Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sparkler

"New Year's Eve isn't always easy, except with you."

20
15 Comments 15
511 Views 511
100 words 100 words

Author's Notes

"This year was hard enough, y'all. As we finish this crowbegotten revolution around the sun, remember to prioritize your mental health today and all days, please! Fill your (figurative, maybe literal) cups for the new year. Be your own friend for a day or two, be maximally kind for a bit. Breathe like you love yourselves. Happy New Year!"

The explosions are dull, distant, and yet they rattle deafeningly in my bones. One part of my brain knows they're harmless, they make people happy, only fairy lights in the sky - but the other part shrinks and jitters.

So I, too, shrink and jitter-jitter-jitter ceaselessly.


But then you come put the blindfold over my squeezed-shut eyes and press the headphones tightly over my ears. You simply cover me like a warm weighted blanket.

In the sightless, soundless calm, you sweetly feed me tart honey.

And with your fingers, your lips, teeth, and tongue, you give me tender, sparkling fireworks.

Published 
Written by cydia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments