Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Surprise Pt1

"Done to perfection"

38
15 Comments 15
21.7k Views 21.7k
8.1k words 8.1k words
I have just returned from an amazing holiday in Italy and I want to tell you about it. 

We’d planned a short family break away together, my husband Richard, our son Jack and myself. We had been having quite a stressful time as Richard was setting up a new company and this had resulted in him devoting his attentions 24/7 to the business. Things seemed to be coming together for the firm and it seemed Richard could have a little more ‘chill out’ time. In order to kick start a settling down period we’d decided on the family break.

A week before we were due to go Richard said he couldn’t make it as some people were coming over from Germany to discuss a very important contract and he needed to be around. I asked if his partner Tom could deal with it but he insisted on dealing with it himself. The upshot was that Jack and I were continuing with the trip on our own.

We’d arranged the holiday so that Jack could attend the ‘sailing school’ during the day and Richard and I could catch up on some ‘us time’. This was not now the case and I would be left on my own during the day. I would have preferred Richard’s company, but it would give me time to relax.

Our flight and journey turned out fine and the hotel was wonderful. It was a small intimate hotel, not one for children, but that didn’t matter as Jack would be out sailing every day and we would go out to eat in the evenings. It had a pool so Jack could occupy himself on returning from sailing.

On the first morning, after breakfast, I went down to the lake with Jack to make sure everything was okay with the sailing school. As we were waiting for the instructors I noticed a guy with a young girl who was also waiting. I recognised them from our flight and knew they were staying at our hotel. We both said good bye to our kids and turned to make our way out of the sailing base.

“Excuse me!” I heard a voice from behind me. “Are you staying at the Moretti?”

I turned and saw the man I recognised. “Yes,” I replied.

“I thought so,” he continued. “Oh! I do apologise for being so impolite. May I introduce myself? My names Henry and I’m staying at the Moretti as well.”

“Don’t worry its fine,” I replied. “I recognise you from our flight and the hotel. My names Candace but I prefer Candy. Your daughter's at the sailing school as well?”

“It’s grand-daughter actually,” he corrected me. “And your son?”

“Yes Jack.”

“Are you going back to the hotel?”

“Yes I am.”

“Do you mind if I walk with you?”

“Not at all, it will be nice to have some company.” As we chatted I found out that he was fifty-eight years old and had taken on the role of parenting Lilly after her parents, his son and daughter-in-law, had been killed in a car accident a year ago. I explained why I was on my own with Jack and the walk back to the hotel seemed to go quickly.

I returned to my room and changed into my bikini, put on shorts and a t-shirt and made my way down to the pool. I found a sun-bed in the corner and settled myself down to listen to my i-pod and to read my Kindle. After a while the sun became warm and I undressed to my red bikini. I applied some sun-screen and settled back to my book and music. As the morning became hotter I decided to go for a dip in the pool. As I swam up and down I noticed that Henry had come down to the pool and was lying on a sun bed about half way down one side. I stopped swimming in front of him. “Is it good?” I said. He looked over his book at me. “The book, is it good?”

“Oh! Candy!” he replied a little surprised. “Yes, I’ve only just started it, but I think I’m going to enjoy it.”

“It’s one I’ve planned to read,” I said to him. We continued our small talk and I then decided to swim a little more before getting out, drying myself and returning to my lounger to continue getting some sun and carrying on with my reading.

“Excuse me,” a voice said after some time. It was Henry. “I’m going to have a bit of lunch, care to join me?”

“Thank you, that would be nice,” I replied. I wrapped a sarong around me, left my things on the lounger and walked up to the restaurant terrace with Henry. We had a light lunch and a bottle of wine and chatted. “What’s your room like?” I questioned. “Ours is really nice but has one drawback, the balcony is in the sun all day with no shade and I do like shade in the afternoon.”

“Our room's fine, air conditioning and a cool shaded veranda that’s quite large. I don’t want you to think I’m being forward but you’d be welcome to share our veranda in the afternoon, I’m like you, I avoid the sun until later in the afternoon.”

“Thank you that would be nice,” I replied.

After lunch we both collected our belongings from the pool and made our way to Henry’s room. They did indeed have a large veranda with a lounger, two chairs and a table and it was totally shaded.

“You take the sun-bed, or should I say the shade-bed,” Henry said with a chuckle. “I enjoy reading in a chair and I like to sit at the table to do the crossword.” I removed my sarong and made myself comfortable. After a while I turned over on to my stomach to continue reading.

“Your back is quite red,” Henry observed looking down at me from his chair.

“I didn’t think I’d exposed it to the sun that much,” I said. “But I suppose I must have. I’ll have to be careful, but it’s difficult when you can’t put lotion on for yourself.”

“I’ve got some after-sun if you’d like it?”

“Would you be so kind and apply it for me?”

“Certainly,” he said before getting up and going inside. He returned with the lotion and knelt down at the side of the lounger.

“Oooh!” I said as I felt the first drops of cold cream land on my back.

“I’m sorry, I should have warmed it up first,” Henry responded. He then started to slowly work the cream into my back.

“That feels good,” I said as he continued. “That’s how I like my massage, soft but firm.”

“Your muscles are quite tight and knotted,” he observed. “Would you like me to relax them for you?”

“That sounds like heaven,” I replied. With that Henry began to give me a terrific massage. He started with my hands and worked up each arm. He certainly knew what he was doing and had a deft touch which was gentle but worked deep into the muscle. He then moved on to my back starting at my neck and shoulders.

“Do you mind if I untie you?” he requested. This startled me a little as I had been totally relaxing in the treatment I was getting. I suddenly realised what he was asking but thought no more about it.

“No, it’s fine,” I responded giving him permission to undo the strap of my bikini top. He continued by applying more lotion and working down my back on both sides as well as along my spine up to my bikini bottoms.

“How does that feel?” he asked.

“It’s so good,” I replied.

“Do you want your legs doing?”

“Oh! Yes, if you don’t mind,” I continued. He moved to the end of the lounger and slowly worked on each leg from ankle, over each calf and up to the backs of my thighs.

“That just leaves your gluts,” he said having finished my left leg. “Is it okay with you if I carry on?”

I knew what this meant but I was feeling so good and so relaxed that I just replied, “That’s fine.” His fingers went to the waist of my bikini bottoms and he eased them down. I lifted my hips, instinctively, to facilitate their removal. I shuddered a little as the cold cream drizzled on to my buttocks and then the warmth of his hands as he kneaded and massaged them. I felt his hands on the inside of my thighs, pulling gently and coaxing me to part my legs. I responded positively. I knew he could now see my pussy and was able to glimpse my anal rose each time he pulled my cheeks apart.

“Is everything alright, Candy?” he questioned.

“Mmmm it’s very good,” I responded.

“Should I carry on?” he said enquiringly.

“Please,” I requested. He continued his treatment on my cheeks and I soon felt his finger sliding along my anal crack and then it was very slowly hooked up into my pussy hole. I couldn’t really believe what was happening. He’d been so slow and gentle and as he progressed it had seemed so natural and simple to go with the flow. I was feeling better than I’d felt in a long time and was exceptionally horny. He’d briefly stopped all his actions as if waiting for my reaction. I just lay still and he took that to be my acceptance. He began moving again and was soon working his finger in and out and inside of me so well. I then felt something up against my bum hole and I realised it was his thumb which he slowly pushed inside.

He began to work it in and out in time with his finger in my other hole and he was now squeezing them both together along the dividing wall of flesh. He pushed his other hand under me and located my clit which he began to rub, pinch and tease. I was getting so excited that it wasn’t really registering what he was doing to me. I could feel that wonderful sensation building inside me and soon I was twitching and jerking as Henry made me orgasm long and hard. He kept his fingers inside me slowly slowing their movement before withdrawing them.

“Was that okay?” he asked quietly.

“It was…better than okay. It was…fantastic,” I replied breathlessly. Henry just stroked my back lightly. I was thinking that I’d just let a man I hardly knew, a man nearly twice my age, play with me and make me cum. I couldn’t believe it, but I was totally at ease in Henry’s company.

“Candy, your love hole's so wonderfully tight and now so wet,” he commented after a little while. “Would you like me to fuck it for you?”

I’d never been asked if I wanted to be fucked before. It felt strange, but rather flattering. “I’d love you to, if you want to that is,” I replied.

“I think we should take you inside, it will be cooler and more private. The bed will be a more comfy place to do you,” he continued. I hadn’t had time to think, but I’d agreed very matter of factly, to having sex with Henry. He stood up and took my hand, helping me to my feet. As I got up I realised that I was totally nude, my bikini top dropping off to join the bottoms on the floor. There was nothing I could do, actually I didn’t feel at all self-conscious, and I let Henry guide me into the bedroom. “Make yourself comfortable on the bed,” he instructed, directing me with a pat on my bum.

Henry removed his shorts and t-shirt. “What are you staring at,” he questioned, light heartedly, as he made his way towards the bed.

“It’s your dick. It’s bigger than Richard’s. You look a little longer and fatter and you’re un-cut. Your balls are large as well,” I explained.

He stopped in his tracks. “I hope it doesn’t cause a problem for you?” he questioned with some concern in his voice.

“Certainly not,” I reassured him. “It’s quite the opposite really, it’s quite exciting.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” he said with some relief. “It’s the only one I’ve got,” he added jokingly. “Do you still want to be fucked?” he continued.

“Of course, more so now than before,” I answered. I couldn’t believe how comfortable I felt being totally naked, lying on a bed in a fifty-eight year old strangers room. I must admit that Henry was very distinguished, with his ‘silver fox’ hair and he had literally ‘charmed the pants’ off me with his very slow and considerate seduction. I felt safe and secure somehow.

“Don’t worry, I intend to take it nice and slow,” he continued as he approached the bed. “There is one slight problem however,” he added with a note of concern. “I don’t have any condoms with me.”

“There’s no problem,” I reassured him. “The fact that you’ve suggested them means you are into practicing safe sex and I’m clean, not having had anyone but Richard for nine years. I’m also on the pill so you can take me ‘bare-back’ if you like.”

“I do like, very much,” he responded just before scrambling on to the bed next to me. He was lying beside me looking me up and down. “Candy I don’t know if anyone’s told you but you’ve got one gorgeous MILF body.”

“Why thank you Henry,” I said teasingly. “I’ve never been called a MILF before.”

“Well it’s what you are. You’re so petite with lovely small firm looking boobs and tiny nipples. Your waist’s lovely and slim and you’ve got a pretty trimmed pussy. I’m going to enjoy playing with you.”

“You’ve already done that,” I reminded him jokingly.

“That was just for starters, there’s a lot more for you as a main course.”

“I can’t wait,” I said encouragingly. Henry leaned over and our mouths met. He was so laid back and unhurried as his tongue snaked its way between my lips into my mouth. Our tongues entwined not in a frantic lustful way but tenderly as we savoured their sexual dance. He then moved down my body giving my boobs some lengthy attention. Squeezing them in his hands. Rolling and pinching my nipples between thumb and forefinger before flicking them with his tongue and sucking them into his mouth. There was no rushing this man; he was definitely sexing me up, but at his own pace. I wasn’t complaining as his actions were working and I was becoming more and more randy and I knew we had plenty of time to enjoy.

“Your little titties are so firm,” he commented. “And your nips are rock hard,” he continued.

“There not too little, are they?” I questioned.

“No they’re just perfect,” he replied positively, as he returned to playing with them. His tongue then traced its way down my body, probing into my navel, before moving on towards my mons. His hands parted my pussy lips and I heard him inhale deeply. “Mmmm you smell and look so good,” he commented. “I’ve got to taste you.”

I was lying on my back as Henry moved and knelt at my feet. He raised my legs up until they were pointing toward the ceiling before bending his head down towards me. He started to tease me, very subtly and skilfully. He was giving me little kisses all along my inner thigh and the smooth skin next to my pussy lips. I heard him breathing in the aroma of my vulva and then I felt a wonderful sensation as he blew gently on my clit.

Then he licked me, the first fantastic oral contact. He started at the base of my vaginal entrance and moved upwards along the full length of my labia. He was pressing his tongue, briefly, against the area just underneath my clit. His tongue brushed lightly over the head, before pressing down with the tip directly on to my little nub. He slowly moved down from top to bottom and began probing into my love hole. He repeated these actions several times before sucking my button into his mouth.

“Your little clit's all swollen and it’s standing proud of its hood,” he observed having released it from his mouth. “It must be ever so sensitive like that,” he continued as he began flicking his tongue over it. He was right I was highly sensitive and his actions sent what felt like little electric shocks through my body.

“Ooooh! If you carry on like that you’re going to make me cum,” I exclaimed as I dropped my legs over his shoulders to try and pull him closer. He didn’t stop; instead he increased the speed with which his tongue was brushing over my clit. “Oh! Fuck! Yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I screamed as my body convulsed in the throes of a terrific orgasm. He returned his tongue to my love hole and I could hear him slurping up my love juice.

“Mmmmmm! Candy, you taste so good, and you’re so wet,” he said after surfacing from between my legs.

“I want you,” I said, looking him straight in the eyes.

“You’ll have to get me ready first,” he replied jokingly, whilst looking down at his dick which was still hanging quite limply. A thought flashed through my mind that because of his age he might find it difficult to gain an erection as all the guys I’d been with previously would have been standing proud after playing with me like Henry had. I raised myself up and playfully pushed him on to his back.

I took hold of his meat for the first time and wrapped my hand around the shaft, and this confirmed, even in his soft state, that he was a little fatter than Richard. As I stroked his limp tool I began fondling his large balls with my other hand. My earlier fears about his ability to gain a hard on were soon banished as his dick began to stiffen and lengthen in response to my touch. It was nice to be playing with an un-cut dick and I was enjoying pulling back the foreskin over the head as I stroked down and seeing it cover it again on the return. Un-cut dicks had always fascinated me. I was now in the mood to get a taste of his lovely sizeable meat.

I pulled his foreskin right back, exposing his large purple helmet. I lowered my head, stuck out my tongue, and licked it all over, coating it with my shiny saliva. That first taste was excellent; I think that un-cut dicks produce a better flavour on the head due to being covered, a real manly taste. I lowered my lips over his pole and sucked the head into my mouth. I continued my tonguing, over the knob, into the eye and all around the corona giving special attention to the frenulum.

“Ooooh! Candy, that feels good,” he complimented me. “Your mouth's so warm and soft and you’ve got a wicked tongue.” I felt pleased that my oral skills were to his liking. I felt a hand gently pressing on the back of my head and I reacted by taking more of his length into my mouth. “Mmmmmmm,” he moaned approvingly. I have never been one to indulge in ‘deep-throat’ and Henry seemed satisfied with the amount of dick I was taking. There was no more pressure on my head as I bobbed my mouth up and down his length to a depth I was comfortable with. I was coating his meat with my spit and he was becoming extremely hard. “Candy, you’ve done a really good job. My cock's ready for you now. How do you want it?” he asked.

“Take me in doggy,” I replied. “It’s my favourite position.”

“Let’s have you on your knees then,” he continued. “That’s it, lower your head, bum a bit higher,” he instructed as I got into position. He used his hands to pull me open as he knelt behind me and then I felt his head nuzzling at the entrance to my love hole. He applied a little pressure and pushed it inside me and then continued until he’d fed me all his meat. “Candy, you’ve got a wonderfully tight little cunt, I’m going to really enjoy fucking it,” Henry informed me.

“Mmmmmm,” I sighed in response. “Your dick feels so good already.”

“Great!” he replied as he started to shaft me slowly with a steady rhythm. Nice long strokes with excellent deep penetration. I knew I was moaning in response to being taken expertly by someone who knew how to please. Henry was controlled and measured without any rush and I could tell by his little grunts, especially on the inward strokes, that he was also enjoying himself whilst responding to my body’s signals. “Candy, is it okay?” he questioned after a while, respectful of my needs.

“Oh! Yes, it’s more than okay,” I assured him.

“Good,” he said as he continued stroking me. “You’re becoming lovely and moist and I can see your juice creaming up on my cock.”

“Mmmmmmmm,” I uttered, bighting my lip, as my body tingled. “It’s what you’re doing that’s making me wet, and your fantastic action that’s creaming it,” I continued. Henry gradually increased the pace and intensity of his fucking driving in hard and deep. “Ooooh! That’s so good! Yes! Do me just like that!” I encouraged as I was relishing being taken by him as he was giving me a great deal of pleasure that was intensifying with every stroke. I could feel that wonderful stirring starting deep in my belly and I knew that Henry was soon going to have me cumming.

“Mmmm! Yes! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!” I implored him. He continued pumping hard and fast. “Oooooh! Yes! Yes! I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” I screamed as my whole body started to shake as I climaxed hard. Henry was breathing heavily and grunting as he seemed to be driving his dick even harder into me as he held my hips to support me.

As I started to recover I felt Henry’s hands pressing down on my back and bum encouraging me to lie down flat. I readily complied as my knees were still trembling and could not support me fully. As I lowered myself he followed me keeping his still hard meat fully inside me.

He was lying on top of me. “Candy, that was some orgasm, so just relax,” he whispered in my ear. “We’ll do you nice and slow and gentle for a little while,” he added in a soothing tone. I couldn’t believe he was continuing, Richard would have blown his load already if he’d taken me that hard. Henry lay still for a little while just nibbling my ear and lightly kissing the nape of my neck. He then started to slowly grind himself into me, his dick moving no more than an inch or so in and out.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

It really did feel good and was incredibly restful and comforting at the same time.

“That’s so nice, I could have you do me like this all day,” I told him.

“That would be fun,” he said giving a little chuckle. “I’m enjoying having you,” he added as he continued to grind away rhythmically for some time. He then took my hand and guided it under me. I knew what he was suggesting and my fingers soon found their way to the hard little nub of my clit. I started to diddle myself to the same tempo as his grinding. “That’s it play with yourself for me,” he encouraged. My little button was so sensitive and I’d not known it be that responsive to my touch before, it felt terrific.

“Oooooh!” I sighed as a particularly sharp sensation rippled through me.

“Does that feel good?” Henry questioned.

“Uh! Huh!” I responded as I concentrated on the feelings building inside me. The sensations were slowly increasing and I knew I wasn’t far away from exploding. “Mmmmm! Yeees!” I exclaimed.

“Are you cumming,” he enquired.

“Oh! Yes!” I responded. “Yes! Yes! Oooooh! Mmmmm! Oooooooooooh! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Oh shit! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I was certainly cumming but not in a massive explosion like the last time but in a long drawn out climax the length and likes of which I’d not experienced before.

Slowly Henry’s grinding wound down and I stopped manipulating my clit. “Wow! Candy, that was a good long cum, I think you enjoyed that,” he suggested.

“Mmm…Just…a little,” I replied in-between trying to catch my breath and regain my composure. “You’re…so naughty…‘milking’ my…juices like this,” I continued.

“Me naughty?” he said jokingly. “I think that possibly your fingers had something to do with it.”

“You encouraged me to play,” I countered.

“One would think you don’t enjoy having yourself ‘milked’,” he continued wryly.

“Mmmm you know that’s not true,” I replied rather sheepishly.

“You won’t mind if we ‘milk’ you some more then?” he continued light heartedly as he slipped his still hard length out of me before rolling to the side.

I turned on my side to face him. “You’re incredible, doesn’t it ever go down?” I questioned as I took hold of his cock and stroked it.

“Only when its job is done,” he replied.

“When’s that?”

“When the ladies decide they’ve been pleasured enough and are fully satisfied. Do you require some more?”

“I’ve enjoyed it so far and I’m not in a rush to finish.”

“I take that as a yes. Why don’t you sit on it and ride me?”

“Oooh! That sounds good,” I replied. I manoeuvred myself around and was soon taking Henry’s dick again this time in ‘cow-girl’. He was on his back and I was straddling his hips as I lowered my pussy on to his pole. It slid up me smoothly, not surprisingly given how wet I was. I stopped when I met his balls knowing that I’d taken all of him.

“Your smile tells me that you like that,” he commented.

“Mmmm I do,” I replied as I leant forward until my boobs were squashed against his chest. I lowered my head until our lips met and soon our tongues were dancing together once again. As we kissed I slowly rocked myself gently sliding my pussy against him and enjoying the cosiness of the situation feeling comfortable and secure as he wrapped his arms around my back, cuddling me. I felt so relaxed and could have stayed like this for ages but Henry had other things in mind.

I felt his arms relax and unwrap me then his hands were under by buttocks and he was encouraging me to ride him. I responded by starting to slide myself up and down his hard meat. It felt good, especially on the inward stroke as I could feel him going so deep. I’d lifted myself up off his chest and he was now taking the opportunity to fondle and play with my tits. He had a light touch as he squeezed and massaged my boobs and a firmer hold as he rolled and pinched my nipples. He was looking up at me and smiling as he was obviously enjoying playing with me and being ridden.

“Why don’t you try reverse?” he questioned.

I liked the idea and without removing it I swivelled round on his pole and was now facing away from him. I continued sliding up and down on him taking his full length with his hands under my bum cheeks. “Ooooooh!” I suddenly gasped in shock as I felt his thumb push up into my bum hole.

“Is everything okay?” he questioned. “I thought you might like it, as you seemed to earlier.”

“Mmmm it’s nice, it was just the sudden surprise,” I reassured him. With his thumb inside me he was encouraging me to ride him faster and harder and it really did feel good. “Oh shit! I’m going to cum again!” I exclaimed as the sensations built inside me again. “Oh yes! Oh yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I yelled as I climaxed once more.

“Roll on your side,” Henry requested. I did as instructed and he continued to fuck me in spoons. He reached his hand round and started playing with my clit.

“Ooooooh! I’m cumming again! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I shouted as another orgasm tore through me less than a minute after the previous. Gradually he stopped his pumping and withdrew his dick. “Fucking hell…that was…just unbelievable…you’re incredible,” I said gasping between words. We just lay there for a little while. “Henry I’ve been fully pleasured and I’m completely satisfied,” I said quietly. “I want you to cum now.”

“Where would you like it?” he asked. 

“In my mouth,” I responded.

“It will be a pleasure…lie here,” he responded, indicating I should lie with my head overhanging the end of the bed. I got into position and Henry stood on the floor straddling me and lowered his dick into my mouth. I was sucking on him and could taste my own pussy juice all over him. He slid his meat in and out, to a comfortable depth whilst I worked around his head with my tongue. “I’m ready to un-load,” he said eventually, removing his dick from my mouth. He began jacking himself. “Open wide,” he instructed and I obeyed, before he shot several large spurts of hot white sperm into my waiting mouth.

He was well practiced and all his juice fired cleanly inside. He returned his dick to my mouth and I continued sucking draining out the last of his cream until he’d become limp. “Wow! That was so good and you’ve swallowed every drop,” he continued as he removed his now soft meat. “Candy you deserve a rest after that. Come and lie here.” He joined me on the bed. He was lying on his back and I lay beside him, snuggling my head into his chest as he gently stroked my hair. “Well, Candy, that was an unexpected way to spend the afternoon,” he said quietly.

“Unexpected but perfect,” I informed him.

“You enjoyed it then?”

“Yes very much, and some.”

“Good. Will you tell your husband about us, Richard isn’t it?”

“No certainly not, this will be my horny little secret. Will you be telling anyone?”

“Well I no longer have a wife, she died four years ago.”

“I am sorry.”

“No don’t be, I’ve come to terms with it now. I do have a lady friend who I have a ‘sex’ relationship with and I’ll definitely tell her.”

“Oh! Will you now,” I said provocatively. “Is she your only friend?”

“Actually no.”

“You sly old fox, tell me more.”

“Okay. If you’ll use less of the old,” he continued light heartedly. “Well Maggie the lady I’ve already told you about is fifty four years old and I have known her for many years but only began having relations with her two years ago. My other two women…”

“Two!” I interrupted rather surprised.

“Yes two…They are a more recent episode and are the direct result of me looking after Lilly. They are both mothers of other children at Lilly’s school.” I was now very intrigued by what Henry was telling me. “The first is Sue and she’s the mum of Fay a girl in Lilly’s class. Sue is twenty-nine and married and we met at the school gates. I am the only man taking anyone to that school and eventually Sue and I got talking. We met at parents evening and a school show and to cut a long story short I started fucking her about six-months ago.”

“Did you just. Do you see her often?”

“Everyday at school, but about once or sometimes twice a week for sex.”

“What about the other one?”

“Well her daughter's younger and she’s only twenty-two.”

“A young one then?”

“Yes, I suppose you could describe Fay like that.”

“How did you meet her?”

“I’d seen her outside school quite often and had spoken once or twice. It was actually Sue who sort of got us together. Fay was having trouble with some electrics at home and her husband was away. Sue told her to ask me to help, as I’m a qualified spark. I went round and sorted out her problems both electrical and in the bedroom department. It began about three months ago and I get to see her when her husband goes away.”

“So you’re quite the school gate MILF procurer.”

“I suppose I am in a way,” he said laughing.

“Are there any others you’ve got your wicked eye on?”

“As you can imagine there are several good looking ladies who bring their kids to school.”

“Any that stand out?”

“Well school does offer one outstanding lady and she’s not a MILF.”

“Oh yes.”

“It’s Miss Elcock, Lily’s teacher. She’s petite like you, has a sexy voice, an inviting mouth and a firm young body that looks as if it would be fun to play with.”

“Would you play?”

It’s a difficult one. My cock says yes but the possible fall out if it went wrong tend to dampen my ardour slightly.”

“Come on yes or no?”

“I suppose the honest answer is yes, if I had the chance I’d fuck her.”

“She could be a ‘project’ for you a ‘sex challenge’. You wouldn’t have much problem I’m sure. It’s because you’re so gentle and charming, you certainly charmed me out of my bikini.”

“That may be so but my experience of MILFs, and I suppose it could be true about Miss Elcock, is that the ones I’ve had the pleasure of all have something in common. Both the quantity or quality of cock their getting isn’t good enough or it’s both and if an opportunity arises to improve the situation then they’ll take it.”

“Mmmm I suppose that’s true in my case. Richard has been devoting all his energies towards work and not giving me enough attention.”

“Do you mind if I ask how often he has you?”

“I’m ashamed to say it’s dwindled to about once a week, usually on a Sunday morning. I still love Richard but you’ve shown me that I need more fucking to be satisfied.”

“You’ve nothing to be ashamed of, Richard must be crazy not to be wanting and doing you far more often. You’ve got a terrific body and you’re fantastic in bed. In the whole of my marriage to Jenny we hardly missed a day without some form of sexual contact anything from giving each other oral pleasure to a full fuck session and we’d have more than one in a day if we had the time.”

“That’s the remarkable thing about you, your incredible sexual stamina; you seem to have the ability to go on and on. Most of the guys I’ve had would have shot their bolt long before you did if they’d been doing me like you, that goes for Richard as well. I don’t know how you do it.”

“Luckily I have never had a problem in controlling my cock. I have always taken immense pleasure in satisfying women and get a bigger thrill from watching and giving them fulfilment than I do in my own gratification.”

“That’s obvious and you certainly did that for me, I’ve never cum so many times before, it was incredible. You were thoughtful and considerate, not forcing yourself or your desires on me, so the way you fucked me made me feel safe and secure. Although I hardly know you I was able to relax and savour the whole sexual experience you were giving me.”

“That’s nice of you to say. Your situation is true of both Sue and Fay and more so of Fay who’s missing out on both quality and quantity. The first time I bedded her I was amazed and astonished to discover how inexperienced she was for a milf. I found out she’d only ever been done in missionary, in or on the bed and had never climaxed more than once each time. Her husband was only her second man and at eighteen she was married and a MILF having fallen pregnant nine-months after marrying.”

“I can’t believe that, at least things are not so bad with me and Richard. It’s only recently that I’ve been neglected. I hope you’ve been able to improve things for Fay, you’ve certainly given me things to think about.”

“Well it’s not been difficult as she’s, surprisingly, quite a horny young thing. She’s now been introduced to several new positions as well as doing it all over the house and we’ve even had it outdoors in a park.”

“Oooh! That sounds fun, so I was correct when I said you’re a naughty boy.”

“Ha! Hah! But she’s as willing as you,” he continued jokingly. “And another thing that surprised me was the fact she’d never tasted spunk. She gave head but had never sampled a guy’s love juice. I know some women, like Sue, who don’t like the taste and don’t take it, but they have tried.”

“Have you managed to get her to try?”

“I certainly have, and just like you she loves it.”

“So you were her first taste? She’s a very lucky girl in having tasted such high quality and yummy sperm for her first time. Your cum is lovely and thick and you certainly gave me a tasty load.”

“Thank you, I do take care of my diet in that respect.”

“Do all your women know about each other?”

“Maggie knows about Sue and Fay, Sue definitely knows about Fay and not Maggie, but I don’ know if Fay knows anything although I have a slight suspicion that Sue may have set me up with Fay with Fay’s knowledge.”

“How intriguing.”

“Yes it is. The remarkable thing is that, just like with you, things came about naturally without being planned by me. There is however one idea I do have and that’s to let Fay know about Sue in the hope I can have them together as a result.”

“Oooh, naughty, naughty but it would be a real result.”

“A very nice result,” he concluded.

“I know you fancy Miss Elcock, not any of the other mothers?”

“There’s a couple. A very stunning tall, slim but busty, middle-eastern mum and a pretty black lady with an incredible bubble butt. That leads me to another matter. Can I ask you another personal question?”

“Were talking quite candidly so why not.”

“Does your butt hole take cock? I know it’s taken my thumb, but does it take more?”

“It has experienced dick in its time but not since I’ve been with Richard.”

“I see. I asked because I wasn’t sure. You took my thumb quite readily but your hole is ever so tight so I was a little confused. Did you enjoy doing anal?”

“I did as it happens, occasionally it could prove to be a little painful but I did get pleasure from it.”

“Do you miss it?”

“I suppose I do, a little, and your thumb reminded me of it. It’s something I enjoy watching girls do in porn, especially if it’s a big dick. ”

“It’s something I’d like to get Fay to do. Maggie takes it but Sue doesn’t.”

“It must be so much fun teaching Fay how to be naughty, just like taking on a virgin.”

“Yes it is, and it is fun, especially as she’s such a willing partner. You said you watch porn, what turns you on?”

“That’s easy. Any girl, girl, a big black dick on white and any true, genuine, wife swap or sharing. I much prefer true amateur to professional. Do you enjoy it?”

“I must admit I do.”

“Your preferences?”

“Two on one, male, male, female or two females on a guy.”

“The benefits of the internet.”

“I’d agree. We’ve talked about me what about you. You said I’d given you things to think about.”

“Yes I’ve got to re-evaluate my life.”

“Do you mean sexually?”

“Yes, I think it’s my priority.”

“Have you any ideas?”

“After this afternoon I know that I’ve got to get more out of life, but I need to decide how.”

“From my experience, for what it’s worth, I don’t think you’ll need to look far from home. Do you know anyone or suspect anyone of fancying you. Someone local, a friend, or possibly the husband of a friend.”

“Ermmmm…” I had to think. “There is Kevin; he’s the husband of one of Richard's work colleagues.”

“You think he’s interested in you?”

“Possibly.”

“What makes you think that?”

“Well at any works do’s we go to we tend to gravitate towards this couple. He sort of flirts with me and is particularly attentive when we dance, if you get my drift.”

“How attentive?”

“He takes every opportunity to dance and especially slow numbers where he’s stroked my back, played with the nape of my neck and squeezed my bum on occasions.”

“He sounds like a definite ‘project’ for you. Would you let him have you?”

“Mmmm I’d go to bed with him.”

“What you waiting for girl, go for it.”

“Mmmm I’ll have to see what I can do.”

We then lay quiet again for a little as he continued to stroke my hair. “However nice it would be to stay here I’m afraid we’ll have to go and collect the kids before long,” he said breaking the silence. “Do you want to take a shower or anything?”

“Mmmm I’d love a shower.”

“You know where it is. There are clean towels, I can order more from housekeeping,” he said as I made my way to the bathroom. I switched the water on and got under. I was now alone with my thoughts as the water cascaded over me. I couldn’t quite believe what had happened. I’d met a stranger, let him fuck me and talked intimately with him all in the space of five hours or so. I was surprised that I had no sense of guilt, quite the opposite. I was feeling good and it had been so easy and comfortable being with Henry. I don’t know, it just seemed right and was certainly what I’d needed.

“You alright in there,” I heard Henry shout from the bedroom.

“Fine,” I replied.

“Need anyone to scrub your back?”

“Are you offering.” I felt Henry’s hands on my back as he joined me in the shower. He was soaping my back and then my buttocks. His hand wandered lower as he soaped my pussy. His hands came round and started soaping my tits and I felt something hard against my bum. I reached behind me and caught hold of his erect dick. “Wow! You’re awake again. He doesn’t sleep much does he?”

“Not when there’s work to do.”

“And what might that be?” I queried.

“Checking if you’ve got any more milk that needs releasing.”

“How’s he going to do that?” I questioned provocatively.

“Let me show you,” he continued. “Switch the water off…good, now lean forward, that’s it, support yourself with your hands on the wall…spread your legs…let's have him examine you inside.” I felt the head of his dick pushing me open as he slid his length up inside me.

“You are naughty,” I informed him.

“Shall we be good and stop?”

“Don’t you dare?” I berated him. He didn’t and he started to fuck me instead. He was stroking quite powerfully giving my pussy a deep screwing. “I like that, it feels so good,” I informed him.

“Is milking a possibility?”

“Mmmmmmm…I’d say a certainty,” I replied, biting my lip to stifle my moaning. I couldn’t keep quiet and was soon groaning my pleasure quite vociferously. Henry understood the signs and his hand soon located my clit. His fingers were playing with and manipulating my little button as he fucked me harder and deeper. “Oh yes Henry! You’re making me cum! You’re making me cum! Oooooooooh!” I shouted as climaxed hard, my legs shaking and buckling. Henry’s hand and arm were under my tummy, supporting me, as he continued humping me until I fell silent having been comprehensively fucked once more.

“Mmmmmmmm I knew there was milk…but not that much,” I whispered lethargically.

“My cock usually finds what’s there. Are you okay?”

“Yes, just whacked and I feel totally spent of pussy juice.” I was all-in, but I couldn’t finish without having more of Henry’s sperm. I got to my knees in front of him and took his hard dick into my mouth.

“I thought you were exhausted?” he questioned.

“I’m never too tired to take spunk,” I informed him having taken him, momentarily, out of my mouth. “It will probably help revive me, all that wonderful protein,” I went on before returning to my oral ministrations.

“I hope I can feed you sufficiently,” he replied jokingly.

It proved to be no joke when his dick began twitching in my mouth. He deposited three or four large wads of cream on to my tongue. I swallowed it all before sucking out the last remnants of his seed and dispatching that to my belly, before cleaning him up. “You’ve been very good, I’m now well fed.” I said as his softening dick slipped from my mouth.

“I’m glad to hear it, but I really think we need to get moving,” Henry observed. I got dried put my bikini back on collected my bits and returned to my room. I met Henry in reception and we walked together to go and collect our children. We chatted on the way “I’m glad you’re not returning me to my husband tonight,” I told him.

“Why?” he enquired.

“Because he’d know what I’d been up to if he saw my well used pussy.”

“Uhm, I suppose we were at it a bit,” he said. “I did enjoy it though, did you?”

“There’s no need to ask, I think you know,” I replied.

“Is there any possibility of me seeing more of you,” he questioned.

“I think you’ve seen all of me already,” I joked. “No I’d love to have you take me again, and I can’t think of a better way to avoid the afternoon sun.”

- - - - - - - - - -

This is the first time I’ve submitted a story. I love reading all sorts of erotic tales but never thought I would write as I don’t have a terrific imagination and didn’t have any encounters to recount. This anecdote however was different and easy to write as it is a true account of my first experience of this kind.

Published 
Written by candywants
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments