Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Warming Her Buttocks

"A mature woman and a mature man meet in a hotel bar, and get to know each other rather well."

50
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Heather Jefferson was a fifty-three-year-old company executive. She was currently staying in a hotel, as she was away from home on business.

Heather was a very attractive divorcee, and she seldom went short of male attention. That attention often led to a bedroom, and Heather had had lovers aged from thirty years younger than her up to fifteen years older.

She currently had her curvy, shapely bottom perched on a bar stool as she sipped her drink, and she was well aware that she was getting glances from various males. There was a good chance that Heather would not be alone in her hotel bed later.

Her eyes met those of a handsome gentleman at the other end of the bar; he was clearly older than Heather, but that did not matter. Confident smiles went between them; Heather never lacked in confidence and it appeared that the gentleman was also self-assured.

Heather kept her eyes on the gentleman and teasingly licked her lips. Although he was certainly older than her, he was fit looking and rather dishy.

The gentleman left the far end of the bar and moved towards Heather, as she had been confident that he would.

"Good evening, young lady, can I buy you a drink?" asked the man, who was even better looking close up than at a bar's length's distance.

"Young lady? I like the sound of that," replied Heather, giving the man an incredibly sexy smile, and slightly squirming her backside on the stool.

"My name is Simon, and you are?" said the man.

"Hello, Simon, does your wife know that you are here?" teased Heather, who was not particular whether the males that she bedded were married or not.

"My wife and I are happy to let each other do as they please," answered Simon; he still did not know the woman's name.

"That is very civilised, my name is Heather," replied Heather.

"And is there a man lucky enough to be married to you?" asked Simon, noticing that there was no ring on Heather's wedding ring finger.

"There was once, but now divorced," answered Heather, pretty sure that she had got herself some hotel room company.

"Are you here for business or pleasure?" smiled Simon, thinking that the chances of having sex with this beautiful woman were very high.

"Both, hopefully, how about you?" smiled Heather.

"Exactly the same, my dear, would you like that drink?" said Simon; they were not quite touching, but very close.

"Yes, please, maybe we can go and chat in the corner," said Heather, nodding toward a table and two chairs in a quiet part of the bar.

"That would be splendid," said Simon, before ordering the drinks.

Simon Forrest was aged sixty-four, and he and his wife Theresa had long had an open marriage. Theresa was currently getting regular fucking from a nineteen-year-old stud.

Heather slid off her bar stool and Simon, with the drinks, followed her to the corner. Heather was wearing a black jacket and skirt suit; the skirt was tight across her buttocks, as Simon noted.

"Thank you, Simon," smiled the now-seated Heather, as Simon handed her her drink.

"My pleasure, my dear," said Simon.

"So your wife would not mind you buying a strange woman a drink?" said Heather.

"I don't think that you are strange," chuckled Simon.

"Maybe I am not, but you know what I meant," said the ever-smiling Heather.

"To answer your question, my wife knows that I have an eye for an attractive lady, just like she has an eye for a stiff penis," said Simon.

"But not your stiff penis?" asked Heather, thinking that maybe Simon was getting no sex at home.

"Oh, quite often my stiff penis, but she likes others too," responded Simon.

"Is your penis stiff at the moment, Simon?" asked Heather; they had still not quite touched.

"Indeed it is, it started to harden the moment that I saw you," answered Simon.

"I am very flirty, aren't I?" smiled Heather.

"Very flirty, and very sexy," said Simon.

"And naughty," chucked Heather.

"Naughty girls sometimes need a good spanking," said Simon.

"And no doubt you are an expert in spanking naughty girls," replied Heather.

"Not necessarily an expert, but I have certainly warmed many pairs of female buttocks over the years," said Simon, with a glint in his eyes as he imagined having Heather over his knee.

"Do you spank your wife?" asked Heather, who was getting very turned on with the prospect of getting a spanking and a fucking from this handsome man.

"I do, and I cane her sometimes, she loves both," replied Simon.

"I have never been caned, I quite like a good spanking though," said Heather.

"Do you, now? If only there was someone here that would like to give you such a thing right now," smiled Simon.

"Yes, just imagine, if there was such a person, we could go to my hotel room and they could spank my bottom, and there is no telling what might happen after that," said Heather, squirming in her seat.

"Well, I suppose that we could discuss this further in your room," said Simon.

"I think that that is an excellent idea, Simon," replied Heather.

"Lead the way, my dear," said Simon, standing and then holding Heather's chair as she got up.

Simon was very tempted to caress Heather's shapely bottom as she led the way out of the bar, but that could wait.

They went to the lifts and were disappointed that they did not have a ride to themselves; they were longing to get their hands on each other. The lift pinged to a standstill on Heather's floor and they were again disappointed when another occupant of the lift got out there.

The other person from the lift went into a room a little further down the corridor, and Simon, at last, got his hand on Heather's arse as she gigglingly unlocked her room door.

Once inside, they faced each other and kissed. The kissing was sensual, loving and passionate, as hands roamed over bodies.

"Right, shall we continue our discussion?" said Heather, taking Simon's hand, and going to the bed where they sat side by side.

"Oh yes, we were discussing spanking your bottom, weren't we?" said Simon.

"We were, do you think that you could do that for me?" pouted Heather.

"I could, but when I spank a lady she ends up with very sore buttocks, no messing about," warned Simon.

"I find that getting a good spanking turns me on more and more, I am usually longing for a fuck after a spanking," said Heather, her hand caressing the bulge in Simon's trousers.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

"That does seem to be a common theme with my wife and other women after I have tanned their arse," replied Simon, massaging Heather's tits through her blouse.

"Should I take my skirt off?" asked Heather.

"I would like to start your spanking with it still on," answered Simon.

"Okay," said Heather.

"I would be more comfortable with my trousers off, though, if you don't mind," said Simon.

"I do not mind at all, Simon," said Heather, taking her jacket off.

Simon took off his trousers, jacket and tie; the lump in his underpants suggested that he had quite a sizeable penis.

Heather moved a chair as Simon was removing some clothing. Simon sat on the chair and Heather stood beside him.

Simon gently eased Heather over his lap, and he then lovingly caressed her quite large bottom.

Simon commenced the spanking and after a few slaps, Heather could tell that this was a man who knew how to spank a female arse.

The spanking went on and on over Heather's skirt, and her backside was already smarting, but she was loving it.

Simon continued to tan Heather's arse and then decided to move to the next stage.

"Please remove your skirt, Heather," said Simon, firmly, but quite softly.

Heather got up and undid and removed her skirt, then she lay back over Simon's lap.

Simon again caressed her buttocks, this time over her green knickers. The exposed parts of her arse cheeks were already bright red.

Simon resumed the spanking, very hard and very fast, and Heather was twisting and squirming, but enjoying every spank.

The over-knickers arse tanning went on for a while until Simon decided it was bare arse time.

"Knickers off now, please, Heather," said a now more breathless Simon.

Heather got up, scrambling this time, and took off her knickers. Her face was red and her cunt was wet. She lay back over.

Simon spanked her hard on her bare buttocks; she would not be sitting down for a while, and her arse cheeks were on fire when he stopped.

Simon ran his hand gently over the well-spanked buttocks.

"Your bottom has been spanked, young lady," said Simon, as if Heather was not aware of that fact.

"Thank you, Simon, it was wonderful," said Heather, sobbing slightly.

"You may get up," said Simon, and Heather struggled off his lap and put her hands to her burning arse cheeks.

"Ha, I wonder if anyone is in the room on either side," said Simon.

"Well, if there is anyone there they would have heard someone getting a good spanking, and hopefully they are now going to hear her get a good fucking," said Heather, still gently rubbing her buttocks.

"I think that a good fucking is exactly what is needed," said Simon, standing up and removing his shirt.

As Simon took his shirt off, Heather dropped to her knees, pulled Simon's underpants down, and took his erection into her mouth.

"Oh yes," breathed Simon, as Heather licked and sucked his cock.

"Now we fuck," said Heather, taking her mouth off Simon's penis and removing her blouse and bra.

Simon got out of his lowered underpants and removed his socks.

They kissed as they moved together to the bed.

Heather squealed when her hot buttocks touched the bed, but her arousal overrode the pain.

Heather was on her back and Simon's cock-head was at her vagina entrance; a moment later, penis and vagina were interlocked and the fuck had started.

Simon's penis slid in and out of Heather's cunt, not at a rapid pace, and Heather mewed and groaned.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes," purred Heather.

"You like getting fucked with a sore arse, don't you?" said Simon, as his hips thrust.

"Yeah, love it, oh fuck, fuck," said Heather, as her excitement mounted.

"A lot of women do," said Simon, speaking from experience.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me hard," encouraged Heather.

"All in good time, my dear," said Simon, maintaining his steady pace.

Simon knew that Heather was close to an orgasm, so he decided that she could have one. He suddenly increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Shit! Fucking hell, shit," shouted Heather, anyone in the adjoining rooms would have heard that.

Heather came long and hard, Simon had slowed the pace of his thrusts again; he intended to make this a long fuck.

The fuck went on and on. Simon had Heather cumming again when he suddenly upped the pace, and he was then back to a slower pace.

"Fuck, you know how to please a woman, don't you?" said Heather, loving the sex that she was having.

"I try my best," replied Simon; he loved giving females pleasure.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell, oh, fuck," yelled Heather, as she had her next orgasm. They were now fucking at full speed and the bed was creaking.

Simon kept going; he was starting to struggle to hold back his ejaculation as his penis moved rapidly in and out of Heather's cunt.

Heather came again, and then Simon could hold back no more; he groaned as his spunk rose up his penis and spurted into Heather's bubbling cunt.

"Shit, that was so good," said Heather, when their climaxes subsided.

"You, my dear, are a wonderful woman to make love to," replied Simon.

"You are great at spanking, and great at fucking," responded Heather.

They lay together for quite a while, but they both had meetings to go to in the morning.

This was likely to be the one and only time that they met, but they exchanged mobile numbers just in case.

"I had better get cleaned up and then get dressed and get to my room," said Simon.

"Yeah, I had better try to get some sleep," replied Heather.

Simon cleaned himself up in the bathroom and then got dressed.

"Thank you for warming my buttocks, and for the great fucking," said Heather, giving Simon a long kiss.

"I enjoyed every moment of it," replied Simon.

"Mmmm, me too," laughed Heather, rubbing her still-sore buttocks.

They had one more kiss and then Simon was gone, probably forever.

Heather got some sleep, on her front; she was so glad that her eyes had met Simon's in the bar.

Simon also got some sleep; he too was so glad that he and Heather had met.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments