Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk In The Park - Part 2

"A chance encounter leads to a steamy session for Andrea in the local civic Park"

30
17 Comments 17
12.0k Views 12.0k
6.3k words 6.3k words

“Do you like what you see boys?” I asked huskily. They nodded eagerly. I glanced at our surroundings to make sure we were safe. It was perfect. We were at the edge of the park, the main pathway and seating area about fifteen yards in front of me, hidden by the thick shrubbery. To the left, houses formed the border of the park and to the right, flashes of color were visible as strollers walked past, oblivious to our intentions. 

“Okay, boys, get undressed and grab your cocks,” I ordered, holding my soaking gusset from my glistening swollen entrance. Maybe it was the tone of my voice or maybe they were afraid I would change my mind if they displeased me, but whatever the reason, they both obeyed. 

Jason was in no time naked, his youthful, muscular, body a delight to look at. He stood there like a young Greek god, totally at ease with his nudity, looking proudly down at his erection protruding from a thick bush of pubic hair. I licked my lips in anticipation.

Paul finished taking his clothes off and regarding the pair of them, I knew I was in for a wild ride. Without hesitation, Jason grabbed hold of his manhood and began tugging, his foreskin stretching over the huge, mushroom-shaped, helmet and in the hot summer sun, it glistened. I watched fascinated as his hand moved steadily up and down his huge manhood. Paul was a little slower off the mark, his hand closing around his pulsating flesh and copying his friend.

“Mmmm, I’m such a lucky girl today. Mummy’s got not one but two thick big cocks ready to fuck her.” Proud, smiles appeared on their young faces, but they couldn't compare with mine. I knew I was grinning inanely. Their hands, already moving rapidly up and down, increased in speed.

“Okay, boys, take it easy, there's no rush So long as we don’t make too much noise, we’ll never be discovered.” I winked reassuringly. "I don’t want you cumming just yet, I want all your lovely cream for myself,” I said, licking my lips. “If you get my drift.”

I suspected they had more than enough delicious sperm for me, but I didn’t want them wasting a single drop. My relaxed demeanor seemed to have a soothing effect on them because the hand movements subsided to a gentler pace. Feeling content, (amongst other things), I watched for a moment, admiring them. Wow, I thought, it was no wonder they oozed confidence with those monsters hidden inside their pants. Watching them was getting to me and I moved a hand between my thighs and began rubbing my hard clit.

“Oh fuck,” Jason exclaimed angrily before smiling infectiously. His wanking stopped and he picked up his shorts. He started fishing inside the pockets.

“What are you doing, Jason?” I asked, as he reached deep into his pockets.

“I’m fucking filming this, Mrs. Smith. Nobody will believe us otherwise,” he replied matter of factly and produced his iPhone.

This was something new for me and I was taken by surprise by this turn of events. Then I realized this was the difference between our generations. Young people filmed everything nowadays and, automatically assuming everyone wants to see it, post it on the internet. I hadn’t thought about starring in a homemade porno film and for a split second, I considered the consequences. Instead of making me angry, the idea of being filmed while getting well and truly fucked, turned me on enormously. My arousal increased when Jason announced that the guys down the pub would be green with envy after seeing this. 

“Don’t miss this then,” I said, and pulled my breasts free from their restraints and pointed them at the camera. Paul was engrossed in my showing off and I deliberately decided to tease him.

“Do you like what you see, Paul?” I asked my voice husky, playing the part of his seductress. He smiled earnestly and nodded enthusiastically.

“You’re really fucking sexy, Mrs. Smith,” he replied.

“What would your mother say, Paul,” his wanking stopped immediately at the mention of her, “if she saw you wanking yourself off in front of me? What would she say when she sees your head buried between my legs, licking my soaking wet pussy?” 

Fear and frustration flashed across his face followed by incomprehension.

“Won’t she be furious as she sees you kneeling behind me, giving me the best fuck she’s ever likely to see?” I was enjoying myself. “I bet she won’t let you drive her Mercedes anymore will she?” I paused for effect. Then I decided to set the cat among the pigeons.

“What do you think, Jason?” He smiled conspiringly at me and then turned his camera onto Paul. “Should I show this film to his mum?” I asked while fondling my boobs.

“Yeah, you could do that if you wanted to,” he said, spying an opportunity to take the piss out of his friend. “I can send you a copy if you like,” he teased, and looked at Paul. 

He was standing there looking petrified especially when I coed, "Yes please, Jason." 

Paul looked anxiously at me. “Oh don’t worry, sweetie, I won’t show her,” I informed him, and watched as relief transformed his handsome features. “Unless you displease me,” I added cruelly. His expression was priceless.

“What do you want me to do, Mrs. Smith?” he asked, his voice betraying his nervousness.

“First stop calling me Mrs. Smith. In a few minutes, darling, you’re gonna give me the best head ever and then you’re going to fuck me senseless, so we can dispense with the formalities. Call me bitch, slut or anything else you want, but stop saying, Mrs. Smith. Secondly, sweetie,” I smiled beautifully, “Get down here,” I pointed between my legs, “and make me cum." 

A small glimmer of anxiety flashed across his features and then he grinned from ear to ear. As if in a trance, he moved toward me and sank slowly to his knees. His mouth was inches away from my slit and I could feel his warm breath scalding my already blistering hot skin. Tentatively, he licked the top of my sticky thighs before moving nearer the core of my being. His tongue lapped against the soft wet fabric of my undies, tracing the outline of my pussy lips through the soft material.

“Paul.” My voice quavered, such was my longing, “Pull my panties down and do as I asked.” 

With trembling hands, he pulled my saturated underwear down my widely spread legs until they couldn’t travel any further. His head just disappeared between my thighs and his mouth clamped eagerly to my sex. Shivers of pleasure ran up and down my spine as his tongue separated my folds and slid up into my silky tunnel, tasting my juices. 

“Mmmm, that’s it, sweetie, now lick my clit,” I said, holding the back of his head and shifting my hips to bring my love button to his mouth. I shuddered uncontrollably as he sucked my clit between his lips.

“Oooh, God.” Paul was a natural. He sucked, licked, nibbled, and drank in my flavors like a man possessed, and when he began grating my clitoris between his teeth it almost sent me over the edge. Looking up, I saw Jason capturing everything on film, his huge cock poking out in front of him, tantalizingly.

“Jason, come here,” I gasped, trying to hold back my climax as Paul continued working my clit.

Jason moved toward me, filming me taking hold of his manhood, ready to masturbate him. Paul, rising to the occasion, had grown more adventurous because, without warning, I felt two fingers enter my slick wet pussy. My fantasy in the newsagents was becoming reality, only now, no-one was going to stop me reaching orgasm. God that feels good.

“Jesus, Paul, does she taste that good?” Jason asked wondrously, hearing his friend’s slurping noises, but Paul just ignored him and kept licking. My hand around Jason’s warm hard erection was moving rhythmically and he began to buck his hips in time with me. I stood there for a few minutes enjoying all this youthful energy while recognizing the signals my body was sending me.

“Oooh fuck... Paul, don’t stop what you’re doing, baby,” I moaned intently. “That feels sooo good.” I wasn’t lying either. I clenched my jaws together to avoid shouting, as waves of pleasure began racking my excited body. Although I was rapidly losing control, I was still conscious of people walking past our secluded spot, totally unaware of the sexual depravity taking place, and I didn’t want to alert anybody with my deviant screams. 

My legs began to tremble and my breathing became shallower as the tsunami which had been steadily building, threatened to break down the barrier holding it back. I held Paul’s head in place, while my hips bucked against his face and felt his tongue penetrating deeper into my silky tunnel. That triggered my release. The storm gates opened and immediately my pussy was flooded with cum. My muscles contracted painfully and I ground my sex hard against his mouth.

My juices flowed richly, drenching Paul’s young face but he didn’t flinch. He swallowed as much of my fluids as he could, continually adjusting his position as my body bucked and writhed in pleasure. Through the mists of orgasm, I felt Paul’s tongue diving skilfully between my swollen lips, lapping up all my love nectar and as my climax slowly subsided.

“Oh god, Paul, you’re a natural, baby,” I panted breathlessly. “I haven’t cum like that for a long time sweetie.” I watched a look of wonder appear on his shiny wet face while my body gradually returned to a normal state of excitement. It was then that I realized that while I was floating on my wave of sexual release, I hadn’t let go of Jason’s manhood.

Apparently, my powerful uncontrolled tugging was proving more than he could handle. His hips were bucking frantically back and forth and he was grunting wildly. Even with his climax fast approaching, he was still diligently filming everything. Determined to make this an experience he wouldn’t forget in a hurry, I knelt in front of him, my mouth open and my wanton expression directed toward the camera. Then I guided his erection to my soft succulent lips.

“Come on, Jason, let me see your cum. Shoot all that lovely spunk over me.” 

I felt like a cheap pornstar as my mouth enclosed over the spongy purple helmet, while he continued grunting. His girth stretched my mouth but as my tongue slid over exposed tip I tasted the pre-cum leaking from his little slit.

“Mmmm.” I slurped loudly. He tasted divine. His cock disappeared into my mouth, his musky aroma wafting into my nostrils. Not bothered by the art of cock sucking, Jason kept thrusting forward and I was left with no other choice than to swallow him. I guessed his oncoming orgasm had taken precedent over my oral skills because he just kept humping. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Paul looking on silently, intensely, watching in fascination how Jason pounded my mouth. Deciding to make a show of it, I grasped the base of the fleshy staff as it plunged in and out of my throat, again and again in a lust-induced frenzy.

“Fucking hell, Jase,” Paul exclaimed softly as Jason’s hips bucked wildly.

“I know, I know... I’m filming the whole fucking thing,” he said boastfully. Ignoring them because I was completely focused on making him cum, I  slid my head slowly backward, releasing the warm staff entirely and grabbed the saliva covered flesh. Then I started giving him a rugged handjob.

“Come on darling, spray me with your lovely spunk,” I urged and felt his seed rising. His helmet expanded and he bucked his hips violently. Then, accompanied by a loud groan, the first salvo of warm thick sperm exploded over my face. I looked up at Jason’s animated expression as his erection fired stream after stream of thick gooey spunk over me.

His ejaculation was so powerful, sperm had gone everywhere. Some in my hair, some on my forehead, and some even went down my throat, but most of it was decorating my face, giving it a shiny, frosty finish. I looked up at the camera and felt some of it dripping down my chin, landing on my exposed breasts. Slowly a pool formed in my cleavage and after seeing that Jason was still filming, remarkably enough, I continued my new career as a movie slut and plunged my fingers into the creamy liquid. I scooped up as much of the precious fluid as I could and licked my fingers clean for the camera.

“Mmmm, delicious, darling,” I said huskily.

“Jesus,” Jason exclaimed, “she’s so fucking hot. I can’t wait to show this film down the pub.”

The thought of this homemade video being watched by lots of virile young men, jealous of their friends, thrilled me intensely and my pussy throbbed with longing. Still kneeling in front of them, I faced Paul and announced my desires.

“Paul, sweetie, I need fucking! And I need it right now… so get over here behind me and shove your fucking cock inside me,” I ordered.

“Yes… Mrs. Smi… Andrea,” Paul murmured and I laughed inwardly at his awkward use of my name but was pleased to see he didn’t hesitate when it came to following my orders. He moved behind me and stood over my prone body, his manhood primed for action. 

“Come on, sweetie,” I said, smiling over my shoulder at him. I pulled my short summer dress over my hips and presented myself to him, “We haven’t got all day you know. Now fuck me before I die of old age,” I added jokingly. 

“Here, let me help you,” I offered, reaching between my legs. I tried grabbing hold of his erection, but before I succeeded, Paul buried his hot throbbing flesh between my buttocks. Satisfied with the progress, I set my hands on the ground to steady myself and waited for Paul’s onslaught. At first, I felt the tip of his manhood pressing against my anus and I looked him in the eye over my shoulder.

“Uh, huh, I want you in my pussy.” His eyes momentarily clouded with disappointment but then his hardness pushed against my pink wetness. I took hold of his erection and guided it between my swollen folds. Paul was obviously over his disappointment because as soon as he was inside, he thrust his prick deep into me. This elicited a long low moan from me as he filled my silky tunnel. Before his pubic hair tickled my bum, he started withdrawing in what was to begin a series of short, shallow, strokes. 

This wasn’t what I wanted: I needed a hard fucking. I wanted to feel that delicious burning as his prick stretched my cunt to fulfillment, not this. I was feeling cheated and frustrated. I waited to feel his groin slapping against my bum, his balls against my thighs but he just kept up his shallow penetrations and I couldn’t understand why.

Looking behind me I could see Paul was going at it like a man possessed but to quote the Rolling Stones, I wasn’t getting any satisfaction. Then a wave of realization hit me. With my knees pressed together, my pussy was positioned too high for him. He wasn't tall enough to bury his manhood inside me. I almost burst into laughter at this but knew that would undermine his confidence. Knowing immediately what to do, I tried spreading my knees wider to lower my hips but was restrained by my panties, stretched around my thighs. Funny thing though... apparently, when you want something bad enough, fate seems to lend you a hand. A rush of adrenaline raced through my veins and the sound of tearing fabric reached my ears. 

The elastic was stretched beyond recognition and my panties were completely wrecked. They wouldn’t be any use as underwear but I didn't care. Parting my knees allowed me to lower my abdomen, and immediately I received my reward. Paul thrust his delicious shaft in one swift movement, deep inside me, his pubic hair scratching my buttocks. As he ground against me his balls banged deliciously against my thighs.

“Oooh God,” I moaned as Paul started well and truly fucking me and I looked down philosophically at my ruined panties. Oh well, I reasoned, it’s not every day you get to fuck two young studs like this. 

Jason was standing in front of me filming his friend taking me from behind and his manhood, still semi-erect, was twitching as he watched the action. I knew I could speed up his recovery but not while he stood so far from me.

“Come here, Jason,” I ordered, “I want to suck your gorgeous cock while Paul fucks me.” Even to my ears I sounded depraved, and judging by their expressions, I reckoned neither one of them had ever been spoken to in such a flagrant manner. I didn’t care, I was horny. I stretched my neck forward and opened my mouth hungrily. Jason grabbed hold of his penis and moved forward. Bending slightly at the knees he aimed his thickening flesh towards my hungry, eager, mouth.

Reaching between my legs, I rubbed my hard swollen clitoris before my fingers slipped down and enclosed around the rock hard prick thrusting into my soaking wet opening. God, I was so wet, my juices were running down my thighs and the sounds of Paul’s manhood squelching between my cunt lips was extremely erotic. Paul grabbed my hips and thrust forward more powerfully now, seemingly trying to reach my inner core. Because my mouth was full of hardening cock, all I could do was moan loudly.

I began pushing my hips backward, to meet Paul’s vigorous pumping, because I was so turned on by his gorgeous prick. Unfortunately, he was so excited, he started getting carried away, and his erection kept slipping from my slickness. This was both frustrating and delightful. Frustrating because of the empty feeling between my legs it left me with, and wonderful because the engorged helmet was rubbing against my swollen clit. My body convulsed as the hard shaft slid over my slippery bobble and part of me didn’t want this feeling to stop, but Paul corrected himself and plunged his cock deep inside me again.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

“Oooh Goddd,” I uttered as he thrust his hips. “That feels so fucking good.”

A low feral growl escaped my lips as my body accepted his entire length and his balls slapped against my thighs. “Go slower, sweetie,” I instructed huskily, not wanting to dampen his spirits but determined to take control of the situation.

Paul accepted my instruction and his tempo calmed to long, deep, leisurely, strokes, each time his pelvis bumping against my buttocks every time he bottomed out inside me. Jason was admiring my talents and was recording everything for posterity.

“Fucking hell, mate,” he exclaimed.

“I know,” said Paul. “This is fucking brilliant.” I looked over my shoulder at the stockier of the two lads and gave him my sexiest smile. “Mrs. Smith, you’re the fucking best,” he exclaimed, his features expressing his delight. I gave him a squeeze and watched his expression change. “Jesus, Jase, she’s squeezing my cock with her cunt. God…Jesus, it’s so fucking tight.” 

“Come on, man, give her a good fucking,” Jason said through clenched teeth. “She loves it.” 

Ripples of pleasure ran down my spine as Paul continued screwing me and I couldn't hide my feelings. Jason had no idea how close to the mark his statement was. Lowering my head onto my outstretched arm, I abandoned myself to the moment. My clit was throbbing painfully and without a moment’s hesitation, I began feverishly fingering myself. I wasn't the only one racing toward a climax. Behind me, Paul grabbed hold of my hips and increased the ferocity of his movements. Arching my back, I looked through my cleavage and avidly watched the action happening between my thighs.

Paul was really going for it, partly due to Jason’s urging, but mostly because he'd wanted this for a long time. Each thrust forced a whimper from my mouth and I had to clench my jaws to keep down the volume. Part of my enjoyment was knowing how much his mum despised me, and imagining the look on her bloated face when she found out how much he was enjoying himself. I promised myself that I would get my hands on a copy of this film and the next time she tried making my life difficult, I would rub her nose in it. This almost made me giggle, but I managed to keep quiet. If they caught me laughing and asked why... well, I'd have to explain myself and I was sure they wouldn’t appreciate the irony. 

Paul's thrusting took another step up in pace and ferocity and looking at him, I saw his face contort in concentration. “Darling, it’s not a race,” I stated soothingly, “take your time and enjoy it, sweetie.” Unfortunately, my words fell on deaf ears. Jason was grinning from ear to ear, egging his friend on and Paul raced towards his orgasm. 

“Come on, Paulie, fuck her. Give her everything you’ve got.” 

Paul didn’t need any more encouragement! He was huffing and puffing and sweat trickled down the side of his face. The look of concentration deepened and I felt the familiar stirrings in my belly. At the same time, it became abundantly clear that Paul wasn’t going to last that long. Living out his fantasy was obviously proving too much for him

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, Jase, I’m gonna cum man,” Paul exclaimed loudly.

“Darling, it’s alright,” I said, “go ahead and shoot your load.”

“Oooh, fuck... here it comes,” he moaned and his loins lunged forward. 

“That’s it, baby, fill me up.” 

His body started shuddering as he tried to hold back his climax, but he was beyond the point of no return.

“Don’t be fucking stupid, Paul; shoot your load over her arse like they do in the movies,” Jason hissed, but he was too late. Paul’s erection released the first salvo inside me.  Hot thick sperm splattered my insides.

“Aaaah fuck, I’mmmm cumming,” Paul uttered through locked jaws. Wanting to make this experience as memorable for him as I could, I clenched my muscles tightly around the warm, pulsating, shaft and began milking his manhood.

“Jesus, Paul, you shot your whole fucking load up her bum,” Jason whined. “I wanted to get a shot of spunk landing on her arse,” he added sullenly and then brightened immediately. Then he slapped his hand against his head and laughed wickedly.

“I know, let’s get a close up of your creampie, Mrs. Smi… Sorry, Andrea.” 

His enthusiasm was contagious and, consenting to his wishes, I released my grip on Paul's manhood. He withdrew his wilting prick from my cunt and I took a deep breath. 

“Oh yes,” Jason laughed loudly as hot spunk dribbled down the back of my thighs. His excitement was threatening to expose our existence to the passers-by only yards away.

“Shush,” I hissed. “Do you want everyone to see us like this?”

Okay maybe I shouldn’t have been in this position, half-naked, on my knees allowing a young man to film his friend's sperm leaking from my swollen pussy lips, but that didn’t mean I wanted the whole world to know what was going on. 

“What’s the matter?” Jason asked, unaware what he’d done wrong.

“If you want to fuck me like your mate has,” I muttered through clenched teeth, “then you’d better keep your mouth shut or we might be discovered, and put paid to our sordid little session.” Jason looked at me with astonishment and hurt in his eyes. I realized there and then that I'd been a little too bit harsh on him.

“Listen, darling, I’ve been waiting to feel your gorgeous thick cock inside me and I don't want to let anything spoil my pleasure. Okay?” He smiled at my conciliatory tone. “So why don’t you lie down here in front of me so I can sit on top of you.” He grinned from ear to ear as he moved in position. 

“Here, Paul,” Jason said, handing his iPhone to his friend, “Make sure you get everything ,” he added and checked my face for my reaction. Saying nothing, I straddled his body and leaned forward, placing my lips next to his ear.

“Do you have any idea how much this turns me on? Me straddling you,” I held his thick tool, “getting ready to feed this huge piece of meat to my hungry pussy,” I positioned the tip of his erection between my legs and felt my silky lips slide over his glans, "while your mate films it all."

“Oooh, Jesus, that feels so goood, darling,” I whispered loudly for the benefit of the camera, as my pussy was stretched by this enormous manhood. Ripples of pleasure ran down my spine as I sank down onto Jason’s steely rod, and thanked my lucky stars for the extra lubrication Paul’s sperm was providing. Smiling to myself, I wondered if Jason had thought about that. Probably not!

I started to ride Jason like an Amazon, my thighs tightly gripping his body while my hands rested on his chest. My body shuddered every time his cock disappeared inside me, bumping against my cervix. The powerful orgasmic sensations which Paul had initiated when he was screwing me, were reawakened by this merciless onslaught. Like a pan of water on the stove, the sensations bubbling from deep within could easily boil over before I was ready if left unattended and there was something I wanted. Leaning forward again, I started kissing Jason. That's when I whispered my proposition.

“If I let you fuck my arse, will you give me a copy of this film?”

His body stiffened beneath me, and his head, after a moment's contemplation, nodded enthusiastically.

“I don’t care how you do it, Jason,” I continued, furtively glancing over my shoulder to see if Paul had heard me, “but I really want it.” I saw Jason looking at me quizzically, not entirely convinced of my motives. Even though this was a chance in a lifetime, I wasn't sure which way he'd go. I decided to sweeten the deal.

“If you help me, Jase, then this won’t be the last time you’ll fuck me. Do you understand where I’m coming from?” I whispered in his ear. Jason said nothing, but I guessed he was on board when he grabbed hold of my buttocks and pulled them apart, exposing my tight knot for Paul to film. 

Feeling magnanimous I decided to let Jason feel as if he was in control. I raised my hips and watched avidly as his huge prick glided effortlessly between my wet folds. As he withdrew, my lips gripped him as if they didn’t want to let go.

“Paul," I said cruelly, "spit on my arse and make my backdoor nice and wet. Jason is going to fuck it, aren’t you sweetie?” Jason nodded eagerly. “And we want you to film everything.”

Warm spittle landed on my lower back and dribbled slowly down the crevice between my buttocks, where agile fingers began massaging it around my puckered hole. While Jason continued pumping my slit, Paul's thumb entered my bum. This felt exquisite and I wanted more. After some enthusiastic prompting from me, he exchanged his thumb for first, one then two fingers, and for a few seconds, both my orifices were being reamed. 

I won't lie, it felt magnificent and for a few moments I was happy to stay in this position, but I'd made a promise and intended to keep it. I ordered Paul to move out of the way and climbed off Jason’s magnificent erection. I felt completely empty between my legs but knew that wouldn’t last long. I turned around and squatted back down over Jason’s muscular thighs.

“Okay, sweetie.” I panted, “you’ve earned your reward.” I lifted my hips and took hold of his slippery manhood. Gingerly I placed it against my sphincter.

“Well, Jason, are you ready?” I said and pressed my hips downward. His prick began piecing my asshole.

“Come on, Jason, this is what you want isn’t, baby?” His helmet push past my tight ring, creating the exquisite burning sensation.

“Does this feel good, Jason?” I gasped as he began filling my back passage. 

I sank even lower on his appendage and all Jason could do was groan in delight as I engulfed his manhood completely. This is my favorite position for anal sex because it allows me to control what's going on. I slid up and down Jason’s glorious cock, enjoying the discomfort his size caused, but exulting in the knowledge that I had taken every inch of him inside my ass. My long awaited orgasm was building up nicely and I was enjoying the experience.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes to see Paul move into my field of vision. His face was a mass of emotions and it was easy to see the main one was jealousy. He was probably wondering why I had chosen to let his friend take me anally and not him. I wasn’t prepared to explain myself to him, even though he had given me a mind-blowing orgasm, and he would just have to accept my decision. 

On the other hand, he was obviously enjoying the show because his cock was rock hard and he was wanking himself. I could feel a tight ball of tension building in my stomach as my muscles started contracting and to counter that feeling I leaned forward raising my bum upwards and placed my hands on Jason’s thighs.

“Come on, Paul, come and fuck mummy’s mouth. I want to drink your lovely spunk.” 

I opened my mouth when Paul’s manhood was just inches awayand stuck my tongue out. I was dying to taste him.

“Come on, sweetie, let me suck your cock. I know you’ve got some more spunk in those big balls of yours.” I welcomed his warm meat as it pushed past my slutty lips, my tongue swirling around the shiny helmet tasting his saltiness and something else. It was my own exotic flavors, intoxicating and exotic and very 'morish.' 

“Mrs. Smith…” Paul stammered, “You’re so fucking dirty, I’ve never known anybody like you.”

He grabbed my head and held it steady while my mouth stretched around his fleshy shaft. Paul began sliding his meat between my lips while I licked every inch of his throbbing member. Even though it was obvious he was working off some resentment, I could tell he didn’t want to upset me, so I said nothing and allowed him to carry on. 

Paul wasn’t the only one turning a little rough. Jason had a little more room to move now and he was slapping my bare arse as his manhood thrust effortlessly inside my bum. Every time he bottomed out, his thighs slapped against my firm buttocks and Jason was grunted rhythmically. I couldn’t remember when I’d had such a wonderful sexual adventure and it was obvious Jason was he was nearing the edge. He wasn’t the only one. My body was on fire and I was nearing my second, long-awaited orgasm. In fact, judging by Paul’s vigorous thrusting, he was also on the verge of shooting his load

With Paul filling my mouth all I could do was moan in time with Jason’s thrusts and waited for the inevitable. It didn’t take long. I moaned loudly unable to contain myself as my body sought sweet oblivion. I lost control and my legs shook involuntarily against Jason's prone body, while I sucked on Paul’s manhood. I stifled the scream that dwelled in my throat and my body shook uncontrollably as my muscles struggled to compensate. Jason’s prick, buried deep in my anus, felt even bigger due to abdominal contractions, but my orgasm didn't stop his movements. Even though he kept up his onslaught, my tightness must have affected him because he began moving very erratically

“Uuhh. Uuhh... Uuhhh,” he groaned loudly and a second load of white-hot spunk started filling my cavity. I slammed downward, grinding my bottom into his loins and felt Jason’s prick throb as he continued pumping me full of cream. My own orgasm was ebbing away and I was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Jason’s manhood pulsating inside me when Paul pulled his erection from between my lips. His hand began moving in a blur in front of my eyes.

“Oh yes… Yes… Yes… I’m coming.” He let his seed fly. The eruption took place inches from my face and sperm flew all over me. Still holding the iPhone tightly, Paul filmed his spunk as it landed on my face and then he filmed me licking my lips before I transferred my attention to his cock. My mouth enclosed around the huge purple dome and I sucked him clean, savoring the taste of the warm thick liquid. 

“Mmmm, your cream tastes lovely, Paul,” I murmured, wiping my face with his prick. Although I knew my deviant behavior would be frowned upon by most of society, I knew without a doubt that I wouldn’t have missed this for the world. I was completely sated and regarded my young lovers fondly. Paul, standing imposingly in front of me his penis beginning to wilt; and Jason, lying under me, totally spent even though his manhood still felt hard and erect inside me. Despite wanting this to go forever, it could only be a matter of time before someone discovered us. I stood up and felt his warm sperm leaking from my vacant hole and trickling down my thighs.

“Boys you were wonderful. I haven’t been fucked like that in years.” I moved towards Paul and placed my lips on his mouth. As I kissed him he hesitated, obviously unsure of tasting his own ejaculation, before accepting my tongue. That said, moments later he was returning my kiss with equal passion. Jason was standing and even after fucking the ass off me, his penis, hanging at half-mast, was still impressive to look at. 

Now I turned to him and grasping his manhood, I pulled him towards me, giving him the same intense kiss I’d given Paul. Before we separated I reminded him quietly of our agreement and as I straightened up I winked at him. He smiled secretively as we separated and I looked around for my panties. After picking them up, I held them up for my studs to see.

“These are useless now,” I giggled and used them to clean Paul's semen from my face. Then I tossed them towards my admirers. “Here, something to remember me by,” I said, smiling at the thought of Jason's semen running freely down my legs as I walked back to my car. Suddenly the bushes behind us rustled and we heard a man’s voice swearing as he moved away. 

Shock and horror were written over both the handsome young faces and I guessed mine wasn’t much different.

“I don’t know who that was,” I said, pulling my dress down over my waist, “and I’m not waiting around to find out.” Tucking my girlies back inside my bra, I continued, “And I suggest you two don’t hang around here much longer either."

My advice hadn’t fallen on deaf ears. Both boys were quickly gathering their clothes while trying to make themselves decent. As I said, I had no idea who or how long we’d been watched, but whoever it was I hoped he was just a peeping tom, busy getting his jollies at our expense. The alternative didn’t bear thinking about. Luckily the young studs were almost fully clothed now and I walked over to them and lightly kissed their cheeks. 

“Now boys, I must be off, but thank you for a lovely time.”

My muscles protested when I moved, my jaw ached when I talked, and I definitely felt a sticky wetness dribbling down my legs but, all in all, I was feeling on top of the world. After casting a quick glance to make sure my clothing was where it should be, I moved toward the shrubbery. I looked over my shoulder at them just before disappearing from sight and saw their shocked expressions.

“Enjoy the films boys and let’s do this again sometime. You know where to find me… don’t you?” I deliberately winked at Paul and was pleased to see him blushing furiously before I exited the clearing.


 

 

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments