Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tryst with Son's Friend - 2

"Daniel is all she can think of"

45
17 Comments 17
24.2k Views 24.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Roma, mother of seventeen-year-old Ben, had just had the best sex for years with his schoolfriend Daniel. No sooner had her son left for a long weekend on a DofE expedition than his friend was in her home, then in her knickers, then in her pussy.

She had spent an hour and a half in his arms and he had left with empty balls, a new lover and a promise to come around again the next day. Roma was still in bed.

After half an hour feeling glorious, desired and satiated, Roma went to have a proper bath. She washed herself thoroughly, then when she dried herself, she photoed her shaved pussy for Daniel.

She sent it to him saying, “Tell me you want this again.”

Within ten minutes a photo of a turgid rod came back.

“Is this the answer you wanted”?

Roma felt her nipples stiffen.

Roma went out shopping for four hours to keep her mind off Daniel. Food shopping was mindless but necessary, but Roma bought strawberries and whipped cream she wanted eaten off her nipples and champagne she wanted Daniel to lick off her. She was shocked to realise she wanted to coat Daniel's cock with cake mixture and eat it off him.

When she went to the mall, she was trying out six different perfumes, wanting a new one to coat her pussy with, wanting Daniel to sniff it and be aroused. She bought herself a new bra and thong, dark blue but sheer. She wanted Daniel to pull her thong to the side and enter her, take her, use her, cum in her.

When she bought a tight dress, showing off her melons, her inner thighs, her flat belly, she knew she was a woman in heat. Hell, why not? She was thirty-five, horny as hell, looking to fuck her brains out for the next five years.

When Daniel had not said anything for six hours, Roma guessed he was at school. He had fucked her from 8.15 to 9.45am after all. He could have got to school by 10.30am, still be there at 4pm. She expected he would be round tomorrow, when his parents headed to the supermarket.

Roma knew it was better to wait than to push. He had told her she made him hard, she must trust her instincts and not be a needy, neurotic MILF. But god she wanted something up her pussy right now. Roma wished she had bought a vibrator too.

She would wait for Daniel, but God the boy was stringing her needy pussy along.

--------------------------

Daniel had left Roma, went straight to school and had a quick shower. When Roma sent him a picture, he rubbed his cock in the changing room to create a big cock photo and sent it to her. Then he switched his phone off. No good getting expelled.

Daniel longed to tell a few people about his conquest but he knew he could not. He could print Roma's pussy picture out though, that would have no ID on it. He was sure a few classmates would jerk off over it. But he was beyond that sort of thing, maybe he should not encourage others.

One of Daniel's female classmates picked up some vibes and asked Daniel if he had anything exciting to share.

“What do you call exciting?”

“You know. Doing things with girls. You've not become gay, have you?”

Mel smiled fondly because she knew he was not, one of her friends had jerked Daniel's cock off the summer before last.

“Ha, ha, ha. Well, all the girls at school have eluded me this term.”

“Come on Dan. You've been getting something somewhere. I can see it in your eyes.”

Mel could be annoying that way, Daniel mused.

“Mel, as my friend, can you accept that I cannot talk about this one? I would love to, but no. I need to know you will respect my wishes, just as I respected your wishes when I wanted your body but you resisted me two years ago. I have never wanked as much as I had to before I gave up on your sexy ass!”

Mel smiled, blushed and felt humbled. She liked Daniel, but truth be told, she wanted him to play the field before she would risk it with him. She knew she could easily fall in love with him, could never let him know that. She worried he could break her heart.

She had lost her virginity on holiday to a guy from another country. It had been pure lust, no feelings whatever. She had had three more like that, then had a three-month fling. She knew now she would never lack for sex, but she was irrationally fearful about missing the love boat. Hence keeping Daniel in the back pocket.

“Okay, Dan, you have a deal. But I loved that you were attracted to me, it was just the wrong time for me then, as it is right now too.”

“You and me, Mel. Friends in the sex wars. I am pretty beyond humping for humping sake now. I like women who keep me interested at least for a few weeks!”

“You are disgusting, friend! Even I managed three months last time”.

“Mine was four, hopefully this new one will last until graduation”.

“Okay, dude, perhaps we can be college sweethearts? When you decide my horny body has a warm kind friend and a sharp brain accompanying it”.

“It does? Then maybe you can be my date on my twenty-first, a romantic decathlon from 6pm to 6am?'

“I will give it my due consideration and answer in 2021 if that is ok with you?”

Daniel knew Mel could be trusted to keep quiet, he would do the same for her sometime if necessary.

-----------------------


At 6pm, Roma got a text message from Daniel.

“Tomorrow evening, 6pm, your place. Need to be home by midnight, so you have five hours before I need to shower, say my goodbyes and convince everyone I was in town at some dance club”.

Roma photoed her new lingerie and sent it to Daniel, so he knew what he would be taking off tomorrow. She spent the evening making a soup and a pasta sauce, ready for feeding her lover boy.

Then she zoned out, put some music on, drank a glass of red and watched an old Taggart feature on Freeview channels. She went to bed at ten and slept like a log.

She woke at six, got up and showered and then found another dick pic from Daniel sent half an hour previously. He was ready for her twelve hours early.

Roma giggled and decided to make him wait. She texted back telling him to forget six pm if all his cum was not saved for her. Then she shut her phone off for two hours.

ChloeAllenn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeAllenn

Roma went walking for two hours, then driving for two hours. She had a light lunch, she wanted all her blood flowing to her swollen pussy that evening, not digesting huge meals. From three to four she finished preparing the supper, then she laid a romantic table, opened the wine to breathe.

For an hour she luxuriated in the bath, washing her whole body with sweet smelling cleanses. Her pussy was shaved, she splashed the new perfume everywhere sexy, she dressed carefully and went down at 5.40pm to warm up the food, put on the pasta. Roma was ready for five hours of bliss.

Daniel was dressed smart casual, perfect to look attractive for a private date. She kissed him as soon as the door was shut, pulled him into the kitchen and asked him to sit down.

She served him soup and rubbed her breast against him, sucked her spoon as she ate soup, then played with her hair before taking the bowls away.

When she served him pasta with sauce and salad, she whispered to him that he was her Italian stallion for the night. She gently nibbled his neck then showed him silently that her dress barely covered her breasts. She rubbed the sole of her shoe up his thigh and sensed a hard cock.

Daniel was amazed how quickly Roma had gone from a sex starved mum into a confident courtesan seducing him. He was glad he had waited thirty-six hours to have her again, he knew he was going to want her again and again.

When Roma bent over to show off her arse as she loaded the dishwasher, Daniel had seen enough. As soon as she stood up and shut the dishwasher, he picked her up, silently carried her to the sofa next door, laid her down, spread her legs wide and started kissing her up and down her thighs.

Daniel did not ask, he just proceeded. Roma was in no mood to say no.

When Roma's legs were on Daniel's shoulders, then her thong was pulled aside and Daniel's tongue had discovered Roma's clit, Roma was already moaning and begging for more. She loved being aroused fully clothed, it said a man saw her as an extension to his tongue, his cock. Roma never wanted to feel that being fully dressed was a barrier to immediate sex.

Daniel ripped his trousers down, kicked his slip-ons off and was soon naked down below. He pulled Roma's hips up, rocked his cock vertically in and out of her swollen pussy and soon she was wailing, screaming, begging him for more. Roma was cumming faster than she ever had in her life, this boy was drilling her with her feet on his shoulders and when the first orgasm stopped, the next one started.

Roma was completely out of control, cumming like a tap switched on and Daniel simply did not stop until her first multiple orgasm sequence was finally complete. He had not yet even cum himself.

Soon, Daniel carried Roma to her bed, undressed her piece by piece until all she had on was stockings and lingerie. Then he ordered her to kneel on the bed, present him her arse and once again, he pulled her thong aside and thrust into her, once again not even asking.

When his hands slipped into her bra and started pinching her nipples, Roma started cumming again. Her head was pressed into a pillow, she was wailing and moaning and begging Daniel to fill her with all the cum in his balls. Daniel refused, knowing Roma was in another huge cycle of release and his cum had to be at the end of it.

His thrusting went on for three minutes, three minutes when Roma had five orgasms one after the other. Then he thrust more selfishly, more demandingly until the biggest orgasm of his young exploded reams of cum all inside Roma's pussy.

Roma had cum so many times, so quickly, that she literally would do anything for Daniel now. She wanted a few sex education classes so she knew a few more things to suggest to him. That would have to wait. For now, she wanted him to use her, fill her with more cum, make her feel worthy of him.

Roma whispering in his ear to use her was music to Daniels ears.

“Ride me Roma, ride me until my cock fills you with cum again!”

Roma felt exquisite, usable, ready to serve.

Roma could soon tell that Daniels cock fitted her riding pussy perfectly. She found she could grip him tight, ride his whole length, place his hands on her arse and it made him more and more wild. When she kissed him as she slowed the pace, squeezed his neck has she rode faster, whatever she did, his thrusts became more and more urgent.

When Daniel sensed he was going to cum, he rolled Roma over, pinned her down and thrust wildly inside her, roaring like a triumphant stag as cum roared from his turgid cock inside her again. He was filling her with reams of cum, his frustrations and hers melting in a festival of pure lust.

Roma came again, marvelling in the glorious feeling of a man possessing her utterly without even asking.

Roma lay back, loving what had happened, wondered what Daniel felt about the two of them. He had fucked her so beautifully, she was already thinking she wanted to try different cocks, different bodies. But she knew he could fuck her many more ways yet.

Roma spent an hour gently exploring Daniels balls, his cock. He spent an hour gently discovering her nipples, her breasts. Six o'clock had rapidly become nine o'clock.

By nine thirty, Daniel had taken her down her throat, rocking his cock gently but insistently right to back of her mouth. He had said nothing, simply positioned her and entered her, stroked her hair and rocked her head.

Roma had never felt so dominated yet so safe. Her fingers were rubbing her clit, readying herself to cum after she had swallowed the load she knew would get. And when she got it, she swallowed, she came, she smiled, she hugged, she knew her perfect evening was complete.

Daniel hugged her in bed for an hour, let himself out around 10.45 after a quick shower and knew Roma could empty his balls like no other.

Ben would be home tomorrow night, he would text Roma in the morning, come in for a coffee and they would decide what to do.

He was never going to marry her, but he would never forget her generosity in bed, so he would make sure she would find ways to be happy when the interlude came to an end.

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments