Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dancing Debbie, Part Two

"Debbie and Trey do more than dance"

52
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Part One first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part Two of Two."

Debbie and I went back into the bar and headed straight to the dance floor. She shook her booty sexily at me several times giving me a preview for later that night.

We joined her friends and my pal Gregg, who was still with Kathy. No one said a word about our fifteen-minute absence out to the parking lot. After another hour of drinks and dancing, I suggested to Debbie that we should leave soon.

“OK, let me tell the girls. What about Gregg?” she said.

“He drove, we met here,” I told Debbie.

We came off the dance floor and told our friends that we were leaving. The girls huddled for about thirty seconds cackling like hens while I informed Gregg of my parking lot blow job.

“Dude, Kathy drove so she has to take the other girls home,” Gregg told me.

“Get her phone number and ask to meet at her house in twenty minutes. Don’t let her get away,” I said.

Just then Debbie came up and slid her arm into mine. “Trey, are you ready?”

We exited the bar, and I told her, “I’m the white Tahoe over there,” pointing at my SUV.

“No shit, Sherlock,” she said. “Did you forget about that amazing blowjob I gave you?”

Laughing, “No, I did not forget. Just being a gentleman.”

Ten minutes later, we pulled into Debbie’s driveway. Before we got out, she asked, “Is Trey your real name or just the name you give girls in a bar?”

As I pulled out my wallet, I explained that I carry on the name of my father and grandfather, making me the third. “Grandpa started calling me ‘Trey’ right after I was born, and my mom liked it. She was never sold on the whole “the third” thing, but dad insisted. It sure beats my given name,” I said as I showed her my ID.

“Sherwood William Johnson the third,” she said.

“Yep, and my dad is known as Woody Johnson. Can you imagine that nowadays?” I said.

“Oh, my god. Yes, Trey is much better.”

Debbie lived in the old residential area near downtown in a cute 1922 craftsman-style home. She said she bought it after her divorce and remodeled the kitchen and baths. I had learned earlier in the night that she had two adult kids, a son, twenty-six, and a daughter, twenty-four. Both were college grads, and both lived in Texas, specifically Dallas and Austin.

Once inside, we sat on the couch and resumed making out as we had in my SUV earlier. I just had to get my hands, mouth, lips, and tongue on those huge tits that had been teasing me all night long. Underneath her leopard print blouse, Debbie wore a sexy lacey black bra. As I removed her blouse, I dove into her cleavage and motor-boated her tits causing her to laugh.

“I gotta ask, what size are you?” I said looking directly at her.

Smiling, Debbie said, “40DD. They look bigger ‘cuz I’m so short.”

“To be honest, when you walked into the bar, I first noticed how pretty you are. Great hair, sparkling eyes, and perfect lashes and brows,” I said. “Then I noticed your breasts.”

“Yes, they’re kinda hard to miss,” she said, giggling.

As I carefully unclasped her bra from the back, I slid off the left strap exposing her tit. Debbie had a large dark areola and a stiff, long nipple. I lifted her breast towards my mouth and tilted my neck until my lips were kissing her breast. Then I suckled for a moment and teased her nipple as I licked it. I then repeated this on her right boob.

I pulled off my polo shirt and then started to take off Debbie’s pants when she stopped me. “Let’s go to my bedroom.”

Debbie’s bedroom was a typical girly-girls bedroom. All white furniture, including a four-poster bed with a huge headboard. Over the four posts was a sheer see-through leopard print fabric. As I looked around in more detail, I noticed more small touches of leopard. Pillows, picture frames, and more.

“Are you Debbie, my sexy leopard?” I teased.

“I can be if you like,” she said.

I laughed. “Sure, it sounds like fun.”

“Oh, you are adventurous! This will be fun! Get undressed and give me a few minutes,” she said.

As I undressed, I saw Debbie go into her closet and grab a few things, then go into her master bathroom. She turned on some music and about ten minutes later returned to the bathroom.

“ROAR!” she said.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

I looked up to see this short curvy goddess standing in the bathroom doorway wearing the following: leopard bra, leopard thigh-high stockings, leopard G-string, a leopard mask covering her eyes, and leopard ears à la Ariana Grande.

“Damn! You look so sexy!” I muttered.

“So, you like it?” she asked.

“Yes. So sexy and oh so fun!” I exclaimed.

“Do you trust me?” she asked.

“Yes. What do you have in mind?”

“You’ll be my prey. I’ll tie you down and have my way with you,” she said.

“I’ve never been tied down before. You’re not going to cut out my kidney, are you?” I joked. “Is there a safe word?”

“Pineapple,” Debbie said.

The next thing I knew, she was tying my wrists and ankles to the posts with leopard print scarves.

“I already gave you a blow job, so I want you to eat my kitty until I cum,” she said.

Debbie got on the bed and positioned herself over my face. As she sat down, she pulled her G-string to one side, placing her shaved kitty on my chin. I began licking her as she rocked back and forth. She soon was giving me directions like “Suck my clit,” or “Put your tongue in my pussy.” During this time, she was moaning, playing with her tits, and rubbing her clit. After what seemed like a minute but was easily ten, Debbie flooded my mouth with her creamy cum.

“YES! I’m cumming!” she screamed. “I’m cumming! Keep licking!”

After twenty seconds, she finally told me to stop. She moved back a bit and sat on my chest. I felt her juices all over my face, chin, and neck.

“I guess you liked my oral skills,” I teased.

“Yes. You’re good,” she said.

“I’m even better when my hands are free, and with you laying on your back,” I told her.

“Maybe later. I need your cock in me. It felt so good in my mouth, I know it will fill my pussy,” Debbie said.

She moved down my torso and reached between her legs to guide my manhood towards her soaking wet cunt. She rubbed my crown along her folds and then impaled herself down on my thick six inches. With my cock fully in her, she ground her pussy into me and then slowly began rocking back and forth.

As she did this, her big ol’ titties were hitting my face, so I tried licking her nipples as they smacked me. Seeing this, Debbie took one boob, placed it up to my mouth, and stopped rocking.

“Suck on my tits,” she commanded. When I did, she let out a soft moan. “Oh, fuck yes. Just like that.”

Not only was I sucking on her tit, but my tongue was also teasing her rock-hard nipple.

“I’m going to turn around into reverse cowgirl,” Debbie said. “I want you to fantasize about fucking my ass.”

I had never had anal sex, but I wasn’t going to tell her that. I just had not found a woman who was interested. I was very experienced with giving and receiving fingers, toys, and eating ass, but never had I fucked a woman in the ass.

“Oh, I hope I get to rim and eat your ass first,” I told her.

“You dirty boy!” Debbie joked.

As she rocked on my pink steel, I stared at her browneye, thinking how tight it would feel on my hard dick.

Debbie was soon moaning, and her breathing changed. “I’m so close,” she said. She really started slamming her ass down on my waist as she yelled, “Fuck me harder! Faster!”

“Yes, baby! Cum for me you sexy leopard! Pinch your nipples!” I told her.

Seconds after her hand tweaked her nipple, I could feel a vise clamp down on my cock. That is where I lost it.

“Fuck yes! I’m cumming too!” I yelled.

We both climaxed together and stopped moving. Her pussy was spasming on my cock for a good twenty seconds. As we both caught our breaths, Debbie got off of me and laid down next to me.

“I’d love to snuggle you post-sex, but I’m tied up. Pineapple,” I said.

“Gimmie a minute. I’m still in Nirvana,” she stammered.

Minutes later, Debbie got up and untied my legs and arms. “I need to shower. Your cum is running down my legs. Come join me,” she said.

“My pleasure,” I said excitedly.

What I thought would be a quick rinse-off turned into a sexy, soapy, sensual twenty minutes as we took turns washing every inch of each other. I paid special attention to her big full boobs.

As we were drying off, Debbie looked at me and asked, “I hope you plan on spending the night? I love morning sex.”

With a smile on my face, I teased her, “Only if you make me waffles.”

 

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments