Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Surprise part2

"Done some more"

10
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
6.4k words 6.4k words
We collected Jack and Lilley fromthe sailing school and we couldn’t stop them talking and telling us about their day and how awesome it had been as we walked back to the hotel. So Henry and I were not the only ones to have had a remarkable day.

That evening Jack and I ate in the hotel and after dinner I went into the bar and Jack went to the children’s games area. A little later Henry and Lilley came in. “Jacks in the games area,” I informed them.

“Thanks,” Lilley replied before heading off towards the games area.

“Can I get you a drink?” Henry enquired.

“Thank you, I’d like a Negroni.”

“A Negroni and a Moretti … alla spina,” he said to the barman. Are you comfortable? There’s a table in the corner over there, if you’d prefer.”

“Let’s move,” I replied and Henry held my hand to help me down off my bar stool. We wandered over and took our seats. The barman brought our drinks over. Henry passed me my glass before raising his own.

“Here’s to an afternoon well spent,” he toasted.

“Completely spent in my case,” I rejoinderd, looking at Henry and smiling. That was the only reference to the afternoon’s events that was made and we spent the rest of the evening having a general chat about this and that. We both collected our kids at about ten o’clock and went up to our rooms. Just before we got out of the lift Henry gave my bum a squeeze and flashed me a broad smile and a wink.

We saw Henry and Lilly at breakfast and arranged to meet to go to the sailing school. After dropping the children off we headed back to the hotel. I collected my things and went down to the pool. I organised my lounger and umbrella and settled down to read and to get some morning sun. Henry eventually arrived at the pool and the only lounger available was one on the far side from me. We chatted when we were in the pool together but relaxed separately. At about twelve thirty Henry invited me to lunch.

“Do you fancy taking some shade in my room?” he suggested after we’d finished.

“I can think of nothing better,” I replied, knowing his true intentions. We made our way to his room, and once inside I put down my bits and pieces. Henry came up to me, lowered his head and kissed me and I responded eagerly. Our mouths were entwined for some time in a slow embrace before eventually parting. “Mmmmm, Henry take me to bed,” I implored.

“So Candy wants to be fucked again does she?”

“Yes please,” I replied candidly.

“Have you had time to replenish all of your juice?”

“I hope so, but I won’t know until you milk it out of me, will I.”

“If I’m going to milk you we’ll just have to milk whatever you’ve got,” he said light heartedly.

“And your cream?” I questioned.

“You won’t be disappointed and I wouldn’t let you go without,” he informed me.

“That’s nice to know, I’m looking forward to it.”

“I hope we’ll have quite a bit more to do before then,” he observed.

“Does that mean were going to be naughty?” I added teasingly.

“We’ll be as naughty as you want to be, what do you suggest?"

“Perhaps you’d like to undress me for a start.”

“I’d love to strip you and get another look at that gorgeous milf body.” He stood behind me, untied my sarong and let it fall to the floor. He unclasped my bikini top and removed it. His hands reached round and cupped my breasts. “You’ve got terrific tits,” he said approvingly.

“I always think they’re a little small.”

“Nonsense!” he said quite forcefully. “I prefer boobs on the smaller side anyway, and yours are so wonderfully firm, especially for a milf of your age, your nipples are already nice and hard,” he said squeezing each little acorn between his thumb and fore-finger.

“Mmmm that’s nice,” I responded as he continued fondling my breasts.

His hands moved down, his thumbs catching the waist band of my bikini bottoms, before they were lowered to my feet. He was still behind me and I felt his hands on my buttocks slowly pulling them apart.

“That’s a pretty pink bum hole,” he commented. “It would be fun to get in there,” he continued.

“It would be very naughty and fun,” I responded in agreement, “but it would take a lot of lube and preparation for it to happen.”

“Yes I know,” he concurred with a disappointed edge to his voice. “What now?” he questioned more positively.

“Why don’t you take off your t-shirt and shorts?”

He removed his clothes. I took his hand and led him to the bed. We scrambled up and were now lying alongside each other. Our heads moved closer and our mouths met. Our lips parted and our tongues entwined together in a slow dance as we kissed passionately but without rushing. I had my hand behind Henry’s head caressing his neck and he was returning the favour whilst fondling my breasts again. It was so relaxing and unhurried and we snogged for some time. I lowered my hand and took hold of his still flaccid meat.

“I want to taste your dick,” I informed him as our mouths parted.

I moved and manoeuvred myself into a sixty-nine, with me on top. I was straddling his face as I took my first lick of his soft purple head, having rolled back his foreskin. I love the first taste of a guy and it excites me. I always like it when I am in a position where my head is above the guy’s dick. It means I’m in control and I can pleasure and tease him at my discretion and today I wanted to tease Henry.

I licked my tongue down his gradually hardening shaft as I wanted to play with his testicles to make sure it wasn’t only his member that had attention but the whole of his package. I was fondling his shaft as I began swirling the tip of my tongue around his scrotum, that wonderful loose sac of skin that surrounds the all important orbs. I then licked his balls with long, sweeping strokes as if I was savouring a delicious ice cream cone. I intermittently pursed my lips and sucked softly on the skin before taking each ball all the way into my mouth in turn. I continued alternating between each testicle as I could feel his dick attaining its full potential in my hand. One thing that had his toes curling was when I licked and feverishly flicked my tongue along his raphe, the vertical line in the middle of his scrotal sack, which is a very sensitive area that’s often overlooked. I was enjoying the sensation of the way his balls moved about in my mouth, as much as he was, and I continued playing for some time.

I decided it was time for his dick to have some oral attention as I licked up his lovely hard shaft. I transferred my hands attention to his nuts rolling each hard stone in my palm and fingers. I wanted to give his dick head some play. Pulling his protective skin back and holding the base of his penis and resting my chin on the underside of his shaft for stability, I placed the soft, silky texture of the underside of my tongue on the sweet spot of his fraenulum and quickly swiped it from side to side like a windscreen wiper. Henry liked this lot and was moaning his satisfaction as a quantity of clear sticky fluid eased out of his eye. I licked it off and savoured its delicious taste. I slowed this action as I didn’t want him to shoot his load, at least not yet, as I needed him hard to take care of me. I wasn’t too concerned however given the dick control he’d displayed the previous day.

I gently stroked his meat for a while before administering more oral pleasure. With his foreskin covering his head I pushed my tongue inside and started rotating it round and round between helmet and skin. From his reactions this was also giving Henry a great deal of gratification. In-between all these actions I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, to a comfortable depth, whilst coating his meat with my spit. I was enjoying playing with and teasing him as I take pleasure in giving head.

During all of this Henry had not remained passive and was giving my pussy an oral seeing to in return. As well as having a lovely dick he has a terrific and wicked tongue and he knows how to eat a girl out. He’d started by licking from my vaginal entrance right up to my clit, following the outer edges of my slit along both sides and repeating this technique going up and down and vice versa. He targeted my love hole with his tongue by inserting it into my opening before moving it in and out, as well as circling it around the inside. With his skill and deftness he was able to attain good penetration. He then spread open my outer lips with his fingers before gently flicking his tongue around my clit. He felt free to let his tongue roam, but he kept coming back to my love button and he was getting me really hot and very wet. He then exposed my clit by spreading my lips and using his fingers he gently pull back my hood. With my little nub uncovered he gave it a quick little suck, pulling it into his mouth briefly before letting it go, it felt incredible. He then drew it back into his mouth and gently sucked on it, while simultaneously flicking his tongue over and around it using the lightest of touches.

He then re-focused his attentions and concentrated his efforts on giving me a thorough rimming. He licked and swirled his tongue around my anal rose getting it wet with spit. It really felt nice, especially when he started to probe his tongue inside me. Henry seems to be capable of making his tongue quite rigid and is able to penetrate to about an inch or more, which is deeper than most and feels wonderful. I then felt him inserting a finger into my bum hole which was soon followed by a thumb in my love hole. He returned his tongue to working on my exposed clit whilst he finger fucked both my holes. The sensation was incredible as he brought me to a shuddering climax and I shouted out my appreciation. He continued to lick and finger me, gradually easing off, as I tried to regain my breath and composure. Eventually his finger and thumb slipped out of me.

“That was a big one,” he commented.

“That’s an understatement,” I replied breathlessly as I slumped forward and lay on top of him.

“It does confirm that you’ve replenished your juice,” he continued jokingly.”And that your bum likes to be played with, just like yesterday.”

“You’re just so naughty fingering me in there,” I chastised him light-heartedly.

“You took it so well, and you enjoyed it,” he continued.

“I know, but that’s not the point,” I added feigning indignation.

“But it is the point. Using my fingers to ‘dp’ you and licking your clit resulted in you cumming which has left you very wet.”

“O.K. you win, do you intend to use my wetness?” I questioned provocatively.

“I could do ………. what do you have in mind? He replied being equally as teasing.

“Perhaps you could service me.”

“So Mrs Thomas you’d like to be fucked, would you?”

“That’s the idea.”

“Well you’ve prepared my cock so well it would be foolish to disappoint you. Let’s have you standing by the bed,” he instructed.

I released his dick, which I’d continued to stroke gently, before rolling off him and off the bed. I was feeling quite randy and a little excited, deep down, as I knew that I was about to be taken by Henry. He stood me about two feet away from the end of the bed and with my legs apart he got me to bend at the waist and lean forward until I was supporting myself with my hands on the edge of the bed. He stood behind me and I felt his dick nuzzling at the entrance to my love hole. He pushed forward and his meat slowly entered me and filled me up.

“Mmmm that’s nice,” he commented.

“Mmmm, it does feel good,” I said in agreement.

With that he began slowly stroking himself in and out of me and I was once again in his capable hands and was being fucked once more. He set up a steady rhythm, which was making my pussy feel nice and I had a warm glow tingling through my body. I don’t know what he does but he makes every stroke feel special, he has an amazing technique that’s certainly in tune with my bodies sexual sensors so to speak. I was appreciative of the shafting I was receiving and quietly moaned my approval.

“Come over here,” he instructed quietly as he withdrew from up me and took my hand.

He led me across the room and stood me with my back against a wall. We were standing facing each other and he used his hand to encourage me to part my legs. He then bent his knees, to adjust for the height difference, before sliding his dick back inside me. I felt a ripple of exhilaration and anticipation pass through me with what he was doing. The image I had in my mind was from a black and white movie where the woman is being taken rather feverishly outside in the dark. I was feeling a little wanton and brazen and just a bit ‘dirty’, in a nice way but there was no fervour in his actions as he pumped his meat slowly in and out whilst his mouth was giving attention to my boobs and nipples, sucking and tonguing them. After a while he put his hand under my thigh and raised my left leg up to his waist, this gave him easier access as he continued doing me. Henry knew he was pleasing me as I couldn’t stop myself from moaning and groaning my satisfaction. It was also the case for him if his grunts of pleasure were anything to go by. He then surprised me as he lifted my leg higher and placed it on to his shoulder. It’s a good job I’m still quite flexible as this was a new experience for me but it felt wonderful and I was being well stimulated. He started to thrust into me a little more forcefully and I could feel the sensations starting to build in my stomach.

“Oh fuck Henry! That’s so good, you’re making me cum! Ooooh! …….. I’m cumming! ……….. I’m cumming!” I shouted as a terrific climax exploded inside me.

I continued moaning as he fucked me through it. He gradually slowed down and lowered my leg. His hands reached under my thighs and he lifted both my legs off the ground. I wrapped them around his back and with his dick still deep inside he carried me to the sofa.

He lowered me down, sitting me at the very edge, as he knelt on the floor between my legs and started sliding his still erect pole in and out. In this position I was able to respond by thrusting my hips and pussy towards him and the visual for both myself and Henry couldn't get any better than this. We both looked down and watched as his dick slid in and out of my love hole and observed my juice being creamed on his shaft. We then just looked at the pleasure on each others faces and the lust in each others eyes. He returned to sucking on my nipples while continuing to fuck me until he brought me to orgasm once more.

“Who’s a very wet lady then?” he said rhetorically, after giving me time to recover. “You’ve certainly replenished your juice,” he continued.

“Not for long ……….the way you’re milking it out of me,” I remarked.

“Not liking it then?” he added light heartedly.

“Too much,” I replied.

“Is that possible,” he said chuckling to himself. “Come over here,” he carried on, having got to his feet. I joined him standing next to a black leather ottoman. “I want you to straddle it,” he informed me. I followed his instruction my feet either side of the stool. “Now sit down,” he continued.

I complied assuming the stance a jockey would take in a race, like hopping on to a ‘saddle’. Henry then bestrode the ottoman and sat down behind me. He encouraged me to lift myself up slightly in order for him to work his dick into my love hole. He then pulled me in close and began rocking his hips forward and back. It was a terrific sensation and the deep forward bend combined with my wide leg stance made this a physically intimate rear entry position that I’d never experienced before. As he continued shafting me he slowly encouraged me to lean further forward creating more movement and easier and deeper penetration. As ever, with Henry, I was receiving an expert fucking from a skilled and proficient practitioner who was responding to every little reaction of my body. I wasn’t slow in showing my appreciation as he had me moaning and groaning and I also gave out words of encouragement for him to carry on doing me and not to stop.

“Oh yes! Just like that! Oooooh, you’re going to make me cum!” I exclaimed as he began stroking me more forcefully.

“That’s the idea.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm! …….yes! yes! yes! ………….I’m cumming! …I’m cumming …ooooooooooooh!” I screamed as my whole body shook and I exploded inside, covering his dick with my juice.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

“Mmmmm that was so good ………so good,” I said softly after a little while and having regained my breath and composure and after he’d withdrawn himself.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” he continued. “It was another very wet one; you can see the results on the leather.” I swung my legs to the side and sat up. I glanced down and could see a large patch of glistening fluid on the black fabric. I could feel myself reddening in my cheeks as I felt a little embarrassed and self-conscious of the mess I’d made. “Don’t worry it’ll soon clean up,” he said walking towards the bathroom. He returned with some toilet tissue and wiped up my cum. “There that’s O.K. now,” he continued moving over to the waste bin and dropping the tissue in. He returned and stood in front of me dropped his head and kissed me and our tongues entwined slowly in a very affectionate way. “I’d like to fuck you some more, would you like that?” he questioned as our mouths parted.

“I’d love for you to have me again,” I replied.

“My cock needs to be invigorated a little, if we’re to carry on,” he suggested.

I gave no reply but knelt down in front of him. I took hold of his semi-erect meat and guided his head into my mouth. I then worked my tongue all over his helmet and I could taste myself all over him. I was also stroking with my hands and fondling his balls. It wasn’t long before he was good and hard once again and I got back to my feet. “I think it’s your turn to ride,” he said leading me to the bed. “Let’s have you on top.” He was obviously in a very playful and horny mood. He laid down on his back and brought his legs up to his chest, he then guided me so that facing him with my feet either side of his thighs I was slowly able to lower myself and squats over him and let his dick slide into me until coming to rest on the back of his legs. It was another new position for me, but one in which I was in control. I raised and lowered myself on his shaft at my pace and intensity without him being able to push into me. I was enjoying my position of power and was teasing him and myself by my actions.

“Try facing the other way,” he suggested after a while. I manoeuvred myself round, not getting off his pole, and was now facing away from him. It was as if I was sitting in an easy chair with his legs tucked under my arms. Although he couldn’t thrust into me he was able to assist my bobbing motion by pumping his thighs. I set a steady pace but was being encouraged to move quicker by his thigh movements. “Keep going …..make yourself cum,” he encouraged. I continued as directed and was soon enjoying another satisfying orgasm. Not as intense as the previous ones but equally as enjoyable. “Was that good?” he enquired.

“Mmmm, but you already know that I love you making me cum,” I responded.

“But you rode that one out for yourself,” he continued.

“I know, but it was on your dick,” I countered jokingly as I lifted myself off his still erect meat and rolled on to my back.

“As you like it so much I’m going to see if we can milk you some more, if it’s O.K. with you?” he went on.

“You know I like you doing me, but you’re quite insatiable, .don’t you ever stop?” I enquired light-heartedly.

“Only when the lady wants me to and I think she’s been fully satisfied,” he replied.

“Have I been satisfied?” I asked teasingly.

“I hope so, but I don’t think completely,” he went on.

“Don’t you now, so what do you intend doing about it?”

“I thought I might just fuck you some more to see if I’m right.”

“I suppose that would be a very good way of judging.”

“Come here,” he said as he began guiding and positioning me just how he wanted.

He had me lying on my back with my head overhanging the bed. He placed a pillow on the floor and as he stood above me he pulled my body until my head and neck were in contact with the pillow. My lower back and legs were now raised all the way up and were resting against the end of the bed. He then pulled my legs down so that my ankles were either side of, and beyond, my head. Being in this position I was totally exposed and it felt so wicked and sexually stimulating as I was open and ‘giving it all’, and I also knew that he was going to take me like this. Henry stood astride my groin facing me and slowly lowered and then pushed his dick into my wanting love hole. I was supporting myself with my hands on my hips and my elbows on the floor. He then started to move up and down sliding his pole in and out and for me it was both a novel and terrific way to be fucked. He was certainly giving variety in the way I was being done this afternoon, it was quite an education. After a while he withdrew before turning, facing the other way and re-inserting his dick. His measured stroking was certainly working me up and I was soon proving his guesswork right as he brought me to another wonderful climax.

“Mmmmm Mrs Thomas, I think I was right in my assumption, you’ve made my cock very wet.”

“Actually it’s your dick that’s made my pussy wet.”

“As you wish,” he said giving a little chuckle. “More?” he questioned.

“As you wish,” I replied mischievously.

“Oh I do wish,” he continued. He pushed on my back making me perform a backward role ending up on my feet. “You’re quite flexible and supple,” he said. “Can you bend forward and grab your ankles?”

“Like this?” I questioned assuming the position.

“Stay like that,” he instructed as he got behind me and inserted his dick into my love hole. He started to shaft me steadily once again. It was not the most comfortable of positions but it felt so good. “Lean forward on to the bedthat’s it…………..just your boobs and chest on the bed,” he instructed. He caught hold of me securely by the hips his hands very close to my waist and lifted my feet off the ground. I felt like ‘super-woman’ as he began fucking me once more. “Don’t put your legs down,” he encouraged. I was having to keep my abdominal muscles engaged to maintain my position.

“Oh shit Henry! You’re making me cum again!” I shouted not long after. “Ooooooooooooh! Fuck Yes!...Yes!....Mmmmm…….Don’t stop!.........Fuck me hard!……..I want you to cum inside me!”

“Are you sure?”

“Please! Fill me up!” He continued stroking hard.

“Oh yes, here it comes.......here it comes!” he bellowed, as I felt his dick jerking and he released several shots of warm juice inside me. ”Oooooh! Candy that really was something special,” he said as he withdrew his softening dick and released my hips, I’d previously got my feet on the ground. “That’s the first load I’ve shot inside a woman for a while” he continued.

“You’re the first to cum inside me, other than Richard,” I informed him quite tearfully.

“No previous boyfriends?”

“No I was too careful.”

“You’re crying, I hope I’ve not upset you.”

“Not at all. It’s joy. I just love being fucked by you and you cumming inside me just put the icing on the cake. You put your spunk so deep into me you must have shot it right up against my cervix.”

“It was quite a deep deposit but that was due to the position you were in.”

“You put me in it, it was terrific,” I told him. “Will you help me do something?” I asked coyly.

“Of course I will,” he responded.

“I want to taste your cum.”

“From your pussy?” he questioned with a hint of surprise.

“Uh huh,” I replied.

“Candy that’s so naughty.”

“I know…..I’ve seen it in porn and want to give it a try.”

“Come here and lie on your back,” he instructed, pointing to the edge of the bed. I followed his directions whilst he wandered across the room before returning to sit next to me. “Spread your legs and pull them back towards your chest, that’s nice I’ve got a good view of your fuck hole, now push all the spunk out,” he encouraged.

I started working my vaginal muscles. “Richard’s juice would already be running out of me,” I observed. “But you shot so deep in me and your sperm is so thick, it’s taking its time.”

"Good things come to those who wait," he chided me.

“Oooh! I hope its good,” I said in anticipation.

“Here it is push some more Candy, your right it is thick, .do you want to taste?” he asked teasingly.

“Please,” I replied. I then had a surprise as Henry brought a teaspoon towards my mouth, that’s what he’d crossed the room for. It was full of his thick, white spunk. I opened my mouth and he drizzled it in. I savoured it before swallowing and it tasted wonderful mixed with my juice, a cum cocktail you might say.

“And?” he queried.

“Mmmmmm fantastic! I didn’t think your cum could get any better but I do like pussy juice as well.”

“Do you now?”

“Mmm, so even though it’s my own it’s the best of both worlds I suppose, is there any more?”

“So she’s not only naughty but Candy’s a hungry girl as well, lets see if her cunts hiding some seconds.” I felt his hand holding me open. “Would you like me to scoop inside?”

“Yes, that’s O.K.” I then felt the teaspoon being pushed inside my love hole, it was quite an unusual sensation, and I released a little sigh of pleasure.

“Someone’s enjoying that is it nice?”

“Mmmmm!”

“There’s more for you,” he said bringing another spoonful to my mouth. It tasted just as good, before I swallowed it all down.

I put my hand behind his head and pulled him towards me and we had a lovely long kiss with tongues exploring. “Henry, fucking with you just gets better, thank you,” I said as we parted from our embrace.

“No, Candy thank you for letting me have you,” he continued.

“Can we snuggle?” I asked.

“Of course, let’s move up here.” Henry moved up the bed and lay on his back, his head on the pillows. I lay on my side alongside side him, my head lying on his chest and I felt completely satisfied and contented. He was gently stroking my hair. “So Mrs Thomas you like the taste of pussy?” he asked quietly.

“Uh huh,” I responded.

“Have you played much in that area?”

“Not recently, but before I was married I indulged a little bit.”

“And you liked it?”

“Mmmmm! Playing with a girl and having them play with you is so different to being with a man.”

“How far did you go?”

“Licking, fingering and dildo’s but no strap-on.”

“Sounds good. Do you currently own a dildo?”

“No I don’t, I get my personal pleasure from my fingers.”

“Do you masturbate often?”

“Two or three times a week.”

“To orgasm?”

“Oh yes! There’s no point in diddling ones self otherwise.”

“Do you fantasise?”

“Uh huh!”

“What about?”

“The women’s favourites. Being done by a big black dick or by two guys.” It was so relaxing and intimate being with Henry. I never discuss these kinds of things with Richard and never have with any of my lovers. It seemed so easy and natural to talk like this with Henry. “Do you masturbate,” I asked him.

“Not very often now, I’m kept pretty busy with the real thing, I did quite regularly when my wife died.”

“Do you have fantasies?”

“Yes. It’s usually having a mum and daughter at the same time.”

“Have you ever?”

“No, but it would be good fun.”

“For them as well as you I’ve no doubt .It was lovely having you cum inside me have you given any of your ladies the pleasure?”

“Even though I get to have them all ‘bare-back’, now that Fay lets me, I’ve never unloaded inside them.”

“Would you like to?”

“It might be nice, especially with Sue, seeing as I don’t get to cum in her mouth.” We lay quiet for a little while as he continued stroking my hair. “It’s been another great afternoon,” he said on reflection breaking the silence. “And you’ve proved your powers of recovery. You juiced up nicely and were very wet each time you came.”

“That’s because you know exactly how to fuck it out of me. You just do me so perfectly.”

“I just listen to what ladies are telling me. Not just verbally but your moans, breathing and body reactions let me know what you want and how you want it.”

“I know what you’re saying. I know women who’ve been surprised when the guy they’re with shoots his load. I know when my man’s near the edge and I use that to tease him and prolong his enjoyment. It’s not just your empathy, you also have a variety of great techniques.”

“So do you. That thing you did today, getting your tongue inside my foreskin and circling was tremendous.”

“Thank you, I’m glad you liked it. You certainly increased my pleasure today by the positions you put me in, in order to fuck me, most I’d never tried.”

“Good! It works in your case because you’re both supple and willing as well as the fact you enjoy and want to be fucked. Most women want to have sex but not all of them are ready to take a fucking, if you know what I mean.”

“I understand. I think Richard and I have just been indulging in sex recently, but I’m ready to take a fucking from you anytime.”

“That’s nice to know,” he said squeezing me closer to his chest with his arm around me.”Because as I’ve said I’ve enjoyed fucking you and I’d love to be able to do you again.”

We lay quietly together again for a while. “Its nice lying here and I need it as I feel I’ve really been fucked to completion, but were going to have to make a move if we intend to collect the kids. Anyway I need to go for a pee.”

“Would you let me watch you?” he asked, taking me a little by surprise.

“I guess so,” I responded. “No one’s ever asked me that before.” He got off the bed and led me to the bathroom. I was about to sit on the toilet.

“No! In the shower or bath I want to be able to see your fountain,” he informed me.

I wasn’t sure what to do but I followed his lead. He positioned me standing with one foot on each edge of the bath and then got me to squat. He was standing on the floor alongside me and I had one arm around his neck for balance and I spread my pussy lips open with my free hand.

“O.K. Piss when your ready, but take it slow and try and make it last,” he instructed. I followed his directions and slowly started to release my pee. “A nice silver shower,” he said, before I suddenly stopped, having been surprised by his finger coming into contact with my clit. “Don’t stop! Carry on,” he said encouragingly. I resumed my peeing as he diddled my clit. This was followed by the finger of his other hand slipping under me and into my love hole whilst his thumb pushed up into my bum.

“Ooooooh! You cheeky bugger!” I retorted in startled fashion, as I continued to pee.

“That was nice and long, you were obviously full,” he said as the last squirt came out, and he continued diddling me. “Your bladder must be drained now,” he observed.

“Mmmm, it is,” I replied.

“I think we should be able to frig out a little more pussy cream and make sure all your juices are empty,” he said as he continued playing with my clit and fingering my bum and cunt.

“You’re so naughty,” I chided, but having been so rude combined with his actions had made me horny again.

“Candy are you going to cum for me baby?” he questioned as he continued working on me.

“Mmmmm. I’m trying. I’m trying, .Oh yes, .just like that. Just like that! Rub my clit faster, Ooooooooh!.You wonderful man, milk me, milk me Mmmmmm. Yes! Yes! You’re making me cum! You’re making me cum!” I shouted as he made me climax long and hard. “I want to suck your dick and taste your sperm,” I said having had a few minutes to recover. I moved and sat on the toilet and had him stand in front of me as I went to work jacking him until hard and then taking him into my mouth.

“Do you have a preference for how you take spunk?” he questioned.

“Apart from out of my pussy,” I responded light heartedly, having briefly taken him out of my mouth.

“Ha! Ha!” he responded. “I ask because my wife liked me to shoot my jizz into her mouth from outside whilst Maggie likes my cock to be firmly in her mouth when I unload.”

“I don’t have a preference, so long as I get some,” I informed him, breaking off my oral duties momentarily.

“Just like Fay, although she’s not been taking it long enough to develop a penchant. Mmmmm that’s good, lovely tonguing. Oh yes! Oh yes! I’m spunking for you, mmmmmmm!”

His dick was in my mouth as he gave me his hot sticky sperm. “Mmmm you taste so good, once again” I told him after dispatching his load to my tummy. “Now we’ve really got to get going. I’ll take a shower, on my own! as I know how much of a bad boy you can be in there,” I continued, as I ushered him back into the bedroom.

We showered and dressed before I returned to my room where I took a few moments to reflect on my afternoon. Henry had certainly fucked me well; he’d done me harder and more completely than even the day before. My love hole certainly felt well used and it was confirmed by the redness and swollen nature of my pussy lips. I didn’t have long to contemplate on things as I’d arranged to meet up with Henry in the hotel lobby before we set off to collect the kids.

Published 
Written by candywants
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments