Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunty Rose: On Holiday

"Aunty Rose takes a young stud on holiday but accidentally sucks and fucks another cock"

38
14 Comments 14
44.5k Views 44.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I was really enjoying my holiday with James. He was my latest young stud and he knew what I expected of him and he was certainly giving me his all. People talked about us – and they all wanted to know the same thing - was I his Mum? The cheek of them!

A week in the Aegean sun was doing all sorts of wonderful things to me during the day and James was taking over at night, satisfying my every sexual desire. Well some of them – the sunshine makes me extra horny and one young stud isn’t really enough to ever fully satisfy me.

I have a confession. I cheated on James, but as you’ll see, it was by accident.

We went on a coach trip around the sights of the island. To be honest we were more interested in each other than the history and on more than one occasion we got separated from the party as they moved on while we were snogging or having a fumble.

One of the visits was to a cave system. I can’t say I’m particularly interested in holes – aside from my own - but it was nice and cool in there and the long stretches of darkness gave ample opportunity to touch each other very inappropriately. As our guide gave us a bit of time to wander around, I suggested that we find ourselves a quiet section and see if we couldn’t manage a quickie.

“You want to fuck in here?” James asked. “You’re crazy.”

“Only about you, my darling,” I said, cheesily.

We stumbled into an opening and only stopped as we heard voices. Someone else passed us in the dark and I realised that I’d lost my boyfriend. I fumbled around for a bit and found him leaning against a wall.

I knelt down, allowing my knees to sink into the soft mud as I wrestled with his shorts and released his manhood. It felt much heavier in my hand than I remembered. But that was probably just some kind of trick of the darkness.

As soon as I sucked on it, I realised the truth - it wasn’t James’ cock. The skin texture was different, the taste foreign. And as it swelled to full hardness in my mouth, it was much, much bigger. I was sucking someone else’s dick!

And I was enjoying it so much that I couldn’t stop. Or at least I didn’t want to.

It was making me even hornier, especially as he was much rougher with me than James ever was. Several times his cock touched the back of my throat as he thrust into my mouth and I let him face fuck me deeper and deeper, until his scrotum was resting on my chin.

He stopped and I felt his fingers stroking my hair. Was he going to come or what?

He made a decision. His cock withdrew and he pushed my head down and I had to put my hands into the mud to keep from falling on my face. As he moved behind me with my bottom now sticking-up, I realised that I was going to get a fucking from this unknown dick. I was almost shaking with excitement.

What would it feel like with that monster inside me?

Soon enough he had my little skirt up over my bum and my knickers pulled to one side. I was willing him to do it. On all fours in the dark, in the mud, it was hardly comfortable but I didn’t care as that erection found my cunt.

TaniaKlausTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaniaKlausTS



Any reservations I may have had were suddenly too late. It was inside me, stretching me, fucking me. I was already turned on by what I was allowing to happen to me but as he gave my clitoris a reach-around fumble, I knew I was going to come. I tried to keep quiet - already aware of every slurp and squelch from my pussy as it echoed back to me from the walls of the tunnel.

My orgasm came easily and powerfully – my reward for the efforts of my boyfriend throughout the day and my shameless shagging of a complete stranger.

The guest dick gave my pussy a right pounding before it sank deeply into me and stopped. I felt his spurts fire hotly inside me and as he withdrew, our combined juices ran down my thighs. I thought about James and was suddenly in a hurry to get back to him - hampered by the darkness and the slippery, uneven floor.

A surge of relief swept through me as I heard James’ voice calling for me and I was feeling so horny at what I’d just done that my mind was filled with thoughts of sucking his cock. I dropped to my knees in front of him and gave him the most enthusiastic of blowjobs. I broke off with a loud slurp and declared that I loved the taste of his cock.

There was just enough light for me to see my stud’s cock glistening with my spittle before I guided it back into my hungry mouth. I felt like a total tramp as I thought about the fact that I’d just been doing this to a total stranger. And the stranger’s cock had been both bigger and better.

I wondered who the owner of the cock thought had been sucking it when it had been in my mouth. It was an inescapably sexy thought and even though I’d already had an orgasm minutes before, I started touching myself again. My mouth was full of hot cock and my juicy cunt was stretched around my fingers.

I jammed three fingers into my hungry hole and the deeper I went, the better it felt.

Familiar grunting let me know that James was about to empty his load into my mouth. Using my other hand to stroke my tender clitoris, I made myself come. It was so strong that it almost hurt and even as my spasms continued, James fired his jizz into my mouth and I eagerly swallowed the tiny offering. His orgasm was almost dry - the poor thing was struggling to keep up with my dirty demands.

We heard a whistle echo around the cave and tried to make ourselves presentable while heading back towards the surface.

At the entrance, a young couple were having a furious row. The muddy knees of the guy identified him as my mystery lover. He was trying to explain to his girlfriend why he’d just asked her ‘so how was it for you?’ I made no attempt to hide my muddy hands or knees as we walked past and saw both mouths fall open in shock. I grinned knowingly and gave the girl a wink. She didn’t look too happy.

I chuckled to myself. “What’s so funny?” James asked.

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking about how much fun it was in that cave.”

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments