Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Essie Gets Randy

"Younger man falls in love with older woman and the sparks fly."

25
8 Comments 8
22.3k Views 22.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words
I hadn't been with Essie for almost a month now and I'm getting more and more horny by the day. Essie has been rocking my boat now for the past six months. She has a condo in town and we have made good use of the place.

I did some searching on the Internet and found out that Essie was fifty. I could have asked her, but I didn't want to go there. There also was an article about the helicopter crash that killed her husband and the pilot. The NTSB investigation determined pilot error. The aircraft was flying to low and snagged a tree, bringing it down. I could see that happening when rounding up cattle with an aircraft.

Essie has been very busy being an 'Oil Lady' due to another rich field of crude being discovered in another region on the sprawling ranch. Apparently the oil lies close to the surface so wells go down fast. Essie's foreman asked her for help, he was being overwhelmed by the number of barrels being pumped everyday. Keeping the rigs operating 24/7 and enough workers to run it all, he needed her help. Seems there is a lot more to oil than just going to the bank to make deposits!

I called Essie to see if she wanted to hang out this weekend. Her phone went to voicemail, so I left her a message.

"Essie, Randy here, Hey Sweetie, I would like to see you this Friday if you can get away, I know you're busy...but all work and no play makes Essie a dull girl! Call me when you get a chance. Love ya."

My cell rang about 9:30PM. Essie's name popped up on caller ID. My cock tingled and started to rise just from seeing her name. "Hi Essie, " I answered.

"Hi, Randy. I'm not trying to avoid you but all this work has been driving me nuts. I'm up at 4:00AM, rushing to get ready and out to the field by 6. Then my day usually ends around 10 at night. I'm one pooped chick by the time I hit the sack."

"Hon, you are going to have to take a weekend off or you will drive yourself into the ground," I told her. "Please take this weekend off, I need you and you need some R and R also. Plus I want to talk to you about my future plans."

I thought I heard a light sigh when she said, "OK sweetie, come by my condo when you get off work at the base. I can't promise you a time that I will be there. I'll try to make it before nine. I'm so beat right now, I'm just going to fall in bed and fall asleep."

"Goodnight, Essie, love you honey."

"Goodnight, Randy."

Her phone went dead. My mind started racing with thoughts of her avoiding me, goodnight without a honey or sweetie or dear, no nothing. Was she tired or was she pushing me away from her? My future, wasn't really a concern of hers, especially now with all the work she has on her plate. I had better prepare myself for the day she tells me to 'buzz off'.

Friday after work I did my usual routine getting ready to see Essie. Shit, Shower, Shave, except tonight I paid attention to detail with my choice of clothes. I wanted to make Essie forget all about work and just relax and enjoy herself this weekend. I needed her but she needed me more.

I arrived at her condo and the place was empty. What a forlorn feeling I had not seeing her there, waiting for me. Essie was becoming a big part of my life and I missed her. I went into the bar and grabbed a beer. After I sat down I punched the remote and watched TV for awhile. I shot a quick text to Essie, 'hungry fix ya a stk'.

Ten minutes later I received a text back, 'ate here fix a stk 4 u c u @ 8'.

Well eight is better than nine. I looked in the refrigerator and pulled the makings for a ham and Swiss sandwich. I had to nuke the rye bread since it was frozen. I sat down eating my sandwich washing it down with beer. I kept glancing at the clock. Why does time move so slow when you want it to move fast?

The elevator door opened and there stood Essie, work clothes and all. She looked like she had been dragged behind her car the last ten miles! I hurried over to her, picked her up and carried her into the master bedroom. I carefully laid her on the bed. I kissed her, not passionately, just a very loving kiss.

"Missed you baby," she said. "Tell me you love me, I need that."

"Essie, I do love you and I will take care of you. Now let me get you out of those clothes and into the shower, you are dirty and smell like oil and BO."

I pulled her boots off. Next to come off were her socks which were caked with dust and dirt. Her dirty jeans were loose fitting and those came off next. Essie lifted her hips so I could pull them off easier. I dropped them on the floor. I raised her up and took off her shirt. Essie now looked like the beautiful woman she is with just her bra and panties on. I could see how hard the woman worked, there was dust that had intermingled with her sweat leaving rivlets in her armpits and on her neck. Her cleavage darkened by more dirt. I lifted her body up, she stood there silently as I stripped the remaining clothes from her.

Essie lit up my desires for her when she smiled and huskily said, "My god, you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long long time. I love you baby."

"C'mon, into the bath, a quick shower and then a nice long soaking bath. You need to relax and enjoy this weekend. I will be your ever present and humble servant to help you do just that."

With my arm around her, I led Essie into the bath. I turned on the shower, bringing the water to the temperature she liked. Meanwhile I placed a bottle of massage oil in a container of hot water to warm.

"Get in and rinse off while I strip," I said as I started to remove my clothes. When I was naked I joined Essie. She looked so happy as she let the water rain down over her magnificent body. The water forming little rivers as it ran around the sides of her breasts. Small droplets dripping off her taut nipples. Essie noticed my cock starting to harden.

"Am I the cause of that?"

She knew she was turning me on. I didn't realize my cock was giving me away so easy.

"Guess so, Hon."

I picked up her mesh sponge, wet it, and squeezed her body wash onto it. As I scrubbed Essie from head to foot she relaxed. Essie spread her legs, indicating to me I was to clean her crotch area also. I squeezed a healthy amount of suds from the sponge into my hand. I won't go into any detail here but let's say Essie was moaning before I was done. After rinsing off, I led her over to the soaking tub and helped her in.

"Ooo, this water is hot," she said as she laid back.

"Stretch out so I can massage your legs and arms," I told her.

Essie closed her eyes and leaned back completely submerging her body in the very warm water. I massaged her legs from her toes to the top of her thighs. I massaged her arms, gently rubbing the tension from her muscles. Once I had her arms relaxed I went back to her legs.

Repeating my toes to crotch massage. Essie was enjoying what I was doing and spread her legs as wide as the tub would allow. I knew it was time to get her out of the tub and dried down. I had more plans to massage her but I needed her on her bed. I dried her body off using the Turkish towel. I rubbed hard to invigorate her skin. Her skin pinked up real fast.

"Lay down here on the bed," I said as I removed the sweat and dirt soiled coverlet. Essie lay down on her tummy raising her hips when I placed a rolled up towel under her.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked.

"I'm going to massage your backside to make you relax more." I didn't want her to think that I had an ulterior motive, which I didn't have.

I applied massage oil to my hands rubbing them together, warming the oil. I started massaging Essie's neck at her hairline. Her muscle tension was very high. As I worked her muscles, I could feel her neck muscles relax. My massage strokes increased in length until I was moving my hands from her hairline to her fingertips. I slowly worked all her back muscles paying special attention to the small of her back.

I poured more oil onto her buttocks and my hands, then massaged her right leg from the bottom of her foot to her waist. I spent many seconds working her hip muscles, massaging deeply, relaxing her further. When I was done on her right side I repeated on her left side. Essie's relaxed breathing told me I could move on to another part of her body. I massaged her inner thighs, from her knee up and over her crotch and back down to the other knee. Each time I passed I pressed somewhat harder on her labia.

I then moved onto do what is called a 'Yoni Massage'. I oiled my hands. I placed my left hand onto Essie's back, right over where her heart is located and my right hand on her yoni(pussy). I let my hands go soft, to sink into her body and held for a few seconds. I lifted my left hand and poured more of the warm oil onto the heel of my right hand then I slowly and lightly rubbed the oil over Essie's entire pussy. Her lips were now slick with oil and there was a slight puffiness.

Using my index and middle fingers, I stroked up and down in her groin crease, softly squeezing her lips together. I used my thumb and index finger to massage each labia from top to bottom. A few strokes on one side and a few strokes on the other. I touched her slowly and gently, allowing the fire inside of her to rise. With one finger I stroked from her pubic bone, over her clit, down between her inner lips, over her pussy opening and stopping on her perineum (slang = tain't). I repeated these steps for the next two or three minutes. I enjoyed watching Essie enjoy the sensations, the beauty of her swollen pussy lips and how her body was responding to my massage.

I gently rolled Essie over and onto her back. I poured more oil onto my hands, rubbing them to warm the oil. I put two fingers of my left hand on either side of the hood of her clit and stroked one up and the other down. My fingers gently squeezing her clit between them. Then lightly, as light as a feather touch, I made circles on and across her clit. Now was the time to do my a, b, c's with my fingertip. I knew when I did the letters A, M and W, Essie would feel the most intense sensations, so I repeated them a few times. Essie responded the most when I drew a five pointed star on her clit. I couldn't believe how hot and wet my baby's pussy had become.

I moved on by slowly circling the entrance to her pussy with one finger. Inside of her pussy is a world of pleasure and I wanted her to draw me into that world. I pressed my finger inside of her, making small circles on her upper wall. My finger going deeper with each circle. My finger could feel the texture of her pussy change, it became corrugated, bulging down and swelling. I slipped another finger into Essie. I stroked out and in with my fingers curved in a banana shape. I started slow then making my strokes harder and faster, my fingers giving her the stimulation that she needed. The fire in Essie was growing faster than I could stroke her. I tried to match her intensity, I became a sexual warrior, stimulating her clit as well at the same time!

Essie went over the top. I stopped moving. I pressed my fingers up tightly against her G-Spot, holding them still, pushing harder. Essie's pussy was pulsating, her body was throbbing and I didn't move. I wanted her to enjoy this deep state of pleasure. Then I did it again, taking her higher than she has ever been. Essie having orgasm after orgasm. Essie slowly returned and I knew she was fully satisfied. I held her gently, letting her dictate to me what she now wanted.

Essie was tired, she had been working so hard, for too many hours and for too long. The last thing on my mind was having sex with her. I wanted her to sleep and rest. I held her until she fell fast asleep in my arms. I knew she was in a deep sleep by her cute little snores. I left the bed, covering her with a sheet. I kissed her forehead and went into the guest bedroom and retired for the night myself.

I woke up when Essie climbed into bed with me. It was still very dark and I didn't care what time it was as long as Essie was with me. I spooned her and we both went back to sleep. I woke up around 9AM, Essie was still fast asleep. I gently removed my carcass from bed and went to the kitchen to make fresh coffee after which I went into Essie's bedroom and put my clothes on from yesterday. I decided I would shower and change, after I picked up some breakfast goodies.

After coming back from the store, I showered and puttered around the condo. I drank my coffee then poured myself another cup and went out onto the balcony to read and inhale the fresh air.

I heard the slider open and the most gorgeous woman a man could ever want walked out and over to me. She was dressed in a black babydoll and covered with a sheer robe. My dick twitched and my crotch tingled! Essie kissed me, "Good morning, Sport! Thanks for taking such good care of me last night.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

When I woke up I began to wonder if you were still here or had gone back to base. I was so glad to see you sleeping in the guest room."

"Good morning my dear Essie, I wouldn't leave you here all by yourself. I believe I need you more than you need me. I wanted to take care of you and hopefully last night I did. There is fresh coffee and Danish in the kitchen. I was waiting for you, sit down and I will bring us something to eat."

I went into the kitchen and loaded up a serving tray with the Danish and the coffee pot. I brought a mug for Essie and returned outside. I'm glad she likes her coffee like I like mine, black, no cream or sugar, saved me from dragging that out.

I placed the tray on the coffee table and poured her a cup.

"Which Danish do you want?" I asked her.

"Anyone, I'm not picky. Randy, where did you learn to give a massage like you gave me last night?"

"One of the guys on base had a movie of a girl giving another girl this type of massage. I thought, 'That I have to learn, Essie might like it'."

"Oh, I liked it alright. I just wish I wasn't so tired and could have rewarded you. That was amazing. I liked the massage, but the orgasm I got from it was fantastic. You did more to relax me than a week of sleeping could accomplish. After you called I worked so hard to make sure I could be away this weekend just to spend it with you."

"Essie, I like the way you think and plan. I want to ask you a question, are we exclusive now? I haven't been with another woman since our first date."

"I really never thought about that. That is an interesting question. There is this age difference but when it comes to you, I don't even think about that. In answer to your question, no, I haven't loved, fucked or had sexual intercourse with anyone since our first time together. Randy, I am a one man woman and you are my man."

"That's nice to hear, but I now have a dilemma, I have made up my mind not to continue with a career in the service, but I don't want to go back to Oklahoma and be a farmer either. I could be a cop I suppose, but that is not what I want to do. The thought of leaving you is driving me nuts. I don't want that, I want to be with you as long as you will have me. I need some advice. Will you help me?"

"Randy, I will try to help you, but you may not like what I say. Number one, don't go back to Oklahoma or being a farmer anywhere else, that's not you. Being a cop is a great career, but it too is very parallel to being in the service. You flatter me by saying you don't want to leave me. So why leave me? I need someone who can help me run this oil business. The pay is good and you know the benefit package is pretty good also. And I hope you don't, but you can also brag about being the only one fucking the boss!"

"I don't know Essie, I would be afraid of losing you. I don't want to chance that."

"Well it is up to you. You know you would start out on the bottom rung of the work ladder. I will groom you to be a foreman, maybe more. I believe you are a hard worker, intelligent and would be a very good asset to Ward & Ward Oil. Don't worry about losing me, that will never happen unless you make it happen."

Not trying to change the subject, but I asked, "How did the oil company name come about?"

"When the company was first started it was run under the ranch name. When Duke turned it over to me our lawyers suggested incorporating to separate the oil business from the ranch business. Since it was mine to run, Duke backed away and told me to come up with the name. I named it after Duke and myself, the first Ward and Madison, the second Ward. Now that Duke is dead the first Ward is just me."

"Duke must have been a great guy. He had to be to win a woman like you."

"He was, but running the ranch and the oil company kept me very busy after he was gone. When Madison completed college she wanted to return and run the ranch. That not only made me happy but freed me up so I could devote all my attention to oil. You would probably be a better fit at ranching, but I need you to work with me. Will you?"

"I'm leaning that way. Where will I live?"

"You'll live in the bunkhouse and on our days off, we will live here in the condo. I will make sure our days off are together. I have an extra jeep that you can use, I don't want you using your good car out in the boonies. The bunkhouse is more like a motel, everyone has their own private room. I might just sneak in there so you and I can fuck!"

"OK, you have convinced me to work for you. I will earn every dollar of my wages, I'm no slacker. I will make you proud of your decision to hire me by learning fast and working hard. I'll tell my senior sergeant I'll be leaving the service. I have quite a few days of leave on the books so I may take a couple to start learning the ropes. Is that ok?"

"Yes, now enough of this. Back in the house and let's get naked!" And with that Essie took off through the slider and headed for the master bedroom.

"On the bed Mister Randy! I'm going to suck your balls through your cock!"

Needless to say I was naked and on the bed in less than five seconds. Essie plopped her splendid body on mine and we started making out like two teenagers. It sure felt good to have my Essie back and primed for some excellent sex. I rolled her off of me and went to work on her breasts. I flicked her nipples with my thumbs as I cupped her tits with my hands. Essie curled her fingers around my cock and squeezed.

"You're so hard," she gasped. "Did I do that to you?"

"No, the neighbor's wife did that!"

"The neighbor doesn't have a wife."

"You got me. I haven't cum in a month. I have the hottest woman in San Antonio in bed with me and I haven't fucked her yet. Yes, you did that to me!"

I dipped my head down and tweezed her nipple with my lips. I tickled the end with my tongue before I switched to her other tit. Essie sat up suddenly and pushed me onto my back. She sank down on me, putting one hand on my balls as she pointed my cockhead at her mouth. Essie pulled my foreskin back as she slipped her tongue around the ridge of my cockhead. My breathing changed to sharp bursts as pre-cum leaked out of me. Essie saw it and immediately gathered it up with a swirl of her tongue. Essie kept swirling her tongue around my cock head and then her lips closed over me. I watched intently as her mouth and lips sucked my cock into her mouth. Essie was looking into my eyes, seeing the lust I felt from her cocksucking.

Essie sucked me hard, then drew back and let me pop from her mouth. Essie then took me back in and repeated this over and over. I started to moan from the sensations she was giving me. Her lips slid further and further down my shaft as she sucked harder and harder. Essie was giving me the blowjob of my life! I grabbed her hair, twisting my fingers, holding her mouth still until she looked up at me. Then she swallowed my cock deep into her throat. Her throat muscles milking my cock. Essie pulled back, thick strands of saliva and pre-cum hanging from her lips and stretching back to my cockhead. She took another breath and plunged my cock back down her throat. Her throat massaged my cock, I would be cumming soon.

"Essie, I'm going to cum!"

Essie pulled back, sucked in a breath and swallowed my cock again. When her nose pressed into my pubic hair I shot a rope of cum down her throat. Essie pulled back and swallowed each rope as it shot from my cockhead.

"God, you cum a lot." she said after she swallowed the last dribbles that my cock was still emitting.

"A month's supply Essie, don't make me wait so long again! Just to let you know, you are one fantastic cocksucker!"

"You have a fantastic cock to suck. You are always telling me how great my pussy is. Now it's my turn to tell you how great your cock is."

My cock refused to go limp. It was as hard as before we started. I moved, pushing Essie's knees up and out. Essie's lips were puffy and red with blood and I could see the wetness between them. Her hood was pulled back exposing her swollen clit. I had never seen Essie so wet, her cunt glistening with her hot juices. Just begging my cock to slip between her lips and to penetrate her.

"Hurry," she pleaded. She moaned, "Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please fuck me," she blurted out, trying to pull me to her.

I resisted even though her effort to pull me in had my cockhead touching the hot wetness of her cunt. I couldn't believe the heat she was generating.

"How bad do you want me to fuck you?"

"Randy, I need it. I need you to fuck me. My pussy is burning up with lust for your hot cock. Please!"

I, too, was burning up with lust for Essie. I brought my cock up to her pussy and slowly entered her. The wetness of her cunt was more slippery that hot grease. My cock slid deep with a gentle push. Essie lurched as my cock journeyed into her deep moist heat. Essie was a screamer as she cried out, "F... fuck yes! Fuck me Randy. Fuck me hard!"

My cock was awash with her juices. I fucked her hard, increasing my speed. The impact of my pubic bone on her naked clit intensified as I continued the assault of Essie's cunt. My muted senses awakened in my cock as the wet friction of her pussy walls kneaded my glans. I was building for another climax. Just as I peaked, I ground my cock deep into her. I painted the walls of her cunt white with my cum.

Essie was moaning with her own orgasm and her cunt milked me, pulling all my cum into her. Her arms hugging me tight to her. I kissed her as I pulled myself into her, pushing my pubic bone against her clit. Essie moaned.

"Damn," I murmured.

Essie's arms relaxed but I held myself tight in her. The feelings I was getting from her cunt were extraordinaire. I would ride this pussy train until it stopped!

Essie opened her eyes and smiled, but another pulse of orgasmic sensations caused her to moan and tighten her pussy on my cock.

"Oh my god," she said. "I thought you were going to make me pass out! You fuck me so well. I need you and we will never go this long without sex again."

"Essie, sweetie, you and your pussy are the inspiration that drives me. I don't know how to explain how your cunt feels to me. How the sensations, that you give me, rattle my brain. I never want to forgo sex with you again for any length of time."

I took my weight off Essie's chest but remained tightly locked into her. My cock was still hard, her cunt was still wet and hot, and I wanted this to last forever. Essie must have felt the same because she was milking me with her muscles and not stopping.

"I've totally surrendered my pussy to your cock, leave it in me until you go limp. OK?"

Another throb from my cock reverberated through her and then the blood drained back, my dick shrinking. I pulled back and cum leaked from Essie's cunt. I caught it with my hand so her sheets would not get stained. Essie did something she never had done before, she brought my hand to her mouth and licked it clean. I know that I have the cream of the crop with Essie.

"Want some lunch?" she asked. "We can eat in or out, your choice."

"In," I said as I slipped my mouth over her pussy.

I sucked her clit and just made the five pointed star until she gasped, "I'm cumming again, you loving bastard."

Essie came hard this time. Locking her legs straight out, I pressed my finger against her G-Spot and held it tight, not moving. Essie relaxed her legs, "Come on up here. I want to kiss you. I want to hold you while you hold me. Love me Randy."

I kissed her gently, "I love you Essie. I know what love is and this is love between us."

"I never thought I would say this to another man, but I love you too."

Essie and I spent the rest of the weekend nude. Every time my cock recovered and I had an erection, Essie was on me. No matter where we were in the house, we would fuck. One time I fucked her on the island in the kitchen. Another time she fucked me on the carpet in the bathroom. The couch, bed, chairs, nowhere was missed.

We parted Sunday afternoon late. Essie promised me she would be back to the condo on Friday evening and that I had better be prepared to drop a big load of cum in her. Her exact words were, "No playing this week. The first time we fuck, I want the biggest load of your cum deep in my cunt! Got that?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "Just you remember, that pussy belongs to me and it had better have your thighs wet to your knees when I arrive Friday."

"I love you Randy!"

"I love you too Essie!"

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments