Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

Popular Stories

Good Head

Is Sir bicurious?

My phone buzzed with a message from Sir. "Where's the blowjob spray?" Why would he need my throat numbing spray? A million questions raced through my mind. He wasn't bisexual. Was he experimenting? "Pink box, in my closet. Why?" "I need to numb my throat....

All Stories

Contact

The butterflies before touchdown might just carry you away

My heart flutters looking at the scene before me. Are these butterflies dancing from the thrill of the unknown? Maybe it's the anticipation we fed with all those late nights. Perhaps it is the stunning sight before me. It's like I'm descending into a new...

The Sheets

Some chores are better completed together.

I washed the sheets today. I asked my husband if he would bring them up from the dryer. We could have taken out the other set, but who wants to struggle with folding the clean sheets anyway? With an armful of pristine white cotton, he asked. “Shall we put...

Blended

Reece teaches Ellie some new family values.

Bang to rights. That’s how Reece had caught her, and she knew it. The ethics of his accessing her bank statement? Those were moot. “I needed the money…” “So you stole my dad’s credit card?” “…for my studies.” “A PhD in Gucci?” he sneered. “I’d have paid i...

When in Oz

What do you do when a storm has separated you from your toys?

Torrential downpours had turned most basements in the city into wading pools. My subterranean sleeping quarters met the same fate. Providence saw to it that my collection of intimate items was among the wreckage. Frustration loomed heavy as sleep worked t...

Kelly's Needs

Kelly's insecurities are obvious

My phone buzzed…... "I'm beginning to regret having my tits done." "Why Kelly? They're magnificent." "No guy ever looks beyond them, looks at me. I'm just tits on a very short, fat stick." "I looked beyond them Kelly, yes I enjoyed them, but I went beyond...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Road Trip

I love to watch her touching herself for unadulterated self-pleasure.

Two hours into our summer road trip, another four hundred miles to go; passing the time listening to erotic audio stories. We take turns picking the type of story; Carley picked the first one about a woman masturbating for an audience; she knows I love to...

Shoplifting

A respectable Mom does something naughty

“There’s no one looking,” he urges. “Go on, do it. Do something really naughty.” His command makes her insides churn but also excites her beyond reason. So she does it. She’d felt so naughty when he suggested going to the store wearing only her underwear...

Fun Cleanup

Our boyfriends challenged Debbie and me to do a hot girl-girl scene for them. We went a step further and got them both involved.

The room was drenched with the scent of lusty hours Debbie's vagina was already full of Bob’s cum I lay on my back, sixty nine, under Debbie’s pussy. Bill probed her deeply Bill’s balls brushed my nose and forehead. I watched his cock disappear. Grunting,...