Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Her Arse - Part 2

"Twenty-year-old Chris visits fifty-eight-year-old pub landlady Debbie for a second night's fucking"

68
16 Comments 16
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Fifty-eight-year-old Debbie Hammond did get some sleep, but not a lot.

Her newly acquired lover, twenty-year-old Chris O'Brien only left about two in the morning, and Debbie had to be up before eight to get things ready for the lunchtime opening of her pub.

Her husband was away with some mates and would be so for two more nights. It was already arranged for Chris to give Debbie a good fucking after she closed the pub on those two nights.

As Debbie busied herself in the morning, she thought back to the events of a few hours before. It had been Chris's first visit to her pub and things happened quickly. After a brief chat, during which Debbie discovered that Chris had recently split with his girlfriend, she invited him to give her a fucking after the pub closed, and Chris happily accepted the offer.

Chris made her cum multiple times as he fucked her cunt and, at Debbie's request, he then fucked her in the arse, which is where he deposited his spunk. Debbie then got him hard again and rode him, cumming twice, the second time coinciding with Chris's second ejaculation of the session.

She had got his mobile number, and the arrangement was that he would await Debbie's text to say that the pub was empty before entering the pub via the back door for them to fuck again.

The pub was ready for opening but there were still about twenty minutes before opening time, the barmaid had arrived and Debbie decided to text Chris.

Loved our time together last night, looking forward to more of the same tonight. Debbie xxxx

Very soon, she got a reply.

It was great. I can hardly wait to be with you again, my cock is already stiff for you. Chris xxxx

Debbie could not resist replying.

Mmmm, keep your lovely cock stiff for me, no wanking, hahaha. Debs.

It was quiet in the pub at lunchtime, and also through most of the evening. It got to almost an hour before closing time and Debbie had an idea, she left the bar, went upstairs and phoned Chris's mobile.

She had said that she would phone him if there was any change of plan so when Chris saw her name come up on his phone, he thought she was ringing to cancel.

"Hello Debbie," said Chris, fearing a cancellation.

"Hey baby, it is dead quiet in the pub, and I was thinking, can you get here earlier?" said Debbie.

"Yeah sure, you mean to come into the pub?" replied Chris.

"No, come around the back and I will let you in, how soon can you get here?" said Debbie.

"I can be there in ten minutes," answered Chris.

"Okay, come in the back gate, and I will let you in the back door as soon as I can," said Debbie.

Chris was on his way, bringing back Debbie's husband's T-shirt that he had worn to go home in early in the morning because his own shirt was soaked in sweat from the fucking they had had.

Chris had to wait about a minute by the back door before Debbie opened it, she put a finger to her mouth to shoosh him from speaking, and led him silently up the stairs. They had a long, loving kiss.

"I told my barmaid that I was going upstairs for a few minutes, but I will have to go back down soon," said Debbie.

"Okay," replied Chris, massaging Debbie's tits through her blouse.

"Shit, I am so turned on, I wish we could fuck right now," said Debbie.

"Get your skirt and knickers off, let's have a quickie," suggested Chris.

"Fuck, why not? It is my pub. get your jeans and boxers off," said Debbie, undoing her skirt and removing that and her knickers. Chris took off his jeans and boxers and Debbie was legs spread on her back on the bed.

Chris slid his penis into Debbie's cunt, and with the pub still open and customers downstairs, they started to fuck.

They both knew that they had little time, and it was fast and energetic as Chris's cock moved rapidly in and out of Debbie's cunt, the urgency of it and the fact that there were several people downstairs, added to the excitement.

"Shit, I am cumming," panted Debbie.

"Me too," replied Chris, who ejaculated spurt after spurt of semen into Debbie's orgasming cunt.

They both stopped cumming and Debbie knew that she had to get back to the bar, "That was fucking amazing, stay here and I will be back for more as soon as I get the pub closed," said Debbie.

"I will be ready," smiled Chris, as Debbie put her knickers and skirt back on.

She went back downstairs, she had been gone about fifteen minutes, and cum was leaking into her knickers as she went.

"Are you alright Debs, you look very flushed?" said Sue the barmaid when Debbie got back into the bar.

"Yeah, yeah, I am fine, Sue," replied Debbie, thinking that she probably looked like she had just been fucked, which she had been.

Mixed cum continued to leak from Debbie's cunt as she served customers, her knickers were very sticky and wet.

She was thankful to be able to call last orders, and as there were not many in the pub, it should not be too long before she could get back upstairs to her young lover.

Debbie and Sue cleared up, and the few remaining customers drifted away.

"Are you sure that you are alright, you seem a bit strange since you went upstairs?" asked Sue.

"Yes Sue, I probably just need to get to bed," said Debbie, which was certainly true.

Sue left, and Debbie locked the pub up, she hurried upstairs.

Chris was laying naked on the bed, his penis semi-erect.

"This next fuck does not have a time limit," smiled Debbie, undoing and removing her blouse.

"I don't think that I have cum as quickly as I did earlier since my first ever fuck," said Chris.

"Talking of cum, my knickers are soaked," said Debbie, removing her bra.

"Better get them off then," grinned Chris.

"I want you to take my skirt and knickers off," said Debbie, standing near the bed with her back to Chris.

"Okay," said Chris, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Chris unhooked and unzipped Debbie's skirt, and then sent it slowly dropping to the floor. He then, very slowly, dragged her knickers down, baring her ample backside. He took her knickers to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

"I love your arse, Debbie," said Chris.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

"Love it enough to worship it?" asked Debbie.

"What do you mean, worship it?" responded Chris.

"Have you never worshipped arse? I mean caress it, kiss it, lick it, whatever," said Debbie.

"You mean lick it in the crack?" asked Chris, who had never paid much attention to his ex-girlfriend's arse, but her arse was nothing like the one inches from his face.

"Yeah, does that disgust you?" replied Debbie.

"No, just never done it," answered Chris, truthfully.

"Would you like me to bend over for you to worship my arse now?" asked Debbie.

"Yes, yes please," answered Chris, enthusiastically.

Debbie bent over, giving her young lover a wonderful view of her large backside in all of its glory, "All yours," said Debbie.

Chris softly kissed Debbie's left buttock, as his right hand caressed her right cheek. He then kissed her right arse cheek, as his left hand stroked her left cheek. He then looked at her very inviting arse crack.

He put his tongue to the top of her crack and licked, first on the inside of her left cheek, then the inside of her right one, then in the middle. He worked his way down Debbie's crack in this way. "Mmmm," purred Debbie.

Chris then licked near Debbie's anus, "Oh, shit," mumbled Debbie.

"You are not going to, are you?" asked Chris, withdrawing his face from the mature woman's arse.

"No, sorry, bad choice of word, this is so fucking hot," responded Debbie.

"Yeah, it is," said Chris, burying his face in Debbie's arse again.

Chris's tongue circled Debbie's arsehole, and she shuddered, "Fuck, fucking cumming," she announced, and her body shook in orgasm.

Chris kept licking and Debbie kept cumming. When she stopped shaking, Chris pulled his face away from her backside, "Did I do good?" asked Chris.

"You did great, you are a natural arse worshipper, now fuck me," replied Debbie, standing up.

Debbie turned to face Chris, and he stood up. Debbie took his head in her hands and locked her lips on his. They open-mouthed kissed and the tongue that had just been working Debbie's arse crack was now probing her mouth, as Chris's erect penis prodded Debbie's body.

They turned, still kissing, and crashed onto the bed, Chris on top. Debbie's hand guided Chris's cock into her cunt, and then she raised her legs as Chris started fucking her.

Chris's penis went in and out of Debbie's cunt at varying speeds and to varying depths, sometimes he almost totally withdrew before sliding forward and sometimes his thrusts bottomed out and sometimes only just went inside. He was driving Debbie wild, the fucking the previous night had been sensational but this was even better.

"Going to cum, going to cum, oh, oh, oh, fuck!" screamed Debbie, as her young stud shafted her.

On and on they fucked, Chris had ejaculated quickly when they had their fuck whilst there were still pub customers downstairs, but he was not planning on spunking anytime soon this time, as he pleasured his mature lover.

"Mmmm, shit, yeah, fuck," Debbie uttered as she came again, still Chris's penis moved in and out of her, now at a steady rhythm.

Debbie was starting to think that she would get fucked right through the night, part of her hoped that she would be and part of her knowing that she needed some sleep.

"Shit, argh, shit," wailed Debbie, as another orgasm hit. Her orgasms then almost merged into one long continuous one as the twenty-year-old large penis slid rapidly in and out of her.

Chris was now fucking at full tilt, and Debbie screamed in sexual ecstasy as she continued perhaps the best fuck of her life.

Chris was now fighting to prevent his ejaculation, successfully so at the moment, but he was not sure how much longer he could hold it.

At last, he was losing the battle, so he stopped fighting and jet after jet of semen spurted from his penis, and Debbie came again. Chris kept spurting, and both their bodies shook as their fuck reached an absolute climax.

Their bodies eventually relaxed, but at first, neither could speak.

"Ha, fucking hell," Debbie was eventually able to utter.

"I have never had a fuck that good before," said Chris.

"I don't think that I have either," replied Debbie.

"Really? You must have done," said a surprised Chris.

"Don't think so, baby, that was an incredible fuck," said Debbie.

Chris slowly withdrew, and Debbie chuckled, " I think we had both better have a shower," she said.

"Still want me back on the third night?" asked Chris.

"Baby, I wish that I could have you every night, but you would wear me out," answered Debbie.

"So it that a no?" said a concerned Chris.

"No, it is a yes, it is most certainly a yes," replied Debbie.

"Good; what will you tell your barman, you said that you thought he might expect to fuck you?" said Chris.

"Don't know yet, could try to the too tired line again, but I will think of something, maybe suggest that he goes home to his wife," said Debbie.

They showered, and then Debbie had to get some sleep, so Chris had to go.

Chris got dressed, "See you after closing, then," said Chris.

"Yeah, I will text you when the barman has gone, we had better not try you coming in while the pub is still open like this time," said Debbie.

"The quickie was good though, wasn't it?" laughed Chris.

"It was, but the full-length version was stupendous," replied Debbie.

"I wish that I could stay the night," said Chris, who could not get enough of this woman.

"So do I, baby, but I would be dead on my feet in the pub if you did," said Debbie.

"Yeah, I understand, guess I had better go," said Chris.

"Wish you didn't have to, but you really must," said Debbie.

"See you tonight," said Chris.

"Yep, see you later," said Debbie, before one last long kiss.

Debbie let Chris out of the back door, and now she had to try to grab some sleep.

A lot had happened since Chris entered the pub for the first time about thirty hours previously, and his eyes had focused on the arse of the woman behind the bar.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments