Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Weekend At Essie's

"Essie was standing there, her long legs encased in red nylons, her top sheer, her nipples hard."

13
6 Comments 6
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words
After spending my past weekend with Essie, I had a ton of things to do. I informed my Senior Sergeant of my decision not to reenlist. Being discharged from the Armed Forces entails a lot of details. I scheduled my physical, returned my weapons and started checking out. The week went by fast for me. Early Friday afternoon I showered and made myself ready for another weekend with Essie. She promised me she would spend the next weekend at her condo with me and I was so looking forward to being with her.

Essie is fifty and I am twenty-eight. Essie looks, acts and works like a thirty-year-old. Most men and women would refer to Essie as a cougar and to me as her cub. Our relationship did start that way, but now we are falling in love with each other. We don't see the age difference as an obstacle.

Essie has been working long and hard hours lately. Her ranch is spitting up oil like an infant pukes. Another new field had been discovered and her company is exploiting it for all it is worth. The price of oil is still high and she has her wells working 24/7. She is banking it all because there will be a day the barrel price will drop and she will stop pumping.

Essie's managing foreman is not having much luck finding employees to fill out his crews. Essie and I discussed this and she wanted me to apply for a job, but first I needed to spend this weekend making love to the most beautiful woman in my life. We had planned last Sunday to meet again this Friday and spend the weekend together. I don't have to pack anymore since Essie and I went shopping in San Antonio - not what you think, I bought my own clothes. Essie did buy me a nice pair of work boots though.

I arrived at the condo around two p.m.. The place was so silent it felt eerie. Without Essie it was just a hollow cube - a nice cube, but still a cube. "Well," I thought, "I'm not just going to sit here moping around; I'll bake her some fresh homemade bread."

Now don't laugh, I can bake. That is something I learned from my grandma. She could out-bake anyone and won a substantial number of contests. I really liked what she baked and I was determined to learn. Grandma was pleased that I wanted to learn, so she taught me all her secrets.

I did a quick inventory to make sure I had the right baking utensils. I would have to go to the store and pick up a bread pan. I also needed flour and yeast. Essie had the rest of what I needed.

After returning from shopping, I did my magic and popped the dough in the oven to rise. Her new fancy oven has a proof cycle, which I like. While waiting I played around on her pool table, just honing up my skills; I was going to challenge Essie to a game. I checked on the dough and saw that it had doubled in size, so time to shape into a loaf and pop it back into the oven to rise again. Back to the pool table again. My pool skills were returning. I have never played Essie so I don't know if she is good or not. Her table was expensive, so I figured she knew which end of the cue hit the cue ball.

I checked to see how the bread was rising. It was ready to bake. I pulled it out and preheated the oven. Ten minutes later the loaf was in the oven and baking. I heard my phone give an SMS alert; 'hi hon c u in a hour got stk tatrs corn luv ya'.

One thing I love about Essie, she sure likes steak, and I do too.

The bread was done so I pulled it from the oven. I set the loaf on a wire rack to cool. I quickly cleaned up my mess and washed everything. I turned on some romantic music and waited for Essie. A few minutes later the elevator door opened and she walked in.

Let me describe what I was looking at: Dirty boots, dirty jeans, dirty shirt, dirt and oil smudges all over her exposed skin, hair tucked under a dirty cap and all that topped off by the biggest smile on earth.

"What did you do?" she asked. "It smells so good in here, did you bake bread?"

"Just for you baby, just for you."

"God, I love you, Randy. Come with me, give me a good scrubbing down in the shower. I want and need you before we do anything else tonight."

Essie was on her way into the master bath. I caught up with her and started to strip off my clothes. In the bath I kissed my dirty girl and stripped her down. "In the shower, lady," I said, while bumping her forward with my semi-erect cock. I had my work cut out for me. This woman was really filthy dirty.

"What the hell were you doing today that made you so dirty?" I asked her.

"I was doing your job - you know, the one you will have on Wednesday."

I laughed at that; it was probably true. She said I was going to start at the bottom and work my way up. I had promised her I would be the type of employee a boss dreams about. Not nightmares, good dreams. I pushed her head under the shower stream to wet it, then poured a palm full of shampoo in my hand. I scrubbed her head down to the scalp, rinsed her hair and shampooed her again. I cleaned her hair until it was squeaky clean, and then I worked a conditioner into her hair. I piled her hair up and wrapped it all in a hot steamy towel.

Now I could go to work on the rest of her body. I had her mesh pouf loaded with her favorite body wash and I started scrubbing. Her face was the hardest to clean. I did my best and removed all the dirt and oil. Her neck had dirt caked with sweat on her skin; this woman was some kind of dirty! I just went to work and scrubbed her from her neck on down to the tips of her toes. I pulled the towel off her head and rinsed her all over.

She looked like a different woman now, all pink and pretty. I toweled her down then sat her down so I could dry her hair. When that was done I said, "Now you take over, I have reached the limit on what I know how to do."

Essie stood up and kissed me and then chased me out so she could finish. I slipped my boxers back on and retreated back to the great room and waited.

"Would you like a drink?" I yelled to her.

"Yes, Southern Comfort on the rocks," she yelled back.

I made us each a drink, then sat down, looking out the window while I waited for her.

I heard a light tapping and looked towards the sound. There stood Essie, all 5' 9", her long legs encased in red stockings that were held by a red garter belt. Her sheer red panties were over the garter belt, covering the most fabulous ass on the planet. Essie was not wearing a bra; instead she was wearing a very sheer red top. I could see her areolas, tightly pushing her hard nipples out into the fabric of her top. What a beautiful sight she was. My cock tented my boxers almost immediately.

"Wanna fuck, big boy?" she asked. "My pussy and I are just waiting for your answer."

I stood up, walked over and pulled her hot body against me. I let my lips do my talking for me as I kissed her, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth. Her tongue resisted mine, I tried to gain an advantage but her tongue would not allow it. Our tongues wrestled back and forth for seconds until I pulled back and kissed her neck. Essie melts when her neck is kissed. She can't help herself. I held her as she folded her body into mine. I took her hand and led her to the couch. "Sit down my love," I said.

Essie sat in the corner of the couch and folded her legs onto the cushion. My mind was grasping for words to describe the beauty, poise and extreme sexiness that Essie was displaying. I handed her the drink I had poured earlier and held mine up. She clinked my glass with hers and we drank a silent toast to each other. Her sexy smile and the way her eyes looked at me let me know she was ready for me to make love to her. My heart was pounding in my chest as I mentally pictured her and I in the throes of love making. I quickly tossed my drink down my throat. Essie did the same. I took her hand and stood up, pulling her with me, and led her into her bedroom.

"Be tender with me tonight, Randy," she said as we pulled the bed cover down. "I want you to love me while you make love to me. Gentleness is what I want tonight."

I answered her by gently lifting her and placing her on the bed on her back. I was going to be gentle with her but I wanted her to know that I could dominate her whenever I wanted. Tonight I didn't want to dominate her but would if she signaled me that that is what she wanted. Essie never tried to dominate me, I don't think I could let that happen. I'm not a bully, but I want my woman to know I'm her protector and will be there when she needs me. Call me a pig, but that's the way I am.

I slid onto the bed next to her and kissed her softly, letting my lips brush against her lips, against her cheek and her ear. I whispered, "I love you Essie. Will you love me back? Will you love me with your body as I love you with mine?"

Essie let a slight moan escape from her lips. I slipped her sheer top off her shoulders, her breasts now exposed to my lips. I circled her areola with my tongue, slowly tightening the circle until my lips closed over her nipple. I gently sucked, I let my teeth lightly scrape her nipple as I pulled away. I moved to her other breast and did the same. I repeated this until she was moaning and her breathing did a sharp intake as her nipple popped from my lips.

I kissed my way down further, over her belly button, over her flat belly. My lips stopped just over her clitoral hood as my tongue teased its way under and against her clit. Essie gasped. Essie's pussy was very wet now. Her slit was sparkling with her love juices. A small rivulet leaking out of her cunt and over her anus. My baby was ready for my cock, but I had more lovemaking in mind.

I gently lifted and spread her legs, positioning myself between them. My face was within millimeters of her hot sex. I slipped her clit between my index finger and middle finger and slowly rubbed up and down. Essie's clit responded by swelling. My tongue, light as a feather, moved against her clit, drawing a star. I knew Essie would be cumming soon when I ate her this way.

"Oh god, Randy, oh god, keep that up... you know I love the way you lick my clit. Don't stop until I cum."

I slipped my middle finger into her cunt. Her wetness seemed more slippery than before. I went knuckle deep then turned my finger and rubbed it across her G-Spot like I was motioning her to come to me. Essie moaned more deeply now and her breathing stepped up. She was building for an orgasm. I slipped my index finger in now also. With two fingers rubbing her G-Spot, she climaxed. I pressed my fingers tight up against her spot and held them there with as much pressure as I could exert. Essie's cunt was milking my fingers, and her labia were expanding and contracting with the spasms of her orgasm. I felt her release a small squirt of fluid that landed on my wrist, which I immediately licked up. Essie tastes good, not salty, but not sweet either. I can't explain how she tastes except that I like it.

I removed my fingers and licked her juices while sucking her pussy into my mouth.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

Essie came again, this time twisting and turning her ass as she held my face tight against her cunt. Essie sat up, turning and positioning herself so she could suck my cock. We lay on our sides in the 69 position, her right leg raised so I had access to her pussy and my right leg raised also. Essie had complete access to my cock and balls.

Essie's hand covered my shaft as her lips forced my foreskin back. Her lips slipped over my glans, her tongue twisted around and over my cockhead. She drew back, popping my cock from her mouth and then slid back over my cockhead. Over and over she did this until I started to build to an orgasm.

"I'm building to cum, Essie," I whispered.

"Cum in my mouth, baby. Blast your balls into my throat. Let me suck you dry and swallow your cum."

Essie talking dirty drives me nuts, and I blasted rope after rope of my cum into her mouth and throat. Essie plunged down on my cock, deep-throating me and holding me there for seconds until I was satiated. Only then did she draw back and allow herself to breathe.

I was working her pussy the whole time she was giving me such an outstanding blow job. Now I sucked her clit into my mouth and teased her with my tongue until she orgasmed. I licked her clit once more. "Please, I'm too sensitive," she said as she pushed on my head.

She lifted my head away from her pussy and closed her legs. I turned myself around and held her tightly as we kissed.

"Randy, you make love to me like no other man can. You are the best I have been with in my whole life. Please love me like I love you."

"Honey, I'm yours. I love you too. You are one fantastic woman and I want to be with you as long as you will have me."

Essie kissed me and then got up from the bed. "Are you hungry now? I'm starved, I haven't eaten since breakfast."

Essie slipped back into her sheer top, skipping her panties. She is my hottie, my love. Essie is still the hottest woman I've ever been with. I believe I'm the luckiest man on the planet.

I pulled my boxers on and headed for the patio, where I fired up some charcoal for those steaks Essie had brought. When I came back into the house, Essie was bent over looking into the refrigerator. Those long legs were as straight as an arrow and her pussy was exposed. I could see her wetness on her lips. I couldn't help myself; I pulled my erection out of my boxers and took her from behind. My cock slipped deep into her, her natural lubrication mixing with mine. I placed my hands on her waist and pumped into her.

Essie grabbed onto the countertop to maintain her balance as she fucked back at me. She matched my thrusts with her own. I was slamming my bouncing balls against her clit. Soon she was moaning, and then she came. Her cunt was twisting my cock at odd angles, increasing the friction and feel. I grunted and rammed my cock deep and held it there as I pumped cum deep in her. My cock was throbbing. I could see it moving inside of her pink opening. After I was drained of cum I pulled back and my now softening cock slipped out of her. My cum leaked out next. A big glob of cum dropped onto the floor. Some dripped onto her nylons, making big wet spots.

"I couldn't help myself, Essie. You look so hot, and when I saw you bent over like that I lost it."

"I did that on purpose, I knew you would want to sneak up and fuck me. I've got you pegged, buddy, I know how to please you."

Essie put the steaks on a platter and seasoned them. I sat and watched Essie peel and slice the potatoes. A big iron fry pan was on the stove heating up. As soon as it was hot, Essie dropped a big chunk of butter in, and then dumped in the sliced potatoes, sliced onions and chopped green peppers. Salt and pepper were next.

While the potatoes were sizzling she started warming up the corn. I had previously taken the butter out of the fridge to warm up so it would spread easily on the fresh bread. Dinner was coming together nicely. I took the platter of steaks and grilled them to a nice medium rare. Essie had the table ready when I returned. I put the steaks on the table and sat down. Essie walked over and kissed me, and then she sat down. We ate in silence, both of us hungry. The steaks were the best.

Essie's own cattle provided the family and ranch hands with meat. Every employee was given the option of a beef-half or cash for Christmas. Essie treated her employees very well, and most of them had worked for her for years. She was a strong woman and boss and demanded the best from her workers; they knew she was a very fair boss, and no drama queen. I wondered how I would fit into her scheme of things. Our relationship could be damaged if she became involved with my day to day work, but Essie is very smart and I didn't believe that would be a problem.

I helped with clearing the table and doing the dishes. We horse around a lot, grabbing ass and poking each other. I'm surprised we haven't broken anything yet. I took Essie's hand and led her to the couch again to watch some TV. I was sure she was very tired and would want to retire early for the night.

I sat in the corner of the couch and Essie leaned back into me. I snuggled my face into her hair and neck. She giggled and turned so she could kiss me. The TV went unwatched, we just enjoyed each other. The more we hugged and kissed the more aroused we both became.

Essie still had her red sheer lingerie on, but I wanted her naked. I slipped her top off her shoulders; she leaned forward so I could remove it from her arms and toss it aside. Now my Essie was topless and I started to play with her titties. She playfully slapped my hands while giggling, "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"My kind of girl."

"And what kind of girl am I?"

"The most beautiful, perfect personality, body of a goddess and love-of-my-life kind of girl."

"You forgot 'hot, wet pussy'."

"Ya, that too. What kind of guy am I?"

"Well, you are very handsome, great personality, your body is a lean, mean machine and love-of-my-life kind of guy. Oh, I almost forgot, with a dick of steel that is attached to a cum barrel."

"Let's go to bed; my barrel is full and needs to be emptied."

We raced each other to the bedroom and both of us flopped down on the bed and started kissing. This sex session was pure carnal. We fucked like two eighteen-year-olds in the back seat, hot and heavy and quick. Essie has vaginal orgasms easily. I was pounding her cunt fast and hard, and she kept cumming. She was hugging me tightly and that helped me fuck her that much harder. Our pubic bones were slamming together, and the sloppy and sloshing noises of our lovemaking was music to my ears.

I grunted and Essie slammed her cunt up at my cock just as I unloaded deep in her. I held tight as I pumped cum, my cock throbbing inside of her. Essie suddenly stiffened and she passed out, her pussy still milking at my cock. I raised up, removing my weight from her body. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me and smiled, "Guess I passed out again - when you fuck me like this I can't help it."

I rolled off of her and we lay side-by-side, regaining our breath. I will say this much about Essie, and it probably holds true of all fifty year old women; they sure know how to use that pussy and fuck! I highly recommend younger men and older women get together and try it at least once.

"The bed's wet; let's use the guest bedroom tonight. I'll change everything tomorrow," she said.

We went to sleep that night in each others arms. I had a very pleasant dream of Essie and I; I don't remember the details except that we were making love on a cloud. Weird huh?

Sunday Essie and I held an inventory of what work clothes I had. Not much, since I wore a uniform every day. She made up a list of items that I needed and should have. I knew squat about what an oil worker should have, so I appreciated what she did for me. Essie threw me her car keys and we headed into town. After buying everything on the list the trunk was full of bags and boxes.

"Hungry?" I asked, as we approached Fuddrucker's.

"A burger would be nice," she said.

We'd ordered our burgers and drinks when the clerk asked, "Your name please?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar," I replied. Essie gave me an elbow to my ribs as she smiled at me.

"What?" I jokingly asked her. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar. No, you didn't do anything wrong, I just think it's funny and I like it."

We filled our drinks and waited at a table until our order was ready.

Five minutes later we heard on the loudspeaker, "Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar, your order is ready."

I was laughing as I stood up, Essie was grinning from ear to ear. "C'mon, Mrs. Dunbar, you have to fix your own burger."

From that time on, in private, we were Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar. Essie said it and so did I. When we went out of town we would register at hotels that way. We had a lot of fun pretending to be who we weren't.

After returning to the condo I transferred my new stuff to my car. Wednesday at one p.m. I would be discharged from the service and be a brand new civilian. Essie and I rode the elevator to her condo and relaxed for awhile with a cocktail. Essie climbed over me, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly and took my cock out. My cock rose to the occasion as she lifted her skirt, revealing no panties, and then guided me into her wet pussy. Essie fucked me that afternoon until the cum barrel was empty. I was totally pooped out, my cock wouldn't get hard anymore. We both napped until I had to return to base.

We said our goodbyes and kissed, Essie heading back to the ranch and me to base. On the drive back I only thought of Wednesday and what I was in for. I knew I would not, under any circumstances, be an embarrassment to Essie. I would quit before that would happen. I wanted her to be proud of me, so I would do everything in my power to accomplish that.

Wednesday morning I packed my car with all my belongings, and after eating lunch I reported to my Commanding Officer. We had a good talk about my future and he said, "You will always be welcomed back if civilian life isn't for you."

He handed me my discharge papers along with a certificate thanking me for serving. I saluted, did an about face and exited his office. My Senior Sergeant shook my hand, "Good luck, son. We're are here if you need us."

"Thanks, Sarge. I won't ever forget you and all the good times I've had serving my country."

I walked out of the building. It felt bittersweet, sad because I was leaving something I knew so well and happy because now I would be with my Essie in a whole new life. I smiled just thinking of her.

I started my car, driving off base for the last time.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments