into my mouth.  There I tease, taste, and gently massage your delicious breasts while your excitement at my touch flourishes. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

After some moments of joy, I slide my hand inside your damp panties and caress the sparse pubic hair above your sexy bush.  Slowly I slide my middle fingers down your slit and inside your warm wet pussy.  I recall your tremors as you quickly cum with the first of several intense orgasms that night.  Even now I feel utter pleasure as you clench yourself around my fingers still deep within you.  My exploring touch continues to make you tremble while I grasp your shapely butt and pull you hard against me. 

The old man, now forming a full tent with a dick that hadn’t been this hard in years, continued to smile while the beeps, clicks, and whirls presented their steady beat. 

I push you back onto the bed and pull your panties past your heels, then return to caressing and exploring that moist private place between your legs - as well as those luscious boobs that few men could resist.  I take extra care to taste the deep cleavage between those sexy mounds before filling my mouth with your flesh and feeling your long hard nipples against my tongue.  Your soft moans reveal the pleasure you feel from my lips upon you.

Ultimately, you pull my shirt off and release my throbbing cock from my pants; my little head already purple with desire for you.  Then you bend low and draw me into your warm eager mouth as your hair falls across my balls; igniting sparks of fire within my groin.  Your rough tongue encases me as I push deep into your hot throat.  Gliding in and out in easy synchronicity. 

Our mutual fire grows ever more inflamed, and you hungrily guide me toward your wet cunt.  I slip past your swollen lips and drive my length into you, compelling us both to shudder in response to the soaring sensations. We begin to move together, each one giving and receiving.  I vary my pace and rhythm, and you clench your velvet sheath firmly around my engorged cock. We continue to kiss and touch and fuck one another until, after many minutes, your body shivers, shudders, and strains with yet another, and even more powerful, orgasm.  As I hear your strong guttural moans and feel you climax, I can also feel my balls tighten and my cock swell even more; pushing me to thrust yet deeper and more urgently within you.  It’s only a few moments further before I too explode with rush after rush of hot thick cum inside of you.

Now the tent of the old man’s making was wet and filled with his seed.  It had been so long since he'd experienced a dream like this and certainly far too long since he last beheld her in that captivating yellow dress, and tenderly traced the contours of her naked pulsating body.  

But the smile remained clear upon his features as the beeps of the monitors turned into continuous tones and the darting eyes became still.

Published 
Written by zzzman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments