Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Girl Next Door Story. The Conclusion

9
4 Comments 4
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As Zak lay there feeling his semen cool on his rock hard abs he thought about the evening's events. He had intended to end his affair with the stunning Airel once he discovered her secrets. She was not seventeen as she had told him, she was twenty-two and married.

Airel admitted to her lies but wanted to discuss it in person. Zak agreed and they decided to meet in their usual rendezvous on her patio. His decision about having no more sex with her was quickly forgotten when she appeared on her patio dressed in a French maid's uniform. Clad in the short black silk dress completed with white apron and ruffled petticoat she took a position on the end of the chaise lounger.

Zak was then taught about doing it dog fashion. This new visual stimulation had him harder and more excited than he had ever been and he experienced a monstrous orgasm. Later she mounted him without removing her outfit and commenced to ride him as they had done on their first meeting. The tactical stimulation of her silk dress and white ruffles rubbing against his body was now combined with the visual of his cock disappearing under her short dress. 

As they lay there afterwards she promised him a new experience, anal sex. This lesson would have to wait a few days as he was heading out of town with her husband. Now Zak had heard about anal sex but had never experienced it, he didn't believe there was anything better than slipping his hard teenage cock into a tight wet pussy.

Zak busied himself with his Summer job, working out and hanging with his buddies as he waited for Airel to contact him. They all knew Zak was lucky when it came to finding willing girls to fuck and loved to hear his stories. The group was disappointed when he had no new ones to share. 

He wanted to share his experience with Airel, but he had promised not to tell anyone and he had never broken a promise. His patience was rewarded when she sent a chat request the next night at around 10:00 PM. Once again he was blown away by her appearance on his laptop screen.

She was clad in a black bra that had a different kind of sheen to it that wasn't silk or satin.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she ran her hands over the cups.

"Oh yeah," he responded.

"It's made of leather. So are the panties and garter belt," she informed him.

Zak thought his cock was going to tear through his sweatpants at her announcement. He had seen girls in leather pants and skirts and always thought they looked great. He never had the opportunity to find out how they felt under his hands.

"Would you do something for me?" she asked.

"Anything," came his rapid response.

"I bought you something that I would like you to wear tonight," she crooned.

Where is it?" Zak asked.

"It's hanging on the fence in a black plastic bag. Do you think you can slip out and get it what with your folks still up?" she questioned.

"Piece of cake," came his answer.

"Good. Now go get it and call me back," she said as the chat ended.

Zak's parents were so engrossed in the television they never heard him slip out of his room and head outside. The bag was discovered and he managed to sneak it back into the house without detection. Once back in his room he discovered that the bag contained a black leather thong complete a zipper.

He quickly lost his sweatpants and slid the tiny garment up his legs. He marvelled at the sensation of the strip of leather that settled between his butt cheeks and the feeling of the leather against his cock and balls. He then sent Airel a chat request that she quickly accepted.

"Let me see. Let me see," she begged.

Zak stood up and tilted the camera on his laptop. He heard Airel issue an ecstatic moan as he modelled his newest possession.

"You look so fucking hot," she commented.

"Thanks," was all he could say.

"Did you get hard sliding them on?" she asked.

"Yeah I did," he replied with a touch of embarrassment.

They chatted for an hour and Zak grew more excited by the minute. Finally, she glanced at her watch and announced that it was time to meet. Zak felt naked as he slipped out the side door in his thong and vaulted the fence. He found that Airel was already waiting for him.

As she described, her bra, garter belt and panties were all made of supple black leather. The garter belt held up thigh high black stocking and her tiny feet were encased in black ankle boots. She made him stop his approach and turn around so he could model his attire.

She stood up and approached him and a second later they were wrapped in each other arms. The feeling of her leather bra against his naked chest was beyond description as were the feeling of her hands on his bare butt cheeks.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

"Are you ready for your next lesson? she asked.

"More than ready," he responded.

She gently pulled him back until her calves touched the cushion of the chaise lounge. She then knelt in front of him and planted soft kisses on his hard flat belly and she gently unzipped his thong. His teenage cock literally sprung from its leather prison. Airel then reached under the lounger and retrieved a brown bottle. 

She opened it and allowed a generous portion to fill her palm and then commenced rubbing the slippery liquid on the length of his shaft. She then took her position on the lounger.

"Slid down my thong," she requested as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Trembling with anticipation Zak slowly slid down her thong her nylon clad legs. Airel assisted by moving her legs to allow him to remove it and she then coated her anus with the same slippery substance. She then had Zak move closer so she could grab his hard cock and direct it at its target.

"Now baby, slowly push it inside me," she begged.

Zak responded and watched as his hard cock disappeared into Airel tight butt. The heat and tightness were like nothing Zak had ever felt as he placed his hands on her waist. Airel's soft moans filled the night along with her multiple requests for him to fuck her tight ass.

"Do you like your present?" Airel asked between moans.

"Oh yes," Zak responded.

"Do you like fucking your leather-clad bitch in the ass?" she continued.

"Yes," Zak repeated just before he announced that he was going to cum.

"The fill my ass with your hot cream," she begged over and over.

Zak's body stiffened as he emptied his load inside of Airel's butt. Airel moaned one last time before her body shook as her orgasm arrived and she collapsed on the lounger. Zak removed his now shrinking cock from her butt and took his place beside her where he held her and they gently kissed for the longest time.

"I can feel your cum leaking out of me and it's getting me hot again," she said softly.

"Round two?" he asked as he felt his cock begin to thicken.

"Give me a second to catch my breath," she responded before she made Zak lay on his back and she mounted him.

Airel then reached around behind her and grabbed his slick manhood and directed it toward her butt. Once again she issued a long sustained moan as she felt the pleasure of him pushing himself inside her. Airel kissed and licked his nipples as Zak grabbed her breasts through her leather bra.

"I can take this off," she moaned.

"No, leave it on. I like the feel of leather against me," Zak responded.

It didn't take long for Zak to fill Airel's ass again with his cum. They once again laid there and kisses for the longest time before Airel announced that he better head home.

"So tell me. Have you ever fucked a cheerleader?" she asked as she watched Zak gently stuff his sick cock inside his thong and zip it up.

"No. Never," he replied.

"Then next time you will," she replied planting one last kiss in his cheek.

"Yes, it's going to be a great Summer," Zak said to himself once back inside his room. 

Airel had entered her house just as Zak jumped the fence. She did not head to the master bedroom but to a small room off the downstairs main hall. It was their computer room and its window offered an unobstructed look into the backyard. There in front of the window was a large plush chair with Stan sitting in it.

Stan was shirtless and his sweatpants were down around his ankles. Small pools of cum glistened on his hard abdomen and his cock was just starting to go soft as she entered.

Airel took a seat of one of the padded arms of the chair and gave Stan a long lingering kiss.

"So, how was that?" she asked.

"Probably the best so far. I'm surprised you didn't offer him another round," Stan replied with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"I didn't want to overwhelm him," she replied as she grabbed his flaccid cock and began to manipulate it.

"I can't wait for the day when you invite him inside and I can be in the room and watch you two," Stan replied as he stroked her legs.

"Eventually I will, but we just have to take it slow as we don't want to scare him off. Remember he is young and all this is new to him," Airel responded as she stoked Stan's now erect cock.

Airel left her place on the chair arms to straddle her husband and slide his hard cock into her very wet pussy.

"Yes, it's going to be a great summer," Stan said in her ear as she began to ride him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments