Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They all Wore Pearls Chapter Two

"Mature women are attracted to young business man"

5
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
9.4k words 9.4k words
Mags woke at 6:45am then had a shower. She looked in the mirror thinking I have got to do something to smarten myself up. She was also happy she had told her mum about Bob. She had phoned a friend who’s daughter was in Pat’s class so she didn’t need to do the school run. She put on a push-up bra and a pair of skimpy panties. She looked at her hairy pussy thinking that will be so smooth soon. Mags had visited the Beauty Studio’s website and then she realised the Gold Package was three hundred and fifty pounds. Mum was fantastic.

She then woke the two girls. They were wonderful. They both had a bath every night so in the morning all that was needed was a face wash and teeth cleaning. They came down for breakfast which was consumed very quickly. Both were sitting in the lounge with their school bags when Joyce, the mother of Pat’s friend pulled into the driveway. The girls ran to the car. Joyce helped them put their bags into the boot then told them to put on their seat belts. Joyce then went into the house to speak with Mags.

Joyce gave Mags a hug then said, "I was speaking with a friend last night from my coffee group who was telling me that Beauty Salon is wonderful. They do a wonderful waxing, then if it is Fiona that is doing the waxing, she will play with your pussy until you cum. I hear she is very good at it.”

Mags replied, "I am really looking forward to it. It is Fiona that I am seeing so I hope I don’t cum too quickly as it has been so long since I have had anything. Joyce thank you so much for taking the girls to school. I would have had a real rush if you hadn't done it. If I can do anything for you then please let me know.”

Joyce answered, "No problem. I am having a coffee morning next Tuesday would you like to come? If you come there will be six of us. Both the coffee and the sex are wonderful. I will give you a call later and explain it all to you.”

Joyce then gave Mags a hug and a kiss on the cheek while her right hand squeezed Mag’s left tit, her nipple became instantly hard. Joyce then got into her car and drove off.

Mags went into the kitchen and sent May a message asking if May could call her but she had to leave the house in thirty minutes.

Two minutes later her mobile rang it was May. Mags said, "Good morning mum, did you get your kiss?”

May replied, "I had a lot of them, Mags it was wonderful. The first thing he did when he came in the door was giving me a kiss. It was so natural. We then went into the lounge and sat together on the sofa chatting and drinking Champagne. Mags, I slept in Jack’s bed last night. It was wonderful. He has the biggest cock I have seen in my life. I can’t wait to have that big boy inside me. We did everything else last night but he didn’t put his beautiful cock inside me.”

“We were on the sofa kissing and cuddling then I took Jack’s cock out, it was flaccid but as soon as I started to suck it became very hard. I managed to take the whole length of his shaft in my mouth but it was difficult at first. Mags I never knew foreplay could be so good. Jack is wonderful with his fingers, tongue and lips. I don’t know how many times I came but it was a lot. He is shaved all around his cock and balls, It is wonderful to play with him. His balls are full of testosterone. His cum is so sweet. He came twice in my mouth over a two hour period. I am going to take a picture of his cock. Would you like me to send it to you?”

Mags answered, "I can’t wait to get waxed this morning. My pussy is so hairy. I am so glad you had a good night mum. Yes, I would love to see it. Please send it and I will look at it when I am being waxed.”

May replied.”I will send them as soon as I can. Please take a picture of your pussy before and after so I can see the difference. Mags you will have to come down to Ayr soon as Jack has an arrangement with a wonderful Lingerie shop. I want to buy you some Lingerie. I have been thinking that you should divorce Bob. I am going to phone Peter this morning to find out exactly all about the property that has been bought for Bob’s firm. Mags I need to go. Phone me as soon as you are finished with Fiona.”

Mags then went into her bedroom where there was a full-length mirror. She took off her skirt then her panties. Her pussy was very hairy. She combed the hair with her fingers then took three pictures but the last picture she used two fingers to open her pussy lips. This was the nicest picture.

Mags arrived at the Studio at eight twenty. She entered and went to reception where she was given the questionnaire and a pen. The questions were really quite simple but asking her sexual preferences. Mags completed it and was then taken into a room with a doctor’s examination table in it. She undressed and was taken into an adjoining bathroom where the assistant took a special safety razor then started to trim her pubic hair to a length of about half an inch.

She was taken back into the first room and lay down on the examination bed. Then Fiona came in with another assistant wishing her a good morning. Fiona said she would start at the top and work down. She would also remove all hair from below her vagina and around her anus. Very quickly this was done. Then Fiona said, "Now I will apply this warm oil so your vagina is lovely and soft.”

Fiona was concentrating on Mag’s vagina with one assistant using lube on her fingers to finger Mag’s ass. The other assistant was playing with Mag’s tits. All three were very good. Then the girl who was playing with her tits started to suck them. Mags was like May and had very sensitive tits. Mags just kept having orgasm after orgasm. It was relentless then Fiona said, "Time flies it is now twenty to eleven. Have you enjoyed your session?”

Mags replied, "Enjoyed it, I have loved it. I don’t know how many times I have cum but I have cum a lot. My pussy feels so much better being smooth.”

Fiona answered, "Mrs Laird, you have a beautiful pussy and wonderful breasts. I have been wondering as you are very similar to Dr. Roberts, are you her daughter?”

Mags replied, "Yes I am.” Mag’s handbag was on a table beside the examination table. She asked for it then gave her iPhone to Fiona asking if she could take some pictures of her pussy but not of her face. Fiona did it and took about thirty pictures of Mag’s pussy. There were some with the assistant holding her pussy lips open. Some with the assistant fingering her pussy and ass. The pictures were very good. Then Fiona left the room. The girl that had been playing with her tits took Mags into the bathroom asking if she preferred a shower or a bath. Mags said, "I would love a shower.”

The assistant stripped naked and went into the shower with Mags. Soon they were kissing and playing with each other. The girl, her name was Sally, was very good. She made Mags come twice in the shower then took Mags to the examination table where she went down on Mags. Sally made Mags cum then Fiona came into the room. Fiona said, "Mags, I have been speaking to your mum with some suggestions for you to improve your appearance. This will take a couple of hours but you will see a big difference in your appearance. We are also going to make you a blond.”

Mags replied, "Let’s do it.”

Two hours later Mags couldn’t recognise herself. Everything was perfect. Her makeup and colouring accentuated her good looks. The lipstick and face rouge were amazing. Mags was very pleased. She thanked everyone then drove home. She did a few selfies which she sent to May along with some of the waxed pussy pictures. Then she saw she had some pictures from May. Jack’s cock was amazing. It just looked so good. She then phoned May but there was no answer. Mags left a message on May’s voice mail asking May to phone her back.

Mags then read the newspaper and saw her father’s intimation. Bob must have seen this. She then checked the house phone. There were no missed calls on it. Mags thought I will divorce Bob and take him for every penny I can. Ass fuck, the assistant that was working her ass today gave me a better ass fuck than he did. Then Mag’s mobile rang it was May.

May said, "Mags your pictures are amazing. I phoned Fiona asking her to make some suggestions on your appearance. What she has done is amazing. You look wonderful and your hair colour is excellent. Mags I phoned Peter and I own all the properties. Peter emailed me a copy of the signed contract and now you should start divorce proceedings. Jack’s friend Claire phoned this morning. There is a guy living with Bob in his one bedroom flat at the office. Claire has also managed to get five pictures of Bob giving blow jobs to three different men. Claire can also get pictures of Bob in several gay bars which she will have by close of play today. Claire also has pictures of Bob snorting cocaine.”

“Claire has also suggested a lawyer for you. I was thinking of Kay but Peter said that we needed the best. Bob is in a very difficult position as if these pictures were released he could be struck off. I don’t believe he will fight this as he will know he has no chance of winning. Peter also suggested you change all the locks in your house. I also have to go and see him next week about Alex’s estate. Can you drive down to Ayr tomorrow morning as I want to take you to the Lingerie shop and there is another very exclusive shop with wonderful clothes that Jack also has an arrangement with. How many times did you come at the waxing?”

Mags replied, "A lot but that is wonderful news. I want to divorce him. He has not phoned me today and the intimation is in today’s paper. That disgusts me. I am so happy Claire has the pictures. I would love to come to Ayr tomorrow. I can be there at nine. I feel so much better after this morning. I feel I am getting my confidence back. I have a friend that has suggested a dating site or a role play site what do you think mum?”

May answered, "I have done both but didn’t take them seriously. You can get a lot of online sex from men and women. Always wear a masquerade mask as you must never show your face. I have some masks in my house you could use if you want. Jack and I will be staying at my house tomorrow night so we don’t need to drive so far on Saturday morning. Mags every day you will get more confident. I had a shit time with Alex but I am so happy now. This morning after breakfast Jack and I went back to bed. Apart from my phone calls we have been in bed all day.”

“His cock is wonderful. He has a super rhythm and his cock really fills your vagina. He has come inside me three times today. Twice in my pussy and once in my ass. Jack liked your pictures, I think maybe we can have a threesome tomorrow. Would you like that Mags?”

Mags replied, "I would love that. It would be funny going to bed with you but I think we both like the same things. I think we both cum a lot. The girls will be home soon and I need to do some shopping. I will call you later but will message you first to make sure you are free.”

* * *

Ruth Gordon had been having a lazy morning. She had visited her hairdresser at nine thirty then later met her friend Jean for lunch. Jean had read the intimation about Alex in the newspaper. Ruth had met him a couple of times but didn’t think too much of him. Ruth and Jean were both widows. Ruth was thirty-seven and Jewish. Her husband had died three years ago. Ruth had been in May’s coffee group before she was married. She had married a much older Jewish business man but sadly he had died three years later.

Jean Smart was fifty-one and a widow. Her husband had been much older than her. He had died four years ago but he hadn’t been active sexually for fifteen years. Jean had a son but he had died in a car crash four days after his eighteenth birthday. Jean and her husband had bought their son a sports car for his eighteenth birthday. There wasn’t a day in Jean’s live that went past without her regretting this.

After lunch, Ruth drove to May’s villa and rang the doorbell. May’s housekeeper answered the door then told Ruth that Dr. Roberts was staying with a friend in Ayr for a few days but she would be back on Saturday for the funeral service. Ruth thanked her then drove to her penthouse which was only one hundred and twenty yards from May’s villa.

Ruth took out her iPhone and sent a WhatsApp message to May. It read:

“My Darling May, I had lunch with Jean today where she told me that Alex has passed away. I know you didn’t have the best of relationships. I feel sure that you now will be feeling a sense of relief. I am also sure that in the coming days you will have a wonderful feeling of freedom. May, if I can do anything for you then I will do it without hesitation. I visited your home this afternoon where your housekeeper advised me you were staying in Ayr but would return on Saturday for the service. I will, most certainly, be at the service.

You are foremost in my thoughts.

Your Ruth xxx.”

Five minutes later Ruth received a message back from May. It read:

“My darling Ruth, thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. I think you know I am friendly with a young man who has a Hotel in Ayr. I was very friendly with his mother who sadly died when Jack was in his teens. Jack’s Hotel was fully booked but he graciously offered me a room in his wonderful flat. Jack is only twenty-four but he is amazing. I have had a wonderful two days. I have never had such wonderful foreplay in my life.”

“I am so happy. I have told him about the coffee morning group which he has no objections to my continuing with. I have suggested to him that he should join our group as I know if he does then he will never stray as the girls would all keep him happy. Ruth, he has the biggest cock I have seen in my life. It really does fill your vagina when he is inside you, I have never cum so many times in my life. He has so much testosterone, he is amazing. I am so happy you will be there on Saturday. We will have a Funeral Purvey which I hope you will attend. Maybe in the evening I will arrange something in my house.”

“I have attached a few pictures as I know you will be interested in his wonderful ‘Prince’, I have never felt so happy in all my life.

Your May xxx”

Two minutes later May received a message from Jean which read:

Dear May, I was so sorry to read today about Alex. I feel so deeply for you. If I can do anything for you then please advise. I will be at the service on Saturday.

Jean xxx

May read it then decided to cut and paste the message she had sent Ruth with a few alterations. May sent this to Jean:

“My darling Jean, thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. I think you know I am friendly with a young man who has a Hotel in Ayr, Jack Ryan of Ryan’s Hotel. I was very friendly with his mother who sadly died when Jack was in his teens. Jack’s Hotel was fully booked but he graciously offered me a room in his wonderful flat. Jack is only twenty-four but he is amazing. I have had a wonderful two days. I have never had such wonderful foreplay in my life.”

“I am so happy. I have told him about the coffee morning group which he has no objections to my continuing with. I have suggested to him that he should join our group as I know if he does then he will never stray as the girls would all keep him happy. Jean, he has the biggest cock I have seen in my life. It really does fill your vagina when he is inside you, I have never cum so many times in my life. He has so much testosterone, he is amazing. I am so happy you will be there on Saturday. We will have a Funeral Purvey which I hope you will attend. Maybe in the evening I will arrange something in my house.”

“Jack has also opened a very large Antique Center at the Harbour in Ayr. He is also just opened an Auction House. I know you have a lot of experience in Antiques and wonder if you could possibly give Jack some advice.”

“I have attached a few pictures as I know you will be interested in his wonderful ‘Prince’, I have never felt so happy in all my life.

Your May xxx”

May had a reply from Ruth which read:

“Darling May, I am so happy for you. I would love to get to know Jack. Perhaps I could drive down to Ayr this afternoon and have some supper with you. His ‘Prince’ looks wonderful. He is so big but so are his testicles, I love big testicles, his scrotum looks super. I am sure they hold a lot of testosterone.”

“May I would love to meet Jack. I can be in Ayr in forty-five minutes, all I need is the address.”

Your Ruth xxx”

May received a reply from Jean which read:

“Darling May, that looks beautiful. I am in his Antique Center at the moment. It is wonderful with lots of potential. I would like to take some space in it. I also know perhaps six other dealers that will take space. I am in Ayr as I needed to go to my house in Alloway. If you want we can have supper together.

Kisses Jean xxx”

May had told Jack all about Jean and Ruth. May had said, "Ruth is one of the richest women in the world. Her companies don’t turnover billions, they make billions. Ruth is desperate for a child. She is the seventh generation of her family in the business. She wants there to be an eighth. She is a beautiful woman but has a phobia about men only after her for her money. She owns so much. Banks,Insurance companies. I don’t know the extent of what she owns but she owns Gordon Air which is regarded as the best Private Jet company in the world. She is also wonderful in bed. She is not a selfish lover.”

“Jack I am sure Ruth and Jean can help you a lot. Jean was a Director of Sotheby's. She is on the Antique Roadshow, Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, Bargain Hunt and Antique Road Trip. She and several of her friends want to take space in the Antique Center. What publicity can you get from that? I think we should invite both of them for supper.”

Jack replied, "I agree, invite them for supper. I am sure we will have a wonderful evening.”

May then sent Ruth and Jean a message saying that we would love to meet them at Jack’s Penthouse then we would either eat in or go over to the Hotel. Ruth replied first saying she would be there in forty-five minutes as she had already packed a bag. Jean’s reply said that she would be there in an hour as she needs to do some things at her house, pack a bag then shower but she would be there.

May and Jack then showered. They had been in bed all day apart from getting up when May made a wonderful breakfast. Jack had cum three times, May had cum so many times she couldn’t count. May felt so happy. She was not worried about Ruth and Jean who were both very wealthy women. She knew that they all would share Jack and this made her very happy. She even thought that Jack may make Ruth pregnant and this would be wonderful.

May had told both Ruth and Jean to phone and Jack would come down and help them with their luggage. Ruth was first to call. Jack went downstairs with May. Ruth got out of a beautiful silver Bentley Convertible, the very latest model. Jack liked what he say. Ruth was a tall elegant woman with a beautiful body. She was immaculately dressed which showed impeccable taste in the selection of her clothes. Her jewelry was very tasteful, two very large diamonds on a platinum ring, a very chic gold Patek Philippe wrist watch. She also had a very long string of pearls which she had rounded three times around her neck but looked wonderful as the fell between her very big breasts.

Jack shook her hand then introduced himself. Ruth’s eyes were sparkling. Ruth was thinking what a gorgeous young man. He is handsome, tall and has lots of class. She was hoping Jack liked her.

May took Ruth into the room she had left her suitcase. May said, "Ruth leave your clothes in here, I am sure we will all be sleeping in the Master Bedroom as there is plenty of room for the four of us. Let’s go to the lounge for some Champagne.”

Jack had poured three glasses of Champagne and gave one to May and Ruth. He then raised his class and said, "Cheers.”

Ruth and May repeated it. Then Ruth said, "This is a wonderful Champagne may I see the label?”

Jack took the bottle out of the wine cooler than said, "I have a wine company and I am the distributor for the UK. It comes from a very small producer close to Epernay. His son has a restaurant, where all the Grande Marques bring their guests for meals but they want their Champagne served so I am buying ninety percent of his production.”

Ruth replied, "It is one of the best Champagnes I have ever tasted. I have a Chateaux very close to Epernay. I haven’t been there for years. My grandfather bought it after the first world war. We also have extensive vineyards around the Chateaux but we only sell the grapes to the Champagne Houses we don't produce any Champagne. It is very profitable for us as we have staff employed at the Chateaux who have worked there for years.”

Jack answered, "I love Champagne, the wine, the area and the food. My friend, Serge, who is Rene’s son who makes the Champagne is working on Sous-vide, which is a wonderful way of cooking. I want to introduce it in the Hotel as I believe it is the best way forward. In France, Paul Bocuse the three Michelin star chef is supplying the French Railway with his meals. The food is so good people are taking train journeys so they can eat his meals. Ruth, maybe you would like to come with us on our next trip.”

Ruth replied, "I would honestly love to do that but we would fly there, as much as I love driving, to drive to Epernay just takes too long. Maybe next week we can go, I would really love to try Serge’s food as the food on my planes is not our strongest point. We can only buy from Airport caterers and the quality is not all that good.”

May said, "I have a meeting on Wednesday morning, we could go after that let’s ask Jean if she would like to come with us as I know she knows that area very well. She has bought a lot of Antiques there.”

May’s phone rang, it was Jean. Jack and May went down to get her. Jack recognised her as soon as he saw her. He didn’t know her name but she used the Hotel restaurant a lot. She was always with couples but she didn’t have a partner. Occasionally she was with a very attractive woman that lived below Jack, Jack knew that the name on the door where she lived said, S. Robertson. They were two very attractive ladies, both of them oozed class.

As they approached Jean, Jean gave may a hug then said, "May you look fantastic.” Then she offered Jack her hand saying, "Jack I feel I know you as I have seen you so often in your wonderful Hotel.”

They went into the Penthouse with May showing Jean where to put her suitcase. They all met up in the lounge, Ruth gave Jean a full kiss on the lips. They sat down with Jean on Jack’s left and Ruth on the right. Jack looked at his watch then said, "Girls, as you are all looking so stunning would you like to go over to the Hotel for Dinner? but I must phone first as the Hotel and there is over four hundred having Dinner in the banqueting suite.”

Jack phoned he said, "Hi Susan, how is it over there as I would like a table for four in the restaurant. I will hang on. Susan is checking where they are as they sat down over an hour ago. That's super Susan we will be over in half an hour.”

Jack got another bottle of Champagne then Jean said, "I was in your Antique Center today. I am totally impressed with the way you have set it up. I, and I am sure several of my friends would like to take some space in it. It looked so busy today, do you have any space left?”

Jack replied, "Yes, there is still another floor that will become available in the next weeks. I am sure we will be able to accommodate you and your friends.”

Jean answered, "I have a very large country house just outside of Alloway which I am going to sell. I have an awful lot of Antiques in the house, outhouses and stables which I need to put into storage.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

This is the problem I have.”

Jack replied, "Jean, you have no problem. Two buildings next door to the Centre I have an enormous secure temperature controlled warehouse where you can store your Antiques. Perhaps tomorrow I can show the Warehouse to you.”

Jean answered, "Jack, do you know Su Robertson? she lives in one of the flats below you. I tried to phone her today but didn't get her. She will call back as I left a message on her voicemail. She is also looking for some space in the Center and also some storage space.”

Jack replied, "I know her but I have never spoken to her. She is a very attractive woman.”

Jean answered, "She is a lovely lady who is very knowledgeable about Antiques. Her husband died about five years ago. He was a major collector of Ceramics. Su is an expert in Ceramics. He married her for her knowledge of Ceramics. They were married for four years before he died. He had sex with her twice in the four years. Su is desperate to have a child, she is in her late thirties with all the money anyone would need but she is desperate for a child.”

Ruth replied, "I can understand that. I am the seventh generation of my family to run the business. My priority now in life is to bring into the world the eighth generation but it is not easy. There are so many idiots out there that makes it so difficult to find a suitable father for my child. I have wasted time marrying my late husband but we must live in hope.”

They then all walked over to the Hotel. Jack walked with Ruth. Jack whispered to Ruth, "Ruth, tonight when we go back to the flat I want to make love to you. I will cum inside you. Then I will make love to May and Jean. I won’t cum with them, I will save it for you for later tonight. For the next two months we will make love everyday and hopefully, you will become pregnant and have the eighth generation.”

Ruth stopped took Jack in her arms and gave Jack a wonderful kiss then she said, "Those are the kindest words that have ever been said to me in my life. I am desperate for a child but now I realise I want you in my life. If I become pregnant and I am sure I will, then I want you to be my husband as well as the father of our child.”

They went into the Cocktail Bar. Jack ordered a bottle of Champagne. Menus were brought and they all ordered. Then Jack’s phone rang, it was Claire, Claire said, "Jack, I have come up trumps with the videos I have. A lot of people don’t like Bob. I have a young lawyer who Bob coerced into having sex with him. The guy’s revenge was to make a collection of videos of Bob having sex with a whole bunch of people also he gave me ten pictures of Bob snorting coke. He could be struck off for what he has been doing. Ask May to show me the Contract on Saturday then I will know exactly what to do.”

“Mag’s sister is a lawyer in Edinburgh. I believe we should keep her out of this. It will be one of the big firms we get to send the papers which will scare the shit out of Bob. I will have done all the work so if they overcharge it will be questioned. I believe Mags will have her divorce in a matter of weeks after the papers are served. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Mum said to tell you that she will come to the flat at nine thirty tomorrow morning to take the girls to the Fashion and Lingerie shops. I will bring all the pictures on Saturday.”

Jack thanked her for phoning then told May that Molly would be at the flat tomorrow at nine thirty to take them to the Lingerie and Fashion shops.

May said, "Girls, this is wonderful. Tomorrow morning we are going to two of the best shops in Ayr where Jack has an arrangement that gives us a forty percent reduction. The Lingerie shop has the highest quality lingerie. The Fashion shop is in a class of its own quality and class as you will find out tomorrow.”

An hour and a half later they walked back to the flat. Ruth had her arm around Jack. Jack had his left arm around Ruth, Jack was cupping Ruth’s left breast which felt wonderful. May’s mobile rang, it was Kay. May had been walking in front of Jack and Ruth, she stopped and started to speak with Kay. Jack then put his right arm around Jean, he was then cupping her right breast which also felt wonderful. May was now twenty yards behind them as she stood in the road chatting with Kay.

As Jack’s group approached the entrance to the flat there was a very tall elegant woman walking from the direction of the garages. Jean said, "There is Su.”

Jean then introduced Jack to Su. Ruth gave Su a hug as did Jean. Jean said, "Su, Jack has just opened a wonderful Antique Center which will be wonderful for us and the other girls. He has also an Auction House incorporated in the building which I haven't seen but hopes to tomorrow.”

Su replied, "I have had a very stressful day today Jean, I got your voicemail but haven't had a minute to reply. I have an elderly spinster aunt who is now in a not very good state in a Glasgow Hospice. I am her only relative. She has told me that I will inherit her estate. She has a wonderful villa in the West End of Glasgow when I say wonderful it is. There must be there square acres within the walled garden. You have a five hundred yard driveway from the gates to the villa courtyard. The house is full of first class Antiques.”

May came round the corner and saw Sue then said, "Are you, Su Robertson?”

Su replied, "Yes May, I saw the intimation for your husband. I am so sorry for you. I will be attending on Saturday.”

Su then gave May a hug. Jack then took the initiative and said, "Su, we are now going up to the Penthouse for some Champagne. I am sure we would all be so pleased if you were to join us.”

Su replied, "I would love to but I need to have a shower and change of clothing first. I will go into my flat and have a quick shower then join you.”

Jean said, "Su darling, can I join you?”

Before Su replied May said, "Girls, may I join you too as I think Ruth and Jack want to spend some time alone.”

Su then answered, "No problem girls, I am so happy I have such a big shower that will take the three of us easily.”

Jack replied, "May, I will call you in maybe an hour. Will I get some Champagne from my fridge for you?”

Su answered, "I have plenty of Champagne in the flat, I tasted your wonderful Champagne Jack in your hotel. Then did some detective work so now I buy it by the case from your wonderful wine shop. All your wines are wonderful. I will look after the girls until you are ready for us.”

The girls then went to Su’s flat. Ruth said, "Jack, I am so happy we will be alone. I want our first time and every time we make love to be special.”

They kissed then went to the Penthouse. Jack got a bottle of Champagne, two glasses, and a wine cooler then they went to the lounge. Ruth said, "Jack, let's get comfortable.”

Ruth took off her blouse and skirt revealing a beautiful black silk bodysuit which was crotchless, Ruth wasn’t wearing any panties, her swollen vagina looked stunning. She was also wearing self-supporting stockings and her pearls which hung beautifully between her very large breasts.

Ruth helped Jack undress. Soon Jack was naked. When Ruth saw his cock she touched it then said, "Jack, this is wonderful, I haven't seen many cocks but this is twice as big as anything I have seen, please be gentle with me until I get used to it.”

They kissed and cuddled then went on to the Chinese rug and started to 69. Ruth was very good and was taking the full length of Jack’s shaft. Jack was sucking Ruth’s big clit as he finger fucked her. Ruth was gripping Jack’s fingers as he slid his fingers inside her. Soon he had four fingers inside her. Jack then slid his thumb in as well. Ruth was moaning with pleasure as Jack sucked her clit and fisted her. Ruth had four orgasms when Jack brought his fist out then lay on his back he said, "Ruth, you go on top then you will have control of the fuck.”

Ruth went on top, she was squatting on top of Jack rubbing the head of Jack’s cock against her clit. It was a beautiful feeling for both of them. Slowly she slid Jack’s cock inside her until she had taken the full length. Ruth said, "Jack, this feels fucking wonderful, I have never had a cock so big, it feels so good.”

She then started to ride him. She was taking the full length then moved to the tip of Jack’s cock gripping it throughout the total movement. She soon had a wonderful rhythm. After forty-five minutes Jack came. He cried out as he exploded inside her. Ruth gripped Jack’s cock as she kissed him afterwards.

As they lay on the rug Ruth said, "Jack, that was the best fuck of my life. The foreplay was the best foreplay I have ever had. Is it possible we live together until I become pregnant?”

Jack replied, "Ruth, yes we will do that. I am sure you will get pregnant in the next two months. You must go to your gynecologist and get yourself checked out. Until you are pregnant I will only cum inside you. I will be fucking the others in the group but all my sperm will be for you.”

Jack then topped up their glasses. He checked his mobile, he had a message from May which read:

“Darling Jack, we have had a wonderful evening with Su and Jean. We are all very tired so tired we will stay with Su tonight. We will have breakfast at eight thirty tomorrow morning, I need to go to the supermarket as there is not enough in your fridge to feed us. Kay phoned me, she is having problems with her boyfriend too, he is a friend of Bob, Kay thinks he may be gay as well.”

“Kay told me one night her boyfriend was drunk and he showed her videos of Bob having all types of sex with several different men. The boyfriend fell asleep. Kay copied the videos onto a USB stick which she will bring tomorrow evening to my house as she wants to stay there. Her boyfriend is not coming with her.”

“Su also wants to go to the shops tomorrow. Kay wants some Lingerie as well. She is the same size as Mags, Mags knows what she likes. Mags has had no word from Bob. He has now stopped phoning the girls at five in the afternoon. Jack, I am going to take Bob for every penny he has. Claire is right in the advice she has given.”

“Molly and Claire may stay with me tomorrow evening, I know Ruth will want you. I am so happy you are with Ruth tonight. I think she cares a lot for you. I look forward to seeing you in the morning. Your May xxx”

Jack also had a message from Jean which read :

“Jack, I am so happy we have met. Su and I really want to help you in the Antiques businesses you have. After we have been to the shops tomorrow we should visit the Centre, then we both will be in a position to give you a lot of advice.

I am so happy you are with Ruth. I hope you are successful and Ruth get’s pregnant soon.

Jack, my breasts are very sensitive, another minute of you playing with them then I would have cum. I did cum later with May and Su each sucking one of my tits as they fingered my pussy. Jack, I thought of you as I orgasmed.

Until tomorrow

Jean xxx”

Jack let Ruth read both messages. Ruth said, "Jack, don’t worry about the lawyer. I will get Mike Cohen, who is the Managing Director of Gordon Holdings, to ask the senior partner of the most influential law firm in Scotland to send Claire’s letter. This will not cost a penny as we give these firms millions every year in fees. Bob will not know what has hit him. Jack I also would like you to spend some time with Mike, he will retire in three years time. I would love you to know the ins and outs of the group. Jean and Su will both be wonderful assets to your business. Jean is a lovely woman.”

Jack replied, "Thank you, Ruth, May and Mags will really pleased about this. I would love to learn about your group. I have my businesses all running smoothly. I also believe if Jean and Su are involved they would grow in a good way. Tomorrow, I think May would like me to spend some time with Mags. Tomorrow morning we will make love when we wake up. After they have been to the shops and Antique Center I think Mags will come back here. If you join us then I will make her cum then I will cum inside you to keep you in fresh sperm.”

Ruth kissed Jack then replied, "I would love that Jack. I think we are going to have a lot of fun. You are a very caring intelligent man. I think we should go to Champagne on Wednesday afternoon. I will phone the housekeeper tomorrow. I have not been there for years.”

They finished the Champagne then went to the Master Bedroom. Ruth said, "Jack, your Penthouse is wonderful. I could easily live here. As our relationship develops we will have many options in our lives. I am so happy we have met.”

They again had a long foreplay then Jack went into Ruth doggystyle. After twenty-five minutes Jack came. They then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jack woke at six to see Ruth staring at him. She smiled then said, “Good morning Jack, I have been awake for ten minutes. You looked so peaceful as you slept. That was wonderful last night, my pussy is still tingling.”

She then kissed Jack. It was a long hot kiss with her hand going to his flaccid cock. Jack said, "Ruth darling, may I go to the bathroom for a moment?”

Ruth replied, "Of course darling, I have been already.”

Jack came back two minutes later. They kissed and cuddled then they 69’d Ruth was very wet. Jack was sucking her clit, Ruth was getting very wet. Jack was taking some of her cum to use as a lube on her ass. He already had four fingers inside her and Ruth was loving it. Jack asked, "Are you comfortable with what I am doing to your ass?”

Ruth replied, "Jack, had many fingers have you in? It feels wonderful you are the first man to finger me there.”

Jack answered, "Four, would you like me to fist your ass?”

Ruth replied, "I have never had that but try as with four fingers it felt so good.”

Jack soon was fisting Ruth, Ruth was loving it. Ruth then said, "Jack, ass fuck me, I have never had a cock inside my ass. But don't cum inside my ass. I need all your sperm inside my pussy.”

Jack then put some of Ruth’s cum on his cock then slid his cock inside Ruth’s ass. Ruth moaned with pleasure. Jack was stroking Ruth’s clit with one hand while he was playing with Ruth’s tits with the other. He had a great rhythm. After half an hour Jack knew that he would cum soon. He pulled his cock out of Ruth’s ass then went inside her very wet pussy. Ten minutes later he came. Ruth had cum at the same time.

They kissed then showered together. They dressed. Ruth went into the kitchen to make them a coffee. Then May arrived. She had been to the Asda supermarket which opened at six. She had the day planned. She said she was going to ask Claire and Molly to come and stay with her tonight.

She had phoned Mags to suggest her girls were too young to go to the funeral. Her friend, Joyce, would take them on a sleepover tonight and Saturday. Mags would pick them up at three thirty this afternoon, take them home then take them to Joyce’s. Mags would be here at eight.

Then May said, "Ruth, is it possible you and Jack could have a session with Mags before lunch. Mags is really desperate for cock.”

Ruth replied, "No problem May we would both love that.”

May answered, "Thank you, Ruth, two last things, is it possible I have a session with you and Jack after lunch? also is it possible Jack stays with you over the weekend?”

Ruth replied, "Jack and I would love that. Jack can stay with me anytime.”

May answered, "Thank you, Ruth, I am inviting all of us out for dinner tonight to the French restaurant close to me. There will be nine of us. I can take seven at my house so it is better that Jack stays with you.”

It was eight when the doorbell went. It was Mags. Jack opened the door, he was surprised at the change in her appearance. Jack gave her a hug. Mags hugged him back. She was pushing her very large breasts into his chest. Jack gave her a kiss on the cheek. Mags took Jack’s chin in her fingers turned his head around then kissed him on his lips. Her tongue was very deep in Jack’s mouth. They kissed for several minutes. Jack was playing with her wonderful tits as he kissed her then Mag’s hand found Jack’s cock. She squeezed it gently. As they broke off Mags said, "Jack, thanks for all you are doing for Mum, she is really fond of you, but you might as well know so am I.”

They went into the kitchen where May said, "Mags, you look wonderful, I am so happy you went to that Studio.”

May then introduced Mags to Ruth. Ruth gave Mags a hug then said, "Mags, I am sorry to hear about all the trouble you are having but good times are on the way.”

Mags was very similar to May. Mags wore a long string of pearls rounded three times around her neck just like May and Ruth.

Ruth said, "I must phone a colleague to find out the best lawyer for you.”

Mags thanked her then Ruth dialled her mobile. She said, "Good morning, Ruth Gordon speaking may I speak with Mike Cohen, please. Thanks. Mike good morning how are you? I am fine too. I have a friend with a big problem. She has a daughter who is married to a lawyer, they have two daughters seven and nine. The parents of the wife have bought five properties for the son in law. They own the properties but rent them to the son in law’s law firm. They have a contact for this stating that in the event of a divorce this contract could be terminated.”

“The family home was bought by my friend's parents two and a half years before the couple married. In the newest office, he had a flat incorporated into the office. He has lived there for the last seven months. He was phoning his daughters every day at five in the afternoon. He has now stopped that. There is now photographic evidence that the guy is homosexual. There is also photographic evidence he has a serious cocaine habit. I phone to ask you what would be the best firm to handle this.”

“His sister in law is a lawyer. There is also another lawyer that is providing excellent advice. Mike, we deal with all the big firms. I want you to have a quiet word with who you believe is the best. Then we will give them a letter that if they agree is appropriate, they will send out. Is this possible?”

Mike replied, "It is very sad to hear this. Yes, it is possible. The firm I would recommend is McGrigors, they have the best litigation department in the UK. We give them millions in fees every year. I will phone the relevant partner this morning. As soon as I have spoken I will get back to you. I don't know the quality of the lawyers that are advising you. If you want I am sure McGrigors would handle everything for you as a quiet way of saying thank you.”

Ruth said, "Thank you, Mike, I look forward to hearing from you later.”

Ruth told Jack, Mags, and May what had been said. Everyone was happy. Then, Su, Jean, and Molly arrived. Molly helped Ruth and May with the breakfast. Molly then phoned the lingerie shop to say they would be there at eight forty-five. Molly was told the door would be open.

They all left the Penthouse at eight forty. Jack filled the dishwasher then sat in the lounge reading his newspaper. Jack was thinking Mags was hot like May. Both were so nice. At ten thirty the phone went. It was Molly to say they would be at the flat in five minutes. They arrived, they were all very happy. They left their bags. Then they drove in two cars to Antique Center.

Jean and Su were both taking notes. Jack showed them the work that had been done to the Auction House. Jean said, "There is still a lot to do here. Don't open this too soon.”

Jack replied, "I won't open it until you tell me, Jean.”

Mags, May, and Ruth were all impressed with the two buildings. When Su and Jean were finished they all went to the secure Warehouse. They were all impressed with the size. Then, Jack, Mags, and Ruth went back to the Penthouse. May had arranged the others were going back into town. They would all meet up in the Hotel at twelve forty-five for lunch. Jack looked at his watch, they had an hour and twenty-five minutes.

They went into the lounge. Ruth said, "Let’s get comfortable.”

She undid the buttons on Mag’s blouse as Jack undid the buttons of Ruth’s blouse. Soon they were naked. When Mags saw Jack’s cock she said, "Fuck me, Jack, that is the biggest I have ever seen. No wonder mum loves you, I will love it too and so will Kay.”

Jack went down on Mags. She was so like May. Both had exactly the same vagina. Both had very big clits. Jack started sucking Mags clit. She was very wet. Ruth was playing with Mag’s tits. Then Ruth was sliding her fingers into Mag’s pussy then taking her cum as a lube to finger her ass.

Mags was loving it. Soon Ruth was fisting her ass as Jack was sucking her clit and fisting her pussy. Mags was really enjoying it. Jack asked Mags, "Where do you want me to fuck you?”

Mags replied, "Jack, do my ass first then do my pussy.”

Jack turned her round then went into her ass from behind. Ruth sat on the sofa with Mags licking her pussy as Jack rode her ass. Then Mags said, "Jack, ride my pussy, I am going to cum soon.”

Jack pulled out of her ass then went inside her pussy doggystyle. Three minutes later Mags came. Jack said, "Ruth darling, are you ready for me?”

Ruth replied, "Jack, you know that I am always ready for you.”

Jack took her off the sofa turned her round then went into her pussy doggystyle. Mags had gripped Jack’s cock but Ruth and May were much better than Mags, Jack thought he must have a word with May.

Mags was playing with Ruth’s tits as Jack rode her then Jack and Ruth came at the same time. Ruth was so happy. They then all showered together. Dressed and were at the Hotel on time. They were the first to arrive. Ruth’s phone rang, it was Mike. Mike said, "Ruth, you have nothing to worry about. I have spoken to John Lewis, who is the Partner handling litigation. He believes if this lawyer doesn’t cooperate he will be in serious danger of being struck off by the Law Society. I will message you his full details then your young lawyers can contact him. Ruth, If I got a letter from McGrigors threatening litigation then I would shit myself. They are the best.”

Ruth thanked him. They were sitting in the cocktail bar when May came in. Mags said, "Mum, Jack is wonderful. I loved that so much. All my holes are tingling. It is the biggest cock I have ever seen.”

May replied, "I told you, darling. Next time it will be better.”

Ruth then told May about John Lewis of McGrigors. May said, "That is wonderful. We will have a meeting in my dining room tonight before we go to the French restaurant.”

Jack said, "Mags, you were wonderful in bed today. This is not a criticism but you could become really good. The problem is you don’t grip the cock when you are being fucked. May does it perfectly. I suggest you have a session with Molly who will teach you how to do it. May do you have any dildos in your house?”

May replied, "Yes, I have everything. Dildos, vibrators, and strapons. Jack that is so good you saying that. Mags you should do as Jack suggests. Jack, I think more of you everyday, you just try to help.”

Mags said, "Jack, that is so good to say that. Yes, I would love Molly to teach me how to do it. I will try very hard.”

Jack replied, "Mags, it won’t take long. Molly is very good at it. You will be able to pull a cock inside your pussy. Grip it when it is inside you. Then be able to push it out. Once Molly has taught you then we will have a session with Ruth, Molly and yourself.”

Mags answered, "Thank you, Jack. Please arrange it with Molly. I will grip your cock so tight the next time you are inside me.”

Molly came in and sat down. Jack said, "Molly, I have a big favour to ask. Is it possible you could teach Mags how to grip a cock?”

Molly replied, "No problem, Mags, it is very easy when you know how. May do you have a dildo at your home?”

May replied, "I have everything.”

Molly said, "Mags, you will be perfect at it tonight.”

Then Su and Jean came in. They finished lunch, then Mags left to get her girls to take them to Joyce’s for the weekend. Molly took Su and Jean down to see the Leisure Center the hotel had. Jack, Ruth, and May walked over to the Penthouse.

Published 
Written by jack1107
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments