Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pole Skills

"A photo album reveals the secret stripper past of his friend's busty mother"

109
23 Comments 23
25.2k Views 25.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Daron crushed his can of beer with an amused smirk as the birthday boy struggled to even hold onto his. Kyle was having more than a little trouble staying in his lawn chair as well.

“Last man standing, huh?”

Daron turned to see Kyle’s blonde mom standing in the sliding glass door and shaking her head. She was the cool Mom who let them have drinking parties and kept the other parents from finding out about it. Daron nodded, and tried not to look at her boobs, which wasn’t easy. They were huge, and the blue top she was wearing only seemed to emphasize them. The rest of her wasn’t bad either. She had nice legs, which her shorts showed off to good effect. She was over forty, but Dotty was still hot. A genuine Milf.

“I suppose I should put him to bed,” Dotty said. “I should really let him pass out in the chair and wake up in the morning soaked with dew.”

“What Mom?” Kyle slurred.

Dotty chuckled and looked at Daron. “Mind giving me a hand? I’ve had one too many glasses of wine myself, but between the two of us, we should be able to toss him in bed.”

“Sure,” Daron replied as he rose from his chair. He felt a little light headed, but he’d certainly fared better than all his friends – most of whom were already passed out inside.

Between the two of them, they managed to get Kyle out of the chair and hold him upright enough to put him to bed.

Once they negotiated the sprawl of bodies scattered in the room, Dotty closed the door and asked, “Do you want a blanket and pillow for the couch? Since you’re conscious, you may as well get a decent night’s sleep.”

“I’m not really tired yet,” he said.

“Well, I’ll grab that blanket and pillow. Whenever you’re ready, the couch is all yours. It’s actually comfortable. I fall asleep watching television on it all the time. If you want, you can go to the den and watch the television there. If you close the door, it shouldn’t disturb anyone.”

“Maybe,” Daron said and shrugged.

“Well, if I don’t see you again, goodnight.”

“Night.”

Daron headed toward the back door to retrieve his phone, but he glanced over his shoulder as Dotty walked down the hall the opposite way. Her ass looked mighty fine in her shorts as well.

His initial thought was to sit out back by the firepit and have another beer, but a chill wind had kicked up. It hit him like an icy hammer when he opened the sliding glass door. Shivering, he quickly grabbed his phone and one of the final few beers from the cooler.

Once inside and out of the biting wind, he decided to go to the den as Kyle’s mom had suggested. He didn’t plan on watching television, but drinking a beer in the front room felt risky.

Daron settled into a recliner, cracked his beer, and scrolled on his phone. It was late enough that there was virtually nothing of interest happening. After only a few minutes, he turned it off and located an outlet to plug it in. He briefly contemplated seeing if there was anything on television, but decided to finish his beer and see if he could go to sleep.

When only a swallow or two remained, he noticed what looked like a photo album sitting on the table. Thinking he might be able to find some embarrassing childhood photos to tease Kyle with, he got up, grabbed it, and settled back into his chair.

He nearly spit out his last drink of beer when he cracked the photo album open. He was staring at a big glossy photo of Kyle’s mom with her huge tits wrapped around a stripper pole. The picture on the opposite page was of her hanging upside down from the pole by her legs with her tits practically resting on her chin.

Obviously, the pictures were old. Her hairstyle screamed it, as did her youthful, unlined face, and thin toned body. He guessed that she wasn’t much older than Kyle when they were taken.

God damn, he thought as he flipped through the pages. She was doing every stripper pose he could imagine – all topless. There were at least a dozen of the big glossy shots. When he turned past those, he got another shock.

The photos were smaller, but they were completely nude, showing off the curly landing strip between her legs. Mixed in with the stripper poses were some even more raunchy shots of her spreading her pussy lips and pinching her nipples.

He had to reach down and adjust his throbbing erection.

It only got better from there. There were pictures of her with her fingers buried in her pussy. A couple showed her sucking her own nipples. There were photos of her fucking herself with a dildo, and even one where she had a dildo in her ass.

“Damn, you were a slut, Dotty,” he whispered to himself while giving his dick another squeeze.

“Yeah, the good old days.”

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard her voice emerging from behind him. He yanked his hand away from his crotch, slammed the book shut, and looked back to see her standing behind the recliner, looking over his shoulder.

“Relax. You’re not in trouble,” she said as she walked around the front of the chair. “Those are some publicity shots for the strip club I worked at and some I sent in to various skin mags for the girl next door pages.” She glanced down at the bulge in his shorts, grinned, and then looked him straight in the eye when she said, “I guess you like them.”

It was an interesting and unexpected development, to say the least. With the shock of being caught slowly fading away, he had to wonder where she was going with it.

“They’re great,” he responded, which caused her to chuckle.

“I won a competition for my pole skills when I was stripping. Here, look,” she said.

Dotty bent down and reached for the album, giving him a perfect look into her cleavage through the neckline of her top. She opened the book in his lap, and the cover lifted on one side when his erection throbbed. Just past the raunchy photos there was a certificate declaring her the tri-state Mistress of the Pole, and a photo of her posing with a plaque that said the same.

Naturally, she was hanging from a brass stripper pole with her tits out in the photo.

“Like I said – the good old days. Back when I was actually flexible and the girls here weren’t sagging to my knees.” Dotty cupped her breasts in her hands as she said it.

What the hell, he thought. She was teasing, so he may as well play along. “They don’t look that saggy to me.”

“Flatterer. But thank you. Believe me, if I took this bra off, you’d be singing a different tune.”

“I don’t know about that,” Daron said, and offered her a smile.

“Be careful, or I might just prove it to you.”

“Guess you’re going to have to,” he said.

She let out a quiet laugh, and he assumed that was where the tease was going to end, but he was wrong.

“I warned you,” she said as she reached for the buttons of her top.

His eyes widening, Daron watched in disbelief as she popped open buttons. A moment of panic hit him when the unwelcome thought sprang to mind of his friends – including Kyle – passed out on the other side of the house. He glanced toward the door.

Dotty’s voice drew his attention back to her when she said, “I locked the door when I came in, and they’re dead to the world anyway.”

The parting buttons revealed the valley of her cleavage, and then a bra nearly the same shade of blue as her top. Her stomach wasn’t exactly trim, and had some stretch marks, but he barely noticed that in light of her big nipples poking at the material of her bra.

“Last chance to look away,” she said as she reached for the front clasp of her bra.

“Not a chance,” Daron said – his grin turning lusty.

Dotty let out a purring moan, and with a twist of her fingers, released the clasp, and her mammoth tits.

Daron drank them in as she pushed the cups to the side to give him an unobstructed view. While gravity had indeed taken its toll, they were merely pendulous, rather than looking like cantaloupes in a sock. She hefted the globes in her hands, squeezed them together, and teased her stiff nipples with her middle fingers.

“Well, you’re not screaming in terror yet,” she said while jiggling her breasts. “What do you think?”

“I think I need a closer look.”

Dotty took a step forward, so she was standing with her legs against his. She squeezed the soft globes even tighter together, and lifted her eyebrows.

“Closer,” he said.

She released her heavy breasts, leaned forward, planted her hands on the armrests, and stuck her tits right in his face.

“Close enough?” she asked.

Throwing caution to the wind, he filled his palms with her tits and said, “Yep.” A moment later, he sucked her left nipple between his lips.

She shuddered and moaned from his touch. Daron sucked the stiff nub, and teased it with the tip of his tongue. Heavy breaths stirred his hair as she let out deep – but quiet – whimpers.

Dotty gasped when he sucked hard, pulling her areola between his lips as well. He let it go in anticipation of switching to its twin, but she had other ideas. She pushed the album out of his lap, and it landed with a thump on the floor in front of the chair.

“Can I see?” she asked in a husky whisper while pressing down on his throbbing erection with the palm of her hand.

“Yeah.”

She quickly straightened, and then dropped to her knees in front of him. She wasted no time in slipping her fingers beneath the waistband of his shorts to tug them down. Her eyes lit up and she gasped again as she revealed his cock.

Svensson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Svensson

“Oh my heavens,” she said in a rush of words while pulling his shorts past his knees, and then dropping them to his ankles. He had no chance to disentangle his feet before she curled her fingers around him.

Daron grunted and throbbed hard in her grasp.

“Lord, you are as hard as a rock,” she said while teasing the ridge of his cockhead with her thumb. “I guess you do like the girls.”

“Love them. They’re fucking huge.”

Dotty gave him a crooked grin, and used her free hand to lift her left breast to her lips. He throbbed even harder when she sucked her own nipple, and let it pop from her lips with a wet smack.

“So, why don’t you let me know if I still have award winning pole skills?” she said.

With that, she leaned forward into his lap, and enveloped his cock between her breasts.

Dotty wiggled and jiggled, caressing his hardness in the warm nest of her tits. She was looking into his eyes the whole time with a sultry stare.

“I’ve got a confession to make,” she said as she stroked him with her breasts. “I set you up.”

Daron let out a groan and said, “That so?”

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned. “I could tell you were going to be the last one conscious. I put the old album there so you could find it.”

“And suggested I come in here,” he said.

She winked – still squeezing and rubbing her tits around his erection. “I was watching on the security camera, waiting for you to find it. Did you really think I never noticed you looking at the girls?”

He shrugged, but the truth was that he thought he had been rather sneaky about it.

Obviously not.

Dotty licked her lips and then moaned. “God, that hard young cock between my tits is making my mouth water. Making me want to suck it.”

“Well, I’m not going to stop you,” he said.

A growling moan escaped her as she let go of her breasts and released his cock from their embrace. The heavy globes came to rest on his legs, and she used two fingers and a thumb to lift his cock straight up. Daron shuddered when she stared up into his eyes and tickled the frenulum with the tip of her tongue. She smiled just before leaning forward and taking him in.

Daron groaned and stiffened from the sensation of her hot mouth. Her tongue led, undulating and swirling over the shaft as she slowly engulfed him. Once her lips were nearly to the root, they sealed around him. Dotty sucked hard on the slow journey back to the tip, making him throb powerfully. Her lips slid over the ridge of his cockhead, and then she repeated the tongue wriggling suck down his shaft.

“God damn,” Daron said from between clenched teeth when she once again gave him a vacuum lip lock on the way back up.

Dotty let out a brief chuckle as her lips reached the head, and then dived back down.

She was done teasing. His friend’s mother sucked him hard, fast, and deep. Her hair bounced from her efforts, and the sensation of her big tits squishing against his legs at the bottom of each stroke was novel and exciting. Daron watched in aroused fascination as she just kept going – far longer than any other girl had been able to in his experience.

When she did let him pop from her lips and gasped, it wasn’t because she needed a break.

“Bet the little girls that have been trying to suck this dick can’t do that,” she said with her breath tickling his saliva-slick shaft.

He shook his head and growled.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, honey.”

With that, she took him in again, and resumed her relentless oral assault. Daron grunted, groaned, and squirmed in his seat. Dotty handled the twitches of his hips without even a hint of discomfort.

Then she did something amazing.

Daron’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open when a croak accompanied his cock sliding into her throat. Instead of pulling away, as every other girl had done, Dotty kept going.

A symphony of croaks and gurgles emerged from his lap. Her lips reached the root, and her nose pressed against him with every suck. Thick, foamy saliva built up on his shaft and dribbled onto his balls.

She never missed a beat.

Sliding into the tight ring of her throat caused a warm tickle to build in the head of his cock. His hips twitched harder from the pleasure she was giving him, but other than a few slightly louder croaks accompanied by sniffles, she didn’t even flinch.

They both gasped when the head of his cock popped out of her mouth. Long strands of saliva stretched from her lips to his dancing erection. Thick globs slowly meandered down the shaft. She added to that when she drooled onto the head.

Dotty grabbed his hand, which was curled into a claw on the arm of the recliner. She pulled it to the back of her head, and squeezed. When Daron grabbed a fistful of her blonde tresses, she swallowed him again.

The hot tickle turned into an itch, and began spreading through his shaft. It was all he could do to stifle his grunts as she pushed him toward the edge. Dotty must have known, because she moaned, “Mmm hmm,” around him at the top of one stroke.

There was no fighting it. Between her incredible deep-throating skills, the taboo of his friend’s mom sucking him off, and the danger of it happening with all his friends in the same house, he was soon at the point of no return.

“Gonna come,” he blurted – the words running together and barely articulate.

Dotty let him slip from her lips, spit on his cock, and quickly leaned forward to squeeze him between her breasts again. She stroked his slick shaft between her tits and said, “Give me that cum.”

A second later, he did exactly that. A stifled, grunting growl accompanied the first spurt of cum arching into the air, and splattering on her tits.

“Yes,” she whispered, and then giggled when a second ejaculation streaked her chest.

Daron kept his lips pressed tightly together and bucked in the chair. Again and again, his cock pulsed. Dotty milked him with her tits, leaving them streaked with ropes of hot cum.

After what felt like forever, he ceased to spurt, and began to dribble. He whimpered in relief when he felt her let go of her tits, giving him respite from the twinges of sensitivity that were beginning to shoot through him.

His head thumped into the back of the chair and he cried out when she took him in her mouth instead.

Dotty suckled the head, drinking up what little cum he had left. He was about to push her away in desperation when she let him slip from between her lips with a kissing sound, and then moaned.

He got one last look at her smiling at him and displaying her cum-spattered tits before his eyes rolled up in his head and he went limp.

Dotty moaned and chuckled as aftershocks made him twitch. His eyes fluttered open for a moment, but the sight of her licking his cum off her huge tits forced him to tightly close them once more.

He was dimly aware that she had stood up, but didn’t risk opening his eyes again for some time. Even the thought of doing so made his sensitive organ scream in protest. Once his breathing slowed and the sweet ache finally dulled, he peeked.

Dotty was sitting on the table in front of him, wiping her tits clean with a moist wipe. She grinned and twitched her eyebrows at him.

“Now that was a nice load,” she said.

“Fuck,” he wearily responded.

“So, do I still have award winning pole skills?” she asked.

A weak laugh shook him. “Oh yeah.”

Dotty ran her hands over her breasts, and seemed satisfied that she had wiped away the sticky evidence of his cum explosion. She then handed the package over to him.

Daron started with the dribbles near the base of his shaft, and then steeled himself for the shock of the cool wipe before going to work on his cock and balls. There was a rather large wet spot on the recliner seat from her saliva.

It was hard to miss that Dotty was watching him, and wriggling two fingers that were pressed tightly against the crotch of her shorts.

Daron added the last wipe to the pile on the end table next to him, and asked, “Need some help with that?”

“I wish. It’s my time of the month.”

“Doesn’t bother me,” he said.

Dotty shook her head. “Unfortunately, it does bother me. I’ll take care of myself in the shower.”

He was a little disappointed, but her expression and the tone of her voice let him know that there was no chance.

“Besides, I know there’s no way I could stay quiet, and I wouldn’t want to.” Dotty grabbed the cups of her bra, wrestled her tits into them, and hooked the clasp. “I would want to scream like a banshee while you’re pounding me with that hard young cock.”

“Damn,” he muttered as the dirty talk caused the slightest twitch of life in his softened manhood.

While buttoning up her top, Dotty gave him a grin and said, “You know, Kyle is going on a fishing trip with his father next weekend. I’m going to have the house all to myself.”

Daron smiled, liking what she was hinting. “Yeah, he said something about that.”

“So... Feel like stuffing me with that cock and filling me full of cum as many times as you can get it up?”

“Oh fuck yeah.”

Dotty moaned and shuddered as she finished buttoning her top – her eyes locked on his slowly straightening manhood. She tore her gaze away from it, shook her head, and quickly stood up.

“I’m going to go diddle myself in the shower before I fly apart. Make sure you have a nice big load saved up for me next weekend, honey.”

Daron watched her saunter to the door, unlock it, and step outside. She peeked back in and licked her lips before closing the door. He reached for his underwear and shorts, knowing he was going to sleep like the dead after unloading all over Dotty’s tits.

Once he woke up, he knew he was in for a very long week of waiting.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments