Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Stories

MILF is an acronym for "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck", or "Mom I'd like to fuck". It was made famous by the movie "American Pie", though the origin of the term predates this (the term was already used for years on the Internet).

The term MILF is now in common usage, and denotes a sexually attractive older female, generally between 30 and 50 in age. Along the same lines as the "hot older woman" story genre, our Milf Stories section also includes "Cougars", who may not necessarily be Moms at all.

The slang word "Cougar" may be defined as a woman over 40 who sexually pursues younger men, typically more than ten years her junior. Milfs and cougars, hot older women / younger guy stories are what we serve up in here for you.

Trending Stories

Boys Will Be Boys

When my son's friend gets to be a little too comfortable around the house.

It had been years since my husband had looked at me the way Max had. I missed the way he looked at me in pure lust. The look in his eyes that said he wanted to take me and just fuck me in such a primal way. The feeling of desire that every woman needs. I got that with my son's friend, Max. Max lived close to us, but in a small town, it's hard not to live close to everyone. He was a good four years older than my son but ac...

All Stories

Interlude In Connecticut 5

Part 5 -The Trials of Tony Harris

I awoke to the sound of a shower running and reached for my phone. It had just turned 7:30. I texted Doug to say I’d be late. I then ordered coffee from room service and pulled on my trousers and shirt. I looked around the room and only saw Susan’s dress and shoes as they lay undisturbed on the carpet. We hadn’t made much of an impression on the floor. The bed, however, told a different tale. I sat on the side I had slept...

The Invitation

My husband is traveling, my son is at work, and my daughter is at school...

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I was lounging about my apartment, flipping through channels, when my phone pinged with a text message notification. Glancing at the screen, I saw it was from Jenna, the mother of my best friend Liam. Curious, I opened the message. Jenna was in her early forties, a stunning blonde widow who had been recently single. Liam had set up a dating profile for her on Tinder as a joke. He said s...

Interlude In Connecticut 4

Part 4 - The Trials of Tony Harris

Monday morning after a quiet weekend felt strange. I was due in Hartford at 10:00 for a site inspection and Brady offered me a lift to the site. I thanked him but had to pick some stuff up at the office. “How’s the schedule?” I asked him. “Yeah, it’s good. We’re ready for you this morning.” “I’m not the lead person, Samantha is. I can’t do anything except stand and listen, unless I’m asked,” I said. “If I am, I have to be...

Milf In The Mirror

Mirror, mirror on the wall.

Traffic crawled to a standstill as the sun sank lower in the sky. Inside his recently purchased, but slightly used, Honda Civic, Jacob sat mumbling expletives under his breath. The sea of brake lights seemed to stretch on forever in front of him with no end in sight. Letting out a yawn, Jacob toyed with the buttons on the radio and pondered the choices in life he had recently made. Why did I ever take this stupid job in t...

Boys Will Be Boys

When my son's friend gets to be a little too comfortable around the house.

It had been years since my husband had looked at me the way Max had. I missed the way he looked at me in pure lust. The look in his eyes that said he wanted to take me and just fuck me in such a primal way. The feeling of desire that every woman needs. I got that with my son's friend, Max. Max lived close to us, but in a small town, it's hard not to live close to everyone. He was a good four years older than my son but ac...

Interlude In Connecticut 3

Part 3 - The Trials of Tony Harris

Groggily, my eyes opened. I momentarily struggled to recognise where I was. The bed was a warm and cosy haven that held me in its embrace. I saw the tangle of discarded clothing laying on the dark grey carpet in a haphazardly logical tableau. The final garment, a minuscule black lace thong, resting in a misshapen dream on top of my navy blue chinos. I was alone in Heather’s bed and I smiled as images from the previous eve...

MILF Wife’s Massage

Erotic Sensual Massage From a Stranger

This is one of our experiences that happened a little more than twenty years ago. We were a couple in our early to mid-forties and had led a pretty quiet, almost mundane life to this point. However when we became empty nesters we decided to add a little spice into our marriage. We had often shared our fantasies with each other, but never really acted upon them; and the ones we did act upon were somewhat tame in nature. My...

Score 46 46
11
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Little League Milf

Can coach Jason score with a hot baseball mom?

"Strike two!" shouted the umpire as he watched the pitch fly into the catcher's mitt, just inside of the strike zone. In the dugout, Jason nodded in approval as he glanced down to mark the count in his coach's book. Fresh out of his last semester of college, Jason was back home attempting to start his adult life. Graduating wasn't the only hurdle he had to jump. His mind was spinning, applying for jobs here and jobs there...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Interlude In Connecticut 2

Part 2 - The Trials of Tony Harris

“Why?” “I can’t say, Maria.” “But, Tony, I ……” I cut her off and walked out of the room. I didn’t trust her. I decided to hold fire. I’d keep an eye on developments. Luckily Brady had come to the office and was checking some information on the Hartford job with Barry. They called me as I passed and asked me to sit in with them. “Tony, Brady is looking for information on these,” Barry said pointing at his computer screen,...

Coach Gary's Wife

The story of a coach's wife as she is tempted by forbidden fruit and gorges herself on it

Wendy went to college to study Physiotherapy. She was pretty good at it, and after working in a hospital environment for a few years, she branched out into supporting injuries in the gym. It was an exciting place for a woman to work, especially one as hot as Wendy. One of the gym chains thought they could get extra income from fixing bodies that they broke in the first place. It was a sensible idea and worked straight awa...

Dark Chocolate

The biggest a girl can hope for

I couldn't believe I was in bed with what can very arguably be the biggest cock I had ever had. And it was attached to a very young, handsome, respectful black man. This was back a few years ago. Pre-pandemic, for sure. I had met this young man in his mid-20s at a hotel I was staying at for work. I had gotten done early and decided to go for a swim. I slipped on my black one-piece bathing suit and took a look in the mirro...

Louise's Holiday Afternoon

An afternoon of hot holiday sex.

Louise emerged naked from the shower, she was already feeling the benefits of the holiday. She admired herself in the mirror and recognised that there was plenty to admire. Largish boobs, flat tummy and a freshly waxed smooth pussy. She was feeling mischievous. Had her husband been in the room, she would have had her way with him without hesitation. A sexy bikini by the pool would have to do. She pinched her nipples to st...

Neighbors

How one man had relationships with many neighbors.

I should probably start out with a little background on myself. I was born the last of five kids. An "oops baby," as my siblings loved to call me. I started working for the family business, a moderately sized construction company, as soon as I could hold a hammer and read a tape measure. In 1985, I graduated high school and began working full time. I had been a bit young to see what was happening before, but once I was in...

Score 86 86
14
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Sasha Sneaks Out Of The Office Part 2

Sasha is taken by surprise

Sasha lay on the hotel bed, still restrained by David’s handcuffs. Watching him lift her phone from her handbag made Sasha very alarmed. “No, David, what are you doing? You can’t,” she pleaded with him. “Stop talking and show me your pretty face.” David held the phone to Sasha’s face as he spoke and unlocked the device. He took a couple of paces back from the bed and aimed the phone towards it. “Yes, lovely. Quite the pro...

PTA Mom

A single frustrated mom finds comfort and pleasure in her daughter's classmate.

My husband and I divorced when my daughter was ten years old. Since her dad cheated on me, she took it very hard and didn't want much to do with him for a long time. It has been her and I for the past seven years. I dedicated myself to being the best parent and friend I could be for her. I supported everything she tried and was there by her side for all the heartaches as well. This caused me to sacrifice so much in my per...