Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Boy Reputation.

"Married lady has a painful dilemma."

20
6 Comments 6
18.3k Views 18.3k
893 words 893 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

“I’m off for my break,” Jim shouted.

He’d worked nonstop for the last four hours and the break was more than welcome. He made his way outside pulling up a chair and sucking in the fresh air as he slumped down. He watched the wedding guests, so deep in their animated conversations, laughing, drinking, and dancing. All the things that he should be doing on a Saturday night. 

The door slowly opened. An attractive, foxy, redhead, heavily pregnant lady stepped through. 

Jim was about to say, ”Staff only,” but realised, she was in some discomfort.

He rose to his feet instead and offered her his seat. She smiled as she gingerly settled down, making herself comfortable in the chair, all the while watched over by an anxious Jim.

Jim, concerned, asked, ”Are you okay? are you in pain? can I get someone to help you?”

“No, no, no, I’m fine,” she replied with a half smile. 

“You are Jim? you have a bit of a reputation amongst the girls. They’re all talking about you!” she added.

Jim now raised a half smile. Not knowing if that was a good or a bad thing. 

“Are you sure you're okay?” he asked, still concerned. 

“Yes, my boobs are full of milk. I’ve forgotten my breast pump and that’s why I’m in pain,” she explained, grimacing, as she held her bust.

Her expression was one of severe discomfort and his heart sank. He was flabbergasted and unable to do anything to help. 

“Your husband should be able to relieve the pressure. If you know what I mean,” he replied, blurting out the first thought to enter his head. “I wish I could be of more help, so you could get back to the party,” he added. 

She leaned back in her chair and released the top buttons on her dress. 

“My husband won’t be here till later and there is something you can do to help!” she said, exposing a breast. 

Jim leaned forward, pursing his lips around her thick and erect nipple. Her milk streamed into his mouth as she cradled his head against herself. The relief was immediate and visibly relaxing if her demeanour was anything to go by. Jim suckled on her teat with vigour, draining every last drop. She manoeuvred his head over to her other nipple, already seeping, yet still firm with the fullness of milk. Jim, sucked, gently at first, gradually sucking harder as he strived to empty her swollen tit. 

His hand rested on her thigh, gently running over her soft skin. He parted her legs as his fingers crept up her inner thigh, slowly tracing a finger over her slit. Once again, his lust and desire consumed his good intentions. She pressed and squeezed her breast, enticing every drop of her sweet milk into Jim’s mouth. She let out a soft moan as Jim pulled her knickers to the side, sliding a finger, before introducing another, into her rapidly moistening pussy, back and forth in a come to me motion. His long, thick digits burrowed against her inner wall, pawing at her sensitive bloom.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

“Stop, stop, stop,” she whispered, breathlessly but abruptly.

Jim stood bolt upright. Looking around and wondering whether they’d been seen. 

“How am I going to explain my dress If I'm soaked in my own juices?” she asked as she unzipped and freed his bulging cock from his pants.  

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and pulled his member towards her mouth, running her tongue slowly and carefully, upwards from his balls and along his veiny shaft, circling around the ridges and small slit before slipping his bulbous helmet beyond her lips. Sliding his manhood over her tongue, flicking and licking excitedly, she bobbed up and down, sucking with just enough pressure for Jim to lose all control. He released a huge load into her mouth, quickly followed by another. One last, albeit smaller, burst of his creamy cum hit her mouth, all but leaving Jim spent.

”Mmmmm,” she purred, as her mouth filled with his sticky seed.

She gulped down his man-juice before squeezing his cock and gathering the last few baubles of his creamy cum, running the tip of her tongue along his tiny slit with delicate precision.

Her smile was wider now as she felt revitalised. Without any discomfort, whatsoever she straightened her dress, licking her lips, as she stood up and turned to go through the door, pausing as she was about to leave and return to the party. She glanced back to look at Jim, holding his gaze for a moment, as if he was the father of her child.

“If I need you again, you will be around, right?” she asked.

“I’m here till 2 a.m and back at seven in the morning,” he replied. 

She smiled and bounced back into the room, heading straight onto the dance floor, joining her group of friends. Jim found her persona totally different from the one he encountered earlier. Jim watched for a little time longer as she giggled and chatted, wondering what was being discussed, wondering whether his bad boy status was being enhanced or destroyed. Little glances from the group of women, as subtle as they were signaled it was time to get back to work and sharpish.

Published 
Written by thewindowcleaner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments