Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thoughts Of Schooldays

"Two mature strangers reminisce about their schooldays and find a mutual memory"

56
12 Comments 12
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Helen Piper was a widow aged sixty-three and she was having a few days staying in a seaside guest house. She was quite an attractive woman but she no longer had any great interest in sex although she had not totally dismissed thoughts of such things from her mind.

It was the second morning of Helen's planned three-night stay and she was seated in the back garden of the guest house enjoying the sun. She had a dress on but she had rolled it up slightly and it was well above her knees, although not indecently so.

"Lovely morning," said a male voice nearby.

Helen raised her sunglasses and saw a fellow guest, a gentleman of similar age to her, whom she had said 'Good evening' to at dinner the previous night but did not know his name.

"Yes, indeed it is," replied Helen to the rather handsome man. He had been seated on his own the previous night so Helen assumed that he was staying on his own.

"We have not been introduced; My name is Charles, Charles Meadows," said the man who was thinking that the seated woman was very attractive.

"Helen, Helen Piper; Pleased to meet you, Charles," smiled Helen, shaking the offered hand and thinking that maybe she was showing too much leg.

"Today is my last day here, I have been here three days but go home tomorrow morning," said Charles.

"Oh, I only arrived yesterday, as you perhaps noticed," said Helen, feeling strangely disappointed that this man was going to be disappearing from her life in twenty-four hours.

"Yes, I did notice," said Charles, feeling himself getting sexually aroused.

"Have you stayed here before?" asked Helen.

"Not in this guest house but I used to stay in this resort quite often with my late wife," replied Charles.

"Oh, me too; With my late husband I mean," said Helen.

"Um, this is going to sound very presumptuous but would you like to spend the day with me, just pottering around town?" asked Charles.

"Yes, Charles; I would love that," replied Helen, thinking it much better than pottering around town on her own.

"Wonderful; Um, do you want to go now, or...?" started Charles.

"Yes, just give me a minute to go back to my room; I will change into slacks and a T-shirt too if that is okay?" smiled Helen.

"You can change into whatever you want, as long as it isn't a man," laughed Charles.

"No, I have no plans to change into a man," laughed Helen, getting up from her chair.

After a while, Helen reappeared in a T-shirt and trousers and looked even more attractive than before to Charles. They wandered off towards the promenade, chatting happily. Charles managed to hang back slightly and looked at Helen's bottom in her green trousers, it was quite a large and curvy bottom, just how Charles liked them.

They sat down on a bench looking out to sea and talked a little bit about their former spouses and the feelings of both of them got a bit melancholy.

"Nothing that we can do about what has gone now," said Helen.

"No, that is true," replied Charles, who found himself taking Helen's hand in his.

"Oh, I am so sorry," said Charles, realising what he had done and trying to release Helen's hand.

"No, it is okay; It is nice," replied Helen, keeping her grip,

They smiled at each other a bit nervously, then both looked out to sea again. Charles felt his cock start to stiffen again and, for the first time in a long time, Helen felt herself start to get sexually aroused.

Charles had had occasional sexual partners since he lost his wife, but nobody serious. He did however possess some viagra, should it become useful.

Charles and Helen chatted some more, still holding hands, and Helen put her head against Charles' shoulder.

Talk then got on to their respective educations and it turned out that they had both attended same-sex schools and had both gone on to university.

"My headmaster was a brute with the cane," Charles said out of the blue.

"Yeah, my headmistress knew how to use a cane too," said Helen, surprising Charles.

"Did you get caned?" asked Charles, with caning being a subject that very much interested him.

"Yes, twice when I was seventeen and eighteen; Goodness, Miss Peterson certainly laid it on, couldn't sit down for ages," replied Helen.

"I had four separate canings at school when I was seventeen and eighteen and yes, sitting down was difficult," said Charles, thinking back. He was unsure whether to tell Helen that he found the last two canings to be sexually arousing and that he had lots of experience with the cane, giving and receiving, since.

Helen had no experience of the cane since school but the stinging in her buttocks had led to her own sexual arousal after her second caning and she had feverishly masturbated to orgasm. She had occasionally masturbated in the years since whilst thinking back over how she felt in the aftermath of her visit to Miss Peterson's study.

The conversation about caning went no further at that point although talking about it had brought thoughts to both of their minds.

"Do you fancy a drink? Cafe or pub, whichever you prefer?" asked Charles.

"Oh a pub sounds so decadent; Don't tell Miss Peterson," laughed Helen.

"Yes, I would be bent over in my headmasters' study if I got caught in a pub, especially with a girl," chuckled Charles.

"Looks like it is a pub then," smiled Helen, really enjoying Charles' company.

They went into a pub and had a couple of drinks. They then debated about whether to have something to eat or whether to save themselves until the evening meal at the guest house.

The guest house did two sittings for meals in the evening, one at six and one at eight and Charles and Helen had both gone to the second sitting the night before, as Charles had throughout his stay, but they decided to go to the earlier sitting this evening.

Neither of them said so but they were both thinking that the earlier sitting would be better in case they were doing something else later on. Charles did find himself calculating what time he should take viagra though but also felt that he was being disrespectful to Helen even thinking such things.

They were both reluctant to say that they were hoping to find themselves in bed together later just in case they were badly misreading the other's thoughts.

They ate a light lunch and then wandered around the gift shops in town. Charles frequently glanced at Helen's bottom and got a great almost side-on view of her buttocks when she was bent over stretching her trousers whilst looking into a display cabinet.

Helen, on the other hand, was thinking of how handsome Charles was and was trying to think when she last felt quite as she was feeling at the moment between her legs.

They held hands again on their walk back to the guest house, it seemed so natural but still, nothing had been said about what might happen after dinner. They told Mr and Mrs Hudson, the proprietors of the guest house, that they would like the earlier meal sitting and asked if was a problem if they sat together to eat. It was not a problem and Mr and Mrs Hudson smiled at each other wondering what else Mr Meadows and Mrs Piper might be doing together later.

Helen and Charles sat in the garden for a while before going to their rooms to change for their meal, there was no necessity to change but they both wanted to.

Charles decided to leave the taking of his viagra until after the meal because, even if they were to have sex, it would not be on full stomachs so he had some time to play with.

There were four other guests, two couples, having the earlier meal but as they had also eaten early the previous night, they did not know that Charles and Helen were not actually 'together.'

The meal was good, they had a glass of wine each with it, and they decided to change again and go for a walk on what was a very warm evening. As well as getting changed, Charles took his viagra.

Helen changed back into her green trousers but had a different T-shirt to the one that she had worn during the day.

They walked hand in hand, there now seemed to be little doubt that they would be sleeping together but still, it had not been mentioned.

They had a further glass of wine each in a pub but Charles did not intend to have any more after that.

"So, you go home tomorrow," said Helen, feeling sad.

"Yes, afraid so; But I have really enjoyed spending today with you," replied Charles.

"I have really enjoyed today too; Um, Charles, um, if I asked you back to my room would you think me a wanton hussy?" asked Helen, only partly joking about the wanton hussy bit.

"No Helen, I would not think you a wanton hussy and I would be delighted to accept if you were to invite me," said Charles.

"Oh Charles, I would love for you to come back to my room but please do not think that I do this sort of thing frequently; In fact, I have never suggested such a thing to a man that I have only just met," explained Helen.

"I am delighted to accept the beautiful lady's invitation," said Charles, taking Helen's hand and kissing it.

They left the pub and went to sit on a bench on the promenade, looking out to sea. They then looked into each other's eyes and their heads came together and they kissed, a kiss that became quite passionate. Charles' cock hardened and Helen felt some dampness between her legs.

AlisaSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaSquirty

"Shall we go back to the guest house?" asked Helen, when the kissing broke.

"I think that that would be a very good idea," smiled Charles.

"I wonder if Mr & Mrs Hudson will know?" giggled Helen.

"I doubt if we will be the first guests that have, um, got together," replied Charles.

"Probably not," said Helen, as they walked towards the guest house.

"I had better go to my room before morning though," said Charles.

"You thinking of my reputation or yours?" laughed Helen.

"Thinking that I am paying for my bed for tonight so I had better spend some of the night in it," chuckled Charles.

They got back to the guest house and the proprietors will still busy with the second meal sitting so Charles and Helen went to Helen's room. Charles's room was one floor further up and he would have to pass a couple of other bedrooms to get to it so he made a mental note to try to be quiet when he did eventually go to his room.

Once inside Helen's room, the couple kissed and hands roamed a bit, but the hand roaming was not yet intimate.

"You are sure about this, aren't you?" asked Charles, just in case Helen was having doubts.

"Of course, aren't you?" replied Helen, hoping that Charles was not having a change of heart.

"My dear, there is nothing that I would rather do right now than make love to you," said Charles.

"Oh, how gallant; Wouldn't you rather fuck me?" said Helen, who then shrieked with laughter.

"Well, that as well," replied Charles, when he stopped laughing at Helen's remark.

They kissed, this time much more passionately and hands roamed to more private parts, Charles caressed Helen's large arse as she put her hands on his buttocks and pressed their bodies together. Charles' now erect penis was being ground against Helen's crotch.

Helen held her arms up so that Charles could remove her T-shirt and Charles then caressed Helen's large tits in her bra.

Helen undid Charles' shirt and that came off and Helen then undid his trousers and started to lower them. Helen caressed Charles's penis through his underwear. "Impressive cock, Mr Meadows," breathed a very turned on Helen.

"Thank you, Mrs Piper, see how you excite me," replied Charles, now undoing Helen's bra and letting her breasts swing free.

Helen pulled Charles's underwear down to his thighs and lovingly wanked his cock as Charles tongued her nipples.

Charles undid the zip on Helen's trousers and lowered them before pulling her knickers down at the back and caressing her bare arse.

There was more kissing and then Helen got out of her trousers and knickers and Charles out of his trousers and underwear, they then kissed once more as Helen stroked Charles's erection and he fingered her wet cunt.

They got on the bed, Helen on her back, and Charles eased his cock into her. They kissed as Charles went deeper and then Helen raised her legs as the lovemaking started. There was no need to hurry, so they didn't as Charles slowly moved his hips as his rigid cock slid in and out of Helen's saturated vagina.

"Oh yes, oh yes," murmured Helen as a man that she had only first set eyes upon just over twenty-four hours earlier gave her feelings that she had not felt in years.

Lovemaking was slow and steady as the two mature people sexually excited each other. On and on it went as Charles' penis and Helen's sexual areas stimulated each other.

Charles raised himself on his arms as he looked at the very attractive face of the woman that he was fucking. Helen sensed that he was looking and she opened her previously closed eyes and smiled. Charles smiled too and then gave three rapid thrusts, causing Helen to laugh and then groan at the change. "Um, fuck, shit, bastard," laughed Helen, who was now very close to cumming.

Charles relaxed his arms and lowered himself before taking two very slow and deep thrusts before four rapid thrusts of his hips and that made Helen's body tense and then she yelled as she came. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," shouted Helen, as she dug her fingernails into Charles' back.

Charles kept thrusting during Helen's lengthy orgasm and Helen continued yelling and swearing. Charles was aware that anyone in the adjoining room would be able to hear the results of their fucking but he was hopeful that the room was unoccupied at the moment.

Charles kept going and Helen came again, a little less vocally this time but now the bed was creaking with their efforts.

Charles was trying to hold back his ejaculation but it reached a point that it became impossible and he spurted cum into Helen's cunt.

"Oh God, Charles, that was amazing," said Helen, once she had calmed.

"It was great, wasn't it?" agreed Charles.

Moments later they heard voices nearby and the door to the room next door opened and closed so at least there had been nobody in there whilst they had been fucking.

They could hear voices from the next room but not what was being said so Charles and Helen conversed quietly.

Charles manoeuvered Helen onto her front. "Let's see this bottom that Miss Peterson caned," said Charles, looking at Helen's large backside.

"It was not that big then," replied Helen, loving Charles' caressing of her behind.

"Has it been caned since school?" asked Charles, gently stroking Helen's arse.

"No, of course not," replied Helen, almost indignantly.

"My late wife got caned at school and it turned her on so much that we used a cane through most of our marriage," said Charles.

"Really? Actually, I got very excited after my second school caning and pleasured myself but I have never thought of having a caning since," said Helen.

"My wife caned me too because my schoolboy canings gave me a taste for it," Charles continued.

"It never occurred to me to get myself caned again although I must admit that I have masturbated a few times over the years whilst remembering how my backside stung after Miss Peterson put six strokes of the cane across it," said Helen.

"I still have the cane that my wife and I used," said Charles.

"Why are you telling me that?" laughed Helen, laying naked with a man that she only recently met caressing her arse.

"Just mentioning it; Anyway, where do you live, if you don't mind telling me?" said Charles.

It transpired that although Charles and Helen both lived between sixty and eighty miles from the resort their homes were only about twenty-five miles apart. That conjured up thoughts of future meetings for both of them.

After a bit of discussion about staying in contact, Charles had another suggestion. "We could put the cane to use if you wanted," said Charles.

"What, on my arse?" asked Helen.

"If you wanted, but mine too," replied Charles.

"How about we get in contact after I get home from here and see where we go from there?" said Helen.

"That sounds good," responded Charles.

Charles was not sure if he would be able to perform again because although the viagra should keep him stiff if he got there, getting another hardon was a problem despite having Helen's arse to view and stroke.

"Would you like me to lick you?" asked Charles, thinking that he could pleasure Helen that way.

Helen rather liked getting tongued although her late husband did not particularly enjoy doing it so her orgasms from cunnilingus had been few and far between.

"I would like that very much, Charles but what about pleasuring you?" replied Helen.

"I am not sure that I will get hard again tonight so to avoid disappointment and embarrassment maybe we can just have you cumming again?" said Charles.

"Okay, but if we meet up again I will blow you, yeah?" smiled Helen.

"Maybe when you have cane marks on your arse," laughed Charles.

"To be discussed," answered Helen, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs.

Charles kissed the inside of Helen's right thigh and then licked her cunt lips, tasty from the fucking. He then got his tongue inside and soon had his head buried between Helen's legs as he lapped at her cunt and clit. "Um, fuck, oh fuck, mmm," mumbled Helen as she squirmed and bounced her arse on the bed.

Despite what was going on, Helen remembered that there were people in the next room and as Charles tongued her towards orgasm she bit on her fist to try to stop herself from yelling out in pleasure. She arched her back as she started to cum but managed to mostly stifle her yelps of pleasure as she came on Charles' face,

"Oh, what a fucking night," said Helen, when she had stopped cumming.

It was thought that Charles had better go to his room but he had a shower in Helen's en suite first before getting dressed and creeping past the two bedrooms that he had to get past before reaching his own.

They met at breakfast but had predecided that they would not sit together but Helen did see Charles off from the guest house car park after he had checked out.

Helen still had another twenty-four hours to spend in the resort but nothing she did could compare with what had happened the previous day and night. She, and Charles, looked forward to their getting in contact and arranging a meeting. A meeting that might well incorporate the use of a cane.

.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments