Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wrong Number

"A thirty-nine-year-old woman takes a call on her landline that turns out to be a wrong number, but it turns out fine in the end."

126
18 Comments 18
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

"Hello?" said thirty-nine-year-old Donna Braithwaite, as she answered her landline phone to a number that she did not recognise.

"Hello, is that Susan?" said the male voice on the other end.

"No, sorry, I think you have the wrong number," said Donna.

"Oh, that is a shame, you sound so nice," said the man.

"Ha, thank you, but I expect Susan sounds nice too," said Donna, who was single.

"I wouldn't know, I was given her number to ring about a blind date, it seems I have got it written down wrongly," said the man.

"What number do you have written down?" said Donna.

The man read out the number that he had, and it was Donna's number.

"Well, you dialled the number that you were given, but there is no Susan here," said Donna.

"I was given that number by a woman who is supposedly a mutual friend, there must be a digit wrong somewhere; so sorry to have troubled you," said the man.

"No trouble, nice talking to you," said Donna, who did not really want him to go. She knew absolutely nothing about him, but she wanted to keep him on the line.

"Nice talking to you too; can I ask your name?" said the man.

"Um, it is Donna," replied Donna, after thinking for a moment whether she should give this complete stranger her name.

"Hello Donna, I am Chris," said the man.

"Hello Chris," said Donna, feeling a bit sexually aroused, but thinking that she was being silly.

They were both wanting to continue the conversation, but neither wanted to say anything that would ruin it.

"Maybe I should get the right number for Susan from the mutual friend that she and I have," said Chris.

"Yes, but your call has brightened my day," said Donna.

"Really? You do not sound like a lady whose day needs brightening," said Chris.

"Well, it did, so thank you for calling me, even if you did not intend to," said Donna.

"Don't go, please; unless you have to," said Chris, wanting to know much more about the sexy-sounding Donna.

Chris Rose was aged thirty-five, and also single, hence his quest for a blind date.

"I don't have to; this is a bit weird," said Donna.

"Weird? How?" replied Chris.

"Well, you rang this number trying to get a blind date with someone called Susan, and we are, um, well,...," said Donna, conscious of the danger of saying too much, or being presumptive.

"Yes, it is a bit weird; can I ask you if you are married?" continued Chris.

"I am not married, have been, but not now," answered Donna.

"Um, I am technically still married, but long-time separated," said Chris.

"Ha, it sounds like we are talking to a dating agency," chuckled Donna.

"I have tried that, but it didn't really work for me," said Chris.

"Sorry to hear that; I have never used a dating agency, but I have thought about it," said Donna.

"Please don't think it is because I look like Quasimodo or anything, it is just that it did not work with the ladies that I did meet," said Chris.

"I understand; how old are you, Chris?" said Donna.

"I am thirty-five," replied Chris.

"Oh, a younger man, I am thirty-nine," laughed Donna.

"Donna, if I asked if you would like to meet me, what would you say?" asked Chris.

"If you asked me that, I would probably say yes," replied Donna.

"Wonderful, when? where?" responded Chris, who knew from the STD code that Donna was local to him, as was Susan.

"You haven't asked me out yet," giggled Donna.

"Donna, would you like to meet me, please?" asked Chris.

"Yes, Chris, I would," replied Donna.

"Great, so when and where?" said Chris.

"Tomorrow, if you can," replied Donna.

"Yes, yes; do you want to go for a drink or coffee, or what?" asked a thrilled Chris.

"A drink would be nice, um, what pub?" said Donna.

"How about the bar at the Bull Hotel?" asked Chris.

"That would be fine, what time?" responded Donna. The Bull was a quite upmarket hotel, not top of the range, but quite good.

"Um, seven? Do you want me to pick you up or shall we meet there?" said Chris, who had supposed to be having a conversation like this with Susan.

"Meet there if that is okay; I will be driving so only on soft drinks, but we can get to know each other," said Donna.

"Yes, I will drive too, see you tomorrow," said Chris.

"Looking forward to it," said Donna, who had not been out with a man for about a month. She had been divorced for four years and although she had dated a bit, and sometimes had sex, she had not had anything serious.

She was an attractive woman, slightly overweight but not fat, a lot of her weight was in her breasts and her backside.

Chris had been separated for two years, and there was no chance of a reconciliation, his wife had moved in with a bloke that she worked with. He had met some women in those two years, two of whom he went to bed with, but had not met anyone whom he wanted a long-term relationship with. He was not a bad-looking man.

Chris now had the problem of contacting Susan, once he got her correct phone number, because she was no doubt expecting to hear from him. He called the mutual friend to recheck Susan's number, and he had written it down one digit incorrectly. He thought he should phone her, there was no reason why he could not meet her, but it could not be the next day.

Chris did phone her, but Susan made it clear that their mutual friend was pushing her into meeting Chris, so they left it that they would forget about it for now, at least.

Chris could now concentrate on Donna, for one evening at least. After work, he got himself ready, dressing in what he considered to be smart casual. He realised that he did not know what Donna looked like, but did not think that there would be many females on their own in The Bull bar at seven on a Thursday evening.

Donna was excited and nervous, she knew that Chris did not look like Quasimodo, but she did not know what he did look like. Looks in a man were not everything with Donna, anyway.

Chris arrived at the bar about ten minutes early and got himself a shandy. There was one female there who appeared to be on her own, but unless Donna had misled him about her age, she was not Donna, as she must have been in her sixties.

Donna arrived in the hotel car park only a couple of minutes after Chris had done so, but sat in her car for about five minutes before heading for the hotel bar. She had dressed in a cream trouser suit and a green blouse. She wore black knickers and a bra, but she did not really intend for Chris to see them on a first date.

She took a deep breath and entered the bar. Chris had been watching the entrance and when this gorgeous-looking woman entered, he thought she must be with someone, but her eyes scanned the bar, so maybe she was Donna.

Chris stood up and gave a nervous wave, the woman smiled and approached him.

"Donna?" said Chris, hardly believing his luck.

"I hope so," smiled Donna, holding out her hand for Chris to shake.

"So pleased to meet you," said Chris.

"Pleased to meet you too," said Donna, thinking that Chris exceeded her expectations.

"Can I get you a drink?" asked Chris.

"An orange please, driving," smiled Donna, and what a smile.

"Me too, this is just shandy," said Chris, indicating his drink.

"Please sit down," said Chris, holding the chair for Donna, who put her sizeable arse in it.

Chris went to the bar and bought Donna's drink.

They sat opposite each other and chatted, both of them a bit nervous, and both of them impressed with their date.

They talked about their work, and their interests, then the talk got onto relationships.

"You said on the phone that you are separated," said Donna.

"Yes, two years now; she went off with a bloke that she worked with," replied Chris, slightly bitterly, because it still hurt.

"I have been divorced for four years, he fucked one woman too many," said Donna, then felt embarrassed. "Sorry about the language," said Donna, sheepishly.

"The language is fine; he was a silly man," responded Chris, looking into Donna's brown eyes.

"Thanks, on both counts," replied Donna.

KaydenJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaydenJoy

They talked a bit more and had a second drink, which Donna insisted on paying for. Chris studied her buttocks in her trousers, as she stood at the bar, his penis stiffened.

"I was hoping that we could meet again; would you like a coffee?" said Chris, intending to get a coffee from the bar.

"I would like to meet again, but I have coffee at home, you could follow me," smiled Donna.

"Yes, yes, if you would like me to," said Chris, for whom this was going better than he hoped. He was wondering if he might need the condoms that he had brought with him just in case.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't, would I?" said the ever-smiling Donna, who rather fancied this slightly younger man.

Chris took their glasses back to the bar and then followed Donna out of the bar. Donna told him the name of her road, Chris knew where it was, they got into their respective cars, and Chris followed Donna out of the hotel car park.

Donna was undecided whether she would give Chris the chance of sex or not, she certainly fancied him but wondered if it would be slutty if they fucked on a first date.

Donna drove into her short driveway, and Chris pulled up on the road outside. Donne unlocked her house and waited in the doorway for Chris to arrive.

"Thank you, that was a nice evening," said Donna.

"Are you telling me to go now?" asked Chris.

"No silly, just thanking you," said Donna, turning some house lights on.

"Yes, it was very nice," said Chris.

"Sit down in there while I make us a coffee; how do you like it?" said Donna, indicating her living room.

"What? Coffee?" said Chris instinctively, then wished he hadn't.

"Yeah, what did you think I meant?" said the beaming Donna, appearing in the doorway.

"White, two sugars, please," said Chris, feeling embarrassed about his remark, despite Donna's jovial response.

Donna returned with the coffees and saw that Chris had seated himself in an armchair. Donna put the two coffees on the coffee table and sat on the settee.

"I know I have a big arse, but there is room for you on here too, if you want," said Donna, indicating the settee.

"Yeah, so there is," said Chris, getting up from the armchair and hoping that his stiff penis was not too obvious in his trousers. Donna noticed it but did not mention it.

Chris sat on the settee but left a gap between them, a gap that Donna did not attempt to close.

They chatted as they sipped their coffee, this was flirting, and they were both quite comfortable in the other's company.

"So, this could have been that Susan with you now," said Donna, referring to the woman that Chris had intended to phone.

"I didn't tell you about that; I got her correct number and called her, She was not really interested in a blind date anyway," explained Chris.

"Oh, that's a shame," said Donna, raising her left leg and putting her foot on the settee, drawing Chris's eyes to Donna's crotch, in her trousers.

"I don't think it is," said a slightly flustered Chris, squirming nervously on the settee.

"You like being here with me then, do you?" said Donna, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Very much so," replied Chris, hoping that he did not cum in his underpants.

"Let's move this coffee table so that we have a bit more room," said Donna, moving the coffee table and then straddling Chris, lowering herself onto his lap, and putting her lips to his. Their lips met, with Donna's head above Chris's, and their kiss became passionate.

Donna rocked on Chris's lap as the kissing went on and on. Donna put her hands on the sides of Chris's face, and he put his hands on Donna's arse.

"Mmmm, I can't send you home with a stiffy like that, can I?" said Donna, one hand now massaging the bulge in Chris's trousers.

"Fucking hell, Donna, you are so hot," said Chris.

"My last fuck was about six weeks ago, how about yours?" said Donna, undoing her blouse, although she still had her trouser suit jacket on.

"Longer," replied Chris.

"We had better put that right, don't you think?" said Donna, standing up and removing her jacket and then her blouse.

"Oh yes," replied Chris.

Chris scrambled to his feet and reached around Donna to undo her bra, as Donna undid Chris's trousers. Soon, Donna's bra was off and Chris was massaging her large tits, as Donna lowered Chris's trousers and rubbed his cock through his boxers.

"Get your trousers off, we are going to bed," said Donna, turning and leaving the room. Chris almost fell over struggling out of his shoes and trousers, before following Donna. He took the condoms out of his trouser pocket first though.

By the time Chris reached the foot of the stairs, Donna had already reached the top. She unzipped and removed her trousers, as Chris climbed the stairs, undoing his shirt as he went.

"This way," said Donna, walking along the landing after lowering her knickers and baring her large backside. Chris hurried along behind her.

"I have got these," said Chris proudly, holding up his packet of condoms.

"Oh, you expected to fuck me; you thought I was a slag, did you?" said Donna, her hands on her hips.

"No, of course not, but I got them just in case," said Chris, thinking that he had offended Donna.

"Don't get upset, I was joking," said Donna, reaching into Chris's boxers and pulling his erect penis out.

Chris lowered Donna's knickers at the front and fingered her wet cunt.

"Give me a fucking," breathed Donna, pulling Chris's boxers lower, before turning her back on him and walking to the bed, where she removed her knickers.

Donna was on her back on the bed with her legs spread, as Chris took off his shirt, boxers and socks. He opened the packet of condoms. Donna thought of telling him that he could fuck her without one, but he had gone to the trouble of buying them so he might as well use them.

Chris approached the bed, now with a rubber on his erection. He got in between Donna's legs and they kissed as her hand guided his cock into her cunt. This was overdue for both of them.

Chris started thrusting, and Donna responded, they were soon fucking hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, going to cum, oh fuck," said Donna anxiously, before she orgasmed. Chris kept going but knew that he would be filling his condom soon, this woman was a great fuck.

Donna came for a second time before Chris creamed in his rubber.

"Not bad for a first date," laughed Donna, after their climaxes subsided.

"It was wonderful," said Chris.

"Any chance of more tonight?" asked Donna.

"Give me a little while, and I will see what I can do," said Chris, looking at the clock. He had to work in the morning, as did Donna.

Chris removed his spunk-filled condom, and they lay side by side. Donna then initiated a sixty-nine, and her mouth got Chris erect again, and she came on Chris's face as he tongued her.

Chris moved to get another condom, but Donna had other ideas.

"Let's do it without," said Donna.

"You sure?" responded Chris.

"Yep," said Donna.

Chris mounted her again, his stiff cock soon moving rapidly in and out of Donna's sticky vagina.

"Shit! Yes, yes, shit," shouted Donna, as an orgasm arrived. Chris was fighting to hold off his ejaculation for as long as he could.

Donna came for a second time in this fuck, before she felt Chris spurting inside her. They lay kissing and cuddling for a while, but time was ticking on, it was getting towards midnight.

"When can I see you again?" asked Chris.

"Do you work weekends?" responded Donna.

"No," replied Chris.

"Well, how about you come here tomorrow night and stay the weekend?" smiled Donna.

"I would love that; shall I get some more condoms?" replied Chris.

"No, I loved feeling you cum in me," answered Donna.

Chris had a shower, got dressed and went home. He would be back again in about eighteen hours, for what promised to be a weekend of sex.

All because he wrote one digit down incorrectly for the phone number of the woman that he had supposed to be calling.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments