Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Intimate Examination

"Debra asks her gynecologist husband to perform an after-hours exam."

91
22 Comments 22
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Walt and I had almost reached the restaurant when he suddenly gave the steering wheel an exasperated smack. "Damn, I forgot my pager at the office." Glancing over at me, his face was full of apology. "Do you mind if I swing by to get it, Debra?"

"Of course not," I replied. We hadn't bothered to make dinner reservations, figuring it wouldn't be difficult to get a table on a Thursday evening, so it wasn't as if we had to be at the restaurant by a certain time.

It was the summer of 1989, and Walt and I had been married for just a couple of years. We were both in our early thirties and still immersed in newlywedded bliss. I secretly hoped this phase, when lust and love so readily intertwined, would last forever.

Walt was a gynecologist, and the medical office where he and several other doctors practiced was nearby. On the way there, I caught him glancing at my legs. My lavender dress wasn't all that revealing, but it apparently showed enough skin to get his attention. Though I tried to hide my grin, he noticed it.

"Have I told you," he said, flashing his own grin, "how beautiful you look in that dress?" Before I could reply, he added, "And out of that dress?"

Now I laughed low and soft. It was all I could do not to place a hand on his thigh and slide it upward toward his crotch. Somehow, I managed to behave. If I kept pawing at my husband all the time, he might think he'd married a nymphomaniac.

The office was deserted at this hour, its parking lot empty. Once Walt had taken the keys from the ignition, he turned to me. "I'll just be a sec, honey. You want to wait here or come inside?"

"I'll come with you." I couldn't resist leaning over to plant a kiss on Walt's mouth. With his dark, wavy hair and charming smile, my husband made plenty of women swoon. They often complimented him on his lovely brown eyes. My best friend once asked me if I ever felt insecure that my sexy spouse spent his days examining women's vaginas. Actually, she worded the question a bit more crudely than that, but I was quick to respond that I trusted Walt completely. A marriage couldn't work without us having faith in each other, and I was far more certain of my husband's goodness than I was of anything else in this world.

My friend seemed satisfied with my answer. Then she gave me a sly smile and said, "It does help that Walt has a beautiful wife who's fucking his brains out every chance she gets." When I feigned outrage, she only laughed and rolled her eyes. "Come on, Debra, that man looks exhausted, and it's not from all the hours he puts in at work!"

Thinking back on that conversation, I wondered if I should give Walt a break in the bedroom. But he'd never complained of being worn out. Instead, he always enthusiastically responded to my advances.

While I now waited for him to circle around the car and open my door for me, which he still insisted on doing, I glanced at my reflection in the side mirror. My ash blonde hair was already losing the curls I'd given it before leaving the house. Despite my best efforts with a curling iron, the long strands didn't want to hold any kind of wave. My makeup still looked nice, at least. The shadow I'd chosen brought out the blue in my eyes.

Daylight was slow to fade at this time of year, and as Walt and I walked hand in hand to the office entrance, the setting sun cast a glow all around us. He unlocked the door and then held it open for me. The office was shadowy and quiet, so different from the times I'd stopped by during normal hours. My husband locked the door behind us before heading toward his personal office.

"I can't believe I walked right out of here without my pager," he said. "I'm really sorry, Debra."

"It's no problem at all." As I spoke, I wandered down a tiled corridor, peeking inside the darkened rooms lining it. When I reached the doorway to an exam room, an inexplicable urge made me flip on the light. This was where my husband saw patients, I knew. My gaze swept over the exam table and the small desk in the corner. I could imagine him sitting there, jotting down notes in a chart.

Walt came up behind me then. Brushing my hair from my neck, he planted an open-mouthed kiss on my skin. "Ready to go?"

Leaning against him, I closed my eyes. Before I could stop myself, I whispered, "I think you'd better examine me first." Simply uttering those words made me wet.

"Examine you?" I heard the confusion in my husband's voice even as he smiled. "How so?"

Instead of answering, I strolled into the room. "You know how." Our eyes locked, and I knew my stare held a challenge.

Walt glanced over his shoulder, as if he feared someone would appear out of nowhere and find us fooling around. "Are you serious, Deb?"

"Absolutely." I stepped out of my low heels, then waited for him to tell me to continue.

When Walt looked at me again, I noticed his gaze held a new heat. It moved over me, almost calculating in its scrutiny. Finally, he raised an eyebrow and said, "Get undressed."

I hurried to obey while he slipped into the room and closed the door. My hands trembled with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Though it was unlikely any of the other doctors would stop by the office this evening, there was always a chance. Walt and I would be hard-pressed to explain why I required an examination after hours.

The small room was warm, so I was comfortable being completely naked. Once my clothes were folded and placed on a nearby chair, my husband put on a clean lab coat, then offered me one of those paper capes to put on. It opened in the front to facilitate a breast exam. He didn't bother giving me a paper blanket to drape over my legs, so I remained exposed from the waist down.

As Walt placed a sheet of crinkly paper over the exam table, I noticed his demeanor had grown clinical. Would he act this way the whole time? I wondered. It wasn't what I'd had in mind when I suggested this, but I couldn't very well critique his performance. Instead, I moved to climb onto the exam table and lie back against a pillow, which was also covered with paper.

My husband washed his hands at a small sink before approaching the side of the table. It was strange, not being able to easily read his expression. He lifted my left arm above my head, then parted the sides of the paper cape so my breasts were exposed.

Walt's gaze settled on my bare skin as he examined my left breast with a firm but gentle touch. "You're making sure to do this every month, aren't you?"

"Yes, Doctor," I replied demurely, "and my husband is very helpful in feeling my breasts for me as well."

A smile played at his lips, but he continued the exam, his fingers lingering over my nipple. I was so wet that I wondered if I was dampening the paper beneath me. When he rolled that hard peak beneath his thumb and forefinger, I gasped.

His expression remained neutral as he asked, "Any discomfort or painful sensitivity in your breasts?"

"No," I breathed.

"Good." Walt withdrew but left the cape open. "Now I need to check your reflexes."

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

I couldn't suppress a giggle, for I knew this wasn't part of a typical gynecological exam. "My reflexes?"

"Well, just one, actually." When he began unfastening his pants, my eyes widened.

Walt took out his cock, which was now fully hard. He stroked himself while gazing down at me. "I want to test your gag reflex." His voice dropped to a coaxing murmur. "Move closer to the edge of the table and then turn your head toward me."

I quickly did as he said, looking from his face to his erection. I'd never been shy about telling him how much I loved his cock. It was over six inches long and always incredibly satisfying while inside me.

"Open your mouth," he whispered.

Again, I obeyed, and he moved even closer. When I eagerly accepted the head of his cock between my lips, he released a faint moan.

"Very good," he told me before sliding farther into my mouth.

The moment I began to gag, Walt stopped and pulled back just a little. I set about sucking and licking his cock, my eyes closing with my own pleasure. I heard his breathing grow faster, and his dick hardened even more in my mouth.

"Let's try again," he said quietly. He'd never before tried to make me take more of his length than I could easily manage, but his tip now invaded my throat. As saliva escaped my lips, I struggled not to choke. "Ah, that's perfect!" He started to gently fuck my mouth, drawing back and then entering my throat yet again. All the while, he massaged my breast. I yielded to his dick, surprised that I loved him taking control like this. I also loved his smell and taste, which excited me so much that I longed to touch myself.

When he finally withdrew from my mouth, his cock was pulsing. My spit coated his shaft. "You did very well, Debra." He kept his dick out while moving to the end of the exam table. After he sat down on a small stool, he rolled it closer. "Put your feet in the stirrups and then scoot all the way down."

I'd begun breathing faster as well. With my feet placed in the stirrups, and my ass at the very edge of the table, I was spread wide, my pussy directly in front of my husband's face. I propped myself up, eager to see him.

Walt looked up at me, his gaze full of both desire and affection. Then he focused his attention on my cunt. "There's certainly no issue with vaginal dryness," he told me with a sly grin. "You're plenty lubricated."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, feigning naïveté.

"Oh, that's a very good thing. But I still need to take a sample."

Despite being almost completely naked, I felt hot and flushed. When Walt leaned forward to give my pussy a long, slow lick, I couldn't hold back a guttural moan. My husband released his own contented groan while sucking and licking my inner folds. All the while, he stroked his cock. "Mmm, this sample's good," he murmured.

I was so horny by then that it was difficult to keep my hips still. With a fingertip, Walt massaged my clitoris, his touch almost teasing. I could feel his warm breath against my flesh. "Please!" I whimpered.

Our eyes met again, and the wicked smile returned to his face. "You seem a little antsy, Debra. Maybe this will help put you at ease?" He buried his face between my thighs, his lips circling my swollen clit.

I cried out, no longer trying to keep quiet. "That helps a lot, Doctor. I'm... Oh, my God!" It normally took me a little time to come from oral sex, but our roleplay, along with Walt's talented mouth, already had me exquisitely stimulated and achingly close. He slipped two fingers inside me, thrusting in and out. "Doctor, I'm about to...!"

Walt sucked my clit even harder, moaning in encouragement. Finally, I let go, my muscles clenching around his fingers. A low scream emerged from my throat as he continued licking my tender bud, his stare fixed on my face. He always loved watching me come, and I'd long ago stopped being self-conscious about my wild, uninhibited orgasms.

Only when I grew so sensitive that I tried to scoot away did Walt lift his head. His eyes were full of such need that I let out a whimper. I was still trembling when he stood. After giving the stool a gentle kick to move it out of his way, my husband lowered his pants and underwear.

"I'm going to slide an instrument inside you now," Walt said in a husky voice. While he spoke, he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to the edge of the table. "You shouldn't feel any pain, but you'll experience pressure, along with some fullness."

I was completely docile in his grasp. My feet remained in the stirrups, so I was still spread wide. I felt his cock at my entrance just before he slid inside with a powerful thrust.

"Ah, you're doing great!" he told me through a moan.

Again, I lifted my head so I could watch him take me hard and fast. Though our lovemaking was often gentle and unhurried, tonight was far different. While Walt drove himself into my cunt with a relentless rhythm, I grew wide-eyed at our raw, primal fucking.

"I'm reaching your cervix now!" my husband growled. I could feel the insistent tap of his cockhead against it, giving me pleasure so intense that it bordered on pain. Over my frenzied cries, he said, "Some women find that uncomfortable. How does it feel to you, Debra?"

"Ooh, it feels amazing, Doctor! Your instrument is so big inside me!"

I saw the flash of his grin. "Well, you're definitely very tight."

He continued pounding my pussy, both of us moaning and panting as we neared climax. I knew I'd later be sore from such a fierce coupling, but I already craved that tenderness between my thighs. It would serve as a constant reminder of the passion Walt and I shared in this office.

The sound of him claiming my wet cunt, and the wild look in his eyes, delivered me into the clutches of an earthshaking orgasm. Walt cried out from the force of my contractions, while my own cries verged on screams. His hips kept up their brutal pumping, which served to draw out my climax until I lay helplessly on the table, twitching from the aftershocks.

Just before Walt reached his own release, he pulled out. With his cock in hand, he grunted as a shudder coursed through him. A rope of semen shot forth to strike my belly. More spattered on my tits. The sight of my husband coming all over me brought a delighted grin to my lips.

Once Walt was completely spent, I remained on the exam table, reluctant to move. He would take care of me, I knew, making sure to clean every drop of his seed from my skin. Before doing so, he stood and pulled up his pants and underwear. Then he came to my side so he could lower his lips to mine. His kiss was full of a tenderness that no amount of hard fucking could ever diminish.

"You're an excellent patient," he whispered with a smile.

I offered him a sweet smile in return, then dared to stroke his cock through his pants. "And you have an incredible bedside manner, Doctor."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments