Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night At The Club

"But you're almost half my age"

11
6 Comments 6
24.5k Views 24.5k
617 words 617 words
He took her aside. "Let’s get out of here," he whispered in her ear.

"But you're almost half my age," came the mature woman's reply.

"Exactly, it's way past your bedtime," he said.

"And you can help me with that?" she asked.

"I need to," came his reply.

She felt an urge, a sudden need, a pulsating feeling, from somewhere down below.

He left through the glass doors out onto the veranda then down the marble stairs. She said her thanks, exchanged pleasantries, before waving courteously. A kiss on both cheeks at the door.

"Goodbye again," she said, smiling.

In the car park the gravel made way for her high heels somewhat ungenerously. Her dalliance waited in the dark beside her car, behind the stand of figs. Upon opening her car door he appeared, the open door now shedding light upon her skirt, which he proceeded to lift before sitting on the car step. Then moving forward to lower the blue satin panties guarding her crotch he reached up her thighs to grasp her butt. The handsome young guest pulled her forward and with his thumbs now either side he parted her cunt, only to dive deep inside, slicing her open with his anxious tongue.

Leaning into him she all but fell. With two hands on the car roof she sighed, moaning softly as he massaged her crevices, licking her clit then sucking within her sweetness. It had been years since she had experienced such pleasure. The gravel sounded out a warning, she became unsteady as her hands reached lower, clasping his hair, forcing his head upon her, into her ass he groaned with delight. Weak at the knees, yet strong enough to continue, held up by the platform of his upright youthful tongue. Grinding in and out in rhythm with his thrusts, pulling on his hair, drowning in her lust, she finally released him, back toward her seat, pulling up her panties from down around her feet.

any_ros
Online Now!
Lush Cams
any_ros



"You can go to sleep soon," he said as she lit her cigarette, before rearranging her attire and straightening her skirt.

"You can drive my darling," she responded.

"I'm unfortunately far too wet. Come with me my precious, take me in my bed."

Then leaning in toward her, lifting his gorgeous face, his smile lit up her evening filling her with grace.

As he drove toward his calling, his mind wandered through the traffic. Her cigarette smoke drowned out their smell of alcohol, and the smell of fresh juice under his nose. He licked his top lip, to again nestle within her scent. To taste her sweet juice, again for good measure.

From time to time the mature woman leaned across to sweep his hair from his forehead, then kiss his slender cheekbones, then whisper in his ear. Her hand caressed his trouser legs, as he changed back through the gears, out now through the mountains and further into the night.

She occasionally fondled his cock, from above his now tightened crotch, as hands clasped upon the wheel, too nervous now to watch. She proceeded to unzip his fly, then pull his boxers down, exposing his anxious head, as she lowered her mature mouth down. Then he felt her beautiful warmth, and her wetness all around, before leaning back with pleasure, to make a whimpering sound.

He continued the climb in second, unable to reach the clutch, as the oncoming lights approached, exposing her gorgeous wet crotch. She continued to suck upon his shaft, up then down with lust, until finally he exploded, with one almighty thrust. Coming and shooting his manhood, all over her mature open mouth, loving the insatiable feeling, as the car continued further south.
Published 
Written by sashaholden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments