Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little League Milf

"Can Jason round all four bases with a hot baseball mom?"

56
11 Comments 11
29.7k Views 29.7k
9.1k words 9.1k words
Recommended Read

“Strike two!” shouted the umpire as he watched the pitch fly into the catcher’s mitt, just inside of the strike zone.

In the dugout, Jason nodded in approval as he glanced down to mark the count in his coach’s book. Fresh out of his last semester of college, Jason was back home attempting to start his adult life. Graduating wasn’t the only hurdle he had to jump. His mind was spinning, applying for jobs here and jobs there, trying to find the right fit so he could start paying off the mountain of student loan debt that had piled up. Not having any luck in his early job hunting, Jason was thrilled when he was approached by the head of the community athletics department about coaching a youth baseball team in the summer league.

He had never coached before, rather he had only played up until his junior year of college. He was a stand out pitcher in high school who ended up being recruited heavily by some of the smaller nearby colleges. Having other plans in mind, Jason perused his dream and walked on at a D1 school a few hours from home. Making the team, Jason saw quite a bit of playing time as a freshman and sophomore. He nearly worked his way into getting on scholarship his junior season, until a painful elbow injury and inevitable surgery benched his playing career. Being away from baseball had been crushing to the now college grad, but having the opportunity to be back in a dugout was just what he needed.

“Strike three, you’re out!” hollered the umpire, sending the batter away from the plate.

“Good job Charlie, way to throw the heat!” shouted Jason with a smile, giving a thumbs up to his pitcher.

Taking the summer coaching job was really only about the money at first, what little it did offer. However, after spending so much time with his team of ten-year-olds, week in and week out at practices, games, and weekend tournaments; Jason realized that his team looked up to him and he became extremely proud and honored to teach them about the game he loved. His team played well most of the summer and it soon showed. They found themselves in position to win the All-Metro Championship, fighting through the bracket all the way to the finals. Making the finals was something Jason hadn’t even accomplished in his youth. Before the next batter approached the plate, Jason gave a glance over to the crowded bleachers directly behind the backstop. One major perk of coaching youth baseball that he quickly realized, and thoroughly enjoyed, was the eye candy that sat in the stands.

Several of the team moms were more than capable of being labeled a MILF in his book, both the married ones and single alike. Though lusting over the married ones what great, Jason always seemed to keep a keen eye on the few single moms. Ones like Monica Johnson, the mother of Jason’s center-fielder. She had long, raven hair that accented her tan, Hispanic complexion. She currently sat about half way up the bleachers, wearing a gray, v-neck shirt and linen short shorts. Her outfit showed off her round, bubble butt when she stood to cheer. The baseball team’s logo on her shirt jutted out from her ample chest. A big, juicy pair of pouty lips, colored bright red, finished off this Latin beauty.

A few spectators down from her was the fiery Missy Collins. She was definitely the most vocal of all the parents and the mother of his husky catcher (puzzling to Jason because he must have gotten his size from his dad). She had a petite frame with shoulder length, auburn hair, currently tied back in a ponytail under a ball cap. A set of perky breasts, a cute little rear end, and an energetic personality summed up to what Jason imagined as an absolute freak in the sheets. Today she was sporting a white tank top and cut off jean shorts, cut about half way up her slender thighs.

In the front row, closest to the dugout, was by far Jason’s favorite of the single moms. Claire Roberts looked on nervously as her son eyed up the next batter from the pitchers mound. Jason became obsessed with her the moment they first met at the beginning of the season. To him, she was the entire package. Her personality alone was enough to make her attractive. She was always polite and happy, usually displaying a big, gorgeous smile on her face. She would even go out of her way to talk with Jason and see how he was doing. Most parents would only come to him to complain about what position their child was playing or to give their opinion on what he needed to do better as a coach, but Claire was different. Of course her body wasn’t very hard to look at either. She had an eye-popping rack that couldn’t be concealed. She usually was in a summer dress or low cut shirt at most games. Today she had on a tan colored bodysuit with a modest neckline. Though conservative, the tops of her massive melons were still clearly visible. Her toned, firm ass was contained in a pair of tight-fitting jeans that ran the length of her irresistible thighs, down to just above her ankles. Her flowing, blonde hair fell past her tan shoulders, the ends resting gently on her supple breasts.

Feeling the sensation tingling in his pants, Jason quickly snapped out of his lustful gaze and turned back towards the action on the field. His team had one out with the opposing team down by two runs in the bottom of the sixth inning. The other team had a runner on second and were near the bottom of their batting order. The batter took his few warm-up swings and stepped towards the batter's box. Suddenly, he changed his mind and slid over to the opposite box.

Shit, he’s a switch hitter! thought Jason, quickly yelling for his three outfielders to move.

“Lefty, lefty, outfielders shift to your left!”

The shift came a little too late as Charlie tossed the ball towards the plate. CRACK! The sharp sound of ball on bat rang out as the little, white ball soared through the air towards a gap in Jason’s outfielders. The center and right fielders, both reacting in unison to the sound, began their lengthy sprint towards the gap between them. The ball arced in the sky, landing lazily in the middle of the two boys, almost touching the fence. By now, the opposing team’s runner on second had rounded third and was nearly home. The opposing fans roared in cheers and applause as the batter rounded second base towards third. By the time the center fielder had the ball thrown to the infield, the batter was safely on third with a triple. Still with only a single out, The opposing team was now just one hit away from tying the game.

“Time Blue!” hollered Jason as he stepped onto the field to visit the mound.

After he and his infield players gave a few words of encouragement to their weary pitcher, Jason returned to the dugout, giving a glance through his shades towards the bleachers. Ms. Roberts was on her feet whooping and hollering alongside all the other parents. She didn’t always get nervous watching her son play, only when he was pitching did she really worry. Taking a deep breath, Jason eyed up his situation yet again. The next batter was the number nine batter, the worst he assumed, on the opposing team. Charlie wound up and fired a laser.

“Ball,” shouted the umpire.

The ball returned to the pitcher as he eyed up the batter yet again. The wind-up and pitch. SMACK! Making poor contact with the ball, the batter took off towards first. The ball dribbled just a few feet from home plate. The catcher hurriedly threw off his mask, rushing towards the lazy, rolling ball. Picking it up, he quickly fired to first. At the same time, the runner on third took off at a hard sprint towards home.

“Home, throw home!” screamed Jason along with all his team’s fans.

The first baseman gripped the ball in his hand and fired a bullet straight back to the catcher. The big boy caught the ball in his catcher’s mitt, immediately leaping towards the sliding base runner. A big cloud of dust overwhelmed Jason’s vision.

Out, out, out, he has to be out, Jason frantically thought.

The dust settled quickly as a roar erupted from the stands. The catcher had blocked the runner's foot with his mitt.

“You’re out! That’s the ball game!” shouted the umpire.

Jason, elated at what he just witnessed, threw his fists in the air. His boys had won the championship. Both teams gathered near home plate and hastily shook hands. After briefly speaking with the opposing coach, Jason was mobbed by his young players. Parents and family members made their way out onto the field to congratulate their champions. Shaking a few of the fathers’ hands, Jason quietly slipped back into the dugout to get his things together. Just as he finished zipping his coaching bag, his heart skipped a beat when he felt someone tap on his shoulder. Spinning around, face to face with him was the lovely Ms. Roberts waiting to congratulate him.

“Great job, coach, we knew you could do it!” she squealed excitedly, pulling him in for a hug.

Jason felt that sudden tingle in his crotch again as he returned the hug. She stood about a head shorter than he did. There was no sign of a bra as he reveled in the feeling of her supple breasts being crushed against his body. Her hug lingered a little longer than normal and Jason noticed it, but he didn’t at all mind. He would have to be a fool not to notice, or care for that matter. Finally breaking the embrace, Jason found it hard to speak.

“Th-thanks,” he stuttered. “Charlie was a machine out there today.”

Smiling at him, she gave a little blush. “He’s a competitive one, just like his mom,” she said turning to look at her son happily hugging and jumping on his teammates.

Jason too looked back onto the field at the elated players he didn’t even know a few months prior, a big smile forming on his face.

Claire turned back towards Jason pointing over his shoulder. “Well we should probably get going, looks like another team is about to overrun us.”

Looking behind himself, Jason realized that a team from the 12U league was taking over their bench.

“Oh yep, we should move,” Jason said, quickly making his way back onto the diamond. “Hey fellas, another game is getting started here. Let's move out and go celebrate somewhere else!”

His boys quickly filed into the dugout for their things and were cleared out in a flash. After receiving their medals and trophy plaque, the fans and players slowly began drifting off towards the parking lot. Jason walked slowly, watching a few pitches of another game. Now at the end of the pack, he peeled his eyes from the ball game and grinned at what was ahead. Several yards in front of him, Claire had her arm wrapped around Charlie’s shoulder as they walked. Jason couldn’t help but stare long and hard at the sexy sway of her hips as she strolled along, his eyes glued to the back and forth movement of her sexy ass. Reaching the parking lot, Jason reluctantly broke his gaze to find his truck. Upon finding it, he gave another glance back towards Claire, just as she turned around.

“Oh Jason, I almost forgot,” she said rushing up to him. “I’m having the whole team over tomorrow at our house for an end of the season party.”

“Sounds fun, tell me when and where and I'll be there,” he beamed.

Claire gave a big smile. “That’s great! The address is 5418 Berkshire Street. Do you need directions?”

“I think I can find it. What time would you like me there?” Jason said as he retrieved his cell phone from his pocket, quickly punching in the address.

“Two o’clock sound alright? The boys can play in the pool and we can enjoy some beverages on the patio.”

Jason looked up and nodded with a smile. “Sounds good to me, I’ll see you tomorrow at two then.”

“See you then,” smiled Claire, giving him a wink as she turned to head back towards her vehicle.

Jason opened the door to his truck and slid in, putting his head on the steering wheel.

That woman is something else, he thought as he looked down at the bulge in his baseball pants.

Adjusting his junk, he turned the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. Nothing but lustful thoughts ran through his head the whole way home. Pulling into the driveway, he all but jumped out of the truck and raced up the stairs into the bathroom for some personal time with his fantasies. Simply put, he couldn’t wait for two o'clock tomorrow to come.

***

Jason awoke to the morning peeking through the blinds. Happily getting out of bed, he eagerly awaited the early afternoon. Unfortunately he had to find something to occupy himself with until it was time for the party. Throwing on a pair of gym shorts and a cut-off, he made his way out the door for a run around the block. With his playlist bouncing off his ear drums, he took off at a much faster pace than usual. His testosterone kept him at a high intensity as he made his way down his usual route. Jason was soaring, almost weightless as he ran. He suddenly realized that he had already made it back home. The thoughts of Ms. Roberts pounding away in his head.

Going inside he paced the floor and continuously stared at the clock, trying to calm himself down. Seeing that his obsession was getting the best of him, he tried moving his mind to something else. Sitting down on the sofa, Jason picked up his video game controller and fired up his console.

A couple games of Madden should help, he thought as the EA Sports logo appeared on his television.

Trying to lose himself in football, Jason slowly drifted into gamer mode, only looking up at the clock after a game or two. Finally, after finishing what seemed like his hundredth game, he took note of the time and happily prepared himself for the party. A quick shower and a change into some casual summer clothes, a pair of shorts and an active wear shirt, had him nearly ready to go. He packed a small cooler of beer, grabbed a pair of shades, and made his way out to his truck. Punching in the street address on his phone, Jason backed out and took off for the Roberts residence.

A short drive later, he found himself in front of 5418 Berkshire Street, a rather nice looking two-story, suburban house. Several cars were already parked in the driveway, so Jason parked his pick-up on the street by the mailbox. Walking up the driveway, he approached a little sign with an arrow pointing towards a gate that led around to the back of the house. Noticing his heart rate slightly increasing, Jason took a deep breath and opened the latch on the gate.

Stepping into the backyard, Jason made his way down a winding path that led to a large in-ground pool and patio. Several of the boys were already splashing around as he walked up. Jason gave them a wave and stepped onto the patio, greeting the parents who were seated there. He grabbed an empty patio chair and pulled it up to join the rest of the adult crowd. Cracking open his first beer, he scanned the eight or nine faces, looking for the one he couldn’t get his mind off of. Claire was nowhere to be seen. Figuring that she must be in the house, Jason took to making small talk with the men of the group. Several minutes into a conversation about who was going to win the World Series, the sliding glass door slid open.

Jason turned towards the noise and nearly choked on a sip of beer. Claire stood in the doorway holding a large tray of snacks and finger food. Her blonde hair was done down, flowing across her shoulders. She wore a white, knee-length summer dress, designed with little, red roses dotted all over. The two thin straps were doing everything in their power to contain the ample cleavage on display from her sizable breasts. The dress showed off, not just her mouth watering rack, but also her slender midsection and curvy hips. She stood taller than normal, due to a pair of ankle strap heels she wore. Now blatantly staring, Jason was glad he put on a pair of shades so he could take in the incredible sight before him.

Claire set the tray on the center patio table and turned to look over the group that had gained one new member since she went inside. Spotting Jason for the first time, she excitedly sauntered towards him, extending her arms for a hug. Jason smiled with delight, standing up to meet her embrace.

“I’m so glad you could make it, Jason. This party just wouldn’t have been the same without our favorite coach!” she said, as she wrapped her arms tightly around the young man.

Aware of her tight body crushed against his own, Jason returned the hug, taking extra time to glow in the feeling of having her in his arms. Realizing that blood was racing to his crotch, he casually broke the embrace, giving Claire his best smile.

“I’m glad you invited me. This is a really lovely place you have here, Ms. Roberts.”

“Oh please, call me Claire. Ms. Roberts is too formal for such an occasion. Please enjoy yourself, I’ll be back to talk in a little while, I'm going to go see how the boys are doing in the pool,” she said, turning to walk towards the opposite side of the pool deck, her luscious hips swaying seductively with each step.

Jason caught himself staring at her movements and quickly sat down, placing his cold beer on his lap to quell the demons stirring below. He continued to glance ever so subtly at her as the afternoon went on. Through conversations with the other parents and into the evening, he hungrily drank in the sight of her. Around a little past five in the evening, one of the dads fired up the grill. Throughout the grilling process and as food was consumed, Jason swore he thought he saw Claire eyeing him up on several times.

I must be imagining things, he thought as he finished his cheeseburger.

But there it was again. She was in the middle of talking with one of the other moms when she slightly turned her head towards him and gave him the once over. Not a quick glance, but a slow turn of the head. Glancing to the top of his head and then down to his feet, never breaking conversation.

A couple more hours past as the sun began to fade. The group slowly packed up and said their goodbyes. Jason stood up to hug the moms and shake the dads hands as they headed for home with their children. A few families still lingered about, as did Jason. A couple of the moms all but begged Claire to let them help her clean up the remains of the party, but she politely refused. She wanted to do it herself even after some heavy protesting from the others. It was at this time that Charlie approached her and tapped on her arm.

“Mom, can I have a sleep over at Sammy’s house? Can I mom, please!” the young boy pleaded.

Claire pondered it for a moment. Turning to Sammy’s parents, she asked if they were alright with the boys’ arrangement. Both Mr. and Mrs. Weber nodded in agreement as the boys cheered and slapped hands. Like a lightning bolt, Charlie was in the house and back with a backpack in no time flat.

“You behave yourself, Charles Philip Roberts. I don’t want to hear anything bad, do you understand?” Claire sternly ordered in that familiar motherly tone.

“Yes mom, I promise,” huffed Charlie, turning to run after his friend.

Claire waved them goodbye and walked back to the patio and what mess was left. Jason had just stood up and was grabbing his cooler to make his exit when she approached. Out of nowhere, She threw her arms around him. Standing there baffled with his cooler in hand, Jason quickly took his free hand and wrapped it around her backside, enjoying the warm hug.

“Thank you so much for coming. It really made my day,” Claire whispered, holding on tight to the young man’s strong back.

“I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. It was a great time,” Jason said as he held on tightly.

She slowly broke her embrace and took a step back. Gazing into his eyes, she took note of how deep and penetrating they were.

“Would you be a gentleman and help me clean this mess up?” she asked with a grin.

Jason wondered interestingly about her request. Why would she ask me to help, but not the other moms?

Before he could even think, his mouth was already making his decision. “Of course I'll help, it would be my pleasure,” he nodded as he turned to set his empty cooler down by the sliding glass door.

Delighted, Claire went to work cleaning up the silverware and plates. Jason began picking up any miscellaneous trash that didn’t make it to the garbage. Once the patio was all cleaned up, Jason took the full garbage bag and wrapped it up. Claire took all the dishes on her empty snack tray and slid the door open.

“Would you mind throwing that for me? The bin is over by the side of the garage. I’ll be in the kitchen putting these in the dishwasher,” she trailed off as she stepped into the house.

Jason took the bag and walked back through the privacy gate. Finding the trash bin in the fading, evening light, he returned to the back patio and slid open the glass door. Stepping inside, he took in the rather large family room he now occupied. To his left was a fully stocked bar with several stools. Across the room to his right was a large TV and sectional couch, with a coffee table in between. Straight ahead of him was a short stairway that led to what he assumed had to be the kitchen and the rest of the main level.

Quietly making his way to the top of the stairs, Jason entered a brightly lit kitchen, admiring the large, granite topped island in the center of the room. Stepping towards the island, he nearly fainted at the sight on the other side. Claire was bent over, placing items in the dishwasher. Her summer dress had ridden up, showing off her perfect, tanned legs in all their glory. A tiny, sheer thong was exposed, sending Jason’s blood racing to his crotch. Hearing the creak of the wood floor behind her, she turned her head around grinning deviously at Jason.

“See anything you like?” she giggled, still bent over.

Jason was in complete shock, not able to utter a single word. Here was his favorite masturbation fantasy bent over right in front of him.

“Ah...um,” he stumbled as his eyes darted between eye contact and the flesh of her nearly bare ass.

Giggling again, Claire stood up and turned to face Jason.

“I’ll take that as a yes from your lack of vocabulary,” she quipped, slowly sliding her hands down to the hem of her dress.

Still in amazement at what was transpiring, Jason watched intensely as she reached underneath her dress and fished around. Giving a light tug, Claire pulled her thong to her ankles and stepped away. Picking up the garment, she stared right back at Jason and smiled. She sent the item sailing through the air in an underhand toss towards the petrified young man. He nearly jumped out of his skin as the sheer item landed at his feet. Gulping hard, Jason stared the thong and then quickly back to the beauty standing in front of him.

“Keep it as a gift,” Claire winked as she stepped right up against his body.

Jason’s breath caught in his throat as she pressed her body to his. She slowly reached around him, sliding her hands into the back pockets of his shorts. Long seconds ticked by as they stared into each other’s eyes in the silence of the kitchen.

“You know Jason, I've wanted you alone ever since we first met at Charlie’s first practice,” she whispered, inches from his lips. “Now that he’s gone for the night, I was hoping you’d keep me company. I get really lonely when I’m all alone.”

Jason’s bodily instincts slowly kicked into gear as his hands shakily reached under the hem of her dress, filling his hands with the soft skin of her delectable rump. Finding some sort of courage from deep down, Jason gazed in her eyes.

“I’ll stay as long as you want me. I’m glad you were the first parent I got to meet,” he squeaked as his lips brushed against hers. “I’ve wanted this for a very long time.”

“I like the sound of that,” Claire purred softly as their lips met again.

Fireworks exploded as they saw nothing but stars through their sealed eyes, letting primal urge take over. Their soft, tender kisses quickly turned reckless as they pressed their bodies tightly together. Tongues found one another, slithering for control. Jason, dueling with his mouth, busied his hands with massaging the soft flesh of her cheeks. Claire moaned into his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his strong hands on her skin. She groaned even louder when she felt his hardness pressing against her through his shorts.

Suddenly breaking the kiss, she quickly dropped to her knees. Grinning up at the young stud, she popped open his shorts and unzipped his fly. Jason nearly fell over when she first ran her delicate hand across the length of his underwear covered shaft. Gazing down at her, mouth hanging open, he thought his heart was going to pound right out of his chest. Giving a hard yank on his bottoms, Claire was able to expose the creature that she so desired. Jason’s erect member sprang free from its confines, standing at attention right in front of the mature goddess’s face.

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr

“I’m going to enjoy this,” Claire moaned as she licked her moist lips.

Jason sucked in a heavy breath as she gave his bulbous head a delicate kiss. He moaned out loud, throwing his head back as he felt the wet, warmth of her mouth enveloping his meat. He was in heaven as she painstakingly sucked him to the root, her eyes staring intently up at him. Reaching the base, she slowly backed off and repeated herself again and again. She started working him with her hand, all the while planting wet kisses up and down his shaft. Jason breathed even heavier as he watched intently. She lapped and sucked as she pumped her fist, increasing her speed as she progressed. He suddenly began to feel the slight itch from deep down. Claire continued to work, filling the kitchen with the slurps and wet popping.

“I-I’m g-gonna c-cum,” Jason stuttered, feeling his orgasm rapidly approaching.

Claire released his manhood from her mouth with a wet pop, A strand of saliva hanging from her lower lip.

“Give it to me!” she smirked as she dove right back in, sucking him hard.

Unable to hold back any longer, Jason threw his head back as he roared to the ceiling. Jet after jet of his seed hit the back of Claire’s throat. Squealing around his manhood, she took every drop he offered. As Jason’s member slowly deflated, Claire released him from her mouth. Swirling her tongue, she smiled mischievously as she swallowed down the load and licked her lips.

“Holy fuck!” gasped Jason. “That was incredible.”

“I could say the same thing,” she laughed, rising to her feet.

Stepping past Jason, Claire eased down the stairs towards the bar.

“Would you like a drink?” her voice trailed from the other room.

Jason reached for a box of tissues on the counter. He quickly wiped his deflated sword clean, pulling up his underwear and shorts. Throwing the tissues away, he went and followed her voice. Plodding down the stairs on wobbly legs, he found Claire behind the bar pouring a small glass of brandy. Looking up at Jason she smiled, gesturing towards the glass.

“Sure I'll take a drink,” Jason responded, taking the glass from her.

Claire reached down and pulled out another glass, quickly pouring a drink for herself. Looking up into the eyes of the young man in front of her, she flashed a big smile and raised her drink.

“Here’s to you, Jason. Thank you for being here with me.”

Jason returned the favor, raising his glass as he gave her a wink, “To a great host.”

With that, they clinked glasses and took a heavy swig. Jason let the warm brandy smolder in his throat on the way down, still completely baffled by what just happened minutes before.

“How about we take ourselves a dip in the pool,” suggested Claire, eyeing up Jason.

Liking where this was going, Jason played his best smart ass.

“I didn’t bring any trunks though,” he grinned evilly.

Raising an eyebrow, Claire downed the rest of her drink and stepped around the bar. She walked over to a cabinet by the stairs and pulled out two beach towels. Spinning around, she slowly sauntered towards Jason.

Everything she does is sexy, his brain screamed as she slid up close to him.

“When I said dip in the pool, I meant skinny dip,” she whispered in his ear, yanking on his shirt collar with her index finger.

Jason took the hint and quickly slammed the rest of his brandy. He turned and followed along behind her like a lost puppy. Opening the sliding-glass door, Claire spun around meeting Jason face to face. This time it was Jason who was taking charge of the situation. Grabbing the towels out of her hand, he tossed them through the doorway onto the patio. He reached and slid a golden lock of hair away from her delicate face. Taking her chin in his hand, he leaned in planting a long kiss on her tasty lips. The brandy flavored kiss continued as he moved his hands to her shoulder straps and eased them down her arms.

Breaking the embrace, he took hold of her dress and gently pulled. Claire freed her arms from the shoulder straps, basking in the sight of this sexy young man exposing her twins. Jason immediately attacked one of her massive melons with hungry kisses. Claire let out a soft moan as he sucked one of her hard nipples in his mouth. Back and forth he went, lapping, kissing, and suckling on her breasts. Worshiping them as he filled his hands with her soft skin.

Claire sighed intently as she slowly pushed his head away from her chest. Puzzled, Jason released her breast from his mouth, giving her a questioning expression. Without saying a word, Claire pulled down farther on her dress. She turned around to face away from him when she got just above her butt. Shimmying her hips, she tugged the material down, exposing her bare cheeks and toned thighs. Taking in the sight he’d seen already once before, Jason noticed his manhood slowly coming to life again. The dress slipped down her legs and pooled at her feet. Kicking her feet free, she turned her head around to look back at Jason.

“Lose the clothes and follow me,” she beckoned, urging him to follow with a sexy motion of her finger.

Wasting no time, Jason kicked off his shoes and socks. Throwing down his shorts and underwear, he stripped off his shirt to follow Claire. Leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor, he stepped through the sliding door into the night air. By now, the back patio was dark. The only light came from the lazily rising moon and the underwater lighting of the pool. Squinting in the darkness, Jason scanned around, looking for Claire. He spotted movement towards the diving board, his heart skipping a beat when he saw her figure walk out to the end of the board, naked in all her glory.

Claire turned towards the house. Finding Jason’s silhouette, she blew a kiss his way and dove into the pool. The cool water felt incredible on her warm skin as she glided under the surface. Standing in stunned silence, Jason watched as she swam under the water, the pool lights illuminating every inch of her tanned figure. Without hesitation, he raced for the diving board and dove in, just as she surfaced. Gliding up to her, he broke the rippling surface and wrapped his arms around her for a deep kiss. They passionately exchanged kisses, bobbing in circles around the pool.

Releasing their lips, Jason slid his arm under the surface, slithering his hand along her taut stomach. He inched lower and lower across her naval and beyond. Knowing his intended destination, Claire gave him a wicked smirk and held on to him as he continued his descent. His fingers gently glided along the soft, trimmed landing strip above her delicate love button. Gazing into her eyes, he watched with delight as her orbs widened and her mouth hung open as he bumped against her sensitive nub. Claire felt a lightning bolt run through her body, causing her to shutter. She gave an audible moan and grasped on tightly to him.

Knowing exactly what she wanted, Jason retreated his hand and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lifting her against his body, he slowly walked towards the edge of the pool. Claire instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, holding on around his neck. As they moved along, she felt the tapping of his stiffening manhood on her rump. Reaching the edge, Jason lifted her even higher to get her to sit on the pool deck. Claire broke her lock around his neck and lifted herself gracefully onto the concrete. Sitting on the edge of the pool, she gazed down into Jason’s hungry eyes as he put his hands on her knees.

Jason spread her legs, exposing his prize. Water droplets slid down her warm body and ran onto the dry concrete. He gave one more look into her needy eyes and dove in. Claire’s breath caught in her throat, giving a soft moan the moment his tongue lashed against her nether lips. She threw her head back, staring up into the moonlit sky, her breathing quickly labored. Below, Jason continued to pleasure her with his tongue. He flicked and lapped and sucked his way all along her sex. Claire’s moans increased in volume when he eventually circled her sensitive nub. As he worked on her button, he slowly slid a finger into her moist love canal. The taste of her sweet juices and the pool water was a new concoction for him, but he wasn’t about to complain. As Claire’s pleasure mounted, they both knew that her peak was in sight.

“Keep going. Oh, don’t stop. Right there!” she squealed, encouraging him to proceed.

Jason took her nub in his mouth and sucked hard, inserting another finger into her. Claire’s vision began to blur as her orgasm mounted. With her head flailed back, she let out a stifled scream as the powerful feeling finally hit home. Waves of ecstasy came crashing over her as the young man below her kept up his attack. Her hips bucked wildly as Jason removed his fingers, trying desperately to hold her down. Claire tried with all her might not to scream, afraid of alerting the whole neighborhood to their outdoor tryst. Jason finally released her nub to lap and suck the juices she so generously offered. Claire’s hips slowed and her quivering legs calmed as the intense ripples faded. With the aftershock finally gone, she eased onto her back, trying to catch her breath.

Jason slipped his tongue back into his mouth and propped up onto the pool deck. Standing, he moved to hover over her. Claire lay there, her eyes glued shut. Her massive breasts heaving as she tried to breathe. Slowly opening her eyes, she peeked up into the smiling face of the young man who had just thrown her over the edge.

“That was incredible,” she panted, still trying to catch her breath. “Its been so long since someone has done that for me.”

“You tasted amazing, I could do that again and again.”

Claire was delighted to hear such a thing. Her ex-husband had never liked to give back to her, even though she was always willing to give him whatever his heart desired. She was just about to start speaking again when her gaze left his eyes and traveled down his body. His member was at full mast yet again to her delight.

“Oh my, looks like you’re ready for more,” she gasped giggly.

Jason looked down at his hardness and laughed along. “I guess I am. How should we fix this?”

“I think I have an idea. Help me up and we’ll get to work.”

Jason crouched down and extended his hand. Claire reached up and clasped on as he pulled her up onto her feet with his strong arm. Now standing face to face with him, she reached down and took ahold of his rigid pole. Giving it a few pumps, she turned and led him into the house like a dog on a leash. They briskly toweled off and Claire took hold of him again, leading him up the stairs to the kitchen. Walking through the well lit room, Jason took in what was before him. Having just pleasured the hottest woman in his life, he was now being led by his manhood up the stairs to her bedroom to achieve his most sought after fantasy.

Reaching the end of the short hallway, Claire turned back to him and gave a wink. She pushed open her bedroom door, leading him in. Inside, Jason found himself in a cozy, dimly lit bedroom. It was brightly colored with a white dresser and night stand, and several decorative paintings on the walls. Her bed had a large, white colored headboard and several throw pillows. Stepping to the edge of the bed, Claire released Jason from her grasp and turned around to look up into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in close.

“You’ve got me. Now, how do you want me,” she whispered to his lips.

“Every which way but loose,” Jason whispered back with a smile.

Amused by his knowledge of the late 70s country hit, she locked her lips to his in a fiery embrace of passion. Jason kissed her back intensely. Pushing his weight forward, they toppled onto the bed, rolling around with their bare bodies locked together. As they continued their breathless struggle in each other’s mouths, Jason settled on his back while Claire lie atop him. Breaking the kiss, she slowly sat up and straddled him. Jason reached up, taking a handful of her chest in his hand. Leaning forward for him, Claire let out a soft moan as his mouth latched on to one of her freely hanging breasts. She loved how he adored her girls, but Claire really needed something that she had been missing all night.

Jason released her from his mouth with a pop as she sat up straight. She felt the head and shaft of his manhood underneath. Sliding her nether lips across the throbbing member sent a shutter down both of their spines. Reaching down, Claire took hold of Jason’s meat and stood it up high. Rising up, she slid the bulbous head along her lips and pressed it into her love canal, slowly beginning her descent. Inch by inch she let him fill her up until she reached the base. Now, fully impaled by him, she quickly went to work. Slow at first, then like a woman on a mission, she took off. She bounced and ground her hips into him, the room quickly filling with the moans of lust, increasing in volume as she worked.

Removing her balanced hands from his chest, Claire took her blonde hair up in her hands and let it fall seductively to one side. She rose up off her knees, to a crouch. Leaning back, she placed her hands on Jason’s bent knees and began to slowly slide up and down his shaft. He was in awe, watching this sexy woman skewer herself with his raging member. As her moans increased, Jason reached up and grabbed hold of her inner thighs. He quickly took over the brunt of the work. Claire shrieked with pleasure as he powerfully hammered up to meet her downward movements. Letting the hot waves take over her again, she sank down and wrapped her arms around him. Jason continued to thrust his hips, using her shaky, squealing words as encouragement.

“F-fuck babe, don’t stop. Oh yes. Yes. Yes!” she screamed, burying her head into a throw pillow over Jason’s shoulder. The white-hot feeling of orgasm came crashing over her.

Jason pumped even harder, hearing her muffled screams. Eventually, he slowed his hips to a complete stop, just enjoying the feeling of her lying atop him. His member throbbed deep inside of her now sopping tunnel. As her aftershocks slowly faded, Claire lifted her head to face him. Jason turned her way as their lips locked in a long, soft kiss. Their kisses gained hunger as he wrapped his arms around her back and rolled them over. Still deep inside her, Jason began sliding his unit in and out as their tongues passionately dueled. Slowly and tenderly they made love for what seemed like an eternity.

After a while Claire broke their kiss, looking into Jason’s piercing eyes. “You’re incredible, you know that?”

“Nothing compares to you, beautiful,” he grinned as he slowly kissed her again.

Claire moaned into his mouth, her thoughts spinning in her head.

“I never want this night to end, Jason,” she beamed. “But right now, I need to you fuck me. Fuck me like a dirty little slut, alright?”

Thrown off by her dirty request, Jason comprehended fast and gave her a wicked smile. The lust in her eyes was evident that she wanted his all. His member surging with excitement as he reared back and slammed into her, sending a yelp out of her sexy mouth.

“Like that?” he questioned, pulling back again and slamming hard.

“Yes!” she shrieked as his long strokes powered forward.

Jason squared his hips and pushed off her. Kneeling between her legs, he pushed them out as wide as he could. Grabbing hold of her toned thighs, he held on tight as he moved his hips into overdrive. He went hard and fast, his heart rate quickly rising. His heartbeat was thundering in his ears as it drowned out the sounds of Claire’s screams and pleas for more. He worked like a wild beast, giving her exactly what she wanted. Claire slammed her head back into the pillow, trying to catch her breath. She writhed about, her breasts flailing. Throwing an arm under her breasts for comfort, her other hand dug into the sheets as caution was thrown to the wind. The feeling of this young stud rocking her world was becoming too much as she felt another wave about to break over her.

Now gasping for breath, Jason continued moving his hips in a blur, not sure of how much he could take. His hands were slipping from her thighs as a fine sheen of sweat freshly covered their bodies. Gritting his teeth, he drove home and looked into her wide eyes. Claire’s mouth hung wide open, throaty growls and moans escaping her. An itch was growing down deep and Jason quickly recognized it.

“I’m g-gonna cum!” he gasped in between pants.

Hearing those words sent Claire over the edge as another orgasm claimed her. Trying to come up with words, she could only scream in pleasure as her whole body became electrified. She yelped loudly at the sudden void from between her legs. Feeling his balls boiling, Jason yanked his sword free from its sheath, just as it erupted. Rope after rope of his hot cum splashed onto Claire. It decorated her mound all the way to her heaving breasts. The strands trailing down her stomach onto her naval and back to the source.

Exhausted, Jason put his hands on his head, trying to find oxygen.

“Wow,” he gasped, admiring his handi-work.

Claire’s heart rate slowly started to settle as she reached to the night stand for a tissue. Before cleaning off Jason’s spunk, she took a finger and scooped up what she could on her belly. Gazing back into his eyes, she gave a dirty smirk and sucked her finger clean. Laughing at the sight, Jason moved to lie beside her. They wrapped their arms around one another, staring hard into each other's eyes.

“I needed this. Its been so long since I’ve held a man in my arms,” she said, with a faint twinkle in her eye.

Jason whispered to her lips softly. “I’d hold you every day if I got the chance.”

“You don’t mean that, I’m just an old, aging woman.”

Taken aback by her comment, Jason cupped her chin with his hand. “Don’t ever say that. I think you’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met. That’s the truth!”

“Oh stop trying to flatter me,” she giggled. “Besides you’d rather be with someone your own age anyways... wouldn’t you?”

“I’m here right now, aren’t I?” he said, as he kissed her softly. “We’ve only known each other for a short few months, but I’d like to get know you better. How about you?”

Claire, somewhat surprised by his response, thought hard for several long moments. Finally finding the words to say as she kissed him softly.

“I’d like to as well, but what will people think, especially Charlie? I don’t want this to come back to hurt him in any wa-.”

Jason held a finger to her lips. “Let people think what they want, if you’re happy that’s all that matters. Claire, you have an amazing son who is going to go places someday. He’s got a good head on his shoulders and he loves you. He was my favorite player to coach this season. I learned more from that ten-year-old boy, than I would have ever thought I would. If you let me be a part of your lives, I promise you won’t regret it.”

Claire’s eyes grew misty as a tear slowly ran down her cheek. Jason took his thumb and wiped it away, pulling her tightly to him. She nuzzled into his shoulder and quietly let the tears flow. She never thought she would find anyone in her life again who not only cared about her, but who cared so much for her son the way that Jason said he did. They lay silently together until Claire’s tears faded.

Looking back into his eyes, she gave him a soft kiss. “Okay, let’s go for it. But, we need to see each other for a little while before we let Charlie know what’s going on.”

Jason’s heart skipped a beat. “Sounds like a plan,” he said, kissing her deeply.

Breaking the passionate kiss, Claire sat up and slipped off the bed. Watching with delight, Jason ogled her sexy, naked body as she slowly sauntered to the bathroom. Turning over towards the nightstand, he was surprised to see how late it was in the evening. The clock showing a quarter past eleven. The bathroom door opened as Claire stepped out and moved to the bedroom door.

“Are you hungry?” She asked with a smile.

“I could eat, what did you have in mind?”

“I was thinking of ordering a pizza.”

Liking the sound of anything edible, Jason climbed off the bed and followed her out of the room, down the dark hallway. Upon reaching the kitchen, Claire picked up her cell phone from the counter and dialed one of the local pizzerias. Jason made his way down the stairs to find his own phone in his shorts. Sifting through his pockets, he found his phone and read through the few text messages he had from some of his buddies.

Going out drinking like always, he thought as he collected both their belongings and turned back towards the kitchen.

As Jason reappeared, Claire noticed that he carried all of their clothes in a pile. She motioned for him to set them on one of the center island stools. Doing just that, he began putting his underwear on as she hung up her phone.

“Uh, what are you doing?” She questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

Jason stopped halfway up his legs and looked at her. Claire made a slow hand gesture down her body past her large, supple breasts to her toned thighs.

“You don’t see me reaching for any clothes do you?”

Liking what he was hearing, he quickly dropped his garment to the floor. Throwing his underwear back on the clothes pile, he looked back at her with a shrug.

“Well?”

“Much better. I like you better this way.”

“Me too,” he laughed. “What about when the pizza comes. What are we going to do then?”

“Oh you leave that to me,” winked Claire as she turned to grab a couple bottles of water out of the fridge.

Giving one to Jason, they found themselves idly chatting as if being naked together was completely normal. Midway through conversing, the doorbell chimed. Jason jumped, realizing that the pizza was here and they were still both stark naked.

“Do you want me to answer it?” Jason quietly asked.

Claire smiled and moved around to his side of the island. She brushed along him, kissing him on the cheek.

“I’ll get it, sweetie,” she softly giggled, as she turned and strutted towards the door.

Jason’s mouth dropped open as he stared in utter disbelief as Claire opened the front door to greet the delivery man.

“Hi there, how are you tonight?” She asked, nonchalantly.

“G-good, a-and you?” The delivery man gasped.

“Never better, where do I sign?”

Claire signed the receipt and took the pizza in hand. The delivery guy staring wide-eyed at her gorgeous melons as she turned to close the door.

“Have a good night,” she smiled, shutting the door before he could even respond.

Turning around to Jason, she noticed his jaw still dropped. She couldn’t help but break into uncontrollable laughter as she put the pizza on the counter.

“Did you see his face? Oh my, I haven’t laughed this hard in years!” She squealed, her breasts heaving and jiggling with her laughter. “I figured I’d try something new for once!”

Jason, shaking off the shock of the events that had just unfolded, began laughing too.

“You are something else, you know that?” he shook his head as he tried to control his increasing laughter.

“I’ll take that as a compliment!” exclaimed Claire, her laughter slowly fading.

Jason opened up the pizza box and took a slice in hand. Taking a slice for herself, Claire walked over to the light switch and flipped the main light off. The whole kitchen went dark, all except the three little lights above the island. She took a seat next to Jason, the two looking deeply into each other's eyes as they ate. Finishing her slice, Claire took Jason by the hand.

“So, does this count as our first date?” asked Jason, savoring the feeling of her warm, soft hand in his.

“Dimly lit, ordered in pizza, the two of us holding hands completely naked; I hope this is the first of many dates to come,” Claire giggled.

Jason looked around at what she just described as he polished off another slice. Thinking that he had to be the luckiest man in the world, he wiped his hands on a napkin and stood up. Gently tugging her off her stool, he pulled her in close. They both melted together, staring into each other's eyes as they embraced in a deep, passionate kiss. They slipped their tongues over one another like they had already done so many times before. The blood rushed into Jason’s member as it began to rise between them. Both sensing this, Jason lifted up as Claire wrapped her legs around his torso.

“Make love to me Jason, please take me to bed,” she said as they broke their kiss.

“Yes ma’am,” he nodded as they kissed deeply once more.

Maneuvering his way to the stairs, Jason used the wall to keep his balance, making it to the top and eventually into the bedroom. As his legs nearly gave out, he gently sat down on the edge of the bed and fell back. The two proceeded to make slow, passionate love until they both surrendered to sleep in the early hours of the morning.

Published 
Written by mouseclicker1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments