Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Celebrating My 47th birthday week

"A glorious night with a sexy MILF"

18
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As a Bisexual man, I like to play with men, women, couples, and trans. Had a few hookups with men over the past few months, but I was craving some hot, juicy pussy. Here is a true story about one of my adventures this past week. Names changed for privacy.

Three to four months ago, I hooked up with a nice-looking guy with a nice cock. I'm going to call him Jason. We played all day, watching porn and browsing the web. He eventually brought up Listcrawler, which is a personal/escort site. After browsing all the hot men, women, and trans, Jason dared me to place a personal ad on Listcrawler. So I did it as a joke, not really expecting anything out of it, and actually forgot about the ad until last Wednesday, when I received a text out of nowhere asking to meet a woman at her hotel not far from where I live.

She asked me when I was available and where we should meet. Since she contacted me, I told her that I'd come to her because I wanted her to be totally comfortable with us getting together. She asked if I could come to her hotel room around 6:30. All of this was sight unseen, with no picture sharing, other than the two photos in my ad. I figured this woman was lonely and was needing a good time with a handsome, mature man, with no strings attached. I was in and didn't really care what she looked like. All I knew was that a woman wanted me and I was going to spend some time pleasing her and told her our time together was all about me pleasuring her, bringing her to heights of ecstasy.

She sent me her hotel information and I arrived promptly at 6:30. I knocked on her room door and she greeted me. Lisa is a sexy and beautiful, petite light-skinned black woman with shorter, curly hair and a body just begging to be pleased. Lisa was about 5'5" and maybe 120 lbs. She was wearing a pair of form-fitting pants, a nice blouse, and heels. I absolutely love a woman in heels. It's a huge turn-on for me.

The first words out of her mouth were, "You're very handsome, even better looking in person." It made me feel good.

She let me in and we sat on the couch. She poured some prosecco and asked if I vaped 420. I told her, "Yes I do," so we shared a couple of hits off her pen. I could tell she already had a couple of drinks and was hitting the vape before I arrived, so I joined her and had some prosecco.

I reached out to her and pulled her up tight against my body, my seven-inch cock already at half mast, and begin to gently run my hands over her body. After a few minutes of holding and caressing each other, she said she was going to change into something more comfortable. When she walked out of the bathroom, she was wearing a sun dress, which showed off her sexy legs as she was still wearing her heels. I was turned on so much by this point, and we hadn't even made it to the bed yet. I got up and walked behind her and pulled her tight ass up against my cock to show her how turned on I was. As I pressed my stiffening cock against her ass, my hands were all over her as she responded with a moan and pushed back against me. I then turned her around, grabbed her hand, and led her back to the couch. I sat down and pulled her to sit on my lap so I could run my hands up and down her sexy legs. I then slowly started kissing her neck and nibbled on her ear, feeling her shiver with excitement and hearing her moan my name.

She asked me if I brought condoms, and I told her no because I had an allergy to condoms. She said then we can't have intercourse. I said that was fine, because I was going to feast on her body with my hands, mouth, tongue, and lips, and I was going to make her cum just by touch. I was dying to taste her pussy, but first, I needed to get her out of her sun dress. When she took it off, she was wearing a sexy lace bra and panties. As she was sitting on my lap, she instinctively spread her legs as my hand slowly caressed her thigh, slowly heading for her pussy. As soon as I touched her mound, she moaned again and grabbed my hand, and pressed it against her pussy. She was so wet from just the foreplay and I wanted to continue to bring her pleasure like she never felt before. I told her again that our time together was all about me bringing her to heights of ecstasy.

Mercuri0
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mercuri0

She got up off my lap, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bed. As I was undressing, she took off her bra and panties but left her sexy heels on. I was raring to go by this point. I laid her down on the bed and proceeded to gently touch, kiss, lick, and nibble on her gorgeous body, working from her feet up to her head, bypassing her wet pussy and perky tits. I wanted to show her how an older man can pleasure a woman and she was responding with every single thing I was doing to her. I could see her fat nipples at full attention and grazed them with my fingertips. She shuddered in bliss.

It wasn't hard to tell that she wanted more. So I started kissing, sucking, and licking her nipples. She let out a louder moan this time. I reached down and felt her pussy, and she was soaking wet. As I was devouring her tits and nipples, I started to play with her pussy with my fingers, dancing around her slit and clit. When she moaned again, I slipped a finger into her beautiful pussy. I can't tell you enough how wet she was. Oh and her pussy was tight around my finger, like she hadn't been laid in a long time. I stopped sucking on her nipples and kissed my way down to her love cave. Blowing ever so slightly on her clit. Another shudder of bliss. I knew at this time, it was time to introduce my tongue to her wanting slit. She tasted amazing and I could feel her pussy quiver as I tongue fucked her. I was going to make her cum hard.

I then proceeded to suck and nibble on her pussy lips as I slipped another finger into her sloppy pussy. I still couldn't believe how tight she was. After about fifteen minutes of this, she grabbed my head, pulled it back to her nipple, and begged me to fuck her. She reached down and grabbed my hard cock and rubbed it against her pussy, wetting my cock with her juices. She placed me at her entrance and I slowly started to feed her slit my cock, stopping every few seconds, letting her get used to me. By the time I was halfway in, I felt her pussy open up and I slid in, bottoming out against her cervix just as I was almost balls deep. She cried out my name and begged me to fuck her. So I did. I took my time because I wanted to feel her cum several times around my cock. And boy she did. Over and over again as I occasionally bottomed out, making her whole body shake in ecstasy.

After a while, I wanted her on top, so I picked her up while she was still impaled on my raging hard dick and flipped us over. All of this happened as I was deep inside her. She begged me to fuck her hard so that's what she got. She came so many times riding me and her quivering pussy was squeezing and milking my cock. As all of this is happening, I'm thinking to myself that she hadn't been fucked like this before. I was thrusting in and out, bottoming out almost every time as I gave her my full length. I then pulled out so just the head was inside her, and she slammed her hips down on me, taking me fully again. She wanted my cum in her slit so bad. I told her I was getting close, so she picked up the pace of riding me. It didn't take long for me to shoot my four-day load, and, when I did, I was pressed against her cervix. Lisa then had the biggest orgasm of the evening.

You should have seen the look on her face. She glowed in sexual bliss and I was happy that I made her cum so many times. As I was starting to soften, I could still feel her quim contracting around me. I didn't want to pull out, it felt so good, but I knew she only had a limited amount of time. When she climbed off me and as I slid out, her pussy leaked out a lot of my cum.

She then told me that she's in town for work and comes every two to three months. I told her that she has my number and can text me anytime. She replied, "That's a definite yes." I then cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a deep kiss, and left. It was one of the best evenings I've had in a very long time, and I hope she contacts me again, hopefully for a longer amount of time. And this was just the start of my birthday celebration. I couldn't wait for what happened next. Another time, another story.

Published 
Written by LoverBoy76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments