Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can You Help Me Find My G-spot?

"My doctor stimulates me to orgasm."

106
26 Comments 26
64.8k Views 64.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

I love my boyfriend. I really do. I also love having sex with him. He was my first, and I don't have anything for comparison, but I'd say it's really good. The only problem is; I'm pretty sure I don't orgasm. I feel a little guilty sitting in the waiting room of a gynecologist, but I have questions, and no one else to ask.

"Jennifer?" The nurse calls, and I stand to follow her. They weigh all 110 pounds of me, check my vitals, and lead me to a room. I've never been to this specific office before, but I got a lot of recommendations for it. When the doctor finally comes in, I'm alarmed by how... attractive he is. He's tall, his dark hair cut short, and he has great teeth.

"Jennifer," he says reading a clipboard, then looks up and smiles at me.

"Hi."

"I'm Dr. Taylor. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Good, so what's going on?" he asks, getting comfortable on his chair next to me. I can feel my cheeks turn a shade pink, but focus on my questions. He's just a doctor.

"Um, well, I uh... lost my virginity this year, and everything is good, but... I want to make sure there's nothing wrong with me."

"Are you worried about diseases? Are you in pain?" Dr. Taylor asks, marking things on his paper.

"No, nothing like that, I just...I'm not... finishing," I conclude lamely. Understanding lights his face, his eyes flickering down my body and back up.

"Okay, well let's examine you first, make sure all is working properly, and I'll ask you a few more questions. Go ahead and undress, put this on, and I'll be back shortly," he says, standing up and laying out a paper gown for me before he leaves. I rid myself of my shirt and 34DD bra, my blonde hair tumbling down my light skin, then peel off my jeans and panties. I slip the temporary dress over my tiny body and sit at the end of the vinyl bed. The stirrups are taunting me as I try not to imagine Dr. Taylor examining me. This is embarrassing. I almost decide to redress right as he knocks.

"Come in," I call out, and Dr. Taylor enters by himself, shutting the door behind him. I keep my eyes on the floor while he asks me questions.

"So there's no pain?"

"Nope."

"Are you only performing vaginal intercourse when trying to climax?" he asks casually.

"Yes." Cue blush.

"No oral sex? Masturbation?"

"No."

"Have you ever climaxed before?" he asks, and I pause. This is what I wasn't sure about.

"I don't think so," I confess, finally looking up at him.

"Okay, lie back and I'll take a look," he says, already sitting on his swivel chair, grabbing latex gloves. I lay down and close my eyes, pretending it's not his blue eyes that will be looking right at my center. I feel his hand wrap around my ankle, and I startle.

"Sorry," he says, guiding my feet to their positions. I hold my breath and open my legs while Dr. Taylor folds the bottom half of my dress up. It's silent for a moment, then he clears his throat.

"This might be cold," he says, and I jump again when I feel the cool, coated metal touch my warm opening. He sticks the tool into me and slowly opens it to get a good look at my insides.

"Everything looks fine. Are you tender here at all?" he asks, pressing on my abdomen.

"No," I say, my voice a little breathy.

"Well, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from reaching an orgasm. It may boil down to just the wrong kind of stimulation."

"The wrong kind?" I ask confused, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes, the easiest way for a woman to climax is by stimulating the clitoris, but there are other ways," he says, removing the device. I pull myself up onto my elbows, my lower half still naked.

"Could you..." I start, but stop myself. I know if I have questions I should ask or I'll regret it, but I can feel my face flaming, and my sentence trails off.

"Show you?" he asks after a moment. I met his gaze and hesitantly nod my head. The left side of his mouth pulls into a smile.

"Sure, it's right here," he says, his gloved hand reaching between my thighs. Still propped on my elbows, I see him press the bundle of flesh at the top of my slit, and I gasp. My nerves jump at the intrusion, but as he presses down and starts lightly rubbing, it feels sooooo good.

"Can you feel that?" he asks, his voice still professional.

"Yes," I nod my head, unable to take my eyes off of his finger. He presses a little harder.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

"Normally pure clitoral stimulation can make you climax, but you can also do this during intercourse." As he speaks, he circles my clit. It's sending shock waves through my body; something so sweet, yet maddening.

"And then another good way is to stimulate your g-spot," he says, taking his hand away, and I immediately want it back. My eyes finally look up to his face, and I swallow hard. Dr. Taylor licks lips as he stares back.

"Would you like me to show you that, too?" he asks, his piercing eyes keeping me in my spot. This seems wrong, but now I'm so curious. I nod my head again as I work to even out my breathing. Dr. Taylor stands up and steps between my legs, towering over me. Why is this so hot? My eyes flicker from his gloved hand to his face, and back. I watch him take the middle and ring fingers on his right hand, and start pushing them inside me. The texture of the latex feels naughty, and his thick fingers feel so good, I spread my legs further. His extremities make room inside my lubricated pussy, and I already feel full.

"It's right... here," he says, and presses up. I gasp again, the feeling so excruciatingly incredible.

"How's that?" he asks.

"How are you doing that?" I pant. Dr. Taylor starts stroking at my insides, and I moan.

" You want to apply pressure to your front wall, like this," he says, petting my new favorite spot. He pushes harder, and I bite my lip, watching his hand.

"You can also stimulate both simultaneously," he says, and his left hand comes up and pushes on my clit.

"Oh my god," I groan and lie back on the noisy paper. My legs are so far open, my feet aren't even in the stirrups anymore. Dr. Taylor teases me, the feeling deliciously sweet. Sweet enough, I don't even care that he's not stopping. My entire body is on fire. I've never felt anything so insanely satisfying in my life.

"How's that?" he asks, his voice a little less composed. I nod my head furiously, trying to thrust my hips closer to his hands. His thumb is rubbing my clit with perfect precision, the fingers inside me torturing to an unforgivable degree.

"Please don't stop," I whisper, my body aching for more. When those words slip past my lips, I realize this is really happening. My doctor is giving me sexual gratification, and he's not stopping. The picture painted in my head is undeniably taboo, and it only makes me more horny. Dr. Taylor's ministrations increase, faster, harder, better every second than the last. The feeling his hands are giving me is so intense I can't help but moan again.

Suddenly I feel a tingling growing in the most intimate part of my anatomy. I immediately lean forward on my elbows and look up innocently at my doctor.

"Something's happening," I pant, and his dark, excited eyes meet mine. Before either of us can make another move, the tingling takes over and lights my entire body with what feels like electricity. I fall back on the examining table, my hand tightly cupped over my mouth, and my lower region explodes, pulsing ecstasy into my bloodstream.

"Mmmmmm," I hum into my hand, arching my back, toes pointed. Feeling the throbbing of my giving muscles around my doctor's fingers makes me whimper. I pull my left hand from its grip on the soft table, and put it on top of my right. I'm twitching when Dr. Taylor pulls his hands away, and my legs close.

What the hell just happened? I try to catch my breath, and the words cloud my mind.

Your doctor stimulated you to orgasm. Holy fucking shit.

I open my eyes and he's watching me, tossing his gloves in the trash.

"Are you okay?" he asks hesitantly. I nod my head and remove my hands from my mouth, sitting up. He sits back on his chair, looking right at me.

"I didn't expect..I'm sorry if-"

"No," I cut him off. That can't have just happened, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to-"

"Please Jennifer, don't be sorry. My intention wasn't to make you...uncomfortable." I pull my long hair over my shoulder and nod, the reality of everything becoming clearer.

Dr. Taylor just gave me my first orgasm. This could be very bad, but if one thing is certain, I don't want anyone to know. I'm sure he won't be rushing off to tell anyone. I see the titanium band around his ring finger.

"I think you answered my questions," I say, and when our eyes meet, we both can't help but smile.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments