Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courage Part 3

12
15 Comments 15
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Millie gasped as she felt the outline of Jared’s cock. “Dear God’, she thought. She smiled and sat up, her hands reaching for the button of his jeans. She looked into his eyes as she lowered his zipper. Jared groaned as her nails skimmed along his cock. Jared’s hips jerked forward, pressing against her lips, wanting in. She moaned, eager to have him in her mouth.

“Millie,” Jared whispered, “I have never…”

“Never what honey?”

“I have never had my dick sucked. I have never had a blow job.”

Millie’s mouth watered at this chance, this gift. Millie pushed him back and stood up, turning him to the side as she did. She hooked her thumbs into his belt loops and pulled his jeans down. She ran her nails along the band of his boxers, he shivered. Mille lowered the boxers as she kneeled at his feet, coming to rest eye level with the most beautiful cock she had ever seen.

“Damn Jared,” she whispered.

He was about to ask what when Millie’s tongue flicked out and licked his balls. Jared’s knees almost buckled from under him. Millie removed his jeans and boxers from around his feet. She placed her hands on his hips, turning his back towards the bed and pushed, causing him to tumble backwards onto the bed. She stood up, hands on hips and giggled. The look of surprise on Jared’s face was priceless. Millie’s gaze took in the sight spread before her. Muscled legs, spread open, a beautiful 9 inch cock, nestled in a patch of dark curls, the rise and fall of a toned chest, a mouth that worked wonders and eyes that you could drown in.

Millie crawled between his legs, her nose coming to rest at the base of his cock. She flicked out her tongue and licked small circles on his balls. Jared’s hands fisted into the sheets as he moaned. Millie traced her tongue up between his balls and followed a vein, which pulsed, to the tip of his cock. Jared’s eyes were squeezed closed as his hips thrust up of their own violation. She rose to her knees as she reached his glistening tip. One of her hands wrapped around the base of his cock, her thumb finding the hammering pulse. She smiled and dipped her tongue into the slit, gathering his taste. Jared’s hips bucked up and popped the head past her lips. Millie smiled around the tip and ran her tongue around the rim. More precum dribbled onto her tongue. Millie moaned as she swallowed. The vibrations from her moan caused his cock to harden further.

“Oh fuck Millie,” Jared gasped.

She cupped her tongue and slid him deeper. She raised her eyes to look at Jared’s face and their eyes met. His eyes widen as she took him deeper still. His body trembled as he fought to hold back. Millie gently edged her teeth along his length as she eased back to his tip. She swiftly swallowed him deep into her throat. Instinct took over as Jared fisted a hand into her hair and began thrusting into her mouth.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

Millie moaned at the feel of him pushing and pulling her head. She released the hold on his cock and buried that hand into her dripping pussy. Jared’s hips pushed his cock deep, until Millie’s nose was pressed against his groin.

“Millie I’m gonna cum…” Jared forced out between clenched teeth.

She moaned as she felt him pulse into her throat. Millie swallowed his sweetness, milking him. Jared grunted as he felt her tongue and lips pull at him.

Millie smiled as she felt Jared’s hand pull her head up. She let his cock pop free of her mouth and eased her hand out of her pussy. His semi-hard length landed on his belly with a soft thud.

“Millie, oh my Millie,” Jared sighed as he pulled her up, by her hair, to straddle his waist. 

This caused her soaking pussy to trap his cock between its aching folds. Millie leaned forward as Jared guided her to his waiting mouth. Their lips met as his other hand cupped and caressed her ass. For the first time, Jared tasted himself as their tongues danced together.

Millie rubbed herself along his length and was rewarded with him hardening. Jared pressed his trapped cock up as she slid along his shaft. Millie increased her pace, each time she reached his tip, it kissed her clit. Slowly she glided, pressing down as he pressed up. She braced her hands on his chest; she rose up an inch as she reached the tip. Biting her lip, as he reached her entrance, Mille slammed down onto him, burying him to the hilt. They both screamed; Jared at her tightness, Mille at his size.

Millie circled her hips and smiled as Jared’s fingers dug into her hips.

“Slow, I want this to last,” Jared breathed, struggling to keep from pounding into her heat. Millie straightened herself up and cupped her breasts. She pinched her nipples as she rose. Jared clenched his teeth as he felt Millie’s tightness grip his cock. She rose to the tip and stayed there. Millie clenched her muscles and Jared’s eyes rolled back into his head. His hands gripped her hips as he dug his heels into the mattress and thrust up into her as he pushed her down onto him. 

“Oh fuck yeah Jared. That’s it,” Millie whimpered as Jared slammed into her. She reached a hand back and cupped his balls to her ass as the other reached for her clit. That was his undoing. Jared roared as he buried himself and filled her. Millie screamed her release as she felt his cock pulse within her.

Millie collapsed onto Jared’s heaving chest. His softening cock still buried in her pussy. She nipped at Jared’s nipple. He rewarded her with a smack on the ass. She gasped and rose up a little which caused her pussy to gush out their mingled juices. It trickled down Jared’s balls.

“We need a shower my Millie,” Jared scooped her up, laughing and headed to the bathroom.

Published 
Written by Southern_Sass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments