Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With Suzanne By The Pool

"My best friend's mother and I have some fun by the pool."

35
5 Comments 5
44.3k Views 44.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
John and I had been friends since high school. We were both now in college together. I had always thought his mom was smoking hot. I'm nothing too impressive though. At 5'8" and overweight, I was never exactly in high demand. Not that I hadn't gotten anything, I had girlfriends in the past, just not many.

I knew that there would never be anything between Suzanne (John's mom) and I . She was 5'6" and had the most amazing body. Well that's what I thought anyway.

One day I was headed over to John's house for a dip in his pool. I knocked on the door. Suzanne answered the door in a towel and her bathing suit.

"Oh, hey Dave! Sorry but John got called in to work a while ago!," she said.

"He didn't text me about tha- oh damn it, my phone is dead!" I replied.

"Well he should be back in about an hour, why don't you come out to the pool? Swimming alone is kinda boring."

"Sure!"

We both walked through the house to the back yard. I put my towel on the ground and took off my shirt. I dropped it and my phone on the towel and walked over to the pool's edge.

"Hop in!" Suzanne yelled from the water.

"In a minute" I walked over to the edge and sat on the side with my legs in the water.

"C'mon in! The waters fine!"

"Alright!" I grinned. I stood up and did my best cannonball.

"See? Beautiful! You want something to drink?"

"Sure."

She turned around and swam to the edge of the pool. I couldn't help but stare at her perfect ass as she went. I felt myself starting to get hard.

She opened the cooler at the side of the pool. "You want a Coke or-" she turned around and saw me staring. I immediately looked at her eyes and turned beet red. She smiled, "-or an Iced Tea?"

"Umm... A Coke... A Coke would be great," I mumbled, still beet red.

"Sure!" She swam over and gave me one and opened her own. I swam over to the stairs and sat down. She then sat next to me. I tried to hide my face by drinking the Coke.

"So how's school?" she asked after a good minute of awkward silence.

"Huh? Oh, um... Great! You know, college, tests, notes."

"That's good! I bet you also go to all the parties."

"I'm not really the partying type."

"Really? Spending all your time with that girlfriend of yours?"

"Oh, um... Kate and I broke up about two weeks ago."

"John never mentioned that! How come?"

"Well I guess she wasn't quite... Uh... Mature enough for me. She was always a bit of a kid, you know?"

"You like the more mature types, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. At least someone I can talk to about current events and whatnot."

"I bet you were more mature in other ways as well, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know you've had a couple of girlfriends in the past, so you probably have... How do I put this... Been intimate with them?"

My face turned crimson. "Well I uh..."

"Oh relax! We've known each other for years! The two of you hang out all the time! You can tell me!"

"Yeah. Yeah I have. Why?"

"I'm guessing she hadn't before?"

"Um... No." My face reddened even more.

"I get it. Since John's father died I have dated a bit. Most younger guys are like that, but you seem different." She slid a bit closer and put her arm on my shoulder. "Well, don't worry, you'll find someone more your speed."

"All the girls my age don't seem to care about important stuff."

"Well, maybe you need to find someone a bit older?" She slid right next to me. I could feel myself getting hard again. I put my Coke between my legs.

"I have a feeling you will find someone for you very soon." she said. I caught her glancing my crotch. I got a little bit harder.

"Here, that looks empty. I'll take that for you." She said, while grabbing the Coke.

"Oh, um... Thanks." I stumbled. I adjusted my legs to try to hide my growing erection. When she turned back around she put her hand on my thigh.

"To be honest, you seem more mature than most guys I've dated." She said while stroking my thigh. I couldn't stop my erection from being visible. "You find me attractive, don't you Dave?"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I stammered.

"Don't be! It's completely natural! Not like I haven't noticed you staring at me before!"

"Well...

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I've always found you attractive Mrs. LaLonde."

"Call me Suzanne." She said, her stroking moving slowly up my thigh with each stroke. "To be honest, I've always liked you the best out of Johnny's friends." Her hand brushed the tip of my boner and moved back down my thigh.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you've always treated me so well. You are such a gentleman." Her hand went a bit further up my erection.

"Thanks," I said, my erection at full hardness. "I'm... uh..."

"Oh don't worry." She moved her hand right to my crotch and began to massage softly.

"But John?"

"He won't be home for a while, just relax." She pushed me back onto the stairs and moved in front of me. She quickly slid down my shorts. "There it is!"

My penis was right around six inches. Nothing impressive, but I was happy with average.

She took it in her hand and began stroking it up and down slowly. "Mmm... This is nice!" she said before taking it in her mouth.

She began sucking on the tip, and then slowly moved down my shaft. She kept going until she had engulfed it all, right up to the base.

"Oh my God." I gasped. She looked up at me and began moving up and down over and over. Suddenly she took her tongue and circled my penis with it. I let out a low moan.

"Mmm..." she moaned at the same time. The vibrations drove me wild. She started speeding up and I could tell I was getting close.

"Umm... Suz-aahhh..." I tried to tell her, but couldn't say. She then let out one long moan. It was too much for me. I shot my load right down her throat. She licked up every last bit. "That was amazing Mrs. LaLonde!"

"I told you, call me Suzanne! But we're not done yet." 

She then took off her top and threw it on the side of the pool. I took my shorts off and put them on the stairs. I swam to her and began kissing her tenderly. I raised my hands and began rubbing her breasts. Her boobs were amazing. I reached one hand down and began rubbing her crotch. She let out a moan. I kept rubbing until I reached around and untied the bottom. I tossed it off to the side and began rubbing her slit. She had no hair down there, and I easily found her clit. I began stroking it softly.

"Aah..." she yelped. I then dove under the water and began to suck on her perfect pussy. She pulled me over to the stairs and I set to work. Her pussy was the best I had ever had. I stuck my tongue deep inside her and she yelped. I took a breath and jammed my index finger right in. When I pulled it out, it was glistening with her juices. I was already halfway back to hard.

"You've done this before, haven't you." she stammered. I pushed her on the edge of the pool. I stood up and put my throbbing head right up against her pussy. I began moving it around her opening, then plunged it right in.

"Oh God!" she yelled as I began to slowly pump in and out. She was tighter than I had imagined. I could feel her juices running onto my shaft and down her ass.

I pulled out and laid down on my back. She gave my penis a few more good sucks, then lowered herself onto my dick. She began to move herself up and down. She kept moaning as she bouncing up and down. I watched her rack bounce and grabbed on to one. She started getting faster and I could feel myself getting close. Her moans started to get louder and she moved faster. Suddenly she let out a long moan and I felt her pussy tighten around me. That was all it took. I shot right into her over and over, more than I ever had before. I could feel it mixing with her juices and starting to flow down my shaft.

"Wow. That was amazing." I breathed. She lifted herself off of me and took my limp dick into her mouth. She sucked off the last of my juices.

I tenderly kissed her as she stood up. We both got out bathing suits back on just as the front door opened.

"Hey Mom! I'm home!" John walked out of the house. "Oh hey, Dave! Didn't you get my text?"

"His phone had died, so I told him that he could just wait here."

"Oh, okay, I'll go get changed then!" He rushed back into the house.

"Well, I'd best let you too hang out in peace. Don't be a stranger, Dave." She smiled as she wrapped herself in her towel and headed inside.

Little did I know, this would lead to a year that I would never forget.

Published 
Written by NudistDude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments