Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Kevin

"Sixty-eight-year-old Isobel has known twenty-one-year-old Kevin since he was five days old..."

83
17 Comments 17
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Isobel Conway had literally known him almost all of his life. She had teased her best friend Stephanie Morton about Stephanie becoming a grandmother at age forty-seven, and Isabel had first seen young Kevin when he was five days old.

Now Isobel had eye contact with twenty-one-year-old Kevin Bowyer across a crowded room at a party being thrown by Kevin's parents James and Sharon Bowyer.

Isobel was a striking woman at age sixty-eight, very healthy and very fit. She had never married, but had had, and was still having, a very good sex life, mostly with males but sometimes with females.

Isobel and Kevin smiled at each other, and raised their glasses in a toast, despite several people being in between them.

Isobel was thinking, and had thought for a while, what a good-looking hunk young Kevin had grown into, he was very handsome and had lots of female admirers, some of whom had sampled his love-making talents.

Kevin first remembered becoming aware of just how attractive Isobel was when he was aged seventeen, he had fancied her ever since.

They had not yet spoken at this party, Kevin had not long arrived from the flat that he owned, a flat which several females had seen the inside of.

Neither of them was aware that the other found them attractive, with a forty-seven-year age difference, perhaps it was not surprising.

Over the years, Isobel and Kevin usually met each other at Stephanie's house, but sometimes Isobel would visit Kevin's parent's house, he had moved out just over a year previously. They had not seen much of each other since Kevin moved out, in fact, they had probably not seen each other for about ten months.

They did not deliberately gravitate towards each other, but a little later in the evening, Isobel and Kevin found themselves next to each other.

"How are you, Kevin? I have not seen you for a long time," smiled Isobel, thinking that Kevin looked even more hunky close up.

"I am very well, thank you, Isobel, you are looking well," replied Kevin, he had been told to call her Isobel since he was in his mid-teens.

"Well thank you, I must say that you are too," smiled Isobel, who had always had a sexy, twinkly smile.

"Thanks, I try to keep fit, gym work and such like," said Kevin.

"It certainly works," replied Isobel.

"You look amazing, Isobel," said Kevin, who had bedded some older women, but none quite of Isobel's age.

"For my age, you mean," smiled Isobel.

"No, just amazing, I have always thought that," said Kevin, flashing his best sexy smile.

"Have you really? Well, that is nice to know, thank you," said Isobel.

Just then, Kevin's father called Kevin over to meet another guest.

"See you later," said Kevin to Isobel.

"Oh, I do hope so," smiled Isobel.

"What were you talking to my grandson about?" said Stephanie, approaching Isobel.

Stephanie was well aware of Isobel having had a promiscuous life, she did not entirely approve, but never said anything about it. Stephanie had been married to Dennis for forty-seven years, she had actually strayed twice but even Isobel, as her best friend did not know that.

"Oh, just catching up, we have not seen each other for ages," replied Isobel.

"He has grown a bit since you first saw him as a little baby," said Stephanie.

"He has indeed," confirmed Isobel.

Stephanie and Isobel chatted for a while, and the party continued.

It was a pleasant evening weather-wise, and Isobel was standing outside looking at the sky when Kevin appeared next to her.

"Beautiful," said Kevin.

"Yes, it is," said Isobel, turning her head towards Kevin.

"I meant you," said Kevin.

"Oh, you will make me blush," replied a slightly shocked Isobel.

"I am sure that you have been told that before," said Kevin, who was a very confident young man in the presence of females.

"Forty years ago, perhaps," laughed Isobel.

"Do you remember when I used to appear at grandmother's sometimes when you were there?" asked Kevin.

"Yes, you went to see your grandmother," replied Isobel.

"I did, but I always hoped that you would be there," said Kevin, studying Isobel's face in a sort of 'I want to kiss you,' way.

"What, when you were twelve?" smiled Isobel.

"No, when I was seventeen, and eighteen," replied Kevin.

"Oh, my goodness," said Isobel, genuinely surprised, even shocked.

"Does that disgust you? Dismay you?" asked a concerned Kevin.

"Quite the opposite, but I had no idea," answered Isobel.

"I used to, um, think about you when I was in bed," confessed Kevin. Isobel was well aware of what thinking about her had probably entailed.

"You do know that I am your grandmother's age," said Isobel, stating the obvious.

"I know that you are a beautiful and sexy woman," responded Kevin.

"Um, Kevin, I think that we should stop this conversation before one of us says something that they regret," said Isobel.

"You are mad at me, I have made a fool of myself," said Kevin.

"No, dear boy, I am not mad at you, and you have not made a fool of yourself," replied Isobel, wanting to take Kevin's head in her hands and kiss him.

Some more people drifted outside from the party, and Isobel and Kevin's conversation was curtailed, although they both wanted to continue it.

Later still, it had turned cooler and everyone was back indoors. Kevin and Isobel's eyes met again, and Kevin nodded towards the still-open patio door. Once Isobel had nodded her agreement that she was following, Kevin went outside.

As it was cooler, Isobel put her shawl around her shoulders. She was wearing a figure-hugging blue dress, that clung to her large buttocks and accentuated her rather impressive breasts. Her hair was almost silver, its natural colour, and very stylish.

When she got outside, she could not see Kevin, then she saw him standing well away from the house, almost in darkness. Isobel approached him, wondering where this was going to lead to, but knowing where it might.

When Isobel reached him, Kevin did not speak, he took her head in his hands and put his lips on hers. Kevin kissed with passion, and Isobel responded exactly the same way. Kevin's hands went to Isobel's arse, and Isobel ground against the large bulge in Kevin's trousers.

"I should have told you what I was thinking when I was seventeen," said Kevin.

"Maybe you should have," replied Isobel.

"What would have happened?" said Kevin.

"I don't know," answered Isobel.

"What is going to happen now?" asked Kevin.

"I think we both know the answer to that, don't we?" replied Isobel. They were still close together, Kevin's hands were still on Isobel's backside.

"Tonight?" asked Kevin.

"I came by taxi," replied Isobel, not directly answering the young man's question.

"So did I," responded Kevin.

"We should not leave together, at least nobody should know that we left together," said Isobel, who still had Kevin feeling her arse.

"I could tell Mum and Dad that I am going, and you order a taxi and you could pick me up down the road," suggested Kevin.

"Um, I had better wait about ten minutes before I ring the taxi, you might be waiting ages," said Isobel.

"I am sure that you will make it worth it," said Kevin, kissing Isobel again.

"Mmmm, I am sure I will," said Isobel.

They could also not be seen going back indoors together, hopefully, nobody had noticed Isobel follow Kevin outside, but Kevin had a key to his parent's front door, so he could go in that way.

"What have you been doing out there?" Stephanie asked Isobel when Isobel got back indoors.

"Just looking at the stars," replied Isobel, hoping that Stephanie did not know that her grandson had been outside.

Isobel saw that Kevin was back inside, and talking to his parents, he looked back in Isobel's direction before he went out the front door.

Isobel waited almost ten minutes before deciding that she could leave without the risk of raising suspicions. She told Stephanie, and then James and Sharon that she was leaving. She phoned a taxi and was told that it would be there in about ten minutes, she hoped that Kevin was not catching a chill waiting for her, she would warm him up later though.

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

Kevin was standing about three hundred yards from his parent's house, and he saw a taxi going in that direction. He saw someone from the house get into the taxi, but from that distance, he could not be sure who it was.

It was a female taxi driver that picked up Isobel, she was probably aged in her fifties and looked a bit tarty.

Isobel sat in the back and gave the taxi driver her address.

"Um, there should be someone else to pick up just down the road," said Isobel.

"Oh yeah," said the taxi driver, wondering why they had not got in with Isobel.

Kevin was standing in a darker part of the road, but Isobel spotted him.

"Here, pull up here, please," said Isobel to the taxi driver.

The taxi driver saw the young man get in the back of the cab with the mature woman, obviously, they were not supposed to be together, or at least not seen together.

Isobel and Kevin immediately started snogging in the back of the taxi, Isobel's hand massaged Kevin's penis over his trousers, and Kevin massaged Isobel's tits.

"Are you two going to get to that address before you fuck?" asked the female taxi driver, looking in her rearview mirror.

"Ha, yeah, sorry about that, we got a bit carried away," said Isobel, realising that they were not alone.

"Well, I wouldn't have minded watching, but I don't want cum stains on my back seat," chuckled the driver.

"We will be on our best behaviour," smirked Isobel.

Seeing mature women and young men heading for a fuck travelling in her car was not unusual for the driver, but this pair seemed to have quite a large age difference.

The taxi pulled up at Isobel's house.

"Oh, I thought my house, but we could go to yours if you prefer," said Isobel to Kevin, they had not discussed where they were going to go.

"No, your house is fine," replied Kevin.

"I bet it is," laughed the taxi driver.

"Keep the change," said Isobel, paying the driver way over the normal fare.

"Thank you very much, have fun," said the taxi driver.

"We will," said Isobel and Kevin almost simultaneously, once they were out of the cab.

They kissed and giggled as they went up Isobel's path, Isobel had the difficulty of trying to unlock her front door as Kevin ran his fingers up and down her arse crack through her dress.

"I have got to get you into my bedroom," said Isobel, as they made it indoors.

"I have got to get into your knickers," replied Kevin.

"That is exactly where you are going, follow me," said Isobel, leading up the stairs, but again with the difficulty of having her arse felt.

They made it to the bedroom and had a long snog as hands explored, but they needed to get naked.

"Unzip me," said Isobel, turning her back on Kevin. She could have unzipped herself and would have had to have done if she had been alone.

Kevin unzipped her dress, and then Isobel turned and undid and unzipped Kevin's trousers. Isobel got out of her dress, as Kevin removed his trousers.

Isobel had lust in her eyes as she massaged the large bulge in Kevin's boxers, and then pulled his boxers down to find an erect penis bigger than most that she had been acquainted with.

"Fuck Kevin, I wish I had had your boxers down when you were seventeen," said Isobel, lovingly stroking Kevin's cock.

"Well, you have got them down now," said Kevin, fingering the wet patch in Isobel's knickers.

"Yes, and I want you to give me a good fucking with this monster," said Isobel.

"Giving you a good fucking is what I have thought about whilst wanking since I was seventeen," replied Kevin.

"Well, let's do it," said Isobel, taking off her knickers and bra.

Kevin removed his shirt, boxers and socks, and they kissed their way to the bed.

"You are fucking gorgeous," said Kevin, as they crashed naked on the bed.

"So are you, now fuck me," said Isobel, anxiously placing Kevin's rigid penis at her wet cunt lips.

Isobel gasped as Kevin's penis penetrated her, and she groaned as he slid deeper.

"So big," breathed Isobel, words that Kevin had had several females utter to him.

Not only did Kevin have a huge cock, but he knew how to use it to pleasure women, he now intended to give Isobel Conway immeasurable pleasure, something he had contemplated doing for the last four years.

The sixty-eight-year-old woman and the twenty-one-year-old man were starting a fuck that promised to be sensational.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, make me cum," said Isobel, as Kevin's rod moved in and out.

Isobel had her legs raised as Kevin thrust faster, she came.

"Fucking hell, oh fuck, oh wow, fuck, fuck," yelled the sixty-eight-year-old, as she came hard.

This was only the start, thought Kevin, he intended to give Isobel one of the fuckings of her life.

They writhed, rolled, moaned and groaned, as they fucked on and on.

"Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, oh fuck," shouted Isobel, when she had an orgasm to match the previous one.

Still, they fucked on and on, it was heading towards being the sensational fuck that had been on the cards.

"Fuck Isobel, you are so fucking hot," panted Kevin, as they writhed, penis and cunt as one.

"Incredible, so good, fuck, cumming again," announced Isobel.

They were both sweat-soaked as the sex went on and on.

Isobel had had another orgasm and was heading for a further one when Kevin felt himself about to ejaculate.

"Going to cum Isabel, can't hold it," warned Kevin.

"Yes, yes, shoot your spunk into my cunt,..oh shit!" shrieked Isobel as Kevin ejaculated, and she came again.

For what seemed like a never-ending period, semen jetted from Kevin's penis as Isobel came and came and came.

Eventually, it was over, and their bodies stopped shaking and gradually came back under control.

"Shit Kevin, I don't know when I last got fucked anything like that good," said an elated Isobel.

"That fucking has been waiting since I was seventeen," replied Kevin.

"I would have loved to have fucked with the seventeen-year-old you, but the twenty-one-year-old you is not too bad at it," laughed Isobel, and they kissed.

"You were worth the wait," said Kevin, his cock still inside Isobel, but softening a bit.

"I want some more of that fucking," said Isobel.

"You will get more of it, you horny slut," laughed Kevin.

"Show me your arse, Isobel," said Kevin, making Isobel sigh as he withdrew.

"You want to see my big mature arse?" smiled Isobel, rolling onto her front.

Kevin caressed and kissed Isobel's still-firm buttocks.

"Lovely arse," muttered Kevin.

"Thank you," replied Isobel.

Seeing Isobel's backside at such close quarters, and feeling it and kissing it, was causing Kevin to stiffen again.

"Do you fancy another fucking?" asked Kevin.

"Mmmm, yes please," said Isobel, getting onto her knees and raising her arse, offering her cunt once again.

Kevin got into position and his weapon again entered Isobel.

The fucking from behind was not as long-lasting as the earlier fuck, but Isobel's orgasm count increased before she took another spurting of cum from Kevin.

Nothing had been said about Kevin staying the night, but it was now early morning, and there was no need to separate.

In the morning, Kevin mounted Isobel for another fuck, and he stayed with her until early evening, fucking her again in the afternoon.

Kevin had to go home to his flat to get some sleep, he had work in the morning.

They showered and dressed, and Isobel gave him a lift home.

"I hope that we can do that again," said Isobel when they arrived at Kevin's flat.

"I would love to, you are an amazing woman," replied Kevin.

"Thank you, you have become quite the hunk, young Kevin," replied Isobel.

They had a tongue-swapping snog, and then Kevin left Isobel's car.

There promised to be more sensational sex between the sixty-eight-year-old woman and the twenty-one-year-old man that she first saw when he was an almost newborn baby.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments