Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Boyscout Badges to Notches Pt.2

"He gains another notch in Mrs. Kelly."

17
5 Comments 5
24.6k Views 24.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I had found it difficult to fall asleep, given all that had transpired. It wasn't the average night, nor was it going to be an average day when I woke up. At some point, I had finally fallen asleep, and instead of having dreams of things that weren't real, I dreamt of her meeting me in the kitchen, and having her pull down and take off my briefs: of her soft, gentle hands running up and down me, and all those sensations that only a woman can give you. I relived the moment those luscious lips that usually gave forth such sensual tones, engulfed my swollen desire inside them, and enjoyed every last drop of my youthful yearnings. All of it was on repeat.

I finally woke up, hard as I had ever been. All I wanted to do was tell everyone but Mel to leave, and to repeat everything we had done, but that wasn't going to happen. How was I going to keep myself at bay, when all I could think of was her body in that delicious robe, and knowing exactly what she looked like under it. God, was today going to be a trying day.

It was late enough in the morning to where it was time for me to make an appearance. Otherwise, I may had received a nice little visit from Mel, and then I'd never be able to walk out of the room. I searched for my underwear, and couldn't find it. Then I remembered that Mel had taken them, so I was forced to go commando. That didn't help anything at all.

Making my way to the kitchen, Mel and Jack(her son, my friend), were already done eating breakfast. To be honest, I believe it was noon by then, so everything was cold. She looked at me and asked me if was hungry. Of course I was, so I nodded and she promptly put a plate together for me. While the sound of the microwave filled the room, she said that she “was in need of a little more nutrients”, and grabbed a banana. “Why?!” I thought, but knew why. She peeled back it's encasing, and licked the tip of it. I just watched her as she puckered her lips, and took that thing in her mouth slowly. I got hard instantly. A nice, raging hard-on, while she sucked the life out of that banana. She only stopped when the microwave beeped. She handed me my plate, and I thanked her. Trying to eat it was damn near impossible. She had this fitted dress on, that looked similar to her robe. Thin, tight, and revealing. It was evil I tell you! Pure evil.

The rest of the day was spent like this. Her teasing me, effectively making it impossible to get out of my seat. Finally, 5pm rolled around, and I was nearing home stretch. I decided to take a shower, and Jack thought that was a good idea for himself as well. He walked off, and went into the main bathroom. It was almost like he knew what was going on, because that gave his mother too much time to be naughty. She offered up her shower, and because of the pressing time element, I had no choice but to accept.

I made my way to her room, and quickly glanced around. My briefs were nowhere, and I didn't have the time to take a good look. Suddenly, I felt a hand slide around my waist, down between my legs, and cup my entirety.

“They say that a man should never go on a date fully loaded, if you know what I mean.”

“I haven't heard that, no.”

“Mhm, not at all. God, wouldn't you know it? I'm hungry again, and in need of nutrients, get in that bathroom young man!” she said with a push.

Once again, she pulled my bottoms to the floor. In seconds, her mouth was on me completely, her hand stroking me as she worked me. I grabbed a breast, as my other hand landed on her shoulder for balance. She wasn't taking her time as she had last night, she knew it was only a matter of time before we'd be in danger of Jack catching us, and she worked me with haste. She took her mouth off of me for a minute, while her hand stroked me in a blur. The sound of her hand stroking me was loud, and it was working. I started to feel that tingling sensation, and moaned gently as I tensed. Her mouth took me back in, and in a few seconds, I burst into her throat. She took me as far down as she could, with her hands grabbing my ass tightly. Taking me out of her mouth, she held up my cock, and kissed my balls, before getting up and leaving the room.

I took my shower, nearly head butting the shower wall as I washed my cock. I finished up, jumped out, and dried myself off, thinking about her once again. I got dressed, and made my way to the living room, where she shot me the most devious of grins. Just then, my phone vibrated, and it was Mrs. Kelly “I'm here handsome!”. I said my goodbyes, and out the door I went.

Mrs. Kelly is a MILF, and always had been. She has a petite frame, but busted out of her shirts, and had a nice, plump ass. Most of the younger men took notice of her, and she knew it. She's the type of woman who just loves attention, much like Mel, so no wonder they turned out to be good friends. Everywhere they went, they could play the men, and piss off any nearby wife. I assume that they have plenty of free drinking nights when they go out.

I got into the passenger seat, and said a rather shaky “Hello”. She had already seen me naked, and she was dressed to kill. She wore this red, skin tight dress that was designed to be a knock-out punch to any man's fortitude. It had no arm straps, and seemingly rested upon her breasts, with smooth lines all the way down to the bottom, the stopped just above her knees. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a damn thing under it, as the material was thin enough to have noticed something if it were there. Naturally, I kept looking her up and down in her seat. I knew that in a short period of time, that dress would be on some hotel room floor, and that we'd be locked in an intimate dance.

“You are stunning in that dress!” I said nervously.

“Thank you! You look hot in those jeans, but you're stunning when those jeans are on the floor!”

“Thanks.”

“Honestly. I was shocked when Mel sent me that pic. I couldn't believe that she had somehow gotten you naked, and that you allowed her to send that to me.”

“Well, she didn't ask, and I didn't know she had done that.”

“Really?”

“Oh yeah. I was just getting a glass of water, it was late, and I didn't think I'd run into anyone in the kitchen. Next thing I know, boom, there she is. She wore this robe that doesn't hide anything, so I started to get excited. She commented on it, then all of a sudden, my briefs are on the floor. It's all kind of a blur to be honest.”

“Is that all that happened? I mean, we're gonna end up sharing details anyways.”

“Um, she stroked me, and gave me a blowjob. Showed me her breasts, and let me fondle them, but that was about it.”

“Oh come on! You're telling me that she didn't ride that beautiful cock of yours?” she said as she started to run her hand up and down my thigh.

“She didn't. I wanted to, she seemed to want to, but she said that her 'moral compass' wouldn't let her.”

“Yeah. She may push the limits, but never crosses them. Given how this all started though, I thought there might have been a chance that she enjoyed every inch of you. Have you been with many girls?”

“Just her.”

“Oh, lucky me!” she said in this indulgent, sexual tone, as her hand began to rub my bulging jeans.

“I get to claim your virginity!” she whispered as her fingers grabbed a hold of my zipper.

“My naughty little self couldn't get any luckier! Do you mind if I get acquainted dear?” she asked as my cock sprung loose from my jeans, and she began to gently stroke me.

I followed suit, and ran my hand up her thigh. Her left leg moved to the side, and I knew she was all for it. My hand reached her lips, and they were soaked. I took my hand back, and licked my fingers. I wanted to know what she tasted like, and as I tasted her sweet nectar, she squeezed my cock. A little bit of pre-cum formed, and she wicked it right off with her finger, and devoured it. The anticipation was becoming to great for us, as we were now craving each others bodies desperately.

We finally pulled into the hotel parking lot, which felt like an eternity from the time she picked me up. She unbuckled her seat belt, and leaned over to me. We made out for a couple minutes, until we heard the horn sound off from the car next to us. We broke our kiss to look over, and there was this pretty woman looking and smiling at us.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

She signaled for us to roll down our window, which Mrs. Kelly did.

“Am I jealous right now! Is he free later tonight?” the woman inquired.

“Unless I get to a point that I can't take this hunk of meat any more,” she said as she took a hold of my throbbing cock, “he's going to be busy all night.”

“Damn!” the woman said as she got out of her SUV, and leaned in the window.

“How much could I pay for your services dear?” the woman asked as she reached in and began stroking me, starring down at what was in her hand.

I couldn't quite wrap my head around this situation. It was almost too much. Two women couldn't help but expose my cock to another woman, one by accident. I began to wonder if this was normal, or if I were in the twilight zone of adulthood. Mrs. Kelly looked extremely surprised by this, but found it amusing.

“I-I'm not l-like an escort or any-anything.” I mumbled as this woman started to really give my cock a work-out, and Mrs. Kelly watched, just waiting for me to blow.

“Who said you were? But I want this: NEED THIS! I'm here on business for the next few days, and I could use a young man's company. Decidedly yours, with this magnificent piece of equipment, my god!” this woman wasn't going to leave until I either came-if then-or I agreed to sleep with her.

What do you do when your cock is in the hands of some strange woman-albeit, rather attractive strange woman-and she's just working you. I did what every man would do, accept her offer.

“O-ok. Tomorrow night, whatever time you'd like.”

“Good boy! Life is such a wonderful thing. One second, I'm sitting in my car, checking my schedule. The next thing I know, this car pulls up next to me, and as I look over, there's this huge, beautiful cock saying 'Hello!'. Who would have ever thought? Anyways, see you tomorrow! Room 505. Come to my door naked, and I'll give you an extra $250. Something to think about! Ciao!”

As she walked away, I couldn't contain myself.

“Jesus fucking christ! Is this how it really works as a man? Flaunt a little dick, and the women flock? My God!”

Mrs. Kelly started to laugh hysterically, and gained her composure before she responded.

“Not necessarily. You see, keep these moments as fond memories, and consider yourself lucky. Some women enjoy men who flaunt, some don't. You weren't trying to show off to anyone, but as fate would have it, you have a few admirers. One thing lead to the next, but this-I'd imagine-isn't your usual scenario. So don't think you can just run around exposing yourself. You're just a lucky, lucky young man. Doesn't hurt that you're hung like a horse though, and that you're really hot.”

“Ok. Well, I'm starting to feel like I might have a career here.” I said as I laughed.

“Oh, you just might! I'm surprised that you didn't blow. She was really enjoying stroking you.”

“I almost did. Another minute or two, and something might have happened. That's why I agreed to it. I might not actually sleep with her, but I was on the threshold.”

“Oh my god. You should have totally let her finish you. It would have been hot, but she probably would have ended up with a facial! Much more than she would have bargained for.” she said in hysterics.

“Now that you mention it, that would have been hilarious. Lady come back!”

Since we were both dying of laughter, I was able to soften up a bit. If we were ever going to get inside this hotel, I needed to relax. Which happened, and we made our way to the front desk. We checked in, and went to our room.

As soon as we entered, she slammed me against the door, and we began a heavy make out session. She unzipped my pants again, and pushed them as far down as her arms could reach without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, and squeezed her close to me. The material of her dress was soft against my hardness, and I could feel the warmth of her body. I ran my hands to her ass, and took nice handfuls of her firm backside. She pushed back, and rolled my shirt up my body, and over my head. I pulled up the bottom of her dress, and looked at her smooth lines, leading to her entrance.

Her nipples were popping through the dress, and I pulled her back in, and buried my face in her cleavage. She smelt good. It was some form of floral perfume, which drove me wild. Her hand grabbed my cock, and guided it to her wet lips. I was too tall for her to try and slide me in, so she just let my cock push up against her. I pulled her dress up and over her head, and stared at her sexy, naked body.

Her breasts were perky with big nipples, more than a handful a piece. I kissed each one as we made our way over to the bed. She pushed me down, and ripped of my shoes, socks, and pants. I crawled backwards up the bed as she followed me, like a lion stalking its prey. When I reached the head board, we both stopped. She looked me in the eyes for a second, until her eyes dropped to my cock. She opened her mouth wide, and lowered her head down until I could feel the back of her throat. She slowly closed her mouth on me, as I could feel her saliva run down my shaft. She gently ran her mouth up my cock, until I popped out of her mouth. My cock was soaked.

She crawled up my body, and put her breasts in my face. I took a hold of them, and began to suck on them, and that's when I felt the head of my cock begin to slip in between her lips. I grunted and pushed my hips upwards a little. I wanted to be balls deep in her right now, but she was either too tight, or I was too big for her to take me in all at once.

Little sounds of pleasure and pain eked from her lips, as she slowly slid onto me. I did all that I could to not thrust into her, until she was about an inch or two from taking me all in. That's when my inability to hold back kicked in. It was at least three to five minutes of a slow decent, and I could feel every bit of it. Nature kicked in, and my hips jumped upwards. She screamed as she plunged herself down onto me, and I rested back onto the bed.

“Oh my god! I feel like I've just been impaled!” she uttered through pain.

“I'm sorry!”

“Don't be! That's the best pain I've ever felt!”

She began to rock back and forth on me. I resumed fondling her breasts, and I could tell when she began to feel comfortable on my cock. Little by little, she started to lift up, and slide down. It started as slower movements, but she soon began to enjoy me more rigorously. The blowjob I had received earlier, and all the teasing helped me maintain until now, I just couldn't take it anymore. I could feel just about every movement of her pussy on my cock. Every bit of tension, and every heavenly caress her clutching walls gave my hardness. My breathing went from heavy, to slow and deep. She knew what was about to happen, and gave it her all. Her chest was this deep shade of red, and she was moaning through every breathe. As the tingling turned to hot flashes that ran up my shaft, I watched that shade of red run up her neck, and into her face, as she started to scream for mercy. I couldn't even muster a sound. I grabbed tightly onto her tits as I began to send ropes of ecstacy inside her. She bounced up and down a few more times, but I could tell that she was spent for the time being. She buried me deep inside her, moaning as I filled her.

I don't think I had ever cum that much. We were both panting, and every few seconds, my cock would twitch. I didn't know if I were still shooting or not, but I was still rock solid. She eased off of me, and I watched as some of my cum oozed from her lips.

“I have never felt that before. The beautiful pain, the pleasure; feeling like I couldn't fit any more cock if I wanted to.”

I just smiled. There wasn't anything I could think of to say. Her head rested upon my chest, while her hand slid up and down my hardness. They were slow strokes, and I swear I could almost hear her purring. Her fingers would swoosh around my balls before her hand would slide back up. The day before, I didn't think it would be possible to see a woman any more enthralled with my cock. I could feel her gaze as she played with me, and wondered if she could feel mine as I traced every visible inch of her body.

“I can't wait to get your full flavor. Maybe now is the perfect time for that!” she said as she moved down the bed.

“Let's see how much you have left for me.”

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments