Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Stories

MILF is an acronym for "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck", or "Mom I'd like to fuck". It was made famous by the movie "American Pie", though the origin of the term predates this (the term was already used for years on the Internet).

The term MILF is now in common usage, and denotes a sexually attractive older female, generally between 30 and 50 in age. Along the same lines as the "hot older woman" story genre, our Milf Stories section also includes "Cougars", who may not necessarily be Moms at all.

The slang word "Cougar" may be defined as a woman over 40 who sexually pursues younger men, typically more than ten years her junior. Milfs and cougars, hot older women / younger guy stories are what we serve up in here for you.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Finger Fuck

A divorcee goes on a date with an auto mechanic, their chemistry takes her by surprise

It was Friday evening, and Cassandra sat in her makeup chair, fresh out of the shower. She dried her hair with a towel and thought about her outfit for the night. Getting ready for dates had become a chore. It was something that no longer excited her. Aft...

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - Chapter Two

Katie and I get to know each other better

I'd met Katie while she was hitchhiking close to my home. I'd offered her a lift and taken her back to my place, where she'd told me very little about herself, other than she was on the road and had a daughter someplace. She'd decided she needed to clean...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 4

Danny’s friendship with Capt. DeAngelo grows and he gets to try out what he’s been learning.

Sitting on the back porch naked with Capt. DeAngelo made Danny feel very mature with a beer in his hand. He was seventeen now and not a child. Two men who had just enjoyed sex with an incredible woman sat together, discussing life. “You like the beer, Dan...

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - Chapter One

I offer a ride to a hitchhiker I meet on my journey home

It started as a pretty normal late summer day. I'd dropped a visitor off at the bus station and I was driving home, wondering what to do with the remainder of my weekend. It was then that I saw her, up in the distance walking slowly along the side of this...

Carolyn's Song - The First Chorus

The day after the get-together

Next day, there was an early phone call from Jaq. “Mum says she’d be very grateful if you could help us out today. We’ve all got a lot to do. She said she’ll feed you, we’ve got most of last night’s buffet in the fridge. She really wants you to get the mi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Unexpected Spark II

Sun-hee and Tony continue their steamy encounters, but her desires for other younger men arise

"Never would have guessed." After finishing a night of marathon sex, Tony could only nod, a wide grin splitting his face. "There's always more than meets the eye, Tony." Sun-hee hummed a contented sound. Tony wondered what she meant by that. "Alright, alr...

Tommy Is Grown Up

Son's friend finally gets to realize the MILF fantasy he has held for years.

I cannot believe it happened, but as I sat in my kitchen early Sunday morning, the events of the last several hours flooded through my memory, bringing a huge smile to my face. It was late Saturday morning, the first weekend alone since my son, Steven, ha...

Neighborly Love Part 2: Two's Company, Three's Even Better

Relaxing by the fire turns even hotter when clothes come off

A week or two after the first encounter with my new neighbor, the weather was perfect for a cookout and bonfire with some neighbors in the backyard. Debbie was happy to join and even offered to bring some wine for everyone. While I was hoping to see what...

For Her Daughter's Sake

We all make sacrifices for our children, but what will Sonia submit to for the sake of her daughter?

Sonia lowered herself to the couch, loosening the fabric tie at the waist of her robe and allowing the fabric to drop from her shoulders, freeing her breasts. Sighing, she brought her 6-month old's mouth to her bare breast, watching him latch on enthusias...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 11 Part One

Angel is served divorce papers, then goes swimsuit shopping for the perfect Cancun suit.

There's something about warm sunny days that makes me feel good. I stood on the front stoop for a few moments enjoying the sun's warming rays, dressed in my flannel pajamas and a terry cloth bathrobe. As I walked toward the mailbox at the curb, my neighbo...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 3

As the year passes Danny receives more instruction until Captain DeAngelo comes home.

Through Thanksgiving and Christmas, Danny's visits with Vivian were spotty. When he had time off from school, his mother always had jobs for him around the house. However, on Christmas Eve, his parents went to a party, and Danny was able to spend four hou...